Grace and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Grace, there's nothing for you to con..."

"Carol, please... do you remember telling me on my first day in the job how important truth was in our line of work, and in life generally?"

"Yes, of course, and..."

"Well I've been thinking long and hard about that, and the truth is... that I love you."

"Oh Grace, you don't have to..."

"It's true, I love you so much it hurts, I want to be with you, no one has ever made me feel this way. I dream about you, I yearn for you. When that ghastly man assaulted me on Wednesday night, I thought you might have misread what had happened, he said some horrible things that shook me, I'd never before been subjected to such hate and bile just for trying to be who I am. Then you came upon us, and I was afraid you might have thought that there was something between us and that I'd encouraged him. I've spent the last thirty six hours feeling utterly foolish, can you ever forgive me?"

"Oh my darling, there's nothing to forgive."

A tear came to Carol's eye as she reached across the table for her friend's hand, just as another couple sat down at the table next to them.

"We can't talk here, will you come home with me?"

"Yes, of course."

"Patrick will be home early this afternoon so we won't have long."

They took a taxi back to Carol's house. They had surreptitiously been holding hands in the taxi but now that they were alone In Carol's large lounge, Grace seemed nervous and a little lost as to what was expected of her.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No thank you, I'd better not, what a beautiful house you have, I love the decor, such lovely curtains."

"Please come and sit by me darling, it's my turn to be truthful."

They sat side by side on a long settee, turned toward each other, knees touching and holding hands.

"I think I fell in love with you the moment I set eyes on you at the bowls club."

"Really?"

"Yes, it's true, me, an experienced news reporter, who doesn't believe in fairy tales and love at first sight, and I was smitten. It took me months to get over you afterwards, in fact I never really did, and when Reg asked me to cover your sister's wedding, my heart leapt with joy at the prospect of seeing you again. Since then, we've become very close friends, and I've come to realise that the love of my life is a woman. It wasn't difficult reaching that conclusion, it somehow makes sense of my life."

"Oh Carol, that's just how I feel, I know now that I could never end up with a man because I've realised that I'm sexually attracted to women, to one woman in particular, to you."

"My goodness, Grace, darling, I want you so much, you arouse feelings in me that I thought had died years ago, but we mustn't get carried away now, Patrick will be home in half an hour. He's going off with some friends to the rugby international at Twickenham tomorrow, and he'll be staying the night with his mistress. Will you come back tomorrow at one o'clock, we can spend the entire weekend together?"

"I'd love to," said Grace as she squeezed her friend's hands.

"Bring whatever you'll need for weekend, the forecast is fine but we might not be seeing much of the sunshine," said Carol with a lascivious smile, "what will you say to your mother?"

"The truth, well not the whole truth, but I'll tell her I'm staying with you and we're spending the weekend together, I'm not sure she'll be ready yet to hear what we'll be doing to each other," said Grace with a nervous laugh.

"Look, we don't have long now, are you certain that you want this?"

"Absolutely."

"Because I don't want you to do anything you'll regret, I don't want you to hate me, let's face it, a much older woman, for seducing you if it doesn't work out for you."

"I want nothing more than to be seduced by you, and you're not old, there might be a few years between us but that's of no consequence to me."

"Oh you lovely woman, you know the way to another woman's heart. Come on, I'll give you a lift home now darling."

Carol watched Grace's skirt sway sexily as she walked toward the lounge door. Desire and arousal swept over her and she wanted to kiss her newly declared lover. As they entered the large hallway, Carol put a hand on Grace's arm and eased her back against the wall, they stood gazing at each other for several seconds, both knowing that they were about to share their first passionate kiss. Carol put her other hand on her friend's waist, and fixed her eyes on her lips as she moved her head toward her, just as their lips were about to meet in a sensual union, they heard the sound of car tyres on the gravel outside.

"Oh good heavens, he's home earlier than I expected. Don't worry, he'll look you over and admire you but he's got other fish to fry."

The front door opened and Patrick came in.

"Ah, you're home darling. I say, who's this beauty?"

"Patrick, do please behave yourself, this is my assistant, Grace, I was just about to take her home."

"Your assistant eh, lucky you. Did you remember that I'm away tomorrow? I need a couple of clean shirts," he said as he disappeared into the lounge.

"They're where they always are, in your wardrobe, what time will you be home on Sunday?" said Carol, continuing the conversation from where she stood in the hallway.

"Er, I won't"

"So you're going straight to work from your 'friends' on Monday?"

"Yes, if you don't mind."

"Why should I mind, it's quite convenient actually. Listen Patrick, we need to talk, please make sure you're home on Monday night, I have something rather important to tell you."

"That sound's ominous!"

"Just make sure you're here. We're leaving now."

Carol took Grace home with a feeling of excitement and elation in her chest. They spoke very little on the journey, there was no need, it had all been said, they were in love with each other and they had planned to consummate their relationship on the following day.

On her way back home, Carol's pussy tingled as she imagined what she would do to her prospective new lover. She hadn't been with a woman before, but she had a good idea of what two women might do in bed together.

A few years earlier, a set of compromising photographs of Lady Fordingham, and an unidentified woman, had been sent to the Chronicle anonymously. Reg had decided that he would not publish the indecent images and asked for them to be destroyed. Naturally, the photos had been passed around the male staff at the newspaper, and someone left them on Carol's desk for a joke. The images were still imprinted on her memory, she now knew some of the many ways in which two women could give sexual pleasure to each other, and she intended to make the most of that knowledge with Grace.

For her part, an increasingly aroused Grace was content to let Carol take the lead and see how things played out. She had lately become a teasing mix of innocence and seductiveness and, whilst her imaginings of sapphic love were limited, she looked forward with eager expectation to her encounter with Carol. She tapped into a previously undiscovered vein of lascivious thoughts as she masturbated that night; her sexual potential was chafing at the bit to be released and Carol might be in for a surprise.

********************

Saturday morning was warm and humid, with the promise of it becoming a close, hot July day. Carol got up early and went shopping, both to get some provisions for the weekend and to avoid Patrick. She was relieved that he had gone when she returned home at eleven forty five. She had an hour and fifteen minutes before Grace was due to arrive, so she put the shopping away and tidied around before going to her room to get changed.

After a quick shower, she put on fresh makeup and dressed alluringly in a short waist girdle, and a sleeveless summer sheath dress in pale yellow with a buttoned front. The cut of the dress accommodated her fulsome breasts, before narrowing to her slim waist, and stylishly following her curvaceous hips and shapely thighs. She felt a nervous excitement building in her chest as she clipped her beige seamed stockings to her girdle, and stepped into her white high heeled sandals. She checked herself in the mirror in her new bra and panties that she had just bought for the occasion. Satisfied with how desirable she looked, she buttoned up her dress and went downstairs to put a bottle of German Riesling in the fridge, and await her girlfriend.

Grace, dressed in stockings, a suspender belt, a flared pale green swing skirt with white polka dots and a thin white blouse, stepped out elegantly to her taxi in her high heels. The driver sucked in a sharp intake of breath when he saw her. As he drove along, he keep sneaking a look at her crossed legs in the driving mirror. Unwittingly, Grace had exposed the erotic sight of her long right stocking clad thigh when she'd got into her seat. The welt of her stocking, pulled taut by a suspender strap and clip, was visible to the driver who enjoyed both the view and his rising erection. On arrival at Carol's house, she too was in a state of nervous excitement. She paid the driver, who made no effort to disguise his admiration for her, as he stared down the front of her blouse at her cleavage, when she bent over to pass the fare through his open window. He set off again with a rigid cock, and a strong desire to go and find somewhere relieve his pent up arousal.

Carol had been looking out of her lounge window and as Grace arrived she hurried to the front door to let her in. They hugged and kissed each other's cheeks, both nervous about what might be about to happen between them. Carol tried to sound calm and in control of herself.

"You look gorgeous darling, I'll bet the taxi driver thought it was his lucky day."

"You look rather fetching yourself Mrs Miller," said Grace with a salacious smile.

"We've got the rest of the weekend ahead of us, leave your bag here, I'll help you unpack your things later. Would you like a nice cold glass of Riesling? Just the thing for a sultry day like today."

"I'd love one."

Carol poured a generous measure of wine and handed it to Grace.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Do I need to?"

Grace sipped her wine and smiled, she was beginning to relax and enjoy the prospect of making love to her friend. Carol stroked her cheek and kissed her lightly on the lips, then she moved over to a large winged arm chair and seated herself with her legs crossed elegantly, so that the hem of her dress fell onto her knees. She looked longingly at Grace, who was by now standing at a large window, looking out at the well manicured, sun drenched back garden. Shafts of sunlight fell across her, and her firm, swathed teardrop breasts were visible in outline through the thin material of her white blouse.

"Oh it's a beautiful day today, your garden looks a picture."

"Not as delightful as the picture I'm seeing at the moment," smiled Carol.

Grace looked puzzled briefly, then she realised that Carol was referring to her. She blushed and looked shy for a moment, then she regained her composure.

"Are you flirting with me Mrs Miller?"

"Would you like me to be Miss Lockwood?"

The wine had gone to Grace's head, she felt bold and uninhibited. Her yearning to be embraced and kissed by this attractive mature woman had reached a new high, and she decided to find out just how far their obvious mutual desire would take them.

"I can think of no one else I'd rather flirt with."

"Be careful what you wish for young lady, I might just sit you on my lap and do rather more than flirt with you."

"Mm, that sounds interesting, I think I might let you."

"Well let's find out shall we?"

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, if you are."

"Oh goodness, you're trying to seduce me."

"I rather thought that it was the other way round."

Grace blushed again, the tone of their flirtatious banter had become quite serious, she was unable to find a light hearted reply.

"Well you don't deny it then?" said Carol with a lascivious smile.

"I... er, I."

"It's alright darling, we're both consenting adults and, if I'm not mistaken, we've been building up to this for some time now."

"You right, there's no mistake... lately I've done nothing else but imagine you making love to me." said Grace as she moved sensuously across the room and stood teasingly in front of Carol.

Carol took hold of her young friend's right wrist, and eased her gently down onto her lap. She looked into her eyes and saw mild apprehension mixed with excitement and arousal. Then she looked at Grace's inviting red lips and, keeping her eyes fixed on them, closed in and kissed her. The kiss was tentative at first, then more passionate as their ardour grew. Their lips pressed together and their tongues began to explore each other's mouths.

After several minutes, when Carol had satiated herself on her young lover's sweet lips, she reached down and lifted the hem of Grace's skirt. As she did so, her eyes fell on Grace's hard nipples, they were pushing against the material of her blouse like two small dark cherry stones. Then she gazed at Grace's thighs, their silky softness enveloped in fine nylon.

She moved her warm hand up over Grace's suspender clips and straps, and pressed her fingers into the gusset of her pretty panties, her lovely soft mound yielded to her touch. Grace's legs opened wide as Carol slipped her fingers inside the leg of her panties, and reached through a tangle of thick hair to feel the warm, wet contours of her perfect little pussy.

She swirled her fingers around the lips of her labia, and she stroked her bud with her thumb. Grace gave a low murmur of pleasure and her head fell back onto Carol's left shoulder. Carol's warm lips and tongue explored her neck just below her ear. She sucked Grace's earlobe and teased her tongue into the folds of her ear whilst she massaged the entrance to her vagina.

Grace felt as though her vulva and inner thighs were on fire. Waves of intense lust flowed from her cunt and travelled up her spine, and into the deepest pleasure recesses of her mind. Carol was thrilled at how pleasing and natural it felt to give sexual pleasure to another woman. She'd dreamt of this moment for months, trying to imagine how the forbidden act would feel, she'd often played with herself and wondered how different Grace's pussy might be to her own lush mound.

Now she knew, Grace's tight little virginal pussy was perfectly formed, and ripe for the penetration of her fingers. She curled three of them up into Grace's tight little hole and stroked the roof of her vagina with her middle finger, all the while dextrously circling her thumb around her clitoris. A rising wave of intense pleasure and arousal took hold of Grace, she planted her heels on the carpet, either side of Carol's high heeled right foot, arched her back, gasped in ecstasy and came like a loose shutter clattering in a gale force wind.

She came for what seemed an age, Carol held her stiff convulsing body, with her left arm across her torso underneath her breasts, and her right hand still inside her cunt. As her orgasm slowly subsided into mild twitches and soft murmurs, Grace sank back down into Carol's lap. The arousal, and it's perfect climax, had taken place without a word being uttered between the two women. It was as though they had both been afraid to break the spell of their first sexual experience together, the first time each of them had been with a woman and Grace's first time with anyone.

They sat together in silence in the afterglow of Grace's orgasm. There was still plenty of time, Carol's pussy was tingling at the thought of what had just happened, and the possibilities of what might happen in the next few hours. She wanted to take Grace up to her bed and do all manner of erotic things to her, and to have her return the compliment. She wanted to watch Grace's head between her legs as she kissed and licked her hungry pussy.

"I knew that watching you as I made you come would be arousing, but that was unbelievable."

Grace didn't reply, she looked up at Carol and gave her a sensuous smile. Then she fondled Carol's breasts through her dress, she ran her hands over their firmness and felt their rock hard nipples with the tips of her fingers. Carol gave a soft moan of appreciation and pressed her lover's hand firmly onto her breast.

"Mmm, darling, that's divine, kiss me."

Grace raised her lips to meet Carol's mouth and they kissed sumptuously as Grace continued to fondle Carol's breasts. Now Carol opened her legs as wide as her front buttoned sheath dress would allow. Grace, still sitting on Carol's left thigh, slowly unfastened the straining buttons, allowing Carol's legs to open wider and bringing her stocking tops into view. She ran her left hand over Carol's right thigh onto her suspender clip, which she gripped as she kneaded the top of Carol's thigh with her knuckles. Then she slipped her hand inside the welt of Carol's stocking, Carol looked down at the erotic sight of Grace's hand showing through her stocking top, and took quick shallow breaths. Grace, reading the signals of her lover's acute arousal, freed her hand from the stocking top, and reached up inside Carol's open bottomed girdle, where she felt the damp gusset of her expensive silk panties.

"Oh Grace my darling, are you sure you haven't done this before, ohh!"

"Only to myself, I started doing this to myself after you saved me from that drunken lout a few weeks ago."

Carol felt a surge of sexual pleasure at the thought of Grace masturbating.

"Mmm... and, oh... have... have you done it... mmm... often?"

"Yes, it's something I was always thought was dirty and depraved but now I can't stop myself."

"Ahhh... and what... mmmm... what do you... arghh, what do you think of while you're doing it?"

"You Mrs Miller."

"Ohh Grace, oh God, don't stop... ohhh."

Grace slipped her fingers inside Carol's panties and massaged her wet, slippery cunt.

"Oh there, yes there," said Carol as she guided Graces fingers onto her clitoris.

Carol had not been brought to orgasm by another person for more than twenty years, she'd never known such a sensual touch, she'd never had a woman's hand inside her panties. These erotic thoughts swept over her as she allowed herself to be taken. She had expected to have to take the lead with her young friend but here she was, her cunt in the hands of an alluring young woman, being brought rapidly to a magnificent orgasm.

"Oh my, ohh mmmy Gracccciee, ohh put your fingers inside me and fffuck me pleassse."

Grace used the fingers of her right hand to rub Carol's bud and pushed all four fingers of her left hand inside her hole and fucked her vigorously.

"Come for me Mrs Miller."

With that, Carol gripped the chair arms tightly and came with a shuddering orgasm that lasted for half a minute. It shook her body and rolled over her thighs and abdomen, before making her breasts tingle. She closed her eyes as she came and the bright imprint of the sun lit window did a multicoloured dance behind her eyelids before turning into colourful stars and circles that swam and popped as she reached her climax.

"Oh Gracie that was spectacular, come to bed with me, I want to make love with you for the rest of the afternoon."

Carol had never had an orgasm anywhere near as intense but she knew that she could come again, and soon. Her young lover pulled her up from the armchair, Carol kept hold of her hand and led her up the wide curved staircase to her bedroom. Her pussy tingled and spasmed at the thought of her gorgeous girlfriend naked with her in bed. Grace watched her shapely backside sway to and fro as Carol climbed the stairs just ahead of her.

When they reached the bedroom, Carol turned on her heeled shoe, dress unbuttoned from the waist down and said, "finish what you started and take my dress off."