Jenny Ch. 01

Story Info
An unexpected encounter leads to wife being used.
3.8k words
4.39
47.3k
80

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
172 Followers

Ch. 01

"Have a great day at work,babe." Jennifer Darcy told her husband as she was headed out the door, first to drop off the kids Eve 9, and Johnny 7, at school, then off to her job as an accountant for a large insurance company.

"You too hon, see you tonight." Replied her husband Mark, a sales manager for a home improvement company. The couple had been married for almost 10 years, in fact their 10 year anniversary was rapidly approaching. They had met in college and started dating. They were an immediate match and soon it became serious. Mark and Jenny, as she likes to be called, got married soon after they both had graduated.

They both started at the bottom with their employers. But with hard work they quickly rose through the ranks. The kids soon followed. Life is good for the happy family, both parents are in their mid-30's healthy and happy. The perfect life. But that was about to change.

Jenny is an attractive 36 year old blonde with long straight hair. She was a cheerleader in High School and was always the one the boys lusted after. At 5'8" she had nice long legs that were still in great shape. An athletic body with firm and perky 34b breasts.

She runs 15-20 miles a week and does yoga regularly. But one of her best attributes was her ass. Jenny had a nice round plump ass. Not a Kim Kardashian ass but not a flat Taylor Swift ass either. A nice firm ass that she was proud of because she knew guys liked it.

Mark on the other hand was not in great shape. He was an athlete in college but he has let himself get fat and although she still loves him, she wishes he would get in shape. Sex, what little they have these days is boring and routine. And Mark's belly makes his average penis that much more unfulfilling for Jenny.

Jenny and Mark lived in large city in California. They loved their neighborhood, one of the best in their city and loved the urban life they got to experience. Their town was not as big and bustling as L. A. or as crowded as San Francisco but just the right size to feel like it was a major city and yet have a small town feel.

But like most cities in California, there was a sizable homeless population. And Jenny had to drive through some of the worst homeless areas to get to her job. Most of the time it wasn't an issue. She ignored them and they didn't bother her. Especially with the windows rolled up in her new Toyota Land Cruiser.

Today's commute started out the same as any other. Dropping off the kids was easy. But a bad wreck on the freeway was making Jenny late.

"Damn it!". she sighed. She didn't want to be late but it was looking like she was going to be at least a half hour late. Feeling rushed for time, Jenny drove faster than she normally did. She cut off a Honda that showed their displeasure by long honk. She ingnored it.

As she was getting close to work. The usual homeless people were milling around the park by her job. She didn't give them a second thought. The drive in had become so routine that Jenny sometimes drove on autopilot. Today was one of those times. Feeling stressed for being late she zoomed into the parking lot.

Not paying attention, she pulled into her parking spot. While she was pulling in she didn't notice the homeless man that was laying half in her usual parking spot in the rear of her building. As she pulled into the spot she was surprised by her car running over something and then the anguished yell of a man obviously in pain.

Immediately, Jenny put the car in park and got out. She went to the passenger side of the vehicle and saw a homeless man sitting on the ground holding his left leg in obvious pain. "You fucking bitch! You ran me over! God Dammint, What the fuck were you looking at?" He yelled.

"I'm so sorry sir!" Jenny cried. "I didn't mean to run your leg over, I just didn't see you there!" she continued.

"Oh no shit you didn't see me! HELP! HELP!" the man yelled "this bitch tried to kill me! HELP!"

"Sir! Please! I didn't try to kill you! It was an accident!" Jenny pleaded. Jenny was starting to panic. She didn't want her coworkers or her boss to know what happened. Especially since it was on company property and she didn't want this to affect her chances at the future VP opening coming up in a couple months.

Luckily her parking spot in the rear of the building made it hard for anyone to see or hear what was happening. And with her being late, everyone was inside.

"I'm going to have you arrested and I'm going to sue you for every dollar I can!" the man told her as he held his very swollen left leg. "Help!" the man screamed again.

"Shhhh please sir!"Jenny pleaded "I'm sure we can handle this without involving the police. I can take you to the hospital and pay for you treatment. And maybe a little something more for your pain."

The man stopped yelling and looked Jenny in the eyes. He then noticed that she was rather good looking and had a very nice fit body and looked very sexy in her black skirt and white button up blouse. He started to grin and that made Jenny very uncomfortable.

"I'll tell you what," he began" you get me to the hospital and pay for my treatment, give me $500 cash and" he paused and leered at her chest "let me feel those titties for a bit and you got a deal." The man said grinning.

Jenny was stunned. "What?" she replied. "No way and I letting you feel my breasts!"

"Fine." The man said then began to yell "HELP! Someone call the cops! This bitch tried to kill me!

Jenny was never good at dealing with stress and was now getting panicked, Jenny shushed the man and said in a quiet voice "Fine, you can touch my breasts, but only for 5 minutes."

"10 Minutes." The man countered.

"Ok 10 minutes Jenny agreed, but that's it!"

The man smiled with a wicked smile and said "Deal. But you got to help me up so I can get in to your car." Jenny looking defeated told the man to hold on a minute, she had to call in to work and let them know she wasn't going to be there for a while. She grabbed her cell phone and called her boss Emily.

"Hey Em, sorry for the late notice but I need to take the morning off. Something came up at home." She lied.

"Jenny, no problem. Everything ok?" Emily asked.

"Yeah, just a problem with our plumbing and Mark is out of town today for work. So gotta be there for the plumber." She replied.

"Ah ok, that sucks, let me know if you need more time off." Her boss said.

"Thanks Em but the morning should be plenty, I'll see you after lunch." Jenny said.

"Sounds good, see you later." Replied her boss who then hung up.

As Jenny was talking to her boss, the dirty bum, Old Tom as he's called on the street, started getting an idea. Yeah, he said to himself. I'm going to have some fun this morning. Shit, I'm not even hurt. But she doesn't know that! What a fox and look at that ass. She definitely looks shook. I think it can work! Old Tom started to get hard and thought about how he was going to put his plan into action.

Jenny returned her attention to the man on the ground. Now that the adrenaline of the incident had worn off and things had calmed down a bit she really got a look at the man.

He looked to be in his mid to late 50's greyish brown hair, that looks like it hadn't been washed in a while. He had short scruffy beard and was missing a couple teeth. He had a beer gut and his clothes were a mess. And he had a stench of stale beer that was powerful. Ugh, I got to put this into my car? She thought. But what choice do I have now?

"Hey, you gonna help me up or just look at me?" the man said "I'm hurting here."

Jenny snapped out of her thoughts and said "Oh yeah sorry, of course let's get up into my car. Can you get up onto your knees and I'll help you up from there?" she asked.

"Yeah I think I can manage that." He said. As he shifted himself onto his knees, Jenny opened her car door. After he got to his knees Jenny went to his side and put her arm around his shoulders to help him up. The smell was overwhelming. As she helped him up, he slipped his right hand down to her waist, Jenny didn't notice at first but then his hand went to her ass and she told him to stop it.

"Hey I'm in pain here, and you got a nice ass. Makes me feel better to rub it." he told her. She helped him into her car all the while he was groping her ass. Just get this over with she thought as he slid his hand up and down her tight butt.

Finally after a bit of effort Jenny managed to get the man into her car. He had groped her ass the whole time even going so far as to get his hand between her legs for brief moment. That got him a sharp "Stop it!" from her. He just laughed.

After he was in the passenger seat, she dusted herself off. He had gotten dirt all over her clothes. Ugh, she thought. These are going into the trash! While she was cleaning herself off, he quickly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He was going to feel those tits,but he had another idea also. He laughed to himself.

What luck he thought. Hell my leg was already swollen from walking all the time. This dumb bitch doesn't know any better though. I'm gonna get all that I can from her.

He faked a wince as she opened her door and got in. "Argh it hurts so bad, I think it might be broke!" he said. Those words brought the reality of the situation back to Jenny.

"I'm so sorry! I'm going to get you to a hospital right now. Which one can I take you too?" she asked.

"First, let's settle up on the other things. I don't want you welching out on those. You got the $500? And unbutton your blouse. I want to see those titties."

Jenny was horrified. She wasn't expecting to do this here, in her works parking lot! What if someone saw her? She was starting to panic again when the man spoke.

"Hey look. We can do this here,or we can go to my tent on the other side of the park. Your choice." he said. There was no way she was going into his tent. That was out of the question. Her wits came back to her a bit and she said "I don't have $500 on me, I only have $200. I'll have to go to the bank for the rest."

"Ok," he replied. "I'll take that $200 and get that shirt unbuttoned now. Then you can go to the bank next." Jenny nodded slowly and reached for her purse. She pulled all the cash she had. The $200 that she was carrying was supposed to be for a gift for Mark for their anniversary. She didn't want to use the credit card because Mark checks that all the time and she wanted to surprise him.

She handed over the cash to the bum and he grabbed it greedily. He then leered at her chest and she slowly undid the buttons on her blouse.

"Oh yeah baby, that's it nice and slow for me. You have a great pair of tits." He said. One by one the buttons came undone and more of her breasts were exposed with each one opening. Finally all the buttons were undone and he could see her lacey white bra holding in her perfect 34B tits.

"MMM, yes that it now take off the bra." He ordered.

Jenny blinked and said "Uh no. That wasn't part of the deal."

Suddenly, the man got angry and said "I don't give a shit what you think, take off the bra or I rip it off!"

Jenny was so shocked by the sudden change in behavior she unclasped her bra without further argument. The man immediately grabbed her breasts with his right hand, rubbing each one in turn. Pinching her light brown-pinkish nipples hard. He wasn't gentle with them. It had been too long since he had felt tits this nice.

"Oh fuck yeah. Your tits are awesome" he said He was loving every second of it. His cock getting hard and poking out of his pants that he had undone.

Jenny was humiliated. She can't believe this was happening. Just calm down. It'll be over soon, she told herself.

Without warning, the man leaned over and began to suck on Jenny's right nipple. In shock she tried to push his head off her but he held on tight.

"Hey!" she protested, "this wasn't part of the deal!" But that didn't matter to him he was fully committed to sucking and licking her nipples. He would suck one and pinch lightly the other. Even though she was disgusted, the attention to her nipples was having an effect on Jenny. Unbelievably, she was getting aroused. She was getting a little wet between her legs. How could her body betray her like this?

He was rock hard and between rubbing her tits, he was stroking his cock. God she smelled good. He placed his face between her tits and rubed both breasts on his face. He latched on to the left nipple and bit down slightly. This sent a shiver down Jenny that made her gasp. He smiled because he knew she like that. So he did again with similar response from her.

After 15 minutes Jenny had realized they went beyond the agreed time and was able to push him off her. "Ok, times up." She told him. "You got more time than we agreed anyway."

"Yeah but I think you liked it didn't you?" He replied. Jenny didn't say anything but she blushed. He laughed and said" Oh Yeah, you like what old Tom did to your tits." Jenny started to re-hook her bra when he said "Hey, how about we alter the deal?" Jenny looked at him confused. "How about instead of the other $300 you owe me, you suck my cock? I could use a blowjob, especially from a hot piece of ass like you." With that he uncovered his cock which was rock hard and about 6 inches. She couldn't be sure because his gut was large.

Jenny stared at the cock, which he was stoking. Several thoughts went through her head once. "I can't do that, no way it's disgusting! He's disgusting. I can't do that to Mark...I can't! But I won't have to explain the $300 withdrawal from the bank to Mark..."

She was so conflicted. The mans cock was dirty but surprisingly she wasn't repulsed by it. It had a large purplish head and was bigger than her husbands.

While she was thinking he gently grabbed her right hand and placed it on his cock. She grabbed it unconsciously. He slowly moved her hand up and down his cock, nice and easy. Her hand felt amazing on it. "C'mon baby, just suck it. Hell you won't even have to take me to the hospital." Jenny was now stroking his cock on her own. Jenny was torn and conflicted. She was having trouble deciding what to do. He noticed her eyes were distant. Vacant. Old Tom decided to make the decision for her and gently put his hand behind her head and guided her down to his cock.

Jenny was still trying to decide what to do. She didn't resist his hand pulling her head down. When she was just inches from his cock, she came back to reality. The sight of his cock inches from her mouth, and the smell of his crotch made her gasp. Tom took advantage of her gasping and pushed his cock into her mouth. He got the head and about another inch in before she resisted. She tried to pull up but he held her head down.

"C'mon now baby, it's already in your mouth. Just relax and suck it nice for me." He said as he pushed more of his cock in her mouth. Jenny was still struggling to lift her head off him but he held firm and started to pump his cock into her mouth. "Oh yeah, that's a good girl." He told her. Something about how he said good girl made her relax.

Jenny paused and took a breath through her nose and then started to suck his cock. Yeah that's it bitch, Tom though. Suck that cock. With his free hand Tom started to rub her ass and run his hand up her skirt. He ran his hand up her thighs and felt her panty covered ass.

Jenny moaned softly with his cock in her mouth. She was concentrating on sucking him. She couldn't believe how turned on she was getting.

Tom continued to rub her ass and slipped his hand between her legs. Jenny's legs were close together so he spread his fingers to open them. "Spread your legs." he ordered

Jenny feeling his hand and hearing his command did what she was told. Oh fuck yeah he thought to himself. This bitch is hot as fuck. He pulled her panties to the side and began to massage her pussy, feeling her wetness.

Mmm Jenny moaned as the homeless man rubbed her pussy. She knew this was wrong but he was making her feel very good. Better than she has felt in a ling time. She responded by sucking his cock deeper. Taking every bit of it in her mouth. The head hitting the back of her throat.

Tom the homeless drug addict kept fingering her pussy. Rubbing her clit and inserting a finger or two inside her. Each time causing this hot blonde woman to moan and squirm. She began sucking to a good rhythm and he could feel his orgasm building. He was going to dump a shit ton of cum down this broads throat.

He kept fingering her pussy, Jenny squirming more and more. Moans with his cock in her mouth getting louder. Finally he reached the point of no return. With his one hand he pushed her head all the way down and continued to finger her pussy with the other. As he held her head down he came as hard as he ever came in his life. Multiple shots of cum streamed out of his cock into her throat.

Jenny, feeling him tense knew what was happening. She knew she was close to cumming too. When the first shot of cum hit her throat she exploded in a mind numbing orgasm. Wave after wave of hit her. She was in extasy.

He came so much she didn't know what to do. She had let Mark cum in her mouth before but he didn't cum much and she never swallowed. This was new for her and some spurt out onto his lap.

"Don't make a mess on me, swallow my cum bitch" he told her. She obeyed and swallowed down as much of his cum as she could. He continued to hold her head down and pump his cock into her mouth.

"Yeah that's it slut. Suck Old Tom's cock clean." he said.

Finally he was done and was empty. He released her head and removed his hand form her pussy. Dazed she slowly lifted her head from his cock. The semen that she couldn't swallow drooled out of her mouth onto her chin and on his lap. She was brought back to reality by a quiet laugh.

"Wow! You are a good little cocksucker!" he said. "That was the best blowjob I have ever gotten!" Jenny couldn't look him in the eye. The way he called her a good little cocksucker had made her feel dirty and slutty.

"Hey that was awesome, I think you liked it too. If you ever want to do that again, I am around here every day." Tom zipped up and as a last gesture gave her still bare breasts a squeeze. "See you around toots." And with that he got out of her car and walked away with no hint of being hurt.

Jenny sat there for what seemed an eternity. The taste of his cum in her mouth and drying on her chin. Her tits still out in the open. Her panties bunched and soaking wet. All she could do at that moment is think about what had happened. She had been duped. He wasn't hurt but he sure took advantage of me she thought. I basically cheated on my husband. I should have just called the police in the first place. What was I thinking?

But wow what an orgasm. Never had she cum liked that. I couldn't stop myself. God what is wrong with me?

Jenny came back to the present. A wave of nausea hit her. Oh my God she thought. What do I do now? The taste in her mouth was strange. Bitter and salty. God there was so much semen. And he just kept pumping his cock into her mouth. She was getting turned on again. I've never came that hard before. Her panties were drenched. Jenny didn't know how to feel. She felt disgusting, confused and satisfied all at the same time.

One thing she knew, she wasn't going to work today. She put her bra back on, buttoned up her blouse and called her boss to tell her she was taking the rest of the day off. Plumber was late of course! Emily understood with no problem. Jenny drove home with images of what happened today flashing in her mind. She licked her lips and, she slipped her left hand to her pussy and began to rub as she was driving home. By the time she pulled into her drive way another orgasm was exploding from her.

END Chapter 1

NorCalPerv
NorCalPerv
172 Followers