Grace Pt. 01

Story Info
Turning my conservative wife into my sex starve slut.
5.5k words
4.58
36.7k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers

My wife and I have been married for 15 years. My wife has kept her 5'4"115lb body in great shape, especially for a 40-year-old mother of two. Grace has a short pixie cut auburn brown hair to go with her sparkling green eyes. Her 34C tits are absolutely exquisite on her small frame. Our sex life has been conservative due to Grace's nature. As a schoolteacher she is very prim and proper and carries that attitude in to the bedroom. Grace does not seem to enjoy oral sex and prefers sex in the conventional manner. Her orgasms are few and far between. As we approached our 15th wedding anniversary, I concocted a plan to awaken Grace's sexual fire. I arranged for a mini getaway weekend for just the two of us. We were going to Ft Lauderdale for a long weekend of what I hoped would be filled with wild and passionate sex.

My wife was dressed in her typical conservative attire on the plane ride. As we checked into our hotel room on Thursday afternoon, I knew that I would have to take things slowly if my plan was to succeed. I had purchased a sexy but somewhat conservative outfit as a surprise for our first night.

I had a bottle of champagne delivered to our room and as we toasted our anniversary, I gave Grace my little gift. It was a black and white polka dot sundress with buttons down the front. I also included a sheer black thong, and a pair of open toed black pumps. At first, Grace was hesitant about wearing the outfit reasoning that she would not feel comfortable in public wearing such sexy clothes. I assured her that she would be a big hit with anyone who saw her. I don't think I convinced her, but after a couple of glasses of champagne she relented and agreed to wear it.

The plan was to go out to dinner and then go dancing. I couldn't wait to see Grace in her new outfit. When I saw her, I was stunned. She looked like one of those glamour models. She gave me a shy smile when I whistled at her. She said, "I can't believe I'm actually wearing this."

I replied, "You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen. You look absolutely hot."

The sundress came to about mid-thigh and accented her great tits. She of course had the dress completely buttoned up but that would soon change. I took her in my arms and smothered her mouth with a deep passionate kiss. Grace whimpered and melted in my arms, as the kiss grew stronger and deeper. I snaked a hand between our pressed bodies, and caressed one of her ample breasts. Grace let out a little moan as I pinched and pulled her rock-hard nipple through the soft dress material. I dropped my hands down to her ass and squeezed her cheeks firmly pulling her closer to me. She could now feel my manhood grind into her pussy. I felt like fucking her right there and then.

We finished the champagne and left for dinner. I could tell that Grace had begun to feel some of the alcohol and was beginning to enjoy what her new dress style was doing to me.

We got into the cab for dinner and I proceeded to kiss my wife's ear as I whispered to her "I'm going to make you cum over and over tonight."

I moved my hand to her thigh but she quickly pushed it away as she thought that cab driver was watching. I continued to lick her ear, as I know it is a really sensitive spot for her. I kept talking dirty, "I'm going to give you the fucking of your life before this night is over."

I kept putting my hand on her thigh and she kept pushing it away although she was beginning to let it stay there a little longer with each caress. I am not sure how Grace was going to react to this approach, as she is so conservative, but the little moans every now and then let me know she was enjoying my attention.

We arrived at the restaurant and we were escorted to our booth. I immediately ordered a bottle of champagne and once again turned my attention to my wife. "You look so fucking hot, I want to fuck you right now!"

My wife seemed to be red with embarrassment but the alcohol was having an effect in letting her guard down. As we toasted our life together, I once again slid over and gave her a deep passionate kiss. I knew my wife was feeling concerned about the scene we were creating in public but I kept exploring her mouth as my hand once again found her thigh. She broke off our kiss, not yet comfortable with all this attention.

We finished dinner and were well into our second bottle of champagne. I could definitely tell that Grace was starting to feel the effects as she was slurring her words every now and then. I paid for the dinner as Grace went to the Ladies room. I watched her ass and legs as she walked away and noticed that she was definitely turning some heads.

Grace returned and I noticed that she had undone the top button of her dress. When she sat down, I gave her another long kiss. I took her hand and placed it on my fucking hard-on. She gasped and quickly removed her hand. I licked her ear and whispered, "I'm ready to fuck, are you ready for my cock?"

Grace was definitely ready and suggested that we go back to the room. I of course had a different plan and said, "Let's go to the restaurant lounge for a quick nightcap."

The lounge was pretty busy but we managed to find a little table in the corner. I ordered two Martinis and proceeded to kiss my wife. My wife was now definitely letting loose as her soft moans of pleasure were betraying her conservative nature. I slipped my hand down to her thigh and began to gently trace it up and down. This time she did not move my hand away. She kissed me passionately, her tongue exploring my mouth. Grace was feeling a little more than tipsy. Her insides were aglow with heat and excitement. I slowly undid the bottom button of her dress without her knowing. My hand moved a little higher and I heard a slight whimper. A slow dance came on and I quickly pulled her onto the dance floor.

As we danced and kissed, I moved my hands down to her ass. Grace let me massage her ass for a bit before pulling them up. But I would not be denied! I continued to massage her gorgeous ass through the dress. I kept kissing her ear and whispering, until she forgot about my hands. Grace was tipsy but also turned on. She returned my kiss with a passion that I had never felt. There in front of everyone on the dance floor my wife began to grind her hips into my cock. As the dance continued, I began to slowly inch up the back of her dress. I did this slowly in hopes that she wouldn't notice. Always massaging my wife's round ass until I was finally able to put my hands directly on her ass and pull her into my hardness while giving everyone a clear view of her perfect thong clad ass.

Here I was on the dance floor and I had my conservative wife's ass exposed for everyone to see. I kept sliding my hands down closer to her pussy. I could definitely feel a little moisture and a lot of heat. She let out a small moan as I slowly ran my finger through the dampness of her sheer thong. The dance ended and we went back to our table much to the chagrin of the three young men that had seen our little show.

At our table we sipped our martinis and kissed. I was now once again working her ear with my tongue. To my utter amazement Grace grabbed the back of my neck and held me firm and began to nibble on my ear as she let out small little gasps. My hand once again found her thigh. I slowly crept my hand higher and higher. As my hand neared her pussy I whispered, "You feel so hot."

She simply let out a low mmmmmm. I pushed her legs apart with my hand and felt her pussy through the thong. She moaned louder as I began to work her clit. I could feel Grace rock her hips to meet my fingers. She was fucking my finger in a packed bar with people watching.

I whispered, "I am going to make you cum."

I quickly slid her thong aside and pushed my finger into her hot and very wet pussy. Grace was now fucking my hand and didn't give a damn. I took my other hand and undid a couple of the top buttons. I slid my hand inside the dress and found her rock-hard nipple. I slid my finger inside her drenched pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Grace began to groan and shudder before bursting with a powerful orgasm. She moaned loudly into my mouth as she rode the orgasm tearing through her loins before collapsing in my arms. Since we were in the corner, our show was only seen by a few but I did notice that the three young guys had moved closer to get a better look.

My wife headed to the Ladies room. When she walked past the table of the three men, I noticed how they ogled her body. I quickly got up and sat down at their table. They looked to be in their mid-twenties. At first, they were surprised as they thought I might have been pissed off at them. I introduced myself as Tony and asked, "Did you guys like what you saw in my wife?"

"Hell yes!" and they introduced themselves as Dave, Sammy, and George.

I asked them "Well, if you want to see more tell me a bar nearby that is less crowded."

They suggested a little hole in the wall bar down the street. It had a pool table, jukebox and a sexy as can be bartender. I said "Perfect. Meet us there in 15 minutes and I will introduce you to my wife as customers that are in town for a convention."

I got up and went back to my table before my wife returned from the bathroom. The three guys got up and rushed out in anticipation of what may lie ahead.

Grace came back and I could not believe the change in her. She sat next to me and playfully squeezed my cock as she pleaded, "Let's get back to our room so that I can fuck your eyes out."

As tempted as I was, I gave her a quick nibble on her ear and said, "Will be home soon enough."

Grace continued to play with my cock as we finished our Martinis. She was as hot and horny for my cock as I had ever seen. She was also now very drunk. She had abandoned all her inhibitions and was greedily massaging my cock pleading for me to stick it in her. I was in heaven. Grace was now acting like the slut that I wanted. We paid our tab and left for the hotel.

I told Grace, "Since the hotel wasn't that far we should walk." I put my arms around her and began our walk home. Grace was now lusting after me. She had one hand on my cock and the other on my ass as we stumbled down the street. We came to the bar that my new friends had suggested.

I said "I want one last drink. This place looks as good as any."

