Grace Ch. 03

Story Info
Grace learns her husband's rules.
5.8k words
4.6
30.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers

Grace couldn't believe what she was seeing as they rode the miles of Benjamin's huge farm.

Rows and rows of strawberries, grapes, tens of vines of tomatoes, lettuce... Not to mention hundreds of animals. Cows, pigs, chickens; even goats and sheep.

Grace had never seen such an expansive operation in her life. It made her look at her husband in a different way. This man was something special, if all this belonged to him.

There were men on beautiful horses and about 20 people working and tending to the crops, animals and farm equipment.

Foreman Jimmy seemed to be supervising the people in the fields from his horse. Davey was in the stables.

People were everywhere performing all sorts of duties. Ben was going on and on, obviously proud of his ranch.

Davey showed Benjamin the horse he was considering for Grace. It was a beautiful, light brown filly. Grace was instantly in love. She wiggled around on Ben's horse, until Davey helped her down to pet the horse for several minutes. After naming her 'Sugar Cane', she rejoined her husband on his incredibly large steed, and continued the tour.

He rode for hours, showing her various orchards, the horse stables, a building filled with farming equipment and bales of hay; so much of everything.

He was telling her about his shipping operation. He told Grace that he supported several grocery stores in the region. He was able to provide fresh produce for his workers and for Mary to cook with fresh meat. Ben talked for several minutes before realizing Grace wasn't listening.

She had fallen asleep listening to her husband talk about his ranch. His voice felt so soothing and relaxing to her.

He held her close and let her sleep. He knew she had been through a lot these last few days. He continued his tour, more for himself.

He'd been preoccupied the last few days and hadn't been on top of things, like usually was. Nothing happened on the farm that he wasn't aware of, from any animal birth to insect invasions. He was usually out the door in the morning with Jimmy and Davey, watching every aspect of his operation. He'd only been missing 4 days, but it felt like he'd missed so much.

He checked in with various people, all the while holding the sleeping Grace close to him. No one asked him about her, but several looked at her, questioningly.

It was 2 hours later when they returned to the big house. There were 3 other small homesteads, spread far apart, on Benjamin's ranch. The small cabins housed workers who lived on site.

One contained Davey, his wife and their baby boy. Another was Jimmy's home. The third was a bunk house that contained field workers during the busy harvest seasons. Albert and Mary had a room in the main house, behind the pantry with an outhouse.

Grace was still resting comfortably in Ben's arms. He was loathed to let her go, but woke her when they arrived home. Mrs. Abersham had arrived to take her measurements for her new wardrobe.

The chatty woman was shocked when she 1st saw Mr. Benjamin's bride, but kept her thoughts to herself.

The girl had no opinions, so Mrs. Abersham gave her the full treatment. A wardrobe of dresses, riding clothes, and undergarments that Mr. Benjamin had specifically requested; many different types of naughty lingerie.

Ben sat in his favorite chair, sipping whiskey and smoking his cigar, watching Grace try on different things that Mrs. Amersham and her 2 assistants had brought to his ranch in their covered wagon.

He and Mrs. A. made the decisions about what she should wear as Grace looked on, stunned at the opulence of the items her husband was purchasing for her. One of Mrs. A's assistants even showed her how to fix her hair in the modern style of high ringlets.

Grace was shocked at some of the 'night' items Been requested. Things that would leave all her naughty bits exposed to his never ending gaze.

One piece was just white leather straps that wrapped around both her thighs, around her waist, then between her breast. It wrapped around her shoulders and up around her neck. There was a closure for something; a loop of some sort. She shivered to think what might attach to it, as the lady showed Benjamin how to place his wife into the garment.

Grace was embarrassed at the strangers seeing her nude body, but the sips of the liquid her husband gave her from his glass had her feeling, warm, giddy and unconcerned.

They were in the living room so long, creating Grace's wardrobe, for day and for night, that Mary served them all dinner and the living area.

After the late dinner and several more sips from her husband's glass, Grace was barely listening or paying attention.

The discussions were mainly between Ben and Mrs. A, considering what would best flatter her figure and complexion. Grace was soon asleep again, overwhelmed at processing the sudden events. Her own reflection in the mirror of the decorous sitting room seeming like a dream.

-------

She awoke in their bedroom, alone, hours later, dizzy and feeling wobbly. She wasn't sure what time it was. It seemed very late in the evening. She wondered if she could leave the room? After sitting there a few minutes, she went exploring.

The upstairs had 2 more bedrooms, and a large sitting area. It was a big room with a couch and more books than Grace had ever seen in her life. Had he read all these books? It seemed impossible to Grace.

A large mahogany desk and a leather chair sat in the middle of the room. There was a large, luxurious rug that spread from window to window beneath it. She circled the big desk, then walked out behind it onto a huge balcony through French doors.

Grace was enthralled at the view before her. How did she wind up somewhere so incredible? She could see the entire ranch. It was beautiful. Her entire family could live here; live like she was. She knew he wouldn't want them all here, not right away, but she resolved to try to be a good wife and 'convince' him.

She went downstairs and wandered through the ornate sitting room, the large dining room and into the large kitchen. It seemed lonely without Mary and the 2 girls that helped her during the day.

Grace marveled over all the modern equipment. There was an array of dishes, china, and solid silverware. It was startlingly opulent to her.

Grace saw smoke rising through an outside window. She went to the window and saw her husband leaning back and relaxing in a reclining chair, smoking a cigar and sipping his amber drink. Just looking at him gave her that throbbing feeling between her thighs.

She thought of the way he had manhandled her, took over her completely, forcing his will upon her. Her knees got weak at the way he'd made her feel; the explosions of pleasure between her legs he created. His musky, masculine smell and his hot seed in her every orifice. She felt wet between her thighs thinking about him. Was that love? Grace wasn't sure. She did want to make him happy. Maybe that was enough.

Benjamin was aware his wife was meandering through the house, exploring. He had heard her and was pleased. He wanted her to be curious, this was her new home. He wanted her to become educated and classy and run their house, like a true lady. He knew her mixed heritage would be shocking to some, but he didn't care. She was beautiful, young and totally his. He'd better not hear of anyone disrespecting 'Mrs. Grace Aldino'. He really liked saying that.

Ben felt her watching him from the window and hoped she would come to him, willingly. He was briefly disappointed when she disappeared from the window, but didn't emerge onto the back porch. However, he smiled to himself when she emerged behind him from the side door.

Grace hesitated behind him, then put her hands on his scalp and massaged it like she used to do for her father; her father had hair though. She wondered if Ben would like it.

He groaned and she had her answer. Grace's gentle massage melted away the stress instantly from Ben's head. After a few minutes of her feather light touch, he moved her hands to his shoulders so she could massage there, too. He felt tension drain from him there, as well.

This girl had him feeling 10 years younger. He felt more satisfied and relaxed than he had in years. He grabbed her hand and pulled her around in front of him, between his legs. He looked at her head to toe a few minutes, with a smile on his face. Grace blushed under his intense gaze. She was wearing one of the silk night dresses he had purchased and nothing else. Ben had dressed her in it after she fell asleep.

"Turn around, baby girl. Let me look at you." Ben whispered.

Grace turned slowly, twice. She waited with her head down, frightened but excited too. He was still looking at her head to toe.

"Look at me, baby."

Grace struggled, but finally met his brown eyes. He smiled at her. His eyes seemed calm and patient, friendly even.

"Very good girl." Ben said. He needed to see her eyes to see what she was feeling; she rarely spoke! He looked at her a few minutes longer, then spoke,

"Take your hair out. Always have it out for me at night." Ben said with authority. Grace took down her pinned up hair and arranged it around her shoulders.

"Take off your nightgown." he murmured, touching her leg and watching her face.

She had figured it was coming, but she still felt apprehensive. She was outside! Someone might see her.

"No one will see you, Grace." Ben said, reading her mind. "We have total privacy."

She slid the gown from her shoulders and stood before him, in her naked glory.

"Turn some more baby," he whispered. She turned slowly twice, again.

He marveled at her tender and firm body. She was already looking more healthy. He spread his legs further and pulled her closer. He was still fully dressed from the day. He had been outside, just contemplating his enjoyable new situation and he had heard his wife wandering around.

"Kneel down, Gorgeous."

She kneeled between his clothed thighs, looking up at him, expectedly.

Ben looked at the beauty kneeling between his thighs. He leaned forward and ran his fingers in her luscious hair, cupped her face, running his thumb along her bottom lip, then leaned back

"Unbuckle my belt."

Her hand shook as they undid his belt buckle. When she had unbuckled it, she waited with her hands on his thighs. She hoped he wouldn't put his thing deep in her mouth and throat again, like he had last time. She didn't like that!

Benjamin felt like a king. A beautiful naked girl between his thighs, his farm and the moonlight illuminating her back. He felt like a conquering soldier; virile and manly. He was remembering how he had fucked that beautiful mouth, how sexy she looked, struggling to take his cock.

She was so good, but he wanted a reason to punish her. It was time she learned the rules to pleasing her husband; how she would earn her 'keep'.

"Stand up, Baby. Let me see that beautiful body."

She hesitated but did as he asked.

'One,' he thought.

"Now turn away and bend over. Put your hands on my knees." His voice was shaky as he looked at the nude girls behind.

Grace didn't move. It was just too humiliating! His face would be right in her butt, and she was scared of what he would do. She stood silently defiant as Ben waited. He waited a full 60 seconds. He counted, giving her time to think about her decision.

When she didn't comply, Ben growled and snatched the girl across his lap, her hair spilling over his legs and her legs jumping and jerking as she tried to release herself from his grip. He held her even tighter.

"You don't get to refuse me, Grace." he snarled, breathless and excited for her 'lessons' to begin.

"You will do what I want, whether you want to or not!"

He hesitated, massaging her butt cheeks with one hand, then continued,

"There are five rules to keeping your new daddy happy, Doll Baby, and you better memorize all five, or you will always have a sore hiney."

She was silent, stewing. He slapped her rump, solidly, twice. Grace couldn't help but yelp.

"Lesson number one, you will respond 'yes sir' when I speak to you."

She didn't respond. She was angry. He spanked her ass twice again, more viciously this time.

"Yes sir!" she squealed through clenched teeth.

"Lesson number two, you will please me sexually, however I see FIT." He slapped her ass twice, again; hard.

"Yes sir!" Grace was crying in pain, anger and frustration, her legs kicking wildly as he held her tight.

"Lesson number three, you WILL be educated, and eventually, take over the organization and running of this house!"

Smack! Smack! Smack! His hits became harder as his excitement grew. Grace could feel his hard penis pressing into her stomach.

"Yes sir!" She screamed.

Some of her tears were from the humiliation, the others were from a feeling she couldn't quite place. Her father had never spanked her! She felt a tingley sensation everywhere.

"Lesson number four..." he paused, rubbing her buttocks, firmly, "You will remember that you are my most prized possession. I cherish you."

Ben smacked her ass six more times in rapid succession, losing control of his lust.

'Yes sir! Yes sir!" Grace screamed and writhed in pain as he assaulted her ass cheeks. She felt tears of surprise and relief at his revelation; they mixed in with her tears of pain, frustration and anger.

Ben stopped and collected himself. He had put some real thought into his 5 initial rules. They were important to him to set the tone of the marriage.

He had to calm down and not hurt her enough for her to be too angry to learn. He wanted her fearful, but lustful; not terrified and angry. He just got too excited administering pain. It's why only a few whores still dealt with him. He didn't want to break his baby with too much, too soon, however. He took a deep breath and relaxed himself.

"Finally, Baby girl," he said rubbing her hot buttocks, tenderly, "You will always be honest with me about what you feel. You will tell your true thoughts to me." Grace waited for the spanks, but they never came. He just continued rubbing her buttocks, tenderly.

There was a pregnant pause. Then, Grace sniffed,

"Yes sir."

Benjamin pulled the sniffing girl from his lap. He held her close and massaged her warm butt cheeks as she shook and sobbed in his arms.

After she calmed down, Benjamin turned her nude body towards his knees and told her once again,

"Bend over and put your hands on my knees."

Grace turned and did as she was told, shaking.

Ben looked at the beautiful girl's back side. He felt her warm butt cheeks a moment, then felt between her legs. Her pussy was sopping wet! Ben was inflamed. He couldn't help himself. He smacked both brown butt cheeks again, hard.

She moaned and arched her back, but kept her hands on his knees. He used both hands and manipulated her cheeks; they were much healthier, more firm and round. He spread her open, then fingered her sopping pussy, getting his digits wet.

He slowly inserted his wet index finger into her rectum, as she whimpered. After a few minutes, he added another wet finger, still massaging her clit.

Grace was moaning and winding her buttocks in Ben's hands. For several seconds he rubbed Grace's clit vigorously, eventually adding a 3rd finger to her asshole. He rubbed her and fingered her ass until he recognized her moans that meant that she was about to come.

He doubled his efforts on her clit as she stiffened, then convulsion in his large arms. He held her and contining to rub her pussy, so turned on by her sex sounds; her helpless yelps. He held her with his arm around her waist and his fingers in her ass ass she tried to catch her breath.

Finally, he hastily slid his fingers out and stood, releasing his aching cock from his straining pants. He slid into her vagina, saturating his penis in her wetness. He held himself there, then started fucking his pretty girl.

After 3 or 4 savage thrust, he pulled out and positioned his cock at her anal opening. He pushed in slowly, leaning her over the railing. Grace pushed back at him with her hands, but was powerless to stop his entry. She shrieked and Ben's hand flew to her mouth. He didn't mind people hearing moans, but not screams of pain, he chuckled to himself.

He continued pushing, slowly, savoring the way her body helplessly made room for his cock. She was so tight, it was uncomfortable and his dick head skin felt stretched to the limit as he pushed and pulled for several minutes, his hand holding Grace's whimpers in, over her mouth. When he was fully sheathed in her anal cavity, Ben rested his hands on the railing beside her. They both were breathing hard.

Grace felt a painful stretch in her anus, an incredible fullness. It was competing strongly with the throbbing in her pussy from the orgasm her husband had rubbed out.

She tried to concentrate on his heavy breathing in her ear. He was grinding and moving his hips, but not thrusting yet. Grace could feel his shaky breath in her spine.

His huge arms came up and encased Grace in a vice grip. With one arm across her chest, and one below her stomach, he straightened up, taking Grace's small body with him. After composing himself, Ben begin thrusting up into her ass.

Grace was immobilized and her feet weren't on the ground. She felt impaled on her husband's huge cock. All she could do was take it. She tried to relax and focus on the throbbing in her pussy.

Ben thrust up into Grace's ass, deliriously.

'This is so fucking good!' Ben thought to himself. He got in 9 or 10 more strokes, then exploded deep inside her. He shook from head to toe as he shot into her over and over again. His legs were unsteady and shaky.

Ben staggered and bellowed like a bear. Damn the employees! This was his house, his estate and his perfect wife. He held Grace close to him, tightly, shaking and swaying.

He realized he was gripping her too tightly and relaxed his arms. He fell back into his chair, his soft cock still inside Grace's tight ass.

He held her close, kissing her neck, and smelling her hair. He loved how she smelled. He his slid out of her ass, and after looking around for a moment, wrapped the exhausted, naked girl in his shirt. Her nightgown was missing.

He carried her to their room and lay her down under the covers, removed his pants and joined her. He held her close from behind all night long.

-------------

4 glorious months passed. They had been the best 4 months of Ben's life. He and Grace had fallen into a lovely routine. When they awoke, there would be sexual activity. What kind depended on his mood. It always started with his cock in her mouth and her beautiful eyes staring at him, though.

Grace discovered that she enjoyed her husband's hard penis if she rode him; it felt much better that way now that she could take all of him. She would ride him slow as they smiled at each other, and he would rub her like she liked. She tried to get on it or suck him to completion in the morning so he wouldn't do it to her 'doggy style'. That was her least favorite because he was so rough!

Some mornings he would spank her and fuck her ass. He usually had some minor transgression as an excuse, but Grace knew he just wanted to. He had told her their 1st time together her 'daddy' was going to be 'rough' sometimes. Grace dreaded those days. He would sometimes let her sleep in if he'd been especially rough that morning. Mary would bring her tea and tell her that's just the way of 'man folks'.

If it was a regular morning, they would bathe together, then dress and eat breakfast. Grace loved how Ben would pick the dress he wanted to see her in that day. She had a dozen dresses and bonnets. After breakfast, Ben would wait for Grace's tutor to arrive, speak with him about her lessons that day, then head out to the farm.

After her morning school lessons, Grace would join Ben and the day laborers for the huge lunch Mary and her assistants would prepare and serve, at a massive outside table.

MzBea
MzBea
95 Followers
12