Grace Saves Henry Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! I'm surprised, and delighted. I thought all women dreamed about their big wedding. What about a honeymoon? Are you against that, too?"

Now she giggled. "Oh no, I'm all about the honeymoon. Exotic location, or familiar favorite one. Honeymoon suite, room service, sex for hours! I wouldn't want to miss that!"

"Where would you like to go for our honeymoon?"

"I've read that Venice, Italy is very romantic. But, I think anywhere you are would be romantic... it doesn't have to be a place. Hm, maybe Hawaii, or maybe somewhere where I could be naked yet not break the law. I can be good, but it's so nice, and fun, to be naked. Let's see... ever since I watched HBO's Rome I've wanted to visit Rome and Pompeii. But I love Yosemite, too. So staying there at the Ahwahnee sounds nice. See, I'm flexible! Where do you want to go?"

He laughed. She was so... open. Very refreshing. "I'd like to rent a yacht and cruise the Mediterranean. Stopping here and there, Greek islands, Croatia, Italy, quiet villas in some, loud all-night clubs in others."

"Ooh, that sounds awesome! But expensive... "

"I can afford it. Trust me. But would you get lonely, with just me?"

"Nah. As long as you don't ignore me. I could sit on your lap while you work on your laptop. Wow, how long could we do it?"

"How does a month sound? Not long enough for you? Got a passport?"

"A whole month? Sounds divine. Yes, my passport is with me, and recently renewed. Could the captain of the yacht marry us?"

He laughed. This was getting better and better. "I don't know. I'll have to check. That would be fun."

She laughed happily. Ready for him. "Al, can we talk more later? I really need you to fuck me now."

He kissed he again, and started touching her lightly, running his fingers over her breasts, her abdomen, shoulders, arms, cheeks, ears, down her thighs. This alone was enough to get him hard, loving her body. She started moving her hips and legs, reaching with her hands to touch him... his beard, his arms, elbows, his chest... with its profuse and manly chest hair.

"Mmm," she murmured, "I love your body. Everything about it thrills me." They shared more kisses, his fingers moved lower and dipped into her mons, detecting her ready wetness, so he groaned, announcing his intention.

No fancy positioning was needed. His hand positioned his cock and he drove it in, pushing, pushing, until bone touched bone. In completely. Her moans and other small noises sweetly declared she loved it, do more, do more. The smell alone urged them on to greater efforts.

He started fucking slowly, gaining momentum to match her increasing breathing, moaning, hands grabbing, squeezing. "Harder, faster!" she cried and he complied, faster and faster until she stopped asking and he simply pounded into her, relishing every ripple, the tightness, the warmth, the love.

"Cumming," he said at last, and she felt a new warmth filling her.

His cock rubbed her G-spot and she yelled her pleasure, crying "Yes, yes yes!" as she came, her new wetness joining his, and his groans while cumming joined her sexual song. It was beautiful, wonderful, and full of love. They were spent.

"That was wonderful," she whispered, "just what I needed. I do love you so!"

"My Bella," he replied, "you are perfect." His arms surrounded her and he rolled, pulling her up onto him, both laughing with satisfaction.

"Are we going to Santa Cruz today?"

He laughed again. "Done already?"

"Oh no, just thinking of doing this again in the bed there, then sitting on the beach, resting and happy. Thinking about a wedding on a big boat, cruising somewhere I've never been. It sounds like heaven."

"I agree. Shall we do it that way, then? You like it that much?"

She nodded and kissed him again. He rubbed her with his beard that had been growing for two days. Bristly, but she loved it anyway, knowing it will soften up as it gets longer. It looks good on him, too. "Mm, sexy as hell," she told him. He chuckled.

She was content. Stephen becoming a distant memory. Henry on his way to wedded bliss once again. She would call Samson today to tell him she'll be coming back to model for him. Her users at work will soon have a new free use girl. Al told her the open use program would no longer be a secret. The whole company will be told about it. There were enough whispers about it, anyway. She had been so surprised that Henry hadn't had a clue. Sweet man.

"I wonder what we'll learn about each other. Like, dislikes, ideas, talents, skills. I love you!"

The End