Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was over, Caitlin looked at Grace and laughed. She had been drenched head to toe in her own semen.

Grace got up and rolled Caitlin over again. Caitlin's laughing turned to gagging pretty quickly. "I am glad you enjoyed your break so much, because we have a looooooong way to go until 1am." Grace shoved her cock back in Caitlin's mouth, not stopping until she was balls deep.

Grace clicked the harness back into place and enjoyed the sounds of Caitlin's whistled, strained breathing. She bent over and reached her arm under Caitlin to get at the zipper on her crotch. Grace steadily unzipped it. Once she was done, Caitlin's red ass was being shown. It only showed off about half of each cheek but both were a bright red. Grace pulled apart her red, meaty ass cheeks to see Caitlin's winking asshole.

"Look at that beautiful shade of red, folks! Let's see what we can do to this baby," Grace said, pointing the camera to see it. She looked around and, after forcing Caitlin back a little bit, grabbed a nearby candle that was on her nightstand. It seemed pretty wide and it was only used today.

"This'll do. It is super important that you don't move, blondie. This is going to be dangerous. Scream if you understand," she shouted over. Caitlin yelled back. And with that, Grace pushed half of the lit candle, wicked side up, into Caitlin's bottom. The girth of the candle stretched her asshole wide. Caitlin tried to stay as still as possible. Grace's eyes lit up when she saw the first beads of wax spill over and start running down the candle's shaft. Caitlin screamed around the cock in her throat as she felt the hot wax dripping onto her still stinging and incredibly raw ass. Drop after drop of agonizing heat fell onto the sensitive skin of her ass. Caitlin lost focus in her vision and it took everything in her to not thrash. She shot her hand up, using the safe sign but Grace ignored it and spanked her sore bottom until she lowered it. Pain, and an odd sense of deja vu, flooded her whole body. Followed quickly by another one of Grace's warm and sticky deposits.

Grace then blew out the candle. Caitlin was incredibly relieved until she felt it going deeper and deeper inside her. Grace was pushing the candle completely in her ass and once it was fully in, Grace pushed it even further in with her fist, making sure it would never get out unless she wanted it to before zipping up Caitlin's suit again. Grace then stood up straight and looked Caitlin in the eyes.

"It'll be fun pulling the candle out later," Grace giggled. "Well, I can't speak for you, but I'm hungry. Although, I guess you can't really speak for yourself right now either. But you've been gulping down your favorite meal all day, so you should be nice and full," Grace said. "Come on pet, you're staying locked in for a while."

Grace got up and walked to the bedroom door, with her camera in hand. Caitlin was trying to keep up as best as she could while crab walking backwards. As soon as they made it to the stairs, Caitlin's arms weren't able to reach the lower step so she had to get dragged by Grace's pelvis down the stairs. Caitlin wrapped her arms around Grace's waist for security.

Once downstairs, Grace made her way to the kitchen and made a roast beef and cheese sandwich. Caitlin crawled along the floor, trying to predict all her next movements so she could keep up. Grace finished making her meal and sat down to eat. Caitlin was forced to kneel in front of Grace's chair. Grace sat with her left leg resting on her right knee.

Caitlin felt the pressure from Grace's thighs on the sides and back of her head. They pushed her just a few centimeters further into Grace's crotch. She felt like Grace was going to crush her head with them if she did anything wrong. Grace shook her leg, bobbing Caitlin's head back and forth as much as she could. Grace toyed around with Caitlin like this until she finished eating at which point Caitlin's 'dinner' was also served.

Grace then took Caitlin back upstairs onto the bed and continued to keep her face hole stuffed. Orgasm after orgasm poured into the sweet blonde until she was sure that Grace's spunk had filled even her brain. Grace did not pull out once more until 1 in the morning, like promised.

Even when Grace had to pee, usually after having freshly ejaculated, she would grab Caitlin by the head and push herself in as far as possible and lean forward before relieving herself down the blonde's stretched out throat.

But finally at 1am, Caitlin felt relief as Grace undid the harness and started to pull out. "Nearly 17 straight hours of being in one of my top three favorite fuck holes. I think I might be starting to prune," Grace giggled as she pulled her cock from the depths of Caitlin's esophagus. As soon as Caitlin got to Grace's head, Grace devilishly grinned down and grabbed the pig tails sticking out of Caitlin's mask and pulled her closer. Caitlin fell off the bed and was left kneeling in front of Grace, with her butt resting on her feet and half of Grace's penis still in her.

"You know how irresistible you are to me. I can't bear being outside of you even for a second." Grace bent over so that Caitlin faced straight up and she brought her hips down over and over. Caitlin watched, terrified as Grace came zooming down at her. Caitlin was grateful for her fat ass since it cushioned the impact as Grace relentlessly pounded her into the floor from above, treating her like a stubbornly clogged toilet. Grace continued this until she came one last time into Caitlin's throat.

Grace pulled out fully after that. Her entire member dripped with saliva. Caitlin laid on the ground, taking out her open mouth gag coughing up thick ropes of spit and cum. She watched as Grace approached the camera.

"Sadly, this is all the time I have for today since I do need my beauty sleep," she said in a dejected tone. By reading comments and checking the donations, she could see that the response had been overwhelmingly positive to this video. Then she realized she could keep it up just a little bit longer. "Actually, slight change of plans, I will keep this going for a little while longer."

Caitlin pushed herself back in fear as Grace turned to her. Caitlin yelled and tried to turn her head away as Grace grabbed her and once more stuffed her cock into her throat. Caitlin watched as Grace grinned wickedly down at her as her neck grew thicker all over again.

Once balls deep, Grace picked Caitlin up and put her on the bed, where for the second time this week, she slept with her dick in Caitlin. The stream continued as Caitlin gagged, choked and gargled all night. Grace managed to sleep peacefully, despite the ringing of the bell. Caitlin's body kept trying to get rid of the candle that Grace had shoved in her, but due to the suit covering her ass, it remained stuck inside her.

When Grace woke up, she got off the bed and looked at Caitlin's purple face. Finally, the blonde's release came when Grace pulled out and approached the camera one last time. "Thank you for all your love and support! Before we leave, my blonde little cumdump has a few words to say, now that she can speak again!"

Caitlin, with great effort due to her lack of sleep and usual bloatedness, approached the camera and stood next to Grace. She couldn't help but notice that the amount of people watching them now was in the tens of thousands. Grace had told her long ago that she had to say this at the end of the stream. "I consented to everything that happened here. Some of what we did was acting to keep it sexy for all you guys out there."

"Thanks for clearing that up, honey. And thank YOU all for watching! We'll be back next week!" Grace exclaimed as she kissed Caitlin before turning off the stream.

"Oh boy! Does your breath stink or what?! It smells like cock, piss and semen. I hope you enjoyed your first week, blondie 'cause I have so much in store for you," Grace said. Shivers ran down Caitlin's spine.

AN: ORIGINALLY, THIS CHAPTER WAS GOING TO BE THE ENTIRE MONTH THAT CAITLIN IS TRAPPED WITH GRACE BUT THEN I HAD TOO MANY IDEAS SO I DECIDED TO HAVE THE FIRST WEEK BE ITS OWN STORY SINCE I DID NOT WANT THIS CHAPTER TO BE TOO LONG. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IN THE REST OF THE MONTH CAITLIN SPENDS WITH GRACE, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS OR SEND THEM TO ME DIRECTLY!

SPECIAL THANKS, ONCE AGAIN TO PSYLENT213 FOR THEIR EDITING AND BRAINSTORMING HELP! AS ALWAYS, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS OR SEND FEEDBACK WITH STORY IDEAS, WHAT YOU LIKED, DIDN'T LIKE, AND ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SAY!