Grace Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was looking back at me and screaming "Fuck Me Fuck Me Harder." I was pounding Lisa's sweet ass with everything I had as I watched my wife take two guys on.

I could see that Sammy was ready to explode as he pumped his cock into my wife's mouth. Grace was on fire and wild. Sammy's cock erupted in her mouth, filling it with gush after gush of thick sperm. Sammy sighed deeply at the discharge, and was amazed at the same time by Grace as she sucked and swallowed his fuck-juice down her hungry throat. Still getting her pussy pounded from behind, Grace slipped Sammy's shaft out of her mouth and lovingly licked away at it.

Sammy gasped at the sight of my wife's beautiful face as streams of cum dripped and dangled from it. She squealed at him "Did you like that?"

"Oh yeah," he sighed in return. "Oh, I loved it, baby. That was the best fucking blowjob of my life."

I felt an intense explosion building within me and I gave Lisa all I had. I watched as Dave pulled out and shot his load all over Grace's back just as I exploded inside Lisa's hot pussy. My wife continued to lick Sammy's cock clean.

She stood up and gave Sammy a long kiss before turning to George and saying, "I need more cock. I need it now."

George rose and picked Grace up and carried her to the pool table where he laid her down on her back. George slowly began to lick Grace's pussy. George grasped each side of her ass with his hands and buried his lips and tongue in her moist pussy. Her hips were wiggling back and forth in response to George's oral work. He sucked on her clit as Grace writhed on the table. Grace was on fire and she was getting ready to explode in another orgasm.

I brought Lisa over to the pool table to get a better view. I dropped to my knees and pushed Lisa's skirt above her hips. Lisa towered over me, standing legs spread apart as I began to eat her hot pussy. I licked her clit and shoved my finger up her cunt. Lisa was now moaning loudly as she stood there watching my wife while having her pussy eaten. I continued to suck on Lisa's pussy as I grabbed her ass cheeks and drove my face into her love pot. I Looked up and saw that Lisa had pulled her top off and was lustily pinching and teasing her nipples. Within moments Lisa shuddered and exploded into my face. I could taste Lisa's love juices as they shot out of her hot cunt.

George had his face buried in my wife's pussy and Grace was busy pushing her pussy into George's face. Again, Grace started thrashing wildly and began to scream "Im cumming Oh my God Im cumming."

George stood up and dropped his pants to expose the biggest cock that Grace had ever seen. Grace got up on all fours and crawled to the edge of the pool table. She looked at George's cock with a wanton slut look and slowly wrapped her fingers around his cock.

George's cock had to be at least 10" long. His cock was definitely larger than mine and had a mesmerizing effect on my wife. Grace slowly started to stroke his cock as she eyed it with a hunger that I had never seen. Grace reached down with her mouth and began to suck and lick his big knob. George grabbed Grace by her hair and started to fuck her mouth with wild abandon.

Lisa instinctively reached for my cock and began to slowly stroke it as we watched my wife go down on George. George was now ramming his cock into my wife's mouth and it appeared that Grace was taking it all in.

I pushed Lisa down to her knees and said, "Put it between your tits, babe, I want to fuck your tits, Lisa. Make me cum."

Lisa let a moan escape from her lips as she leaned forward and pressed my raging hard-on to her big breasts, smearing my juice around on her nipples. Lisa moaned again, a cry of lust filled desire as she put her hands on her breasts and squeezed them tight around my cock. She moved them up and down on my dick, her chin tilted down so she could watch the huge head thrusting just inches from her mouth.

"Faster." I groaned as I watch my slut wife suck a stranger's huge rod.

Lisa began pumping my cock between her tits at a quicker pace, my pre-cum smearing her tits "It's huge and so hard. Cum all over me. Cum baby Cum." she gasped; her eyes riveted on my cock as it squirted streams of cum over her face.

Grace sucked and slurped away at George's slab of man-meat as if it was her sole purpose in life. She bobbed up and down over his massive member. While twirling his testicles between her fingertips, Grace looked up into George's eyes and smiled as she continued sucking him off.

She pleaded "I want you to fuck me. I want you stick that big cock inside me."

George got up on the table and plopped down on his back. Grace slowly crawled to his cock and sucked on it again as she played with his balls. George screamed at her, "Get your slutty cunt on my cock."

Grace squealed, rising to her knees she straddled his cock. Everyone in the room watched with awe as George's shaft slid up between the folds of my wife's thighs.

My wife let out a squeal once his cock began to find its way inside her cunt and George screamed "I'm going to fuck you so hard bitch. I'm going to tear you apart."

Grace was on fire. She wanted that cock buried inside her but was letting her pussy lips stretch wide and adjust to his size. She grabbed his cock and slowly began to rock her pussy on it. George grabbed her hips and buried his cock inside her. Grace screamed in pain as George slowly started to pump her cunt.

But soon that pain had turned into an uncontrollable pleasure as she started to ride his cock. My wife was bucking him like she was riding a wild horse. George was pawing my wife's tits as he continued to pound her. Soon he moved his hands to my wife's ass and started to impale her cunt with his massive cock. Grace closed her eyes and began playing with her own tits, pinching her nipples, lifting the big globes so that they pressed together, letting them drop, shaking them. Grace was moaning in ecstasy from the big cock fucking she was getting. I could see she was nearing a massive orgasm.

My wife screamed and quickly exploded into another massive orgasm. I watched as my beautiful wife got her cunt hammered. "I'M GONNA CUM!" Grace screamed.

George continued pumping into her from below growling, "CUM WITH ME."

George had his hands firmly planted on her bottom as he thrusted his cock in and out of her pussy, The repeated loud slapping sound, caused by George's heavy balls hitting Grace's ass, echoed through the room.

My wife screamed, "Oh god, yes that's it fuck me, fuck me, harder, oh yes that's it fuck me. oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

She tensed, shuddered, and burst into a massive orgasm so powerful and long that she collapsed on top of George, as she rode it out. George had not cum yet and continued to pound her. Dave and Sammy got on the pool table along both sides and pulled my wife up and began to kiss and fondle her tits. Both guys had raging hard-ons. My wife still being pounded mercilessly by George and in a sexual stupor took both cocks with each hand and began to pump them as she humped George's cock.

I was so turned on watching my wife that I pushed Lisa down on the table and buried my cock in her cunt. We fucked and watched my wife ride George's cock with abandon. I toyed and slurped Lisa's gorgeous melons as I pumped her cunt with all I had. Lisa began to tense up and exploded in another powerful orgasm.

I looked up at my wife and heard her scream "Give me your cock. Fuck me baby, Fuck me hard, Oh yea Cum for me."

With that George pumped his thick seed into Grace's willing pussy, mixing it with her own release. The two shuddered together in shared lust for several seconds. Grace continued to ride George while pumping Dave's and Sammy's Rods. Soon they began to tense up as they neared orgasm. Sammy and Dave aimed their cocks at my wife's tits and shot their hot loads onto her heaving breasts. Grace massaged their cum onto her tits licking her hand clean in the process.

George rolled Grace off him onto the pool table. The boys got up and began to get dressed, as my wife lay there naked and exhausted on the pool table. I gave Lisa one last hug and sucked on her tits one last time before getting dressed. Lisa came by with Grace's dress and gave me her phone number in case we wanted to get together before we left town.

I helped my wife up and gave her a huge kiss and told her "Happy Anniversary baby, I Love you so much."

I helped Grace with her dress and went outside to find a cab for the ride home. My wife had never orgasmed as much as she did tonight. I had turned my prim and proper wife into a cock starved slut.

12