Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls pay a hefty price to get Grace off their hands.
9.5k words
4.56
22k
13

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 09/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STORY SO FAR: Caitlin, Brenna and Sophia were Grace's sex slaves until they worked together to handcuff her and her accomplice, Zoe, up and fuck her themselves.

duggufv tythyff g

It was the morning after Caitlin, Sophia and Brenna had handcuffed Grace and Zoe to Grace's bed. Caitlin was still pounding away at Grace's fit butt on the bed. Grace couldn't change positions, she was stuck, facing down with her arms spread to either bedpost as Caitlin fucked her from behind.

Caitlin thought she would've run out of energy by now, but whenever she remembered the nights Grace would force her to submit to her every whim until late the next day, she was given newfound passion and a want to fuck Grace mercilessly. Any potential guilt was overwhelmed by the desire for revenge.

Caitlin wasn't even a lesbian, she just really wanted Grace to get what she deserved. It was REALLY nice to be the one in control after being her slave for so long. She was familiar with everything Grace was feeling tonight. The pain of a gaping asshole, the spanking, the scraping of her inner walls, the soreness, the humiliation, all of it and she wanted Grace to feel all that and then some.

She undid the gag, letting Grace's moans and yells fill the room. "The second I am out of here, I will make sure you don't walk for MONTHS! That fat ass of yours is going to BELONG to me and I'll ruin you day and night! You'll be lucky if you have the chance to FUCKING breathe! You're going to regret everything you've done tonight! What I did to you before is gonna look like something your fucking mother would do compared to what I'll do to you soon!" Caitlin didn't care for these threats so she spanked Grace a few times and thrusted harder, releasing high pitched moans from the busty redhead, who yelled back at her, "You stupid, blonde, BITCH!"

Caitlin put all her weight into the next thrust and pushed as deep as she could, while pulling Grace toward her to get just a little farther in. This seemed to be too much for the redhead, who climaxed then and there. That seemed to shut her up. Caitlin heard a voice behind her.

"I want a turn with Grace," Brenna stated. "I've been using Zoe all night, but it's Grace that I really want to make pay."

"Uh, I kind of wanted to use her a bit more. It's not like we're short on time or anything so you can later," Caitlin responded. "I'd offer her other hole but I guess it would be tricky getting under her."

"Okay, never mind," was all Brenna said to her. Caitlin felt bad, but she was fully into it at the moment and didn't want to stop now, and like she said, there was always later. She readjusted herself and started pounding into Grace once more. After a few thrusts, she found her rhythm again and felt comfortable.

It wasn't long before she felt something very wide entering her butthole. Caitlin's upper body collapsed so that she was now laying on top of Grace, with her dildo still in Grace's ass. A position that felt really familiar from last night. She looked back and saw Brenna behind her.

"This is a win/win! Now we can kind of both fuck her!" Brenna exclaimed. Thrusting forward sharply, pushing Caitlin's hips forward into Grace. Caitlin felt betrayed. The length of the dildo wasn't anything special but the sheer width was KILLING her. She tried to pick herself up only to get slammed back down by Brenna, landing on Grace. To give herself any stability she put her arms around Grace tightly. She felt like Brenna was trying to rip her apart.

Brenna pushed forward and pulled out fast, as if moved by an engine. She could imagine Grace's pain, and relished in it, but she was also surprised by how much she seemed to enjoy fucking the big booty blondie in front of her, currently suffering something Brenna thought she deserved. There really was something oddly enticing about her. She just wanted to make that round ass of hers jiggle as much as possible.

"HAHA! Get fucked blondie, literally! No matter what you do, you'll always be a bottom bitch to somebody!" Grace shouted. She was always happy to see Caitlin get fucked, even if she was a victim in the process. She was also very pleased by the fact that Caitlin had instinctively embraced her.

"You know what? I think I see what all the fuss over you is about, Caitlin. It really is fun, fucking you in the ass. Should've let me have Grace when I wanted and this never would've happened. If you act like a hog I'll treat you like a pig and make you squeal. Maybe I'll even try what I learned from Grace and keep you all to myself," Brenna said, picking up the pace. She lived up to what she said, along with moans, Caitlin let out high pitched shrieks that almost resembled a squealing pig.

Caitlin's anus tightened to the point that Brenna thought she might get stuck. Caitlin panicked and squirmed to get out as soon as possible, but it only worked to move her closer to Brenna. She felt as if her energy got sapped every time Brenna plunged into her. Brenna then pinned her down onto Grace, leaned over to Caitlin's ear, and whispered, "Don't worry. I'm just FUCKING with you," as she thrust deep into her sharply once more, before getting off Caitlin. This last thrust not only brought Caitlin to orgasm but also caused Caitlin to bury her own dildo in Grace, getting her to orgasm as well. With that roller coaster and then sexual release, Grace passed out.

Caitlin got up too. "Look, I'm sorry about hogging Grace all this time. I shouldn't have, but I just got caught up in the feeling of it all. I'm sorry, I truly am, but I don't think I deserved THAT," Caitlin said to Brenna.

"It may have been excessive but you had your chance to avoid it. Anyway, we should do something about Grace here. Let's call Sophia and figure it out when she gets here," Brenna responded. Caitlin knew she wouldn't get an apology and dropped it there.

With Grace out cold, Caitlin and Brenna uncuffed Grace's hands from the post so that they could instead cuff her hands together. To make sure she didn't move, they cuffed her ankles too before moving to the living room downstairs, trying to decide what to do. Caitlin had put her bikini back on from the night before. Unfortunately, it was the only thing that she had worn here last night, and Grace's clothes did not fit her. Brenna was lucky enough to have worn a red crop top and tight khaki pants that she put back on. When Sophia came into the house, she was wearing black leggings and a hoodie. They all sat in the living room.

"Obviously, we can't just leave them both there," Caitlin started. "I don't know about you, but I definitely think somebody's going to find that out sooner or later. Plus, we'd have to get food and all that for them, which is going to be a REAL pain. I don't need that responsibility."

"True, it's a lot but we can't exactly just let Grace go," Brenna replied. "Zoe's probably fine. Plus, she was only here for a night and we paid her back for that already. She also seemed to enjoy herself so I doubt she'll come after us. Grace, on the other hand, will ruin us if she's free again. You don't suppose there's any way we could just hand her off to somebody else, is there?"

The 3 girls sat in silence and thought about it. As Caitlin played the events of last night in her head again, an idea came to her. "What if we take her to a frat house? We can just hand her over and tell them that she's pretty much their personal sex slave. I'm so sure that we can find a frat house with a low enough moral bar to want one," she mentioned. This was followed by a long pause as the other 2 girls thought about it.

"I know a really fucked up one called Omega Nu that would probably take her. A guy that I, like, kinda knew, who's got some pretty big influence there, has told me some awful stories about what they've done to girls there," Sophia mentioned. The other two girls' stomachs sank at hearing this, but at the same time, they knew it could be their perfect solution.

"Sounds good," Brenna said quietly followed by a nod from Caitlin.

"I should probably go back home and change real quick," Caitlin said. The thought of going to a fraternity known for rape dressed in a two-piece bathing suit with half her ass hanging out didn't really appeal to her.

"We don't have time for that," Sophia explained, "on Saturdays they have massive parties starting at 7 and it takes about 15 minutes to get there from here. It's already 6:30. Believe me, we don't want to arrive there after that starts."

"Couldn't I just stay here then?" Caitlin asked timidly.

"No, if we go, we all have to go together. We need safety in numbers," Sophia responded.

With that, the 3 girls went upstairs, let Zoe go, and grabbed Grace off the bed, put her in a duffel bag (after a few minutes of discussion on how exactly to carry somebody who's handcuffed and naked) and made the drive over to the frat house.

Omega Nu was a sight to behold. It was a giant house with a spacious front yard with a few tables, full of trash and a few kegs of beer already out. Despite the fact that they were here early, the place was already really crowded. They were going to have to weave through a bunch of people if they wanted to make it to the house. All 3 girls were starting to regret their decision already, but with Grace naked in the duffel bag, and them already being at the frat house, they felt they've already come too far to turn back.

Sophia took the lead, carrying the bag. Brenna followed with Caitlin behind her. Caitlin felt a lot of people eyeing the 3 girls. People whistled or yelled vulgar things like, "Bring that cake over here and I'll put a bun in your oven!" A few people even had the audacity to grope her as she walked by. One guy had even tried to pull her away but thanks to Sophia and Brenna, he wasn't able to. She really hated being here in a swimsuit and kept thinking it'll all be over in a few minutes.

