Grace's Monsoonal Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers

We disengaged, and Mark forcefully grabbed Grace by the hair and pulled her off the bed and knelt her on the floor. She seemed utterly delirious and just reacting to orders and not thinking about them. We stood side by side, facing the betas who were now hard again.

"Open your mouth, cunt!" Spat Mark, furiously jacking his greasy pole.

"Stick your tongue out!"

"Not like that, like this!" Mark was becoming impatient with Grace's feeble attempt to comply in the way that he wanted.

He stopped wanking, grabbed Grace's hands and forced Grace to use fingers to spread open the sides of her mouth, thereby increasing the size of the target. Totally used and utterly degraded, Grace was the complete antithesis of what she was when the event began.

When he was happy at the state of Grace's submission, Mark again spat on her face and resumed wanking his cock.

"Look up at us, cunt!"

I was close and wasn't going to hold back. It was going to be an epic orgasm.

"Here it comes, fucking whore!" Yelled Mark as he unleashed load after load into Grace's mouth.

Then it was my turn. I tried to keep my eyes open to see my handiwork, but the strength of my orgasm was too much, and I involuntarily shut my eyes. My shaft was jerking wildly as jets of hot, salty jizz crashed into Grace's mouth. I barely heard the applause from the betas, and even Grace was moaning in delight.

When I opened my eyes, Grace's mouth was overflowing with white fluid. There were ropes smeared across her face and hair. What a total mess!

"Swallow, whore!" Roared Mark, not quite satiated.

Grace withdrew her fingers and closed her mouth. She struggled to swallow the load in one go and gagged the first time she tried. Her throat heaved with the effort to take down our combined loads, and when Grace reluctantly forced it down, she gasped in relief. Anticipating Mark's next demand, she opened her empty mouth to more rapturous applause by the betas. What a legenday whore!

"That's how you treat a slut!" Said Mark, in a little less brutal manner as the domineering element to his sexual personality abated.

Grace looked up at us with a massive grin on her face.

"That was unbelievable," She began, "One long continuous orgasm!"

"If you gentlemen are so inclined, feel free to unload on this cunt!"

All three were so inclined. The betas stood in front of Grace and squeezed their shrivelled sacks dry. Grace waited until Craig had coaxed out the last few dribbles before swallowing again, this time with ease.

Mark and I shook hands and congratulated ourselves on such a beautiful job before we helped Grace to her feet, who immediately collapse on the bed. One of the betas threw her a towel so that she could clean up. There was good camaraderie between the males as we rested over beers. Jack opened the second bottle of champagne and poured Grace a glass by now upright on the bed, wiping her face.

The whole dynamic of the event had changed and the atmosphere, no longer sexually charged, was relaxed and conversational. I judged the evening to be a success as did Mark but hinted that there was one last act to perform.

"Golden shower time!" Announced Grace followed by her characteristic high pitched giggle.

The champagne re-energised her as she leapt from the bed and skipped towards the bathroom with the betas in her wake.

The light from the bathroom made me squint as I entered behind Mark. The bathroom was as large as the main room but rather dated in décor and quite spartan. On the left was a traditional vanity and basin unit that wasn't the full length of the wall. Grace's make-up littered all the available space on the vanity. Next to the that was the toilet. On the centre was a full towel rack and to the right was a rather simple but large shower running a full two metres in length and one metre deep. Overall, the bathroom seemed out of proportion to the rest of the cabin.

Grace grabbed a towel from the rack, re-folded it, placed in the shower and knelt.

"Ok, boys, give it to me!"

The three betas went first, completely drenching her. Grace made a point of swallowing a load of steaming piss when each emptied before giggling. Mark was next; the anger in him rose again as he made Grace gulp each time her mouth filled up. The verbal abuse aroused her since she began diddling her clit with urgency. When he finished, Mark spat in her mouth again and rubbed his hand across her dripping face.

Mark's outrageous behaviour cause a mild tumescence in me, which suddenly restricted my ability to piss. Try as I might, I couldn't release my flow and the expected staring by five individuals added to the pressure.

"Get up!" I ordered.

Confused, Grace, a sopping mess, got to her feet.

"Turn around!" She did.

"Mark, spread her arsehole!"

He instantly divined my evil scheme, grabbed each globe and parted them. Grace's sphincter remained dilated following the punishment so recently administered. Forcing my abdomen now, I was able to coax a few dribbles, followed by a few more and a pressurised flow began, aimed directly at Grace's pucker. She gasped at the first impact, before moaning while rubbing her clit with more urgency.

I pressed forward and forced my helmet inside the O-ring while continuing to piss. Everyone's attention focused on my unexpected move. I kept up the flow, filling Grace's bowels with red hot piss. Suddenly, a counter pressure forced me out of her poo hole, signalling her tunnel was filled to the brim.

"Keep that piss inside your shitter, whore!" Growled Mark.

I saw Grace's ring contact violently as my flow began to ease.

She turned around, took my softening member in her mouth and chugged down the little piss left in my bladder.

"My turn!" Announced Grace, with the arbitrary high-pitched screech.

Predictably, the three betas sat down on the wet shower floor. Grace stood in front of them and spread her cunt lips, ready to let me rip.

"Let's pick her up?" I suggested to Mark.

Capital idea. We placed arms across her back for support, she put her arms across our shoulders, and we lifted her legs.

"Let it all go!" Growled Mark, menacingly.

Cover these betas cucks with girl piss and arse piss at the same time? Sublime.

Grace wasted not a second, and the high-pressure flow erupted immediately, smashing into the faces and mouths of the three middle-aged gents below, all competing for golden nectar flowing from Grace's holes.

When gently placed Grace back on her feet, when each beta took a turn cleaning up her used holes. Everyone was thoroughly satisfied. Grace grabbed her hair and rinsed it of piss, so much fluid dribbled on to the tiles below. She grabbed a white robe from the bathroom door, and this signalled the end of the evening.

Minutes later, Mark and I gave Grace a piss flavoured snog, shook hands with our colleagues and departed the cabin. In silence, we descended the stairs. At the bottom, Mark walked over to the Audi sports and unlocked the door. We exchanged mobile numbers and promised to catch up soon. We shook hands and I walked away towards the bus stop.

"Where you are going?" Mark shouted when he realised I wasn't going to a car.

"Getting the bus home?"

"Get in. I'll give you a lift."

On the way back to my place, we discussed our experience.

"How did you know Grace would gladly accept your dominance?"

"I didn't," Mark responded, calmly, "All whores get treated that way."

"Must be short relationships?" I tritely observed.

"You'd be surprised," Mark snorted, "Many get off on being degraded."

News to me that flew in the face of my own experiences.

"Don't matter what race, colour or creed they are," Mark continued, sensing my confusion, "They crave total and complete domination."

"I've been rough, but I'm an amateur compared to you!" We both laughed.

"Asian whores are the best for it," Said Mark, "As you saw with Grace tonight."

"She had no limits," I observed with wonder.

"Yeah. That whole BS with those three ugly cunts was a way of balancing her dark side, in my opinion."

"They certainly got the boss lesson tonight!"

"Won't matter because they'll always be beta fucks!"

I sensed that anger rise in Mark's tone again. For my part, I was getting hard replaying Grace's total degradation in my mind.

"That cunt will be in contact with us before midnight!" Mark boldly predicted.

We pulled up outside my house.

You fancy some action?" I asked.

Mark switched off the engine.

Dazman
Dazman
365 Followers
12