Grace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you SO much!" she said in a louder voice as her knees thumped to the floor.

She leaned forward to kiss my navel, then her hands came up and quickly fumbled with my belt before popping it open. She unsnapped the top of my black jeans and paused to look up at me. Her hair was slightly mussed, but her green eyes shone with lust as she planted a kiss on the dark fabric bulging in front of her. She didn't move for a moment, but kissed a little lower on my shaft as it lay outlined behind my fly. Then she settled back fully onto her heels and pulled the zipper down.

"Can you help me a little?" she asked coyly.

I lifted my hips without saying a word and she unceremoniously grabbed the waistband of my jeans and boxers and yanked them down to the tops of my thighs. My cock sprang up to slap against my belly, throbbing with need. As Grace shoved my pants to the floor, she planted a warm kiss at the very base of my cock. It throbbed in response, which drew another giggle.

As her hands wrapped around the very base of my cock and drew it upright, Grace looked up at me. "Mom said every man appreciates a thank-you like this...what do you think?"

Time for some honesty. "I think any man in the world would feel incredibly lucky to have a beautiful young woman right where you are now!"

She smiled at the compliment. Then she moved her thumbs up and down the broad ridge of my erection and wrapped her lips around the tip. My eyes half-closed in bliss as I felt her tongue dancing somewhat tentatively around the crown. I sighed loud enough to signal my pleasure.

Grace must have heard me, because she got right to work knowing she was on the right track. She was nowhere near as skilled as her mother, but she had the basics down. Her hands traveled up and down my shaft in time with her lips. She only took a few inches into her mouth, but between my precum and her copious saliva production, there was no chafing. Her hair fell forward, obscuring her beautiful face, but I could see her pert breasts between her arms and the smooth, tan skin of her shoulders and back flexing in rhythm with her oral attentions. It was an amazing sight, made all the better by its taboo nature. She was a student...I was a teacher. She was just 18, and I was 42. She was a hot, young woman and I was a middle-aged man paid to help her pass a class. She was so beautiful...this was all so wrong, but it felt so damn good!

For a long moment, I felt like I was floating above my own body. I saw myself slumped back in a chair, my hands twined in Grace's shoulder-length hair. I saw her rocking on and off her heels as she bent forward to take me into her mouth over and over. I heard the delightful snick-snack of her strong suction echo around the spacious kitchen....

When her lips popped off my cock, my attention snapped back to the matter at hand. My eyes opened fully and I looked down into Grace's green eyes as she gazed up at me. Her hands kept moving, though, stroking the full length of my cock.

"What's up?" I asked softly.

"I was just wondering if you were going to cum," she said shyly.

"If you keep that up for another few minutes, I definitely will," I told her confidently.

She smiled. "Mom told me that I shouldn't spit it out if you do...but I've never...you know."

"You've never swallowed a man's cum before, Grace?" I asked her bluntly.

Despite the totally sexuality of her position, she blushed.

"No...never. I always just let them..."

"Let them what, Grace? Cum all over you? Cum in your mouth and spit it out?"

"Cum on my hands or on my boobs," she whispered.

"So what are you going to do, Grace? Are you going to treat me like a teenage boy you like, or are you going to do what your mom said to do and thank me properly like a woman?"

I know. That was pushy. But I felt like I had to take a little control back. Sue me.

"I'm a woman thanking a man," she echoed. "I want to do it properly."

"Good. Then go back to what you were doing, and when I start pushing up into your mouth, it means I'm going to cum, so you start sucking a little faster, okay?"

She nodded, her eyes wide.

"You're doing great, Grace...now finish up thanking me so we can get to work, okay?"

"Okay. I will."

"Good girl," I said reassuringly as her mouth descended on me again.

This time I focused on the stimulation of her mouth and hands, willing myself toward orgasm. Firm breasts against my legs. Soft, strong hands stroking my cock. Tight ring of lips--those beautiful cupids-bow lips--wrapped around my shaft. Tongue flicking the sensitive underside when she got to the very top, then rasping down the vein as she engulfed me.

All too soon, I felt my balls tightening up and my shaft swelling in her mouth. Holding her head gently, I began to flex my hips, thrusting up an inch or two as she descended. Grace responded as I'd instructed and began to suck and stroke a little faster. Her timing was flawless, and in just a few strokes I knew I was done for.

"Grace!" I gasped. "I'm going to cum soon! Just keep sucking hard when I do and swallow my cum. Just keep sucking and swallowing and it will be okay!"

She nodded without breaking her rhythm.

My head fell back onto the top of the chair for a few final thrusts and then I exploded. Stream after stream of sperm leapt from my cock into her young mouth, and like a good girl Grace swallowed each one and kept sucking. I wish I had seen her expression, but I was lost in my own world of pleasure as I emptied myself into her willing throat. When my throbbing ended, I used my hands to hold her still. Like a natural seductress, she kept sucking gently even after she stopped moving up and down. My heart pounded in my chest, and I took several deep breaths to settle myself before I looked down at her again.

She was curled between my legs, sitting back on her heels again. Her arms pressed her breasts together. Her face shone with perspiration, and her eyes were locked on my face, drinking in the effect she was having on me, realizing maybe for the first time the power of her position. Her green eyes were dark with emotion. Her lips pursed sweetly as she sucked my softening cock and held the base firmly with both hands.

"That was perfect," I whispered when I could speak again.

She took her mouth off me and swallowed experimentally, running her tongue visibly around her lips and mouth.

"That wasn't so bad," she admitted softly.

"You did great," I told her reassuringly. "Now make sure I'm all clean and dry and then we can get down to work!" I said with a smile.

12