Grades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully Laura had followed her student's instructions to the letter and had spent most of Saturday afternoon and evening with her face buried between Bethany's outstretched legs. Sometimes she would find herself flat on her back while the student bounced on her upturned face, either way her tongue hadn't received such an intensive work out for some time. As had been the original plan, Bethany's grades improved tremendously, probably helped by Laura's visits to the pretty blonde's house every other weekend. It might have been the way the two hooked up in the classroom once a week but as the weeks and months progressed, the improvement had been evident.

On one occasion Bethany had instructed her tutor not to wear panties and had stayed back after the final class to lift the short skirt up to make sure her order had been followed. "Mmmmm" cooed Bethany as she ran two fingers along Laura's obviously damp pussy "I can see the idea appeals to you."

Now that her grades had improved to ensure she passed the year Bethany started the preparation for stage 2 of her plan. Although her grades had improved, her boyfriends hadn't showed any reciprocal increase and so Bethany set about making that change. Laura was over one Saturday and as was their routine Bethany was lay back on her bed, head resting on her pillows while Laura was lapping away at her pussy. What Laura had failed to register was the sound of the front door being closed -- albeit very quietly.

At the sound of a man clearing his throat behind her Laura jumped up in complete shock trying to cover her nakedness from any prying eyes. A tall athletic black male was leant against the door from with his phone held up surprising both women -- or at least Bethany was acting out a surprised reaction that she had rehearsed with JonJo. He in turn was following the script his girlfriend had set out for him "Well, well, well. What do we have here then? I see a tutor seducing her young and impressionable student. Is this why we can't meet up every other Saturday; you're feasting on each other's pussies. I'm sure there will be a few people keen to see this video I now have here."

Laura's face registered genuine shock. She had long suspected that the two lovers would get caught out at some point but Bethany ensured she had her tutor on a long enough hook for her to wriggle free. Starting the next planned discussion Bethany asked her boyfriend "Please, I beg you. We could both be ruined if this gets out. Is there anything we can do to get hold of that film?" This really was panning out better than she had envisioned.

JonJo smiled as he spat back "You know what I want. I want to fuck your ass" pointing the camera to Laura he added "I'm guessing you'd rather have this one than showing me how much you love me."

The script Bethany had planned out required her to reply, "I do love you but I'm not quite ready to do that." She looked over to Laura concerned as she added "What are we going to do. I can't let that video get out."

Laura was just gaping, turning her attention from one to the other and so JonJo stepped forward and stated, "Well one of you is going to get fucked up the ass." He stepped in front of Laura and leveled his voice "How much do you want to get your hands on this video, if Bethany isn't willing to let me take her cherry, then as I see it there is only one other option."

He had started to unbutton his trousers and let them fall to his ankles, springing up from the confines of his trousers, his erect dick stood proud like a jack-in-the-box. It was the biggest dick Laura had ever laid eyes on; it was thick, ridged and looked ready for action. Laura's gaze stared transfixed at the cock and she didn't see Bethany wink to her boyfriend. He had wanted to get his hands on their tutor for some time but his girlfriend had voiced caution, saying that it would pay dividends in the not too distant future. Laura continued to stare as she stuttered "I...I... that is...oh my god... I can't take that up my ass... it will rip me in two."

'Right on cue' thought Bethany.

JonJo reached down and ran his hand along the length of his cock as he stated, "One of you is and Bethany said she suspected you'd done it before and so if she isn't willing yet it's either you or I press send on this video."

Laura's head shot over to look at Bethany and the young blonde begged "Please, I beg you. I can't take that thing, not yet anyway; I promise I'll try a lot of prep so I can take it, just not yet. You'll have to do it so we can get hold of the video." No one mentioned that JonJo had already backed the video up to the cloud for Bethany's later enjoyment. On cue Bethany said "JonJo, please don't publish the video."

He smiled at her and replied, "Don't worry babe, I took it at such an angle as people couldn't see your face." Turning to Laura, whose face was drained of the last of her colour, he added "Sadly the same can't be said for Teach here. She is just going to let me fuck her ass, I know it was you who told Beth to refuse to do it. Well now I'm standing my ground, quit stalling, ass or public, which is it to be?" Laura continued to switch her gaze between the other two but saw no answer and so JonJo decided on another prompt, one not scripted beforehand. "Start by putting your arms at your sides" his hungry stare betraying his true intent. It had been Bethany's plan all along once she worked out that her grades had improved on the back of hooking the tutor.

Laura hesitantly lowered her arms to reveal her boobs and her pussy to the pair, Bethany already knew every inch of her tutor's body but JonJo still showed an appreciative, if hungry, stare at her. "Nice. I'm going to enjoy this" Jonjo said as he stepped forward and cupped his right hand around her left breasts. Turning to his girlfriend he said, "I love you babe but it's going to be nice to be able to play with proper breasts." His left hand reached down and cupped her pussy, working his index finger over her clitoris.

Laura gasped by way of reaction but stayed stock still while her student continued to fondle her unhindered. Her mind was screaming 'He shouldn't be doing this to me' another voice was saying 'but he has the video' and her final thought was 'you were the one stupid enough to allow herself to be seduced by your student.' With this final thought, all determination vanished from her eyes and she lowered her head in shame or resignation, one or the other, or both.

JonJo's finger wormed lower and started to work its way inside her. He figured she was so damp from the session with his girlfriend; he brought his finger up to his lips and sucked them dry "Mmmmm, very tasty. I can see why Beth likes it but I need something else. Kneel."

Laura cast her gaze up to the unrelenting face staring back. He took his hand from her breast to apply pressure to her shoulder and she sank down to her knees in front of him so that his sizable dick waved in front of her face. Laura gave one final glance up at Jonjo's down-turned face. A simple nod from him was his only instruction as she leant forward, opened her mouth and enveloped the head of his dick to suck longingly on the spongy head. JonJo moaned approvingly over and over, so much so that Laura missed Bethany going to stand behind her boyfriend and whisper in his ear "Enjoy this, make the slut yours."

She then made her way over to the chair that sat in the corner of her bedroom. It afforded her a ring side seat of proceedings and she lifted her leg over one of the arms of the chair and started to work the fingers of her right hand over her own clitoris and pussy. Her tutor had got her so very close to coming that Bethany was determined to tip herself over the precipice. JonJo only needed to guide Laura's head a couple of times before the brunette took over the action automatically so that she gradually took him deeper and deeper inside her mouth. On any other occasion the lad would have left the older woman to it but the prospect of sinking his dick inside her was too strong for him to ignore it any longer.

He pulled back from the tutor and wrestled her over to the bed so that she was lay down in the centre with her head against the pillow. In a matter of seconds, the youth was between his tutor's splayed legs and lining up the head of his dick with the moist entrance to her pussy. As the tip engaged JonJo looked up at his tutor's face; she was biting her lip and gave him a single silent nod - not that he was seeking her permission. He drove his hips forward and Laura fluttered her eyelids as she accepted his thick cock deep inside her at the same time as an involuntary groan escaped her lips. The lad was pleased to see her next reaction was to lift her legs up and out to then wrap them around his hips so she could press her heels into his buttocks to grip him. She also lifted her arms up and bound them around his shoulders as he dipped his head down to suckle at her prominent nipples. Much as he loved his girlfriend, she was relatively flat chested and although his tutor didn't have back breakers, they were still a pleasant change from what he was used to.

The youth continued to drive his hips forward to sink full length inside her snug pussy; out of the corner of his eye JonJo could see his girlfriend furiously working her own pussy, the squelching sound he knew from the past heralded her impending climax. Laura was more than a little disappointed when he pulled out of her pussy and rolled over on her front -- disappointed in that she was getting into the fucking she was receiving. The trepidation then kicked in because this position could only mean one thing; for the first time in roughly five years, she was about to take a dick up her anus -- a substantial dick at that.

She desperately tried to remember a long forgotten technique whereby she relaxed her sphincter muscles in order to accept an intrusion the opposite to the way the muscles had evolved. JonJo grabbed a tube of lubricant that he had earlier thrown on the corner of the bed and applied a generous measure to his dick which glistened with his tutors pussy juices. Laura flinched slightly when she felt the youth work the excess lube around her butt hole. The next sensation was feeling him press his crotch to her buttocks as the head was pressed against her sphincter, this was at the same time as she willed herself to relax back there.

Over in the corner of the room Bethany's legs were jumping and thrashing about as she wailed herself through her climax. Excited as she became with her tutor, her time with JonJo was always rewarding and she so wanted him to enjoy himself. While the fireworks were still going off inside her, she stumbled to her feet to make the short distance to her bed and stretch out on the foot of her bed as this provided the perfect view of her boyfriend sodomising her tutor. JonJo leant down and whispered in Laura's ear "I'll take it steady but you must understand you will get a thorough fucking back there so make the best of it."

JonJo started to work his hips back and forth so that a half inch of his dick disappeared in her butt hole with each thrust. The pain shot up her spine, reminding her of the first time she had done this although the lad was substantially more endowed than the one, she used to take in her backdoor. The brunette pushed her face into the pillow before her and let out a muffled long high pitched squeal the more he pressed forward. True to his word JonJo did take it as slowly as he could manage and slowly the pain dissipated, firstly to discomfort and then eventually to a strange kind of euphoria that she had forgotten from her previous experiences.

As he thrust away into her fleshy butt JonJo was mesmerised at the way it shook and quivered in response to his driving forward. The heat inside her bowels had been unexpected but the way she gripped tightly at his dick made it well worth it, albeit the discomfort was limited to her and not him. He did feel his girlfriend reach between his legs and start to massage his balls which didn't help his predicament. He had wanted to come in her mouth and had had to stop fuck her pussy as it was nearly milking his come from inside him but this really was a struggle to far as his forehead beaded with sweat the more he tried to focus on anything other than the warm snug butt that he was experiencing for the first time.

He did his best but ultimately it wasn't good enough and he let go of his nut once he was buried balls deep inside her. Laura could feel his dick swelling up as his come tried to fly from his dick and she'd swear she could feel his hot come bathing her insides -- and it felt good, really good. JonJo was used to his cock receding after coming but it seemed like Laura's butt was reluctant to let her grip loosen as he tried to pull back; eventually her rear end relented with an audible pop sound. Bethany was knelt beside her boyfriend and was fascinated to see his come well up as Laura's sphincter slowly closed up and his come started to run down to her well fucked pussy.

The young blonde had played the audience long enough and rolled the half dazed Laura over on to her back and immediately started to work her tongue over the sparsely haired pussy at her disposal. JonJo enjoyed being the audience this time around; he knew his girlfriend had a prodigious oral talent but he hadn't had the chance to witness up close how hot his girlfriend looked when she was eating another girls pussy. Laura had initially lay there comatose after the hard fucking she had received but slowly her reactions started to grow in intensity until she was thrashing her legs and torso around as Bethany sucked hard on her clitoris while ramming two fingers in the tutors pussy at a blistering rate.

JonJo only needed 10 or so minutes to recover and while his girlfriend was lying face down in Laura's pussy, he wriggled between her legs and started to feed his dick into her snug pussy. They had fucked that often that his girth held no problems for his girlfriend to easily accept him inside however it never failed to ring her bell and having induced a leg trembling climax in his girlfriend JonJo eased her out of the way and had a second go at Laura's velvety pussy. Judging by his tutor's reaction, she too was loving having him seed her again, this time deep inside her pussy. The three managed to keep each other entertained well into the night, JonJo especially enjoyed watching his tutor lay out on the bed while his girlfriend sat her pussy squarely over the experienced tongue below her. The image was complete when Bethany leant forwarded and started to eat Laura's pussy while the brunette was performing the same actions on his girlfriend.

The next time Bethany's parents were away at the weekend Bethany once again shared her boyfriends dick with their tutor but the following occasion turned out to be far more earth shattering. Laura had turned up at her usual time and had expected to be licking Bethany's sweet pussy within a matter of minutes but today the young blonde had other ideas. As soon as they had made their way to Bethany's bedroom Laura could see a number of ropes tied to the four corners and once she had her tutor stripped Laura found herself tied at each wrist and ankle. The shock really registered when a naked Bethany stepped out of the room and walked back a few minutes later with an equally naked Kay who Laura already knew from the cheer squad.

The coach had absolutely no idea that the petite girl had showed the utmost patience. She had stood guard all those weeks ago outside Laura's room so that the coach's seduction went uninterrupted. Her reward came in the form of the coach coming on her tongue as it worked away deep inside her. Later that evening Laura's shock was intensified when three more members of the cheer squad walked in completely naked and took turns riding the brunettes face until her tongue was sore. Laura never asked and Bethany never told her tutor that the four had all taken turns with Bethany as the blond climbed the hierarchy of the cheer squad until she was made team leader.

12