All Comments on 'Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 05'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

one or more of these girls need to stop cooking for their captors and put those kitchen utensils to better use--start slitting throats and stabbing flesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That throwaway line about the fraternity keeping a girl around so long that she became a MILF activated something primal in me lol. Since you’re interested in suggestions an alternate “bad ending” for Caitlin where Grace never buys her back from the guys and she’s left as a gangbang slut/cum dumpster for the brothers culminating in impregnation would be absolutely phenomenal.

thebobber326thebobber326over 1 year agoAuthor

It's funny because I originally thought that comment was too ridiculous and contemplated removing it completely, but the idea was so hot that I had to keep it in. I could make an alternate ending, it may be a ways away since I want to finish the main part of the series soon, but that could very well be an idea I come back to. Another alternative would be to focus on one of the other girls and have them go through that instead of Caitlin.

CryingDevil125CryingDevil125over 1 year ago

I want more of Brenna and Sophia, also maybe a little bit about the first 4 girls the frat talked about

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES