Grace and Mrs. Miller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patrick had gone within the hour, he left an address for Carol to forward his mail, and kissed her tenderly on the cheek as he departed. Carol picked up the telephone and rang Grace before his car had left the driveway.

"I've done it darling, he's gone, with great dignity too I must say. I do feel slightly wretched for turfing him out like this, but he's gone to someone who can love him, and it's for the best."

"Oh Carol, you must feel quite drained."

"I do, but I also feel relieved and quite elated to be honest."

"Do you feel up to coming to get me now darling? My bags are packed and I'm ready for you"

"Yes, absolutely sweetheart, I'll be there in about fifteen minutes, and Grace?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too my darling."

And so a new chapter of Grace and Mrs Miller's lives began. Their love burned fiercely in and out of bed. Six years later, Carol had joined a respected national daily newspaper and, together with a colleague investigative journalist, had won an award for a groundbreaking series of articles exposing the high level of poverty in Britain's inner cities. Not to be outdone, a mini skirted, Beatles loving Grace had become the youngest ever fashion and features editor of a national weekly woman's magazine.

Within another decade, they had both used their high profile positions to campaign for women's rights. The difference in their ages never seemed to matter to them, Patrick was quite right, Grace did keep Mrs Miller young and satisfied.