After what felt like an hour but was really only 4 minutes, Sophia approached a boy who was standing at the doorway to the house. "Hey Mark," she said, "any chance you guys need another 'party girl'? The kind that's a bit more of a permanent guest." Sophia nodded towards the bag in her hands as she said this.

Mark looked to be intrigued. "Haven't heard from you in forever and now you bring me this?" he said with a smile. "Come inside and we'll talk."

And so, Caitlin followed the other 2 girls inside. When it was just them, Mark, and a few other boys in a room inside, Sophia took Grace out of the bag and explained their situation. She made it clear that they could do whatever they wanted with Grace but that she could not be made free under any circumstances until further notice.

Mark took a good look at Grace. He and the other boys didn't seem too opposed to the idea of having a sex slave around, especially one as hot as Grace was. But even with that bird in the hand, Caitlin noticed Mark and a few of his friends still eyeing the 3 of them.

After a minute of thinking and talking it over with the other guys in the room, Mark finally gave his answer. "I can tell you guys seem eager to take her, so we'll take her off your hands on the condition that you 3 become whores for tonight's big party. Until 8am tomorrow morning, you would not be allowed to say 'no' to anything someone wants to do to you, whether it's oral, anal, handjobs, golden showers, orgies, creampies, whatever. Everything's allowed and then we'll take good old Gracie here to stay with us for a bit. And, obviously, you can't tell anyone that you're essentially being forced into this...unless of course, that person's into that."

Caitlin felt sick. There was no way they could take this offer. The 3 girls huddled together to talk it over. "Honestly, I'd rather just hold onto Grace," Caitlin whispered. "I don't trust these guys."

"You're just saying that because you had way too much fun expanding 'good old Gracie's' asshole last night," Brenna shot back.

Caitlin's face turned red. "That's not it," she mumbled, "I just really don't like the sound of spending the night here and not being allowed to say 'no'."

"Well, it's not like we have somewhere else to put her," Sophia cut in. "We have to make this deal. It's only one night of suffering in exchange for getting this whole mess behind. Plus, it's not like they're gonna do something to you that Grace already hasn't. Your ass, and ours too, have probably taken worse."

The girls spread apart once more. "We'll take your deal," Sophia said.

"Great," Mark replied. "Eric, you can do it now." A smile crept onto his face and everyone else's in the room.

Caitlin felt one of them grab her by the elbows from behind almost immediately. One of the boys pushed up against her and she felt his thick cock hotdogging her ass and its head was poking her back, oozing a little bit of precum onto it. At this moment, she was grateful for every thread of fabric on that bikini bottom that separated her from any part of him. He bent her over the back of a nearby couch, just barely high enough that her legs were dangling an inch or two above the ground, she stayed up by putting her hands on the cushions. Once she was stable, he started sliding it between her cheeks, moving his hands from her elbows to her ass so that he could press her buns together. As he continued her bikini bottom started moving further and further into her crack, until eventually it gave her a killer wedgie. His cock, thick as it was, got enveloped by her soft ass until it started poking out at the other end.

Caitlin thought about it and starting off with a hotdog over a bikini was much better of a start than she was expecting. She didn't like it, but it was surprisingly tame. She looked up in a bit of worry and shame at the other 2 girls, to her surprise they were untouched. Everyone in the room was watching her just take this. The boys all seemed to enjoy it while Sophia and Brenna gave her looks of sympathy.

She looked down in shame but perked up as she felt the knots of her bottom become undone. She went to look back and, before she even could, the guy had jammed his cock in her ass. It only made it about halfway in, but Caitlin felt it tickling pretty deep. That's when she realized the back half of her bottom was never moved aside. This asshole had just shoved half her bikini bottom inside her! He pushed in further and she felt the cloth move deeper inside her. It felt like it was tickling her stomach. He pulled her up so that her top half was now standing up right. As she moved off the couch, she fell a little touching the ground once more, causing her to fall harder on his dick. She felt shaken up inside. He started pounding her, sometimes causing her whole body to move up. He made sure to repeatedly push and bury the swimsuit fragment in as far as he could.

