All Comments on 'Grace Ch. 14'

by outdoorhorny

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ForbiddenxlustForbiddenxlustover 2 years ago

I hope Steve gets to fuck Katie too!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don’t think it’s a good idea to introduce Katie just yet. Grace has only seen action in 5 out of 14 chapters. That less than half, in her own series! I get that you use Lindsey to build up Steve’s desire to get to Grace and it worked. You have designed Grace to be curvaceous, hot and unattainable and the slow burn really worked! But now that all is over and they finally had their earth shattering coupling, getting Lindsey into hot action with Steve serves not real purpose to drive this story. You are snuffing out Grace’s character! Is Grace just a young, inexperienced copy of Lindsey? Does she have any real intimate desires for Steve, other that I want to do everything mom did or asked me to do? Is Steve banging Grace just to get to Lindsey, or vice versa? I really love all the sex and how intense they get the way you have described them, but Grace is literally getting shafted here. She is now a guest star in her own series and not a very compelling character. Until Grace gets to grow (and gets royally fucked) a lot more, please done bring in Katie! And leave Lindsey out of this (for now at least), her purpose is done. This is a story about Grace, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The idea of “do me like my mom/daughter” is getting old really faster. Grace is underutilized here. There was one great line in an earlier chapter where Grace asked Steve if he can resist a good looking high school girl like her even when she is not wearing any underwear. But we never really follow through on that tease. Why not have Grace cosplay as a sexy French maid (or just as a cheerleader, nothing too kinky) in one of their tutoring sessions and see how hard Steve can resist fucking her? She is not her mom, and being young, she has a lot in her playbook that her mom can only dream of. She can have fun with Steve without her mom or friends in the picture. It’s time for her to shine! No more mother/daughter competition, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous