All Comments on 'Grace's Rose Garden'

by rebel_code

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pcman1950pcman1950about 5 years ago
Lovely

With thanks from the home of the Morden Centennial!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What....

A lovely story - Sadly I am in that situation & would give anything to meet a young lady like that - your story gives me a wonderful dream !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This happened to me ....

A very sweet story, beautifully told and very well written! Here's hoping for more from Allen and Rosa.

My wife was the gardener in the family. Roses, lilies, Japanese irises. She made our house a home! We had a lot of sexy fun during the first 14 years of our marriage. As her health declined, our sexual activity dwindled. I never cheated on her. She ascended to the clouds during our 23rd year. I was certain that I would never love again, and that my sex life was over.

Then I met a lovely lady 25 years my junior. Gorgeous face, yoga instructor's body, lively libido. She became "Rosa" to me. We explored the joys of intercourse, in numerous positions. I greatly enjoyed cunnilingus with her. For my 59th birthday, my 34-year-old goddess stripped naked, knelt in front of me, and gave me the best blowjob of my life. So miracles DO happen, sometimes!

Thank you for writing! More, please!

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Great Little Story*****

Very heart warming and HOT!!!. Thanks for sharing.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 1 year ago

Just read this gem of a story, all I can say is HOT FOR TEACHER! Oh yeah

vanyevanye8 months ago

Sweet story, but really abrupt ending. Thank you.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy2 months ago

Delightful story!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrebel_code@rebel_code
104 Followers
Someone recently asked me why I would write that icky erotica stuff. Isn't that like porn? My answer was that erotica is the literature that celebrates our sexuality, but there can be more to it than that. A good erotic story should arouse the reader, but the best ones will al...