He gave it one last thrust as deep as he could, causing Caitlin's front half to fall over the back of the couch as she doubled over in pain. He grabbed her by the waist, pinning it to the top of the sofa, making sure her bottom half didn't go anywhere. Ignoring his new partner's position, he pulled out and continued his hotdogging. As he was doing it, he got out a bottle and poured a ridiculous amount of lube on her ass. "Of course, he uses it now, instead of when he was balls deep in my ass," Caitlin thought.

He was a little rougher now. He seemed to prefer Caitlin's new position since it made her ass, now shiny from the lube, stick up a little more. With the lube he was now able to slide between her behind at lightning speed. On his last thrust, he pulled her up by her hair and shot a heavy load across her back that shot out and hit the back of her neck. She felt it ooze down as she was forced to stay there, pulled up and pinned to the couch.

"Stay still while I do this now," he said. Caitlin had no idea what he was about to do but soon found out as he started pushing a finger into her butthole. A few seconds later, she felt a second, a third and a fourth until even his thumb was poking in.

"NO! STOP! PLEASE! IT DOESN'T FIT IN THERE!" she cried out as he slowly inched his fist into her. Tears streamed down her face as she slammed her fist into the couch and tried to flail her legs as they dangled. He had at least lubed it up first but still, her asshole was doing its best to try to keep him out, but at the end of the day, it wasn't enough as he kept pushing through. This man had monster strength. Before she had time to do anything else she received 10 rough spanks that shook her whole body and caused her to inhale sharply.

"Remember, you're not allowed to say 'no' when someone wants to do something," he reminded her. She swallowed, tears still in her eyes, and bit down on a nearby pillow, yelling into it as the guy behind her kept going. She could feel him poking around inside her, stretching out his fingers, roughly rubbing the walls of her anus. She felt like ground being dug up as he explored her from within.

After what felt like an eternity, she realized what he was doing. She screamed as hard as she ever had as he ripped his fist back out in one quick motion. At least, he tried to. It got stuck at the end, and the sensation of him pulling it out was driving her crazy, until it came out with a pop. He was holding the piece of her bikini bottom that he'd jammed in there, now slimy from the amount of lube he'd had on his hand.

"You want this back?" he asked with a facetious grin on his face. She felt exhausted and just lay there, not wanting to move. She gave him a disgusted look and he walked away muttering, "Guess I'll just keep it as a souvenir."

Mark came over, took a look at Caitlin from behind and whistled, staring at her now gaping anus. "I knew you'd have it rough, seeing how you've got the fattest ass out of the 3," he accentuated this by grabbing a fistful of her left buttock, "and we're mostly ass men here, but boy that certainly was something else," he said with a chuckle.

Caitlin had not moved, still trying to regain her strength. She slowly pulled herself over the back of the couch and managed to fall down onto the front so she could lay down. "Shame your tits are a bit below average. Only Brenna's really got nice ones here, so she'll be more popular in that group. Anyway, Eric wanted the other 2 girls to watch him with you. We talked it over while you all were huddled, but now that he's done, you all are going to make the rounds and see who needs a good fucking at our party. Meanwhile, we'll set up your special job. We weren't expecting you, so it wasn't ready, but it will be soon," he finished, giving her a big smile.

He threw something at Caitlin. After it landed on her, she realized what it was. It was a pair of bright green booty shorts with big pink letters on the front saying "FUCK ME LIKE YOU OWN ME" and on the back it said "CUM HERE" with an arrow pointing at her asshole. With no other clothing alternative, she hesitantly put them on. They were definitely too small, the bottom half of her ass was basically exposed for all to see. She had panties that covered more! It was still better than nothing, not that it'd matter much, she'd probably spend most of the night taking them off.

"Now, get out there and make our guests happy. Remember to be kind! And flirting a little never hurt anyone! You'll do great girls and after that you'll never have to see us again!" Mark yelled as the 3 girls walked out of the room, Caitlin with a bit of trouble, and were left to fend for themselves in the wild crowd of the party that had made its way inside the house. Mark had given them each a handful of condoms but nothing more.

She got a bunch of stares from the people she walked by. It was utterly humiliating walking by in these vulgar shorts with cum in her hair and on her back. It didn't take long for one guy to approach her. He was checking out her shorts and reading the writing on them. He was tall and wearing a button up, she felt intimidated just being in his presence.