Grace & Her Magical Grool Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snorting huffily as she accidentally inhaled more of Holly's copious secretions, Lauren fumed and wondered just how much longer she would be required to keep it up. She didn't think Grace cared at all about her, but the gothic witch had seemed to be somewhat warm to Holly, who had submitted disgustingly easily. Surely she would eventually take mercy on her slave and let the pathetic girl climax finally. If nothing else, Holly's constant mooing had to be getting old.

Lauren took a break for a moment, trying to massage her aching jaw before she remembered she had hooves for hands. She glared angrily at Grace and let out an indignant moo when she saw that the goth girl was bottomless and asleep, with Lynn casting the unconscious black-haired whore sappy, adoring looks.

Lauren snapped and bellowed, scrambling on hooves and knees toward the recumbent witch, intent on murder. To her ire, Lynn apparently realized what was happening and screeched, "No!" as she grappled with the enraged blonde girl. Lauren was successfully able to jab her tormentor with her hooves a few times, but not enough to do any real damage.

Re-awakened by the attack, Grace rubbed angrily at her bleeding cheek and nose while she glared at Lauren. Holly had joined Lynn in restraining their violent friend, although her grip was rather weak and she kept rubbing her crotch against Lauren's ass.

"I can see that offering you a carrot was a mistake," said Grace coldly. She reached down with her bloody fingers and scooped out some of her grool, then smeared the mixture over Lauren's nose and mouth, intoning, "If you ever try to hurt me again, your body will become that of a cow, in all details."

Lauren continued to glare, unsure whether or not such a curse could actually work, but not willing to test it in light of all the other insanity that had happened already. She did her best to moo insultingly.

Grace smirked in response and replied, "I get that a lot. But it looks like you failed at your task, so no hands for you. Plus, attacking me suggests you need an additional punishment."

The goth girl affected a thoughtful look, tapping her chin with a finger, and humming loudly. Then she put on an uncharacteristically bright expression and said, "I've got just the thing! Oh, and Holly-cow, you can cum now."

Holly mooed loudly in Lauren's ear as she finally got her release, clenching the prisoner even more tightly as she smeared her various secretions all over the captive girl's back and ass. Lauren mooed in disgust and tried to reduce their contact, to little avail.

Lauren scowled at Grace, frowning as she realized her tormentor was once again playing with herself. The goth girl said, "For hurting my nose, your own will be a cow's nose. For not listening to my instructions, your ears will be cow's ears. For my own amusement, you will have a cow's tail. And because I love your delicious boob-juice, you're getting another udder to make even more of it."

Grace gasped and moaned as the changes she wanted began afflicting Lauren, who found the sensations of her body changing to be extremely unpleasant, although not exactly painful. She wept with rage and dismay as her nose grew longer and broader, becoming easier and easier to see even without crossing her eyes.

The ears and tail were perhaps the most disconcerting, since they started twitching uncontrollably as soon as they formed. Lauren's hearing was somewhat more acute, although she got no satisfaction from the highly audible squishing sounds coming from between Grace's thighs.

Lauren mooed in despair when she felt the skin above her crotch bloat and swell as it turned into a large, pink udder, hot and overburdened with creamy milk. It was so uncomfortably full that it was almost a relief when Grace began fellating one of its teats, lessening the pressure oh-so-slightly.

The goth released the nipple long enough to tell Holly and Lynn, "I think you can let her go for now. Come down here and have some of her milk!"

Lauren felt emotionally hollowed out as she was finally released, but simply laid back and felt sorry for herself as the three young ladies slowly drained her udder.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamaganabout 2 months agoAuthor

@ClavinMob Glad to hear it, thanks! The second half is in the queue for review.

ClavinMobClavinMobabout 2 months ago

I am IMMEDIATELY looking forward to more of this series!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Fertility Pills A couple becomes insatiably horny as their bodies change.in Fetish
Forbidden Fertility Fruit A mysterious fruit allows for easy conception as well as...in Fetish
reality_warp.exe A super program falls in the hands of a devious futa.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Milky Overdose (Size Corp 01) Emma steals some experimental pills from work to surprise her.in Fetish
Symbiotic gift An alien symbiote helps a barista seduce her trans co-worker.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories