Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly wrapped her lips around his member and started sucking. Her obedient, blue eyes looked up at him as her head bobbed back and forth, leaving spit dripping from his shaft. Her pace was a bit irregular. She'd occasionally spaz a little or be bumped around by whoever was drilling away at her backdoor at the moment, but she tried her best to just do as she was told.

The taste was as bad as the smell and her eyes watered a little. She went as far as she could, waiting for it to hit the back of her mouth before pulling back out. She must have done a good job because before she knew it, he had flooded her mouth with his semen.

He pulled out and the next one moved in immediately. He was much less patient and grabbed her by the back of the head and thrusted into her. His pelvis crashed against her face as he facefucked her, not letting her get a moment to breathe. Things were made worse when a new guy came in for her lower half and started pulling her waist toward him as he had his way with her ass.

Both men pulled back and forth as they used her. She felt like a rope in tug of war but with a lot more dicks entering her. She'd be pulled forward, her hips slamming into the edge of the hole and a dick forcing its way to her throat only to be pulled back and feeling another hard cock going further into her backdoor. Eventually, they got a rhythm working that seemed to make them both happy, with Caitlin bouncing between the 2.

The man in front painted her face with his load and the man in back stained her ass before the next 2 came in.

This happened over and over again in various ways as everyone came to see Caitlin in her wall. Some men kissed her, others spanked her, some stuck their fingers wherever they could fit them, but almost all of them wanted their dick in her, except for a group of lesbians who licked and kissed every inch of her. Caitlin was a smash hit at the party. People came and came again to see her. To top it all off, no matter how much she pleaded, people kept taking photos and videos of her just stuck in the wall, her getting fucked, or her sucking dick. She was almost certain these would spread like wildfire.

Eventually, a fairly familiar face came up to the front of the line. Caitlin's face went pale as she recognized Zoe.

"Hey blondie. What happened to you and the gang here? I just saw Brenna getting railed into next week around the corner there. You guys seemed to have it all under control and now you're all cheap whores at a frat party," she said condescendingly. "Kind of a shame too. I had an absolute BLAST last night, both fucking and getting fucked. You guys were like wild animals. But imagine my surprise when I heard that you were in the Omega Nu wall. Never thought I'd see that but I kinda like it."

"Do you know hOW-!" Caitlin exclaimed, cut off once more by an unwanted visitor forcing his way inside.

"DoOooo yYyou knooowwwww howww the OooOotherrrr twO are doING?!" she managed to get out, her voice bouncing frantically as her body shook back and forth.

"Yeah, they're getting tossed from sleazeball to sleazeball but they seem to have breaks where they socialize in between before someone else asks to fuck them, unlike you," Zoe responded. "Geez, it looks like you went swimming in cum. It's in your hair, all over your face," she pulled Caitlin as far as she could, " and your back is COVERED in it. Can't wait to see what the backdoor looks like."

She trailed her finger along Caitlin's left cheek and put it in her mouth.

"Is this all you came here FOR?" Caitlin asked, wincing because the man behind was being extra rough all of a sudden.

"I just wanted to see you," Zoe said with a smile. She checked out the wall and whistled. "This is such a wonderful thing they have here. I kinda wanna be put in this one day," she paused for a few seconds, biting her lip.

"Wanna take my place?" Caitlin offered.

"No, watching you squirm is ten times the fun I'd have being in there. Anyway, I have an idea. See you soooooon!" she said in a sing-songy voice before walking off.

Caitlin almost missed Zoe. Not because she was a familiar face or liked her conversation but because the second she left, another throbbing cock made its way into her mouth. Even talking to Zoe beat swallowing her 18th load of semen.

After a few more guys behind her, Caitlin felt a weight on her back half. It was warm and felt like a person. "Hey Caitlin! Guess who!" she heard from the other side. It was Zoe. She tried saying something but it came out muffled by the thick member currently filling her mouth. "I thought it'd be fun if we did a 2 for 1 special and I'll sit on top of you! You know something funny? Someone put your school picture above this end. They've also written all kinds of lovely messages around the hole, just for you! I think my favorites are, 'Break Me!' and 'Anal Slut' Here comes the next guy! I'm gonna suggest an idea to him!" Caitlin felt Zoe get off her back as the guy in front forced her to swallow his baby batter.

Nobody else was in front at the moment, she wondered if this was coincidence but she enjoyed the downtime while she could. The few seconds she got were peaceful before she got spanked hard.

"Alright! Do it now!" she heard Zoe say and her whole world turned upside down...literally. She was flipped belly up. The man was now grabbing her ass with both hands to keep her up but it still hurt her back. This was only made worse when she felt Zoe mount her again.

Caitlin got pulled as far out as she could from the outside and Zoe rubbed her smooth belly, coating it in lube, sending slight tingles through Caitlin's body, before laying on top of her as best as she could with the limited space, luckily Zoe was short so she almost fit as she lined their pelvises up.

"Alright! Go at it!" Zoe exclaimed and Caitlin felt a dick sliding between them as it bushed through both Caitlin's and Zoe's vaginas and started rubbing between their stomachs. Having two babes at once must have made this guy's whole day, he was rock hard and raring to go. He was able to slide between them quickly due to the lube, slamming his pelvis against Caitlin and his stomach against Zoe.

Caitlin felt him grip her ass even tighter with excitement. The contrast of Zoe's cool skin with the warm penis combined with the added weight of another person on her made her more aware of every movement, twitch and pulse of the dick rubbing against her stomach repeatedly.

Partway through, Zoe moved her hand behind Caitlin and put 3 fingers in her butt. Caitlin was powerless to stop her so she thrashed and squirmed as Zoe's fingers rubbed her inside, occasionally scraping with her nails. Caitlin felt like she was being puppeteered like a marionette, the way each of Zoe's movements with just 3 fingers caused a unique spasm or twitch.

Caitlin's frantic movements must have added to the man's pleasure because soon after, he ejaculated between the 2 beauties. Zoe licked some of it off Caitlin before getting off and the man let Caitlin's behind fall.

But before Caitlin could turn herself back around, a taller man came in and grabbed her ass, hoisting her up again, keeping her upside down. Caitlin heard him whisper a few things to Zoe and then heard nothing. The man positioned himself with his dick between her thighs and he put her legs over his shoulders. He moved one of his hands to her waist and started fingering her belly button with his thumb. He seemed to do it out of boredom more than anything else, as if he were waiting for something.

Then Caitlin saw what he was waiting for. Zoe had just walked out in front of her. Zoe came in and stood above Caitlin so that Caitlin's head was between her legs. "OK big guy! All ready to go!" she exclaimed.

"Wait, what are yoU-!?" Caitlin asked as the biggest dick of the night rammed its way into her pussy. Her eyes went wide, looking up at Zoe, her mouth was left hanging, speechless. She felt like she was choking from the pressure. Zoe smiled, clearly enjoying the sight.

"I love that look on your face. You are so cute when you're in pain! Anyway, it's nothing personal, but that doesn't mean I won't enjoy it!" Zoe said before lowering herself. and closing her legs together, her thighs tightening around Caitlin's neck.

"Oh yeah! That definitely worked, she's tightening up down here!" the man yelled from the other side. He thrust again and again, pushing more and more of Caitlin through the hole in the wall until her hips were stuck at the outside entrance once more. Her soft, large, pale, butt was being pressed against the wall as if he was trying to flatten it between himself and the wall.

Caitlin's face turned red and her eyes watered. Zoe gave her 2 seconds to suck in air before strangling her with her thighs once more. "That face of yours is SO hot!" she exclaimed, not hiding how turned on she was.

Caitlin tried to spread Zoe's legs to no avail. She even slapped Zoe in the stomach a few times to get her to do anything.

If anything, it just made Zoe want to squeeze harder. Caitlin felt Zoe dripping onto her from above, Zoe's excitement from watching her taking a physical form. Zoe let go for a little bit again just to hear Caitlin squeal and moan before cutting her off to satisfy the customer pounding her with enough force to break a weaker wall.

Eventually, he pulled out only to cram his cock into Caitlin's ass for the finale. He was anything but gentle as he pummelled her asshole mercilessly. Caitlin shuddered and twitched every which way as he thrusted a few times before releasing what felt like gallons of cum inside her. His last thrust went deep, hard and fast and caused her to erupt in a climax. That combined with Zoe's choking caused her to pass out right there in the wall.

When she came to, it was morning, she could tell by the light coming in through the window. She recognized the room as the one they'd talked to Matt in (and where she'd been fisted). Matt was sitting across from her and she realized that she was naked and laying on the couch, with her head in someone's lap. She looked up and saw Grace.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey! I would REALLY appreciate it if you left any feedback, comments, story ideas, and things you want to see in return! Even just one quick sentence would mean a lot but the more detailed the better! Thank you!

This story took me a long time to write. It's my longest story so far by a LOT (DOUBLE the length of ch. 3, my previous longest!) and has been in the works on and off for months so any and all comments are always appreciated! They motivate me to write more!

P.S. I know this scenario's really unrealistic, but I write my stories to be hot, not to be realistic.