All Comments on 'Grace Pt. 01'

by TMONY1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
sorin61sorin61over 2 years ago

1. Who the fuck is Donna?

2. What kind of a man gives away his wife like that?

Too bad, you write well, but this should be in cuckold or swing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very explicit. Enjoyable read

TMONY1TMONY1over 2 years agoAuthor

This is a fairly accurate account of what happened to me and my wife Donna. I substituted Grace to keep her name out of it but evidently as I was typing quickly and reliving I inserted Donna. My bad. I am sorry.

Max47Max47over 2 years ago

“Prim and proper” yet she’s grabbing his cock in public? Sorry, we’ll written but totally unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy story, I thoroughly enjoyed it. That said you should probably include more Tags going forward, not everyone can appreciate extramarital sex as part of a sexy loving relationship - as mentioned in one of the comments.

Some of the dialogue internal or spoken seemed a bit weird to me but that could be just the difference between US and British terminology; like “fuck your eyes out” yeah I’ve never heard that before so it struck me as odd. Using “melons” to mean breasts sounded sort of immature but again that could just be the language/ culture thing again?

Thank you so much for sharing your writing, I’m looking forward to reading more

Tess (uk)

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 2 years ago

Thanks for the read.

kat4funnkat4funnover 2 years ago

WOW! This sounded like me when I was in Vegas. When I drink too much, I've become uncontrollable for sex. Yes prim and proper women can become sluts. We've kept all of the sexual cravings locked up for so long and once released we realized what we missed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I guess Donna (or Grace) will wake up tomorrow and find out what happened when she was raped in the bar and her wonderful husband came so many times with the bartender. Or maybe she will think that her husband was just so wonderful in bed. It was mentioned to read this Grace series before reading chapter three of the Donna series. I am getting confused. I guess that Donna's husband is not going to care that she will be owned by the owner of the company they work for because Donna stole $5000 since he allowed his wife to be taken by some men in a bar. No wonder why she is so loud with the owner. Anyway Grace's husband sure is one mean stud. He came in Lisa's pussy, then in her mouth from tit fucking, then came again in her pussy all within a few minutes of each other. Wow, what stamina and I guess in some circumstances could be plausible? Well, on to the next couple of chapters for Grace(Donna).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous