All Comments on 'Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 04'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Psylent21Psylent21over 1 year ago

Awesome chapter to this series! Loved this one the most so far. Taking the time to lengthen the chapter and build up the plot and atmosphere really makes each sex scene more intense. Loved how quickly hot dogging Caitlyn’s ass turned into her getting her ass fisted. The bikini bottoms being shoved up there was a wildly depraved touch. Immobilizing her in that tube something I didn’t expect but it was sinisterly hot. Turning her into a $1 a hole whore was fantastic. It’s been a bit since I’ve read the previous chapters but this one really surprised me in how you refined your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking fantastic. I knew bookmarking was worth it. Can’t wait for the next.

thebobber326thebobber326over 1 year agoAuthor

You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear that! I am SO glad to hear that your faith in me paid off for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, too bad we probably will not get to see Grace get really fucked up by a bunch of homeless guys, or biker guys, or strung up in a migrant camp somewhere. I was so hoping to see Grace get really railed by a bunch of folks for her sadistic beatdown on Caitlin. Maybe Grace could be tied backside down with her body inside a wall. On one side her face is being used as a urinal; and on the other side her legs are tied up in a spread "V" shape with both holes being used over and over again. Hopefully there will be more chapters.

thebobber326thebobber326over 1 year agoAuthor

I wouldn't be too opposed to making an alternate version of this chapter where Grace loses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolute Gold! I'm just bummed that there isn't more of them left for me to read - but hopefully more to come *fingers crossed*. I'd name some of my favourite parts but it is seriously all gold - just kept getting better and better! So inventive of better ways to abuse Caitlin's ass I love it!!

thebobber326thebobber326about 1 year agoAuthor

There are still 2 more chapters with more on the way!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES