Grace Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace was loving it, but the way she was pushing her ass up suggested she wanted more. Reluctantly, I withdrew my hand and moved my knees further down the bed. Her eyes opened and she twisted back to look at me.

"Roll over, babe!" I said with a leer.

"Okay!" she replied eagerly, pulling her leg up and flipping quickly onto her back.

I grabbed her panties and slid them down a bit. Grace helped out by lifting her legs straight up in the air and pointing her toes. I laughed aloud at the sexy, limber beauty of the position and slid her panties up while my eyes feasted on the glistening lines of her pussy framed below me. It was an irresistible sight, so I held her ankles together in the air with one hand and lowered myself quickly to take advantage of it. My tongue dove hungrily between the tight line of her labia and plunged into her, bringing another moan of pleasure. Then I withdrew and licked more slowly from her crack all the way to her clit, dragging the tip of my tongue over her anus, her perineum, her lips, and finally her buried little button. I did that several times, and each journey ended with a cry of pleasure.

Finally, though, I remembered why I was up in Grace's bedroom to begin with. I let go of her ankles and her legs came down on either side of my shoulders, spreading her thighs around me. With a smile of anticipation, I settled myself and spread her pussy with my thumbs, licking first along each smooth, succulent lip. Grace's head fell back on the pillow and her hands went to her breasts, toying with them almost like she was teasing herself. My tongue went around her clit without stopping and then dipped several times into her pussy, her taste mixing with the coconut flavor of the lube deliciously. She pulled her knees up and back when I did that, clearly wanting more, and I obliged happily.

Soon, though, I brought my hands up between us in a different way. I pushed my middle finger into her pussy to gather some lubrication, then dropped down an inch and began to nudge her anus. To my delight, she was relaxed enough to open right up and I slid in to the first knuckle. Her thighs twitched at the penetration, but then relaxed and I started licking the full length of her pussy. Every time I brushed her clit, though, I pulled my finger back slightly and pushed in a little deeper. Grace responded by pushing down with her feet and lifting off the bed each time I did that and before long, my whole finger was buried inside her ass, twisting and turning as I lapped her pussy.

"Oh god yes!" she moaned breathlessly. "More!"

I wasn't sure if "more" meant "do that some more" or "give me more fingers," but I took a chance. I pulled my middle finger out of her ass, paired it up with my ring finger, and spat on both for good luck before pushing both tips against her ass. Grace groaned more loudly, but with very little hesitation, her backdoor relaxed enough to let both fingers in. I resumed my licking, twisting my fingers in and out of her ass and starting to focus on her clit. As soon as she realized what I was doing, she started to grind her hips up into me.

"Oh my god, yes!" she moaned again. "Please, please, please make me cum!"

As my tongue sped up on her clit, I twisted my hand palm up with my fingers inside her and slipped my thumb into her pussy. Grace bucked at the new sensation and her hands left her breasts to grab my hair tightly. Like mother, like daughter! I told myself. And like her mother, Grace began to quiver as her orgasm approached, so I began to suck on her clit and jab at it with the tip of my tongue. My thumb inside her pussy and my paired fingers seesawed in and out in time with my sucking, and her hips rose off the bed as if she was reaching for her peak.

"Oh fuckk!" she moaned loudly. "OhfuckImgonnacum!"

Her final syllable burst out at the same time the dam burst inside her. Her pussy and her ass gripped my fingers and thumb fiercely, pulsing in time with the waves of pleasure that crashed through her trembling body. My lips released her clit and I held my tongue against her opening, feeling the rush of sweet juices she released as she came. I drank them greedily without sucking too hard or licking her too-sensitive pussy.

While my hands and mouth were occupied with her orgasm, my gaze wandered up over the spectacular sight I was part of. Grace's hair was damp with sweat and her eyes were clenched tightly, twisting her normally placid face. Her arms pushed her breast together and each one was capped by a tight, protruding nipple that reflected her excitement. They quivered each time she shuddered, and her orgasm went on and on. Just above them, I saw the tell-tale flush creeping up her neck and nodded to myself in satisfaction for a job well-done. God, I wish I could cum like that! I thought to myself.

After a long minute, Grace's body began to relax. As her hips came down to the mattress, I pulled my fingers and thumb out of her and wiped them discreetly on the towel beside her. Then I laid my head on the trembling muscles of her thigh and let my breath tickly her pussy gently. Her grip on my hair relaxed and she began to stroke my scalp lightly. I levered myself up on one elbow and she let go, opening her eyes at last to look down at me. She wore a goofy post-orgasmic smile and she looked happy and spent.

"How ya doing, there?" I asked with a smile.

"Fucking incredible!" she murmured, crossing her hands over her firm belly. Then she giggled and added, "I guess I swear a lot when I'm..." before she trailed off.

"When you're having an orgasm?" I asked with a grin. "When you're cumming?"

She laughed with me and agreed: "Yeah--that's what I mean. I don't know why I'm being all shy when we're lying here like this!"

"Everyone is like that," I said reassuringly. "At least at the start. You get over it."

"I hope I never get over feeling like that!" she said blissfully, taking a deep breath and letting it out with a gusty sigh.

12