Grace and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace obliged willingly, she slowly removed the narrow belt and undid a button at Carol's waist. then she slowly and sensuously moved up to the next button, and then the next, until the dress fell to the floor. Carol looked magnificent in her stockings, heels, low waist girdle and brassiere.

"Now my turn," she said as she manoeuvred Grace to the foot of the bed and started to unbutton her blouse. She slipped the blouse off Grace's shoulders and unclipped and removed her dainty bra, so that she could admire her firm breasts. Then she took her nipples in her mouth, one by one, and sucked to her heart's content. Grace moaned with intense pleasure.

"Your a very desirable young woman if you don't mind me saying so Miss Lockwood."

"You can say it as often as you like Mrs Miller."

Carol knelt down in front of Grace and undid the button on the waistband of her skirt. She pulled down the flared swing skirt and voluminous underskirt and, helped Grace to step out of them. What she did next surprised and aroused Grace in equal measure. The Lady Fordingham photos had left a lasting impression on Carol, and she wanted to know what it would be like to taste a woman's most intimate treasure.

She removed Grace's panties and pressed them to her nose and breathed in the sweet musky scent of Grace's cunt. Grace, standing in just her heels, stockings and suspenders, looked startled but before she could begin to protest, Carol eased her back onto the bed and lifted her legs over her shoulders. Then she buried her face in Grace's pussy, and kissed her clitoris before forcing her tongue inside the entrance to her vagina. Grace gasped and gripped the bed spread as Carol worked on her with her mouth and lips. Before long, Grace started to moan with delight, she took hold of Carol's hair and pressed her pussy into her face.

"Ohhhhh, Mrs Miller, what are you, doing to me? Ohhh, it's wonnnddderfulllll, please don't stop."

Carol teased and tantalised her with her mouth, and brought her to the edge of orgasm, keeping her there for several minutes before Grace begged her to make her come.

"Ohhh, please make me come, please, I want to come now."

Carol felt very aroused, she reached down between her legs with her right hand and started to masturbate at the same time that she unleashed an irresistible tongue lashing on Grace's clitoris.

"Ahhh, Goddd, ohhh yes, yes, ohh fffuck me, yessss."

Carol timed her climax to coincide with Grace's orgasm. They both shook and writhed with intense gratification and, as they came to rest, Carol climbed up onto the bed and lay on top of her lover. She kissed her, inserting her juice coated tongue into Grace's mouth then she pulled away and smiled at her.

"You taste divine darling, like honeydew and salt."

"Oh Carol, you wonderful, dirty woman, kiss me and let me taste myself again."

They kissed and as they did so, Carol pushed her fingers into Grace's cunt and gathered more of her wetness. Then she fed her fingers into Grace's mouth as they continued to kiss. Grace gave a muffled moan of approval.

"I want to taste you."

"Help yourself darling, I'm all yours."

Grace reached down to Carol's cunt and scooped her juices onto her fingers and put them into her mouth, then she kissed her; they exchanged globules of Carol's flavour mixed with saliva.

"I adore looking at you in your stockings and suspenders, it's such a turn on, but please take everything off and get into bed with me," said Carol in sultry tones.

"Why don't we strip each other naked, slowly and seductively."

"My my, you're full of surprises young lady."

"I'm glad that you think so Mrs Miller," said Grace as she pulled her up from the bed.

They stood entwined and kissed sumptuously, Grace eased Carol's bra straps over her shoulders, and pulled her bra down so that she could see her naked breasts.

"Oh my, they're as beautiful as I imagined they would be."

She brushed Carol's hard nipples with the backs of her hand then took her breasts in her mouth while she unclipped the bra and let it fall to the floor. Carol felt a surge of arousal in her breasts so strong, that she would have come on the spot if Grace hadn't released her before sinking to her knees and unclipping Carol's stockings from her girdle. She rolled them sensuously down Carol's legs and unbuckled her sandals and helped her to step out of them. Still on her knees, she peeled off the girdle and slowly pulled Carol's panties down to her knees where she let them drop around her ankles. She was about to bury her face in Carol's dark bush of pubic hair but Carol pulled her up to her feet and kissed her.

"I want to be on my back when you do that too me darling."

Now Carol gazed at Grace's breasts and cupped them both in her warm hands, Grace shuddered with pleasure and pressed her pelvis into into Carol's mound. Carol unclipped her suspender straps, then bent over and peeled her stockings down to her high heels, she removed her shoes and stockings with meticulous care, and straightened up to reach behind Grace, and unclipped her suspender belt.

Both women, now completely naked, got onto the bed and embraced each other. They kissed and caressed each other with considerable tenderness, lightly running their fingers over each other's soft skin, sucking and fondling breasts and buttocks, gently pressing pussies together and stroking each other's faces.

Despite all of the windows being open, it was hot and airless in the bedroom. Carol turned her lover over and licked a rivulet of sweat from the nape of her neck. Then she kissed her earlobe and pressed her breasts and pussy into her prone lover. It was uncomfortably hot and Carol slid off Grace's back as they both began to perspire. She shifted her position and 'spooned' her lover as they both closed their eyes, and enjoyed a wine induced slumber for a short while, their bodies now slick with sweat.

After half and hour or so, they began to stir and Carol suggested that they take a lukewarm shower together. Grace readily agreed, they soaped each other's breasts and pussies, and brought each other to lust filled orgasms in the shower, their fingers pushed inside each other's cunts as they came simultaneously, barely able to stay on their feet.

After towelling each other dry, they unpacked Grace's bag and hung up her clothes up. Then they put on towelling robes and panties and went downstairs to drink iced tea. They sat facing each other on two matching settees.

"When it cools off a little later, shall we go out for something to eat?"

"What a good idea, I'd love to get dressed up and go out with you on a date. Not that anyone else will know that we're on a date, it'll be our secret."

"Grace, I've never been so aroused, I can't stop thinking about fucking you. I want to have you everywhere and anywhere, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my hands off you if you get dressed up for me."

Grace took the vulgar language in her stride, it made her feel aroused and deliciously immoral. "I want you to fuck me everywhere and anywhere Mrs Miller, I want you to dress up for me, and then I want to undress you."

"You realise that, if we were men, we could be thrown into jail after what we have just done to each other?"

"I know, the world can be such a cruel place, but I'm not ashamed of how I feel about you, and what I want to do to you... and you to do to me."

"Me neither, we'll have to be careful but this just feels so right, like I've been waiting for you all of my life... and no one is going to take you away from me. But I'm getting ahead of myself, we've only just begun, it might not be wise to look too far ahead."

"I know I'm not as worldly and experienced as you, but I'm absolutely certain that I want only you for the rest of my life, don't you feel it too?"

"Yes darling, I do."

Carol got up to join her lover, she stroked her hair as they spoke to each other.

"You heard me say to Patrick yesterday that I wanted to say something important to him?"

"Yes."

"Well, I'm going to ask him for a divorce, I want him to leave the house and he will, I know him, underneath he's a decent, fair man and it's not his fault that he married a woman who couldn't give him sexual satisfaction; when we married, neither he nor I realised that I would only be able to find fulfilment with a woman.

"Gosh, do you think he'll give you a divorce?"

"Eventually yes, he may balk at it at first because of the stigma, but when he knows that I'll make it easy for him, so that he can marry someone who can look after him properly, he'll agree. He's got an apartment in the City, and he's very wealthy, I'm sure he'll sign the house over to me as part of the settlement."

"Wow, I can't imagine my parents being so civilised if they ever got divorced."

"I'll ignore the implication that I'm old enough to be your mother," said Carol with a broad grin.

"Oh sorry darling, I didn't mean that at all."

"I know, I'm teasing you, oh I do love you Grace."

"And I love you Mrs Miller."

"Which is why I want to ask you something."

"Ask away."

"This is a big house, I don't want to rattle around in it on my own, would you consider moving in with me as, well, as my lodger to the outside world but as my lover as far as we are concerned. You don't have to give me an answer now, take some time to think about it."

"I've just thought about it and the answer is yes."

"Oh wonderful Grace, thank you, I love you."

They kissed passionately and then held each other close for several minutes. Eventually, Carol got up to phone a restaurant to make a reservation. Later on, when a thunder storm brought cooler air to the sweltering evening, they went upstairs and got ready to go out.

It was cool enough for them both to wear stockings, and it was all they could do to keep their hands off each other as they put on their seductive lingerie. They both wore suspender belts, rather than girdles, with their sleeveless summer swing dresses with full underskirts and high heels. The only thing that prevented them kissing each other was the carefully applied lipstick that they both wore.

The sophisticated French restaurant was twenty minutes away, so Carol decided to drive rather than take a taxi. They were greeted at the door by the owner, who knew that Carol sometimes undertook restaurant reviews for the Chronicle, so they were given very special treatment. A complimentary bottle of champagne arrived at their table within minutes, and they only had to glance in the direction of a waiter to get an immediate response.

While sipping champagne, they held hands under the tablecloth. Grace was in a mischievous mood, and she reached for the hem of Carol's dress, so that she could stroke her stocking clad thigh. She even got as far as pulling a suspender strap and letting it go with a snap.

"You're very naughty, I'll deal with you when we get home," whispered Carol.

"Oh I do hope so Mrs Miller," replied Grace as she pressed her fingers into her lovers silk clad pussy."

"Darling stop it, they'll throw us out if you make me come at the table."

"Spoil sport."

"If you're good, I'll let you have my pussy later on in the car, I've never had sex in a car, I'd like to try it."

"Mrs Miller, you're corrupting a poor innocent girl."

"That might have worked yesterday darling, but you've taken to immorality like a duck to water, you shameless girl."

They'd only been sexually intimate for a few hours and already their carefully constructed masks of middle class respectability had slipped. They no longer felt constricted by societal norms, and were ready to celebrate their new sense of sexual liberty.

After a delicious meal and good champagne, the lovers strolled out to the car park in what was still a warm evening. Carol set off to drive them home, but took a diversion down a narrow lane, where she knew that there was small car park near a picnic area on the edge of a wood. It was dark by now and the trees were still dripping with rain from the earlier storm. Carol parked the car, looked around in the darkness to ensure there was no one else around, lifted her skirt and opened her legs wide, then turned to look at Grace.

"You wanted my pussy, take it," murmured Carol in a low sultry voice.

Grace pushed Carol's skirts up higher to reveal her lovely stocking clad legs, and pressed her fingers into the wet silky material of her panties. Carol spread her legs wider and let her lover take possession of her cunt. Grace's sensuous touch slowly teased her to the very edge of a much anticipated orgasm. She held Carol there, on the precipice, for several moments, then, with her thumb on her clitoris, she pushed three fingers into her and made her come spectacularly; Carol's head arched back over the top of the driver's seat, and she clung on tight to the steering wheel as her hips rose and fell to the rhythmic pulsing of her orgasm. When she'd finished coming, and all of the beautiful little aftershocks had subsided, they sat together holding hands as the warm dark night approached eleven o'clock.

"Take me home please, I want to kiss your vagina and make you come again," said a seductive sounding Grace.

Carol started the engine and pulled out of the car park, her pussy clenching at the thought of grace's head between her legs. They arrived home and as soon as the front door closed, Grace pinned her lover against it, pushed her tongue into her mouth, and kissed her forcefully. Carol found herself surrendering to her young friend's onslaught. Grace had her forced back against the door and used her left arm to pin her hands over her head, with her right hand, she raised Carol's skirts and took possession of her pussy again.

Carol gasped and moaned as her strong young assailant overwhelmed her.

Grace whispered into her ear, "I'm going to take you upstairs now and put you on your back, then I'll spread your legs and kiss your sweet vagina."

"Oh God, yes, do it, do it to me please."

Grace spun on her heel and pulled Carol across the hallway to the foot of the stairs, where she pushed her up against the newel post and kissed her forcefully again while massaging her pussy. By now, Carol was wild with desire, and in danger of coming before she got to the bedroom. Grace sensed that her lover wouldn't be able to hold out much longer, she felt an erotic sense of power and control as she teased her mercilessly.

"Are you going to come my gorgeous darling?"

"Yes, Oh God yes."

"Then it's time I kissed your pussy" said Grace as she removed her hand from between Carol's legs and walked her up to the bedroom.

Grace eased her lover onto her back on the bed, parted her shapely stocking clad legs, pulled her panties down to dangle sexily around one ankle, and buried her face in her pretty voluminous swing skirt and underskirts. The feel of firm wet cunt flesh on Grace's tongue sent waves of arousal into her own pussy. Carol had already been close to coming twice, and it didn't take long for Grace's novice, but energetic, tongue to take her close to the edge of an orgasm. Carol's breathing became shallow and rapid, she started to moan as she approached her climax.

"Oh yes, yes yes yes, put your fingers inside me, please, oh yes, yes yes yes yes, ahhhhhh..."

Grace remembered what had turned her on earlier in the day, when Carol had performed cunnilingus on her. She sucked and kissed her bud, licked and sucked her labia, and pushed three fingers inside her cunt. Carol came long and loud, then they lay in each other's arms still fully dressed. Grace, full of the energy of youth, encouraged Carol to strip to her suspender belt heels and stockings, she did the same, and soon they were kissing frantically against the bedroom wall.

Carol, inspired by her favourite Lady Fordingham photo, led Grace over to the dressing table and told her to lean forward on both hands and spread her legs. She crouched behind her, caressed her buttocks and kissed her inviting pink labia. She ran her tongue along Grace's perineum several times as her lover squealed with delight. Grace could feel another orgasm being drawn out of her as her breasts, cunt and inner thighs tingled with arousal.

Carol reached around Grace's right hip, and pushed her thumb into her wet opening whist, at the same time, licking and kissing her perineum close to her anus. Grace's legs turned to jelly as she came like she'd never thought possible. Carol, with her face still pushed between Grace's buttocks, held her up long enough to finish her orgasm, then they both collapsed onto the floor completely spent.

They made love again in the early hours and spent the whole of Sunday between the sheets; only getting out of bed to eat and use the bathroom. They declared their undying love for each other many times as they made plans for their foreseeable future.

"What will you tell your mother?"

"That I'm moving in with you as your lodger, because it's much nearer to the office, and will save travel time."

"We'll have to be careful at work, some of our colleagues are quite perceptive, they pick up on things very quickly."

"Don't worry, I won't insist on taking you on top of your desk every day."

"Oh ha ha, funny girl, you know exactly what I'm getting at."

"Yes darling, I do and we'll be careful, but I will insist on having you every day at home."

"That's the least I'd expect, you were a tour de force last night, where did all of that assertive sexuality suddenly come from, you were such a sweet innocent girl when I first met you?"

"It's all your fault darling, you've corrupted me, you turned my head with your sophisticated metropolitan lifestyle, your come to bed eyes and your magic tongue and fingers."

"You've even learnt to say fuck without blushing."

"Fuck, fuck fuck fuck, there, it's easy."

"Shall we?"

"Yes lets."

"You can start by kissing my cunt again."

"Oh Mrs Miller, you've used another naughty word."

"Grace my darling, spare me the mock surprise and get you head between my legs."

"Yes Mrs Miller."

******************

Carol had her important word with Patrick on Monday night and it went even better than she had dared to hope.

"Patrick, I'll come straight to the point, I want a divorce. I could spend hours explaining why but I think we both know that our marriage was dead on arrival. I take full responsibility, I could never give you the sexual satisfaction that you deserved."

"Carol dear, don't torture yourself, I've been expecting this for some time now. I fully understand, you're still young, perhaps you'll meet someone that you're more compatible with in bed. If it's all right with you, I'll move out tonight, it's no use pretending I've got nowhere to go, you know that I've got someone else, have had for a long time, and you've been an absolute brick for not bringing it up, and at least I'll be able to make an honest woman of her now."

"I wish you all the happiness in the world Patrick, I really do, I'm sorry it's come to this but we both know it's for the best."

"You can stay here, I mean you can have the house, I don't need it and it'll mean that you're not inconvenienced too much."

"Thank you Patrick, in the spirit of openness and honesty, I need to tell you that I'll be taking a lodger, she'll move in very soon."

"A 'lodger' eh, it's not that gorgeous assistant of yours is it? You lucky thing, she'll keep you young and satisfied I'll bet."

"How long have you known about me, about my... preferences?"

"Much longer than you've known yourself my dear, it wasn't hard to work out, but don't worry, it won't go any further."

"I'm grateful to you Patrick. If you ever need a friendly ear, you know where to find me."

"Ironic isn't it, after years of tolerating each other, we decide to break up and it's only now that we realise we actually have affection for each other. I'll go and pack."