As I had hoped for the bar was empty except for my three "new" friends. The bar had a small dance floor and a pool table in the back. As my eyes adjusted to the light Dave stood up and waived at me for us to come over. I told my wife that these guys were clients of mine from Chicago and introduced her to the boys as we sat down at their table. Lisa our bartender came over for our drink order and she was absolutely stunning. Lisa was wearing a short black mini skirt that barely covered her privates. Her large breasts stretched the white top to its limits. The top was low cut revealing a great set of tits. She had on a pair of black heels that made her appear to be taller than she was. My cock was already at full staff. We ordered a couple of Martinis from Lisa.

I asked Dave, "Do you have your eyes on Lisa?"

He quickly replied, "I did until Grace walked in."

Grace seemed a little embarrassed by the comment and protested, "Lisa is much younger and attractive than this 40year old mom."

Sammy countered, "Grace you are by far the sexiest and hottest looking 40-year-old mom I've ever seen."

Grace was enjoying the compliments, the drinks and the attention. I could also tell by the flush look on her face that she was extremely excited with her newfound friends. I got up and went to the bathroom. In my absence George rose up and took my seat next to Grace. Grace was in heaven as the boys flattered her with the sexiest come-ons she had heard. Grace was obviously drunk and didn't seem to mind that George had now placed his hand on her leg and was slowly rubbing it. Grace still had the top two buttons of her dress undone and when she leaned forward, she would tease the boys with views of her lovely tits.

I stopped and talked to Lisa on my way back. As we watched my wife with her three companions I said, "You have such a hot body, how do you keep it from falling out?"

She laughed but leaned over and gave me a short kiss on the cheek and said, "Thanks."

Lisa asked me about Grace and I explained to her, "She is my wife and I am helping her expand her sexual experiences this weekend."

Lisa moved closer and whispered, "Wow is that cool. You won't believe how turned on I just got."

I put my arm on her back and started to slowly caress her back. I said to Lisa, "Let's stay here and enjoy the action."

Meanwhile Grace had finished her Martini and was enjoying herself with her the boys. It seemed that Grace had lost track of where she was, whom she was with, and even where her I was. I had Lisa bring 4 Kamikaze shots to the table while I stayed back by the bar. Lisa went to the front door and locked it before coming back to my side

I watched as George got up and brought my wife onto the dance floor. George took Grace into his arms and began to slowly rock to the music. I noticed that George had brought his hands to Grace's butt and was busy nibbling on her ear. Grace was either too drunk to notice or too hot to mind. I was hoping for the latter. I could see that he was now pulling Grace's dress up like I had done before and was feeling my wife's fine ass. Suddenly Grace reached up pushed George away and went to sit down. Dave grabbed Grace and pulled her onto his lap before she could sit down. I thought she was upset but she didn't move from Dave's lap.

Meanwhile I dropped my hand onto Lisa's ass. Lisa was enrapt with the table action and was now moaning softly as I squeezed her ass. I saw that Dave was now caressing Grace's thighs and peering down the top of her dress. I asked Lisa to bring another round of drinks and then to get her pretty ass back here. Lisa dropped the rounds off and returned to my side.

We watched as Dave and Grace sipped their drinks. Dave took Grace's face and gave her a long passionate kiss. I watched as my wife returned his kisses. Grace was on fire and responding to Dave's tongue. We watched as I saw Dave undo another button and slide his hand inside. He was toying with my wife's nipple as we watched.

I pulled Lisa's skirt up so that I could feel her ass. I was pleased to find that Lisa also had on a thong. Dave continued to play with Grace's rock-hard nipples. I watched as Sammy, sitting next to Grace, was now openly undoing the bottom buttons of Grace's dress. Sammy placed his hand on her thigh and was stroking it and she wasn't stopping him! My cock started to twitch in my pants. I noticed that Grace had uncrossed her legs allowing Sammy to caress the inside of her thigh.

My cock was starting to grow hard as I saw his caresses creep higher up my wife's thigh. Grace spread her legs a little bit more as Dave began to nibble on her ear while toying with her tit. She was breathing hard and I knew she was over the edge, nothing would bring her back now, but a good cum.

My cock was now rock hard as Sammy continued to feel her up. Lisa slid her hand inside my shirt and was playing with my nipples as I massaged her incredible ass. Grace's dress was now open and her gorgeous legs were exposed for all to see.

