All Comments on 'Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 01'

by writingsomethingnew

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

cant wait for the next 2 punishments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Best writer on this site! Great series.

teehaateehaaalmost 5 years ago
I like your story.

You describe a quit cruel system without getting too cartonish evil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Really awesome story!

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 4 years ago
Looking for things to tell the lawyer

There is no mention of a bathroom. From the sound of things, they go several hours. Why don’t they get to pee before they get put in the van.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
awesome

Great Story

ArtswitchArtswitchover 1 year ago

As a man who is caned by a lady friend/mistress. I enjoyed reading it, it connected because I am often ordered to shave that private area as part of her punishment. It does feel very submissive, and when I was at the doctor a few days later and he said "overdue for a prostate exam" i was forced to display all for the cute assistant.

On another note, there is a feeling of empowerment from taking a long caning that produces a kind of real euphoria.

I felt I recognized the punishment center. The same humiliation mixed with camaraderie, tortured confinement, minus nudity but plenty of shame. At the NJ DMV in Wayne NJ, waiting hours in line for driving privileges to be restored, after paying a $5 parking fine late.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwritingsomethingnew@writingsomethingnew
352 Followers
I appreciate all comments and private messages! If you pass on your email when leaving me a PM, I almost always reply. I especially love suggestions (for both content and style) and feedback so I can continue to grow as a writer and create better stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES