Grace Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, Grace would have her 'kitchen lessons' with Mary and the girls as they prepared for the evening dinner. Dinner was just Grace and Benjamin in the huge dining area.

Ben never tired of looking at her, and getting glances of her during the day, looking as pretty as a picture in a beautiful dress. His employees got used to him losing track of his thoughts when he caught a glimpse of her during the day.

She was to greet him when he came home around 4ish, and join him in his study as he drank, smoked and recounted his day. Oftentimes, he made notes in his books, and invited Grace to practice her mathematical calculations in the ledgers of his productivity.

When dinner was ready, they would eat in the dining room together then retire to their room. Oftentimes, Albert would bring Ben's decanter of whiskey, a glass and bucket of ice to them when they retired for the evening. He had discovered Ms. Grace loved his lemonade, so he kept a pitcher in their room on a cooler, as well.

Ben had a new hobby with ropes and every night, he wanted to see her tied up and wearing some of her kinky lingerie. He would sit in his custom chair, drinking and watching her model and pose for him for hours.

She found out the loop at her neck was for her leash he would put it on her sometimes and have her kneel at his feet; even crawl and shake her butt at him. It was all very weird and strange to her, but his heavy breathing and hard dick let her know it excited him.

It was all terribly embarrassing, but Ben kept telling her how she pleased him, so she tried to enjoy it; she enjoyed his praise, anyway.

They were often up until late at night playing her husband's games. To be a man in his 40's, Ben was insatiable! Before Grace, he had spent a lot of money on whores, often spending days at a time in Grandison's whore house/bar since they added hotel rooms. He had better use for his money now.

She still didn't feel like she actually had a choice, however. She felt resentful sometimes and would do little things to be defiant and make him angry. She would skip her lessons with Mr. Taylor and ride Sugar Cane, or not respond when Ben spoke to her. She knew he would spank her and be rough, but she figured he would do that anyway.

3 weeks after her 'night lessons,' began, Ben had had to spank Grace with his strap and add a new rule. He thought her quiet temper tantrums were adorable for the most part, but sometimes, she really pissed him off.

He had awakened, his hand stretching across to her empty side of the bed. He had been afraid, initially at her absence. Had she run from him? The previous night's lesson reinforcements were intense, but he thought she was accepting and even enjoyed some of his 'treatments'. He always made sure she had an orgasm or 2.

He jumped from the bed and flew down the stairs, naked except for his robe.

He burst into the kitchen so aggressively, all the women, including Grace, who was sitting at a small table sipping cocoa, jumped in surprise.

Ben was instantly relieved and angry at the same time. As he stalked to her, Grace stood shakily, still in her silk nightgown.

Ben crouched down and picked her up under her butt, then turned and stalked out of the kitchen, without a word. He carried her straight back to their bedroom and threw her on the bed. Leaning over her, he ripped the nightground from her with one vicious tug. Grace, frightened at his intensity knew another 'lesson' was coming.

She knew he'd be angry that she'd left their bed before he was up. It was just one of the petty rebellions she enjoyed against her husband.

She was scared, now though and wanted to cowl and cover herself, but in her months with Ben, Grace had learned if she displayed her body to him, he was discombobulated.

Naked, she lay on the bed and caressed her thighs, watching her mountain of a man. His face went slack and he stared a few moments, but he quickly regained his composure. Grace noted all the anger was gone, however.

"Before you leave my bed, every morning, you will attend to my cock. If you wake before me, start sucking and riding. Do you understand?"

Grace nodded.

Then she rolled onto her stomach and drew her knees under her, displaying her ass, like he liked. His temper scared her, but she was learning him. She knew a spanking was coming. He looked for reasons to spank her at least once a week and it had been a few days.

She heard him moan and felt his huge hands caressing her backside.

"You've been a bad girl, Gracie," he growled. "You...", he almost said 'scared me', but at the last minute changed it to,

"...serve my cock before anything else! I don't care what plans you have. My dick comes 1st, period!"

He punctuated his declaration with 2 firm smacks to each butt cheek. Gracie yelped, but held her position, resting her head on her hands. He smacked her ass 2 more times then hissed,

"What's are the rules, Grace?"

Grace looked back at her husband.

"I respond 'Yes sir' when you speak to me." she whispered.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Ben reached between her legs, ecstatic to feel wetness there. Her training was coming along nicely. He rolled her clit with his fingers.

"Continue." Ben whispered, fingering her pussy and rubbing her warm butt cheeks.

"I please you... sexually." Three more smacks in quick succession.

"Continue." Ben was breathing, heavily and Grace could hear the lust in his shaky voice.

"I'll learn, and I'll learn to run yo' house." Smack. Smack. SMACK! She jumped. That one really hurt! She looked back, petulant.

"Our house," Ben corrected, running his fingers in her wetness. "Keep going..."

"I'm your prize possession." He smacked her several times in a row and she knew he was getting too excited to count her licks.

"I'll be honest with you!" she shivered when he jumped up and got his leather strap.

He stood behind her several seconds waiting. Grace was too scared by the fact that he had the strap and she forgot there was a new rule. As the strap flew through the air, she quickly shouted,

'I please you fo' I leave the bed!"

He struck her several times in a frenzy, like she knew he would.

Her ass was on fire but she held her position, allowing his abuse of her butt cheeks.

"Please me?!" he panted, "Please me?" he struck her repeatedly on her legs, ass and back.

"Please yo'... cock!" she finally said, embarrassed at the vulgar word.

Hearing 'cock' come from his sweet Gracie's mouth was the final straw. He stood behind her and thrust into her, desperately, holding tightly to her warm, abused ass.

He fucked her hard for a dozen strokes before pulling out and coming all over her back. He loved to see his white cum on her brown butt. He also wasn't ready to share her with kids, yet. He ran his finger in it, breathing heavily, his heart swollen with joy and satisfaction.

She looked back over her shoulder at him. He grinned and went to open the bedroom door.

"Mary we're ready for our bath!"

That's what followed after 'morning's sexual activity' in their daily routine. Ben wanted Grace to bathe him and herself and prepare him for his day, so she did. She was taking lessons in cooking his favorite meals from Mary after lunch, but Mr. Taylor arrived at 9am for her school lessons.

She was catching on rapidly and soon was reading and figuring sums in her head. Mary taught her all Mr. Benjamin's favorite dishes. Five months after they married and fall was setting in, Grace served her husband a delicious chicken dinner she cooked herself. Ben was proud of her progress. He told her to get dressed to go travel in the morning. He had a surprise for her.

After barely sleeping, she woke up excited the next morning. She was between his legs, sucking Ben's dick and swallowing his cum before he was even fully awake. She ran and asked Mary to run the tub and hurriedly bathed him, straddling his lap and trimming his beard. He loved seeing the excitement in her eyes.

She asked repeatedly where they were going, but he only laughed at her delight. She wore her favorite pink dress and hat. Ben told her she looked like a "fine lady', then insisted she removed her undergarments. She blushed, but did as he asked.

When she climbed up into the wagon, he flipped her dress up briefly exposing her bare backside and stockings. She swatted at him angrily, as he climbed in beside her.

"I wanna be able to touch my pussy while we ride." Ben whispered, nastily.

Ben rode the carriage at a quick clip and soon they reached the town where they had married. They stayed the night, then set out for her family's farm in the morning.

Grace had been beside herself, once she realized he was taking her to see her family. She was jumping all over Ben as they approached the farm, but she was struck silent when the house came into view.

Gone was the shabby leaning house. In its place a sturdy 2 story cabin stood. There was a massive chimney going up the side of the house. There was a new outhouse. The animals were in fenced in a pen. There was a covered area where 3 horses stood. Grace couldn't believe her eyes! Her father's farm had been cleared and there were rows of produce.

A cow! How had her father gotten a cow? She looked at Ben, entirely amazed. He shrugged at her and smiled. Grace burst into tears and fell over onto her husband, sobbing, holding his massive arm tightly. She felt overwhelming gratitude and love for this man she had married.

"They really did a lot!" he said surprised, as he held his sobbing wife close. He had hired people to fix up the farm not long after they married, and this was his 1st inspection.

The contractor had pissed him off, continually needing additional funds, but Ben could see where it had all gone. It was late fall, and he wanted Grace's family safe and warm, so she wouldn't worry. (and she wouldn't want them to come live with us, Ben thought).

The kids were running out of the house screaming when they realized the visitor was Grace. John had put his shot gun away and screamed it was their sister, looking like a princess.

Grace cried and hugged everybody, hugging her father the longest and crying. He proudly, said he hadn't had a drink since she 'left'. He and the boys had the farm running again. Her brothers and sisters looked at Grace like she was a different person. None of them seemed to be able to believe their eyes.

The huge living area had an updated kitchen and a fireplace; chairs and sofas. It was warm and cozy. Grace kept crying as her siblings showed her everything. Her youngest sister Ginny, who was 11, cooked them a delicious beef stew with corn bread and fresh butter. They ate heartily and listened to John's funny stories about he and Mary returning to school, while George Jr. 8, sat in his big sister Grace's lap, holding her tight. They all chuckled because he kept telling Grace how pretty she looked.

John was extremely unhappy about 'education', until he met a girl who lived on a farm not far from them. Mary claimed she didn't have a beau yet, shyly. Ben thought to himself, she'd make a fine wife for Johnny in a few years, as he listened to the family entertain he and Grace.

He hadn't wanted to, but Grace used her big blue eyes to convince him to stay the night in the updated house.

The old man insisted that they take the huge feather bed he had been able to order for himself. The kids rooms were on the second floor. The boys room, on one side, had 3 slim beds and the girls room on the other side, had 3 slim beds also, one extra bed in each, Rivers bunked with his boys for the night.

The girls had insisted on a bed for Gracie, even though she no longer lived there. After dinner, they spent several hours in the girl's room catching up with Grace, giggling and shocked at her stories of her 'sex' with Ben. Ben finally called her back downstairs to hit the sack. He wanted to head back 1st thing.

Grace was so happy and relieved. She'd felt guilty about living 'high on the hog' while thinking her family may be still suffering.

Every time she looked at Ben, her eyes watered at his generosity. He would pull her close and kiss her, forehead, affectionately. Her sisters swooned at Ben's affection for their sister, being silly.

In the morning, they headed back to the Aldino estate. Grace promising to return at Christmas with gifts, while Ben groaned, inwardly.

He gave each sibling a $1 bill as they left and headed home, Grace feeling satisfied that she had, indeed, saved her family.

12