Grace Ch. 07

Story Info
Bound.
991 words
4.28
11.1k
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Start Here:

https://www.literotica.com/s/grace-ch-01-1

*****

I kneel on the yoga mat, stripped down to just my panties, and close my eyes, drawing a deep breath into my belly and blowing it out again. I had seen the sun rising through the blinds of the east window and I can't believe that I've been here all night. What's more unbelievable is that I'm now letting Richard tie me. This weekend has either made me incredibly brave or incredibly stupid.

"I'm ready," I say quietly but resolved.

Richard is behind me, gently rubbing my shoulders. He really is amazing at it. Slowly, I relax them and as I do he works his way down my back, slowly coaxing relaxation from every muscle in my body.

"If you want to stop, you say-"

"Red," I finish. He and Kathy have already coached me in the way of safewords.

"And if you want to slow down but not stop?"

"Yellow."

"Good, little one."

There's that pet name again. It makes me feel so small, but not really in a bad way.

Richard reaches around me, gliding his arm across his chest and following it with the rope. It's slightly scratchy against my bare skin and it smells divine. He pulls slowly and first and then quickly, as if the rope were an bow and my body, a grand instrument. He ties the rope together behind my back, tightening them around my shoulders and I draw another shaky breath.

Yes, I am nervous, but, at the same time, the feeling of being restrained floods me with a sense of euphoria. Even my ever-wandering mind starts to slow down to meet me in this space. As long as I keep believing that I can trust Richard and Kathy. That they won't leave me. That I am safe.

Another pass of the rope around my chest, this time under my breasts leaves me feeling more secure and, somehow, less vulnerable. The ropes fold over my shoulders and secure a harness around my chest, pinning my arms to my sides, and I feel held in just the right place. As if I were wearing a perfect outfit, tailor-made just for me, as rightful as my own skin.

Kathy kneels on the mat in front of me and places her hand on my shoulders.

"Keep up your deep breathing," she encourages me, "I know you are nervous, but you are doing so well."

"This feels wonderful," I tell her earnestly.

And it is true. I feel as if I am bound in this space and time and there is nowhere else for me to be. Kathy draws in deep breaths and I match her breathing. Suddenly it seems that each inhale seems to extend down into my vulva and up to my head. Everything feels brighter and somehow more intense.

Kathy tickles her fingertips down my shoulders and I struggle against the ropes playfully. Richard runs his fingers into my hair, making a red mess atop my head, but the relaxing way he massages my scalp makes me forget all about my messy hair.

He grabs the knot behind my back and jerks me to the side, drawing a high pitched yelp from me before he catches me, my chest and arms still held tight in his grasp. He jerks me to the other side and I gasp, but don't cry out, as I anticipate his catch. Then he jerks me backwards and I fight the moment of panic with the decision to trust him. He catches me and I start to giggle.

"Let me prove to you that we won't leave you alone," Richard offers, securing another knot behind my back. "Give me a moment."

He walks over to a closet, leaving Kathy and I kneeling face to face, her soft hands go back to gently stroking my bound shoulders. Richard returns with a black leather collar, accented in silver and places it around Kathy's neck from behind. I expected the sight of her wearing it to frighten me, but it has fascinated me instead. I find myself remembering the other night in the bathtub when I had gotten off on the mere thought of wearing such a collar myself and I know I'm wet at the thought again.

Richard takes Kathy's hand, helps her stand, and leads her behind me, then pulls at the ropes at my back for a few moments. I wonder what he is doing. I feel my mind becoming alight with questions again, slipping out of the present moment. When I turn back, I see that the lengths of rope behind me are now tied to the ring at the front of Kathy's collar, tethering us together.

Then I realize what he has done. He has tied us together to make me feel safe in the knowledge that I wouldn't be abandoned.

"Thank you," I say with a smile, humbled by his thoughtfulness.

"This is as much as we'll do today," says Richard, leading Kathy and I over to the bed.

The three of us sit together and I meet Kathy's gaze, blushing as her green eyes seems to pierce mine. This is what Richard meant when he said he would prove that they would not leave me, and it working. I feel both the physical and the symbolic connection to them and, even almost nude, I feel undeniably safe.

Kathy strokes my hair and I glance at Richard, his eyes a bright topaz that I could get lost in. He reached out to my face and grazes his hand down my cheek so gently that it gives me goosebumps, then tenderly places his lips onto my forehead. He gives me a sweet, dimpled smile and I chuckle, drinking in the delicious feeling of the ropes resistance as my body twitches with laughter.

"Are you ready to be untied?" he asks.

"You know?" I say "I really want to stay like this a little longer."