My hand started to slowly rub Lisa's pussy as we watched.

We notice that Sammy had now asked Grace to dance and was now slowly rocking back and forth. Grace did not notice that Sammy was slowly undoing the last buttons on her dress. As he undid the last one, I buried my finger inside Lisa's pussy and began to fuck her with my finger. Sammy had opened my wife's sundress completely exposing her tits so he could feel them. His hands went to her erect nipples, he squeezed and pulled them, causing her to groan in delight. Her breasts were magnificent, big and pear shaped with those thick nipples. She stood there holding onto Sammy's shoulders, arching her back, pushing her tits into Sammy's hands. Grace was now completely exposed and dancing with Sammy as he played with her nipples.

Lisa undid my pants and smiled as she reached for my cock, wrapping her long, tapered fingers around it, her nails not touching because of its thickness. "Oh, yeah...this is a big cock" she whispered as she began to stroke it. "Oh, yeah...oooh, look, you're getting ready to cum."

A big bubble of early cum formed at the tip of my cock. "It's so big!" she gasped; her eyes riveted on the heavy slab of cockmeat in her hand. Lisa drew a breath, noisily between her teeth, a noise borne of lust as I watched her lower her mouth toward my thick meat. She bent it down slightly and pressed the slick cockhead to her lips, running it back and forth, then holding it under her nose and inhaling deeply. "Oh, I love to smell cock." she groaned.

She plunged downward, filling her mouth with my thick cock. She groaned as she smothered my raging hard-on with her lips. I grabbed her head and moved it up and down, fucking her mouth with my cock. I damn near blew my load right there as I watched Sammy kissing Grace as he played with her tits. I could see that

Donna was now starting to push her hips into Sammy's cock. Sammy lowered his head and took Grace's tit and began to suck it as she squealed, "OH YES!"

Lisa had swallowed my entire cock in her mouth and was bringing me to a delicious cum. I watched as Sammy slid her thong aside and pushed one finger into Grace's pussy. His thumb was slowly rubbing her clit. Seeing Grace start to grind her pussy into his hand was all that I could take and I let out a long groan and shot my load into Lisa's mouth. I came and came watching my wife on the dance floor with a stranger's finger in her twat. Lisa swallowed every bit of my cum and then proceeded to lick me clean. I was so hot that I was still hard as a rock.

Dave had gotten up and was now standing behind Grace. Dave pulled the dress back off Grace's shoulder and let it fall to the dance floor. My prim and proper wife was now on the dance floor with two strangers and bare ass naked except for her sheer thong and heels. Sammy continued playing with Grace's pussy as he smothered her mouth with his.

Dave nudged up behind Grace and pressed his bulging crotch against her ass. My sexy little wife sighed at the initial contact, then moaned as Dave wrapped his arms around her from behind. His hands coming to rest on her breasts. He cupped and squeezed them both. Dave dropped his pants and pressed his cock up against Grace. My wife arched her back in delight and began to grind back into Dave's cock. Sammy continued to finger fuck Grace's cunt bringing her closer to an orgasm.

I watched as Grace suddenly tensed and screamed "Oh yes Oh yes Im cummming."

As Dave rubbed and caressed her supple ass from behind, Grace broke the kiss with Sammy and reached for his pants. In a hurried rush, she unbuckled his belt and then pulled down his zipper. Her delicate hand dove inside his jeans and gripped his rock-hard cock. Grace squealed with delight as she pulled Sammy's pants and briefs down, exposing his massive erection. Bending over at the hips she grasped the base of his cock and then slipped its fat, juicy head between her moist red lips. Sammy moaned in arousal as Grace's mouth started to bounce up and down over his erection.

Bent at the hips and hungrily slurping Sammy's cock Grace had given Dave ample access to her pussy. Behind her, Dave parted her slick pussy lips with two fingers and then drove his cock inside Grace's pussy. My wife sighed with utter lust and desire. She was out of control. Grace squealed as his cock pushed into her wet hot pussy. This was the first time a cock other than mine had touched her pussy in 15 years ago.

I pulled Lisa up and pulled her thong off. I turned Lisa around so that she could see my wife and then I stuffed my cock inside her. Grace had never taken part in two-on-one sex before; this was definitely something new - and exciting. Dave grasped each side of Grace's ass with his hands and began to pump her pussy with all of his manhood.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,312 Followers
12