All Comments on 'Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 08'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DaveyPirateDaveyPirate8 months ago

Glad to see this work continued. It's sick and fucked up in so, so many ways. The electrocution was a particularly nice part along with the cumflation. Hoping to see Caitlin subjected to some body mods, rings, piercings that sort of thing. Glad to see see her holding on to her anger and hate. Would like to see her put up more resistance to Grace's torture. Maybe inflict some pain of her own? Earn some more harsh punishment? I know this is fantasy and you've established that Caitlin has abnormal healing abilities but I'd like to see Grace go too far and do something permanent or semi-permanent. Which would give Grace a chance for self reflection and character growth. After all, unless she wants a broken shell of a human Grace will need to offer a bit more carrot to her "stick".

And now for criticism. The pacing in this felt rushed. Scenes just flowed into scenes without enough time to breathe. Most of the time Caitlin seemed so overwrought and exhausted that Grace's abuses failed to have any impact on her. By allowing Caitlin time to relax and recover it also allows for her to build anxiety towards her next inevitable ordeal, which in turn enhances the Pathos and Eros felt by the reader. The parts with Caitlin chained outside were some of the most interesting as it gave her time to reflect and consider her future. The dread she feels wondering what will happen next is key to enjoying Grace's inevitable return. A bit more time spent with her wallowing in misery or planning escape would add depth to her character. Sadly we were rushed to the next scene before anything meaningful occurred. Next, the electrocution scene seemed to indicate a renewed spirit in Caitlin, a will to fight back. Yet by the final scene she seems to have gone back to being completely submissive and compliant to Grace, even giving her cock kisses and she cleans it. That felt really weird as I was expecting to see Caitlin act more belligerent and resistant. Even small acts of defiance would indicate Grace has yet failed to achieve what the title suggests. Finally, the last chapter established that each day of the week would have a particular focus. Yet we were rushed to the end of the week glossing over each day in rapid succession to get to the very anal focused ending. I have no issue with the focus on anal (quite the opposite in fact) but I would have liked to see more time spent on Caitlin's other charms. This relates back to my first complaint that the story felt rushed and poorly paced.

Overall, I enjoyed this very much and I look forward to your next installment.

C_H_GC_H_G6 months ago

Wasn't the biggest fan of the fraternity part, but I am satisfied with how the story developed. I hope you keep having more ideas for Caitlin and who knows, maybe we'll end up in the future seeing her ganged up on by both her wife and her daughter(s)?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES