Grace & Her Magical Grool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of the three nipples she could see, Grace noticed that two immediately perked up, both belonging to Holly, and one of Lauren's followed a few seconds later. It took almost a minute to be certain, but sure enough, all three teats gradually lengthened until they were quite obviously much longer than normal, even if she didn't have a ruler to make a precise measurement.

Satisfied that the three girls remained her playthings, Grace gave each a firm slap on the ass while loudly saying, "Wake up, heifers!"

Startled and groggy, the trio looked around blearily, trying to make sense of the situation they found themselves in. Lauren was presumably the first to realize or remember their predicament, as she suddenly gasped and tried to get to her feet. Grace didn't know whether the lingering bovine curse was responsible, or simply slippery floors, but Lauren fell heavily back to the ground and started trying to crawl away instead.

"Oi! Get over here, you damn cow!" growled Grace, but she smiled as the girl reluctantly skidded to a stop and slowly crawled back. Holly and Lynn simply cowered where they sat, trying to conceal their nakedness. "Okay, you three. I was planning to leave you here naked all night, but I decided I would rather play with you some more instead. So come on, we're headed back to my cabin."

"Where are our clothes?" demanded Lauren, trying to sound stern and tough despite her currently undignified position.

"You don't have clothes anymore," Grace grinned, "Not unless I want to dress you up, anyway."

Lauren blanched but otherwise did not seem very surprised at the answer. Holly and Lynn whimpered and started standing up, but Grace cut them off by saying, "No! Down on all fours! Naked and crawling is how you're going to be until I tell you otherwise!"

Lynn choked back a sob while Holly just stared at the floor, blushing. "Good!" exclaimed Grace. "Now that we've got that sorted out, follow me!" She led the way out of the showers, grinning fiendishly every time she looked back to see the three formerly haughty girls scrambling behind her on their hands and knees.

Grace was almost disappointed that the quartet didn't encounter any of their peers on the short trip back to the cabin. Still, as much fun as it would have been to watch the girls squirm with humiliation at the exposure, her apparent inability to control or otherwise affect the rest of the class could have invited disaster. Her new pets did seem almost relieved to be ushered into the cabin, however, despite their unenviable situation. Grace found herself unwillingly empathizing with them, as she knew well the feeling of relief from at least escaping a larger audience to one's embarrassment.

Frowning at the unwanted sense of kinship, Grace decided she needed to punish her former tormentors more. Eying their still abnormally long nipples, she proclaimed, "Your teats are amazingly sensitive, basically like having two more clits on your tits, and they squirt milk when you orgasm. The milk will taste fantastic. Oh, and you'll moo whenever you cum."

~~

Holly did her best to conceal her trembling as she stood on her hands and knees, listening to Grace's latest degrading pronouncement. She could hear the small whimpering noises her friends were making. Lynn was clearly terrified, and Lauren was trying to remain defiant. Holly couldn't readily admit to herself that her own response was nothing like those of the other cows.

That in itself was a telling thought, as some part of Holly had already accepted that she was a cow. It was humbling, even humiliating, and inexplicably delicious to her. She knew she was a follower, and she'd had enough sex to know she was submissive in the bedroom as well (at least figuratively, as back seats had been more common than beds in her sex life thus far). The current situation was so dramatically demoralizing, though, that it had her questioning her whole worldview.

The squirming in her belly every time Grace dominated them was, Holly admitted, not entirely dissimilar to the feeling she had gotten whenever Lauren had taken the lead in trying to humiliate the goth girl. The more she thought about it, the more she was coming to acknowledge that she had experienced a sexual thrill from observing and abetting the abuse they had levied against the girl now controlling them. The truth, now as naked as Holly herself, was that she had a fetish for humiliation. The fact that she was one of the ones suffering it did little to chill her arousal at seeing her friends laid low beside her.

After giving her new commands, Grace paused in evident contemplation. Of her own accord, Holly reached up and grabbed one of her nipples, which she only then noticed was easily four or five times as long as normal. Her rough pinch made her gasp and quiver in shock as she discovered that it was, indeed, at least as sensitive as her clit. Eyes and mouth wide open, she finally looked up into the face of her owner.

Grace grinned and taunted, "You just couldn't resist testing it out, could you? Who's my horny little cow slut, huh?"

Holly shuddered with a mix of delight and revulsion, making her fingers tighten against her nipple. She looked back down and mooed with shame and lust as her breasts squirted thin streams of milk onto the floor. Several more tiny jets splashed onto the ground and she clenched her eyes shut, squeezing out tears of complete mortification at her display, as she continued to moo while her orgasm lingered.

The total silence in the room eventually prompted Holly to open her eyes again. She looked first to Lauren, who was wearing an expression of disgust and hatred. On her other side, Lynn was staring at her with disbelief and worry. Glancing up, Grace's face was unreadable, but Holly thought she could discern surprise and happiness there.

"Wow," Grace eventually muttered after Holly hung her head in shame again. "You love being my little cow-slut a lot more than I would have expected."

Holly whimpered and moved her thighs closer together but made no verbal reply. Grace reached down and used a finger to force her head up. "I asked you earlier, who is my horny little cow slut? Answer me!"

Holly's lips trembled as she looked into Grace's eyes. Her will to resist abruptly crumbled and she moaned, "I'm your horny little cow slut!"

Grace laughed with delight, and Holly felt her loins clenching at the sound, which was accompanied by a gasp of dismay from Lynn and a snarl of disgust from Lauren. A few more drops of milk leaked from her breasts as the thrill of her humiliation coursed through her nerves.

"You're such a good, obedient little cow-slut, Holly!" exclaimed Grace with smug satisfaction. "In fact, I'm going to reward you for embracing your inner livestock!" Upon saying that, the goth girl reached out with both hands and grasped Holly's teats in her fists, making the brunette gasp and moan.

Grace began tugging on the long nipples, doing her best to mimic the motions of a farmer milking a cow. A little bit of residual milk was indeed forced out, smearing the girl's hands, but the cow-girl was only lactating as a result of orgasm. Still, the aggressive pulling of what were essentially giant clits left Holly certain that she would soon be cumming again.

Grace, however, apparently felt disappointment with her earlier command and said, "You know what? Your tits are just normally full of milk that comes out from any sexual stimulation, okay? That goes for all three of you."

Holly began mooing again as the combination of nipple play and verbal abuse set her off. Her teats started spraying immediately, and even once her climax had subsided the milk continued to flow. She looked to either side and saw that both her friends were now dripping milk onto the floor and mooed again in delight, even though she wasn't quite reaching another peak of passion yet.

"That's right, Holly-cow!" exulted Grace. "It's very sexy to watch these twats drip milk on the floor!" Grace absently reached up to scratch her nose, but paused in the midst of doing so to sniff audibly at her hand. Holly-Cow watched with interest as Grace's delicate pink tongue dabbed at the residue of milk coating her hand.

Grace's eyes bulged in shock as she got her first taste of the liquid, and she turned her incredulous look on Holly-Cow as she exclaimed, "Holy shit, your milk is amazing!" A cynical remnant of the old Holly scoffed from somewhere deep in her mind, remembering that Grace herself had declared that it would taste fantastic only minutes earlier. Holly-Cow simply mooed in bland agreement.

Grace appeared to war with herself for a brief period, then finally came to a decision. She forced Holly onto her side and then rolled the cow-girl onto her back. Straddling her pet, Grace's eyes became somewhat glazed as she licked her lips, then bent down to take one of Holly-Cow's teats into her mouth, suckling lustily.

Although she seemed completely consumed with drinking the milk, Grace apparently still had the presence of mind to stop long enough to order Lauren and Lynn to stay where they were, having noticed them trying to sneak away. After thwarting the incipient escape attempt, however, the goth girl seemed to give herself wholly over to her nursing.

Holly-Cow mooed in growing delight and diminishing horror every time the suckling caused a new climax, and she could feel a puddle forming under her ass as her pussy leaked onto the floor. She was desperate for some kind of penetration, but couldn't bring herself to try moving her owner, or else reaching down to finger her pussy. Eventually, she accepted her sexual frustration with bovine equanimity and simply mooed.

Chapter 3

Grace squirmed lustily as she straddled her pet Holly-cow. She couldn't remember ever tasting anything even half as amazing as the girl's tit-milk. Coming up for air, she gasped out, "God, if I can bottle this I'll make a fortune!" Holly mooed plaintively while Grace busied herself wiping up stray trickles that had leaked out of her mouth.

Grace tweaked her pet's teats and asked, "What's the matter, my horny little cow? Are you turned on? Are you desperate for a fuck?" Holly nodded her head and mooed affirmatively, causing the goth girl to giggle uncharacteristically. "Well, too bad! You can play with your hairy cow-cunt, but you're not allowed to cum until I say so!"

Holly mooed despairingly as her hands raced to her sex, but Grace had already turned her attention to Lauren, who was glaring at the scene from nearby. "Why so grouchy, Laurie-cow?" she smirked, pleased to see her erstwhile bully cringe from the attention.

Adopting a more serious expression, Grace said thoughtfully, "Much as I hate to admit it, you're probably the only one of my three pets who might cause a problem. Holly's a broken slut and Lynn's a coward, but you? You're so full of spite I'm not sure you can be broken."

Lauren's eyes flashed with defiance and something that might have been pride, until Grace leaned in and whispered, "But I'm sure I'll enjoy testing my hypothesis, Laurie-cow!" The blonde girl recoiled slightly in nervousness, then hissed, "There's no way you'll get away with this, you witch!"

Grace leaned back and tapped her chin with a finger, finally admitting, "You may be right. Especially if you tried to call for help. So no more talking for you, Laurie-cow. Moaning and mooing are your only words."

Lauren snarled, "That won't stop moo! Moo! MOO!" Giving up and gnashing her teeth, the enraged girl managed to make a growling kind of moan that was at least clearly hostile. Grace simply smirked and rubbed her pussy, thrilled at exerting her power.

"We can't have you writing or typing any messages, either, can we? Once your front legs have turned into hooves, that shouldn't be an issue."

Lauren continued growling aggressively for a few moments before her transformation distracted her. She whimpered in fear and horror as her fingers began to fuse and the shape of her hands changed. Holly-cow was watching with evident interest, still tickling her own lower lips, while Lynn was curled into a ball and trying desperately to ignore and be ignored.

The process took only a minute or two, and then Lauren was left holding up a pair of curiously mis-proportioned arms that ended in cow hooves. She could flex them slightly, but there was no chance at all of writing or typing any kind of message. Grace supposed she could still make letters in the sand or something, and perhaps tap out Morse code, in the unlikely event that she knew it. The goth grinned deviously as she had another idea.

"And to make sure you can't convince anyone to help, any time you try, you'll get extremely horny and attracted to that person. Any affection they give you will be incredibly arousing and easily make you cum."

Lauren's whimpering and cringing was satisfying, and Grace thought that she'd taken the fight out of her for the time being, but suspected that the girl wasn't close to being truly broken yet. Considering the advisability of adding a little carrot to her arsenal of sticks, the goth continued, "In fact, any affection anyone gives you will easily make you cum."

Grace waited a few moments to allow the command to settle in, then reached over to stroke Lauren's hair. The angry girl flinched away from the touch at first, scooting back until she was brought up short by one of the bunks in the cabin. Grace persisted, and soon the blonde was trembling in an apparent mix of delight, shame, and fury as she pushed her head against the petting hand while tears leaked from her eyes.

Deciding to up the ante, Grace took her other hand from her pants and smeared her pussy juice on one of Lauren's teats before tugging it sensually. Lauren immediately mooed with lust and thrust her chest out, although she clenched her eyes tightly closed as she did so. Warm milk sprayed on the goth as she manipulated her toy, and the aroma proved irresistible to the mostly-dominant girl. She leaned down to suckle, and found herself grunting almost bestially at the first taste.

The milk by itself was like ambrosia again, similar and yet distinct from Holly's. Lauren's was a little less sweet but thicker and creamier. Even better, the grool coating the teat added its own tang to the concoction. Grace mumbled around the nipple she was suckling, saying, "I think I'm addicted to tit-milk!" A shiver ran down her spine at the pronouncement, although she didn't know why.

Grace gorged herself on the milk, and before long she had her hand back down her pants, jilling energetically. She found herself cumming simultaneously with Lauren, who mooed angrily as she endured her orgasm, trying to squeeze her breasts but only able to poke and prod them with her hooves. Giggling at the former bully's predicament, Grace offered her a choice.

"I'll tell you what, Laurie-cow. You can have your hands back if you go down on Holly-cow until I give her permission to cum. I won't force you to do it. You'll have to decide if being a cunt-slurp is too high a price to pay for fingers to diddle your clitty with."

Lauren glared through her tears, grunting indecisively. Grace just smiled and waited, amused to hear Holly mooing desperately in the background. The submissive girl was apparently fully invested in being a cow: even though she wasn't forbidden to use words, she was clearly begging her friend to much her cow-cunt using only cow noises.

Grace watched with delight and sinister satisfaction while Lauren's resistance wavered and finally crumbled, as she stared at the useless hooves she had been cursed with. Uttering a forlorn moo, she crawled over to the desperate Holly, scrunched up her face, and lowered her head to begin tentatively licking. The uncontrollably aroused brunette twined her fingers in Lauren's dirty blonde hair and mooed joyfully. Grace smirked when she noticed that Holly's pussy seemed much more furry than earlier, and the lips larger and meatier. Her offhand comment must have prompted a slight change.

Leaving those two to their business, Grace crawled over to Lynn, still curled up on the floor, trying to be invisible. The goth prodded the champagne-blonde girl in her butt, amused and slightly annoyed that the only response was a twitch and a whimper. "Look at me, Lynn, you twat!" she demanded forcefully.

~~

Lynn whimpered and sniffled as she raised her wet eyes to stare fearfully at the goth girl, formerly her victim and now her tormentor. Somewhere deep in her core Lynn was furious and snarling at the injustice of what had happened to her. She had never believed that her bullying was that big of a deal, but surely the retaliation Grace was taking was far out of proportion to the teasing and mockery she had had to endure.

"Why so sad, Lynn-cow?" sneered the black-haired girl. "Are you feeling lonely and left out?"

Lynn shook her head in negation, although it was something of a lie, as she did in fact feel more alone than ever before. Even her largely unexamined belief in religion had been crippled that evening, after enduring the supernatural abuses of the mind- and body-altering powers Grace seemed to possess. She certainly didn't feel left out, although she fervently wished she had been.

Grace shimmied out of her pants and panties, both of which were somewhat stained with her wetness, and said, "Don't worry, Lynn-cow, you're as much part of the herd as the other girls! And to prove it, I'm going to let you eat my delicious, divine pussy! Lay down on your back!"

Puling pathetically, Lynn obeyed, hating the bloated, sloshing feeling of her milky breasts sliding off either side of her chest. The goth girl knee-walked until she was straddling Lynn's head, facing the blonde's feet, then lowered her steamy, dripping snatch until her juices smeared the supine girl's face. Lynn sputtered a little in disgust and indignation, but something about the smell and taste made her tremble with surprising arousal.

"Start licking!" ordered Grace, who was bent almost double in order to bring her mouth to the milky nipples of her victim, smacking her lips in anticipation of the sweet, creamy fluid. Lynn was only dimly aware of what her bully was doing, having found herself distracted by the experience of tasting true divinity, as she had suddenly began thinking.

Each new taste of the grool made Lynn more accepting of her situation and lot in life. She understood now that her punishment was entirely just, for she had had the temerity to molest a goddess. Unwitting molestation, it was true, but nonetheless, being allowed to serve the heavenly cunt in any capacity was a gesture of immense forgiveness. The mercy Grace was showing Lynn by allowing her to function as a pussy-licking milk-bag was so magnanimous that she began to weep again, but now for joy.

Lynn mooed rapturously when her Grouchy Goddess squirted the viscous essence of her holy lust all over her worshipper's face. Although she tried her best to continue her ministrations, Mistress Grace toppled to the side and clenched her thighs tightly together. Accepting that she must curtail her devotions for the time being, Lynn began wiping her face with her hands to capture as much of the blessed girlcum as she could, then proceeded to lick the floor, for every drop was precious.

"Such a good cow you are, Lynn," murmured the goth girl as she passed out, her cheeks and chin stained with milk. Lynn mooed in devout thanks and crawled until she was curled up contentedly against the legs of her goddess. She watched with mild curiosity as Lauren and Holly continued their display.

~~

Lauren grimaced with repugnance and rage as she forced herself to continue licking her former friend's wet pussy. She found the taste and smell to be unpleasant, but the part she found most revolting was pleasuring someone whom she considered to be her subordinate. Both Holly and Lynn were followers, and Lauren had secretly loved her ability to force them to conform to her will. She didn't want to be involved in any lesbian stuff, but it wouldn't have been nearly as hard for her to endure if the roles had been reversed.