Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thick slab of wood sent shockwaves that created ripples in her flesh at every impact. Grace held Caitlin by the neck to keep her from being sent off her lap. Caitlin kicked and screamed and punched the floor. After a few more spanks, she started thrashing wildly, like a fish out of water. This caused Grace to miss Caitlin's ass a few times and smack the side of her hips and her thighs. Caitlin even hit Grace a few times. Caitlin was relieved when she didn't feel anything for about 20 seconds. She stopped her thrashing and took a few deep breaths.

"Clearly, you're a danger to have on my lap in this state. Get up," Grace said. Caitlin tried to get up but her legs felt like jelly. Caitlin crumpled to the floor as soon as she tried to stand. Grace picked her up and brought her to the kitchen island's counter where she bent Caitlin over. She went upstairs and came back down with some equipment. She tied Caitlin's hands behind her back and then tied her ankles together. Lastly, to complete the look, she put a bright red ball gag in her mouth. "It matches your bright red ass," was all she said. Caitlin waited tensely, incapacitated, tears running from her eyes. She had hoped it was all over but it looks like Grace was just getting started.

Grace gripped the paddle again, this time with two hands, before attacking Caitlin's supple thighs as if she were trying to get a home run. Then, she struck her ass a few times. After that, she swung it from overhead down onto Caitlin's ass. Caitlin squirmed, rocking from side to side a little bit, but there was not much else she could do. Grace swung it a few more times like that, putting her full force into making Caitlin's sore bottom flare in pain. Caitlin's fat ass bounced up off the counter after every hard strike. She gauged how well she was doing based off of the muffled screams coming out of her prey's mouth.

Grace then moved to sit on Caitlin's back. Caitlin struggled to breathe as she was pressed against the counter. Caitlin felt Grace bounce on top of her a little bit, just to cause a little more pain for fun before slamming her ass into the island with the wooden paddle. Caitlin's ass felt so raw at that moment. Even a gust of wind would have been painful, so having the paddle be brought down repeatedly was utterly excruciating.

"I know you love this almost as much as I do Blondie," Grace giggled.

Caitlin lost track of how many times she had been spanked long before Grace was done. A small puddle of tears formed right under her head. At some point, she had started drooling and she wasn't even aware of it. She just felt Grace bouncing on top of her followed by a harsh swing of the paddle. It was almost like a cruel game of Duck Duck Goose. Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, CRACK! Bounce, CRACK! CRACK! Bounce, bounce, CRACK! Bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, bounce, CRACK!

After what must have been around an hour, Grace dropped the paddle and used her hands to spank both of Caitlin's butt cheeks simultaneously. She gripped them on impact and shook them around. After that, Grace rubbed them softly, admiring the two red balls of meat in front of her. She hoisted herself up and off of Caitlin.

"Alright, it's Friday night. You know what that means," she said, grinning from ear to ear. Grace pulled out the plug in Caitlin's vagina, untied her legs and arms and took the ball gag out of her mouth.

"Isn't that enough for you today?" Caitlin asked through panting sobs. She didn't know why she bothered asking when she already knew what the answer was. Grace picked her up so that they were hugging but with Caitlin's legs over her shoulders. Grace pushed Caitlin's back against a wall before carrying her over to the nearest wall. Caitlin looked down at the massive cockhead that was about to barge through her front door. It was definitely over a foot long at the moment and already leaking precum down its shaft and on her belly.

Grace lined up her massive cock head with Caitlin's pussy. The size difference of her petite pussy lips to the girth of the cockhead was staggering. Grace started thrusting, once again prying open her pussy and pushing Caitlin's womb farther and farther back. She had to do this almost every time she wanted to fuck Caitlin since Caitlin recovered from sex very quickly. She was back to normal after just one day and as tight as a virgin after only a few days of rest. She was Grace's perfect toy to be broken in repeatedly. And just as painful as the forceful invasion of her pussy was the rough friction caused by the unlubed cock pushing its way deep inside her. Caitlin used her hands on the wall to try and push herself up so that Grace's cock wouldn't hit as deep as it normally can.

"Oh no you don't," Grace whispered as she grabbed Caitlin by the hips and slammed her down. Caitlin's brain went static for a second and her eye twitched. Grace pushed in and out and in and out, rearranging Caitlin's guts with every thrust. Caitlin instinctively tried to push out the invader but the muscle movements in her only made Grace get harder, which only caused her more pain.

"I love it when you squeeze me like a good lover should," said Grace. Grace's cock was so massive, it couldn't miss Caitlin's G spot if she wanted it to. Forced physical pleasure blended with the pain so that Caitlin lost her ability to think as Grace hammered deeper into her with every thrust. She was left bouncing up and down, mouth ajar, letting out obscene moans and drool. Grace kissed her, letting Caitlin moan into her mouth as she conquered her orally as well.

When she pulled her head away and stepped back from the wall, Grace removed her hands from Caitlin's hips and lifted them into the air, exclaiming, "Look honey! No hands!" Caitlin fell a little bit onto Grace's shaft and her top half fell back but she remained at an almost ninety degree angle to Grace's torso. Held up only by her legs loosely over Grace's shoulders and the stiff member inside her. After that, Grace grabbed her hips again, pulled her up and plunged her straight back down. Caitlin exploded in an orgasm. She thought she could almost feel her womb in her throat from how far Grace must have gone. Grace continued to push Caitlin down as far as she could, trying to get in as deep as possible before ultimately blowing her heavy load inside her. Grace softened and let go of Caitlin, letting the blonde fall to the floor before reinserting the plug to keep sperm in.

Caitlin got Saturday off as planned and on Sunday, early in the morning on day 7, they set up the stream. Caitlin was bare naked and Grace had a black corset on and a masquerade style mask over her eyes.

"You can't be serious. THIS is all you're giving me to protect my identity?!" Caitlin said, holding up a leather bunny mask. She looked at Grace's laptop where a counter in the top right told her 300 people were waiting for the show to start.

"It's either that or nothing, sweet cheeks! Your face will be pressed tight against me anyway. Nobody will recognize you," Grace responded, half distracted with setting up the second camera.

"What if it falls off?" Caitlin asked, not at all comforted by Grace's reply.

Grace sighed. "Then tough shit, I guess. Put it on tight. Your other option is a gimp mask, would you rather put that on?"

"Sure. At least I know that won't fall off," she replied.

Grace looked in a drawer, pulled out a latex mask and tossed it to Caitlin. "We also have a matching bodysuit I think you should put on," Grace said with a cheeky smile, pulling it out of the drawer and showing it off to Caitlin. Caitlin snatched the suit and did her best to put it on but needed help from Grace.

It was a VERY tight fit, especially below her waist. Caitlin felt her hips and thighs' urge to break free from their latex prison. It had a zipper that went from her crotch to her ass. She thought about unzipping it for added flexibility but thought that may be what Grace wanted and decided against it. Caitlin's incredible form was well outlined in her new, all black, shiny suit. Grace's mouth was watering at the sight of it.

"You look so good. I just want to devour you, although, I guess you'll be devouring me," she said. She seemed almost sad when it came time to put the mask on, since Caitlin looked gorgeous in the suit without it. When the mask was on, Caitlin's hair was sticking out in two pigtails on either side of the top of her head. The mask left holes for her mouth, nostrils and eyes but Grace quickly put an eye mask on her. She couldn't see it, but Caitlin felt Grace pry her mouth open to fit in an open mouth gag.

"You happy now, my little gimp bitch?" Grace mocked. Unintelligible sounds escaped from Caitlin's mouth, but with no ability to close her lips, no proper response could be formed. Caitlin was completely unable to see and, in trying to get on the bed, fell on her face. Eventually, she felt around and found it, bringing herself to lie down on it with her stomach down and her head hanging off the bed. She knew how to do this by now.

She felt something being placed around her head. 'What more could Grace want? I'm already wearing a gimp mask? It's probably some kind of stupid bunny ears or something,' she thought.

And with that, Caitlin heard a bell ding, which meant the show had begun. "Welcome, all of you! Gentlemen and especially ladies," Grace said. Caitlin heard Grace give a smooch to the camera. "Today, we'll be playing a game of hungry, hungry bimbo, and I am SURE that my wife's the hungriest bimbo there is. Isn't that right?" Grace lifted the eye mask so that Caitlin could see the camera in front of her.

"I a eeih rayhd," Caitlin responded. She knew what she said didn't matter. She could say anything and nobody would know any different.

"Good girl," Grace said, lowering the mask again. "As you can all see, I've got a pretty massive 'toy' here for this whore. Today she is going to take the whole thing down her throat and for every dollar we get as a donation, I will leave her to choke on it for another minute. If this goes beyond 1 in the morning, then I will have to end it there. Although, it is 8am, so I am sure that we will either run out of time or that 17 hours would be enough for all of you. Believe me, I wish I could have my cock down her throat all day every day but I just do not have the time. We have two cameras, one that I will use for closeups and another that is static. Both of these should have a feed you can all view. If at any point, she feels like she's in danger, she can raise her hand and lift her pinky, index and middle finger to let me know. Try not to drown, honey!"

At that moment, a bell went off, followed by another and another. Donations poured in immediately. Caitlin knew she was going to be here all day. "Well, looks like we better get started!" Grace said. Suddenly, Caitlin felt her lips stretch even wider. She felt the heat and weight of Grace's cock pass over her tongue. With no way to shut her mouth from the gag she'd have no way to stop Grace from using her throat all day. Grace filled the increasingly large space between them. Caitlin's tongue was trapped on the floor of her mouth. It didn't take long for Grace to make it into her throat. It seemed like every time Caitlin gagged, the bell rang. Whether it was because of the suit or the embarrassment of being viewed by who knows how many people, Caitlin's throat was especially tight. Her throat closed in on Grace's cock and even managed to push it back a little bit.

"Oof, you are putting up unnaturally high resistance today. What's the matter? Are you shy? Maybe you're worried you won't do a good job. But don't worry, based on these donations, people seem to love you," Grace said in a loving, but condescending tone. "You'll do great. You just need to lie there and take it. I can handle the rest. Resist all you want, but I'm an expert at breaking you in," she said as she grabbed Caitlin's neck with both hands.

Grace pulled Caitlin toward her as she thrusted, managing to break in another 3 inches which got a muffled yell as a response from her blonde victim. Grace moaned. "Oh, those screams feel incredible. I'll have to force a lot more out of you later, but for now we have a duty to our paying customers," she said with determination. Caitlin groaned before Grace pushed on again and again, getting short bursts of screams out of Caitlin every time, until eventually Caitlin felt her nose being pushed up by Grace's crotch.

Caitlin heard a click coming from directly behind Grace. She wondered what it could have been for a little bit before she heard Grace speak again. "And let the timer begin now! I was worried about whether or not she could swallow me whole for a minute there but I should have had faith. My cute little size-queen here took it all the way to the base like a CHAMP!" Grace started tickling the underside of Caitlin's neck. Not long after, and seemingly out of the blue, Caitlin felt a heavy smack on her butt accompanied by a familiar CRACK!

She was still bruised from Friday so feeling what she was almost certain was the same paddle was like feeling it hit four times at once. She screamed into Grace's cock again, each sound was probably sending a tingle through Grace's whole body. Caitlin knew she was giving Grace what she wanted but she could not keep it in as she thrashed her body like a fish out of water. The only part she couldn't seem to move was her head and neck. When she tried to, she quickly realized that they were being held in place. Grace wasn't touching her so that must mean that what she had put on earlier and the click she had heard must be something keeping her bound to Grace's body in this position. She jerked her head back and forth as much as she could but the harness around her head gave very little.

Grace brought the paddle down again. The sound of the bell seemed to go berserk every time a spank struck Caitlin's smooth latex covered ass. Caitlin writhed and contorted as much as she could, all the while screaming at the top of her lungs. Caitlin felt every inch of Grace shudder at the feeling of her voice. With her other hand, Grace maintained a grip on Caitlin's neck and stroked her cock through it. After a few more swings of the paddle, Caitlin felt it. Grace was swelling and she was locked in place. Caitlin heard the paddle hit the ground. Grace must have dropped it as a tsunami of absolute pleasure hit her. Caitlin screamed in fear of what was about to happen, not stopping to think that that would only make it worse, when her scream suddenly got a lot more gargled. Caitlin started swallowing as quickly as possible. Grace was still incredibly sensitive postorgasm so Caitlin actively sucking her as hard as she could almost made Grace faint but she stayed strong.

Grace took a second to regain her composure. "That was one of the best feelings I have ever had in my life. Right behind anal with you and, of course, knocking you up. Let's see what all the comments had to say about this," she exclaimed. Caitlin felt the laptop being placed on her back.

"I must say you are definitely the best desk I have ever had. Okay! Let's read some fun stuff! I'll read to you the highlights. First up, we got 'With an ass like that, why are you wasting time on her throat?' Now THAT is an excellent question and I one hundred percent agree that her ass always needs more use. Honestly though, I just thought that this would be a better way to get people to donate. Seeing how we hit our limit already, I think I made the right call, but do not worry! Her ass will definitely be abused on screen soon enough. 'Is her jaw unhinged?' Nope! She is perfectly fine. She has just adapted far better than most. 'Wow that was a rough spanking! Show us her red ass!' I will eventually. Believe me, guys, I can't wait to see it either, but for now it stays in its tantalizing black suit. 'Unmask her! I want to see her face.' I would love to. I think it would be so much fun for her to just give into being a slut but my wife here is insistent on anonymity, so her face has to remain hidden. I can show you this however."

Caitlin squinted as the eye mask was removed and her teary eyes looked up with a pained expression at Grace who was holding a camera angled at her. As soon as Caitlin saw Grace's eyes, Grace started to shiver. Another one was coming. Caitlin winced and coughed as her throat flooded again. Sperm came out of her mouth through small gaps between her lips and Grace's cock. "Aw, just look at that face. Isn't she adorable? Anyway, next comment! 'Can I fuck your wife too?' Sure! If you ever find us, you are totally welcome to! 'Did your wife ever consent to this?'" Caitlin screamed in response which caused another load to be blown down her throat, shutting her up almost immediately. "That sounds enough like a yes to me!"

Caitlin gagged and choked as Grace read comments for hours. The involuntary contractions caused load after load to be poured in her mouth. "Looks like my desk is getting taller," Grace joked, probably realizing that her laptop was a few inches higher than it originally was. "I guess that's enough comments for now," she said, moving her laptop. "With this suit on, you look like a black balloon slowly being inflated," Caitlin heard her say from all around. Grace was checking out her stomach from different angles. Caitlin was miserable. The suit was already way too tight but now that she had...grown considerably it was almost unbearable to be in. She felt like it was going to suffocate her.

After the most recent load, Caitlin knew she had hit her limit. She shot her hand up in with her index, middle and pinky fingers all sticking up. She looked up with pleading, watery eyes at Grace.

"Oh, there's the safe sign. What do you guys think, should we let her go?...Oh. Looks like that's four votes for yes," Grace said with a sigh, undoing the harness that kept Caitlin stuffed. Caitlin immediately pulled her head back but before she made it all the way, Grace grabbed the back of it and pulled her head back over her schlong. "And an uncountable amount for no," Grace finished, letting a smile dance upon her face.

Caitlin could do nothing as she was brought back to where she was. She screamed in protest but that only made Grace want to keep her where she was even more. Caitlin stuck her arms out onto Grace's thighs. She knew she couldn't stop Grace but she wanted to try to slow her down a bit. Grace started moving her hips back and forth, fucking Caitlin's face properly. She was clearly excited because she handled Caitlin with very little care, pulling her head every which way. When she got close she leaned forward and placed her hands on Caitlin's hips before thrusting forcefully and then holding her cock there as she came one last time. Caitlin slapped Grace's legs frantically, trying to get her to back off but Grace continued to hold her there until she was fully relieved. After that, Grace took a step back and let Caitlin get herself free.

Caitlin pulled her head back and entered a coughing fit before rolling over onto her back and resting her hands on her engorged stomach. "Looks like she's full. I guess I'll have to empty her out before I fill her up again." Grace got up onto the bed and squatted on it so that Caitlin was between her legs and her butt was right above Caitlin's stomach.

"Now we just pump it ooooout," Grace said, dropping her butt onto Caitlin's bloated belly. Caitlin leaned forward from the pain. She felt everything coming up. Grace lifted herself up and Caitlin tried to slip away from Grace but failed. Grace pushed down with all her weight to empty her. That was when it started. Caitlin threw up a river of white and did her very best to aim it at Grace. Any little thing to get back at her tormentor helped her cope a little with the arrangement with her. Grace seemed disgusted but forced herself to keep bouncing on Caitlin's belly until she was empty. Up and down she landed her thick ass on Caitlin's stomach pushing the contents out by sheer force. Her slimy cock slapped Caitlin every time she landed.