Grace Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you...have a great time with my mom! Maybe she'll tell me about it later."

That thought combined with her proximity and my anticipation of what was to come made my cock jump and I'm sure she felt it. She leaned into me a moment more, then pulled her face back and gave me a brief peck on the lips. Then she was gone, striding briskly across the kitchen and into the entryway. She paused to put on a long wool coat and scarf, then glanced back at me and smiled wordlessly before letting herself out. I stood motionless for a long moment, overcome by conflicting emotions.

My phone buzzed again on the table, breaking my reverie. I tapped the message before it disappeared.

"If you're done gawking at my daughter, there's something up here I need help with!" I read.

"Be right there!" I texted back.

Dropping my jacket over the back of the chair, I pocketed my phone and raced upstairs. When I opened the door to Lindsey's bedroom, though, it was empty and lit only by a bedside lamp. I paused and looked back down the hallway, but there were no other doors open.

"Lindsey?" I called.

"In here!" came an echoing response. It seemed to come from the far side of the bedroom, so I walked in slowly.

"In the bathroom!" she added, sounding impatient.

I saw a sliver of golden light leaking under one of three doors on the far side of the room, so I crossed quickly and knocked gently.

"Room service!" I announced.

"Oh, please! Get in here!"

Grinning to myself, I opened the door and stepped inside. Lindsey was shoulder deep in a whirlpool tub for two, surrounded by marble tiles and candles. A tall plant stood on one corner and a basket of rolled towels on the other. Her head reclined on a padded headrest and she smiled as I stood there drinking in the sight.

"Nice tub," I said finally.

"You coming?" she responded.

As I kicked off my shoes and tugged my socks off, I looked around, adding things up. I was no stranger to home renovations, and the tub itself was a $5000 beginning. Two foot porcelain tiles, twin vessel sinks on a dark marble counter, a European toilet that looked like a sculpture, and an enormous glassed-in shower off to my left. I lost count quickly when I passed $20,000. By the time my pants and shirt were tossed onto the lid of the wicker hamper, I had moved on and begun to admire the deep double-width window behind the tub. I could see an expanse of lawn and a stand of pines getting the last of the afternoon light.

"Hey!" Lindsey exclaimed as I gawked. "There's a naked woman in the tub. Let's try and focus!"

I grinned ruefully and shucked down my boxers. My cock was still semi-erect and her eyes went right to it as I crossed the tiles and approached the tub.

"Did my little Gracie do that?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Little bit," I admitted. "She gave me a hug and a kiss goodbye before she left, and damn she smelled good!"

"You're such a perv!" she giggled as I stepped over the lip of the tub. "Get in here."

The water was scalding hot and I noticed the pink glow of her skin beneath the surface. The taps were in the middle of the long side facing me, so I lowered myself gingerly into the water facing her. I sighed with pleasure as I found the seat and laid back with my head on the rest.

"Too hot for you?" she grinned.

"Just right," I told her happily.

"I got bored waiting for you, so I decided it was a good night for this."

"I'll try and make it up to you," I said with a smile.

"I'll make sure you do!" she answered tartly. "I should have had you grab a bottle of wine from the fridge before you came up."

"I'll go in a minute," I replied.

"No...it's my house, and you just got here. You soak for a minute and I'll be right back."

Lindsey leaned forward and made sure her feet were securely planted before she stood up. Looking down at me, she rose straight out of the water, letting it stream off her body and she rose steaming in the cooler air. I grinned in appreciation and she looked at me with hooded eyes. Her nipples tightened at the sudden change in temperature. My eyes darted to the sweet, smooth cleft of her pussy and back up the length of her body. Her hair hung in sexy tendrils around her face and she smiled knowingly.

"You just sit here, mister, and remember which one you're in the tub with!" she said as she stepped nimbly over the edge onto the teak bath mat.

"I have a photographic memory," I quipped as I sank a little deeper. "Hurry back," I added as I closed my eyes.

With a snort, Lindsey was gone, padding naked across the tiles and out the door.

This, I thought to myself, is definitely the life. With my eyes closed, I played back memories of my previous encounters: laying back on the couch while she swallowed my cock, watching her masturbate in the guest suite, spilling my cum into her in the bed she shared with her husband, and most recently imagining she was Grace while bending her over the kitchen table. That brought Grace to mind vividly, and I relived the feeling of her soft kiss, her breasts against my chest, and her hip nudging my half-grown erection. I could almost smell the perfume of her hair as I lay in the steaming water smiling to myself.

When I heard a clink, I opened my eyes. Lindsey was standing at the side of the tub looking down at me. I arched my eyebrow at her and smirked while her eyes traveled the length of my body underwater. When she paused at my cock, I looked down myself and noticed it had grown to its fullest size and lay against my belly, reddened by the heat of the water and the blood coursing through it.

"Thinking of me, or someone else?" she asked in teasing tones.

"Both of you," I told her candidly.

"Huh!" she snorted.

Standing on the mat, she set two glasses on the marble beside me and climbed over the edge. Instead of going back to her own end, though, she straddled my waist so that I was looking straight up the length of her body. Her skin had dried and cooled to its usual tan glow, her breasts hung invitingly over me, and her hands were on her hips as she scowled down at me.

For a moment, I thought she was actually mad. Then she bent her knees and sank down onto my lap. Her arms went around my shoulders and her petite ass settled onto my thighs, sloshing the water up my chest a bit and trapping my cock between her mound and my abs. When she felt my hard cock against her, she grinned happily. Forgetting about the wine for a moment, I slid my hands up from her hips to the sides of her breasts and grazed their bulging sides with my thumbs. She took a deep breath and leaned into me a little more, her nipples almost touching my chest.

"Gracie can wait!" she whispered against my ear. "This is MY cock tonight!"

I was in full agreement, so I dropped my hands to her ass and squeezed firmly, letting my fingers curl between her cheeks to tickle her intimately.

"All yours!" I whispered back.

That was the answer she was clearly waiting for. Smiling fully, she sat back, released my neck, and reached for her glass. I grabbed mine and we clinked the edges ceremoniously before taking a sip each. My hand moved up to her shoulder and urged her closer until our lips met. Tasting the crispness of the wine, I kissed her deeply and stroked her back, trailing the backs of my fingers down her spine. She shuddered in my embrace and leaned into the kiss, twirling her tongue around mine and letting her breasts crush into my chest. My cock throbbed happily between us as the pressure on it increased.

When the kiss finally broke, she leaned back and looked straight into my eyes.

"Wanna go somewhere else and get laid?" she asked in a husky voice.

"Hell yes!" I said urgently.

"Follow me!" she said with a smile as she stood up in one graceful motion, holding her glass carefully as stepped over my legs and out.

I followed her carefully and set my wine on the ledge to grab a towel. Lindsey got there first and unrolled a huge, light blue one for me. Instead of passing it over, though, she smiled and moved close to me, bunching the towel to blot my face, then my shoulders. With soft circles, she dried my chest and stomach, then knelt to slide the towel down each leg, the edges brushing my cock as she worked on either side of it. She stood back up and nudged my shoulder to turn me; I complied wordlessly, and she repeated her motions to dry my back, ass, and legs. I shivered with the sudden coolness around me, the stimulation of the soft fabric, and the intimacy of her actions. Then she stood up and tossed the towel over my head, temporarily blinding me.

I snorted a laugh and dried my hair quickly. By the time I turned around, Lindsey was wearing the same dark-blue robe I had seen before. She was holding both wine glasses and gestured with her head.

"Come on," she said peremptorily as she turned and opened the door.

Wrapping the towel around my waist, I followed eagerly. She didn't stop at the bed as I'd expected though. She kept going out the door, looking over her shoulder with smoldering eyes to make sure I was behind her.

The carpet was thick and rich with dark patterns along its edges and it ran a long way down the center of the hallway. Her feet made no noise as she stepped light along, finally pausing after three doors. She turned the handle carefully, still holding a wine glass in each hand, and paused before opening it. The lights were off and her face was shadowed by my body, but I could see her eyes gleaming and the glint of her smile.

"I turned the heat way up in here while you guys were downstairs," she said, elbowing the door open all the way.

She didn't turn on a light, but enough filtered through the curtains that I could see clearly. I stepped in after her and looked around with amusement. It had the feeling of a guest bedroom, but one you might find in a luxurious inn somewhere in Vermont. There was a queen-size platform bed with a headboard padded in charcoal fabric. Like the rest of the upstairs, the floors were dark wood, and this one was largely covered by a pale-grey carpet that must have been 20 feet across. There was a sleek dresser and vanity table on one side and a bay window overlooking the backyard. In front of the window was a modern chaise lounge with a broad expanse of tufted comfort and throw pillows.

"Nice place you've got here!" I said at last.

"If you go sit on that chaise," she answered, "I'll show you another nice place!"

I grinned, took my wine glass out of her hand for a sip, and followed directions. I first set my glass down on a side table, then arranged the pillows to suit my height. The chaise was plenty long enough for me, and I smiled at the luxury of it all. Lindsey took another sip, then set her glass beside mine. She ran her hands through her hair to comb it back, then undid the belt of her robe and let it fall open. Next she set a knee on the edge of the chaise and pivoted to straddle me once more. She ended up hovering over me on her hands and knees, her hair brushing my forehead as she stared directly down at me.

"This is the grey guest bedroom," she said solemnly. "It's only for family."

I nodded politely, not knowing what to say to that.

"And this," she said, shuffling her knees forward until they were on either side of my head, "is my pussy. It's only for you," she added with a slightly feral smile.

My hands brushed aside the edges of her robe to grab her ass. With a strong tug, I pulled her down and speared my tongue between her labia, twisting my head back and forth as I plunged into her depths over and over. Lindsey gasped and lowered herself, grinding down onto my chin. Her clit bumped over my nose as I explored her. Soon, her juices coated half my face and she was slick everywhere my tongue could reach. I pulled her back a little bit and concentrated on her clit, making tight circles around it while my middle fingers stretched around her thighs to stroke her labia. She groaned again and ground herself against me.

"Fuck, yes!" she hissed. "I've been so horny all night!"

I groaned myself hearing her say that, and the rumbling transmitted itself through my body to my tongue as it swirled around her most sensitive spot. Inspiration struck me, so I stopped stroking her lips and instead slid my thumb along the crease between them, getting it good and wet. With each stroke, I added a little suction to my tongue-lashing. Lindsey began humping herself down harder each time I did that, and I groaned again happily, knowing I had her on the edge. The next time she pushed herself against my tongue, I pushed my thumb up into her pussy, turning my wrist to let it slip deep inside.

"Oh, god!" she moaned. "Fuck me like that! I'm going to cum!"

She wasn't humping my face anymore--she was locked against it with my thumb jammed inside her and my tongue whipping against her clit directly. I did everything I could--I twisted my hand to reach different areas inside her, and I sucked hard, almost pinching her clit with my lips. That combination did it and Lindsey exploded.

"Fuck," she cried as she froze in place.

Her inner muscles throbbed wildly around my thumb and a rush of sweet liquid bathed my face as her orgasm washed over her. She bent sharply forward, her core rigid with pleasure, while her thighs trembled and clenched my head. I stayed still and tried to breathe deeply while Lindsey's shuddering breaths sounded above me.

Slowly, her body began to relax. Once she became aware of herself, she shuffled her knees down along my body, skimming her pussy from my lips down across my chest until it came to rest on my towel-covered cock. Her bare skin settled wonderfully down on me and her lips found mine again. As her breathing slowed, she kissed me all over my face, her tongue lapping different spots to taste herself.

"That," she whispered against my lips, "was wonderful...thank you!"

"You're so hot, Lindsey," I breathed back between kisses. "I love making you cum like that!"

"Sorry for jumping on you like that," she said ruefully. "I really was horny the whole time you guys were downstairs."

I chuckled and kissed her nose.

"No problem...it was an excellent surprise!"

"Grace is going to be gone for a long time. And I've got a lot more surprises for you!"

"I'm all yours," I said fervently.

12