Graduation Ceremony - Cam's POV

Story Info
Cam forms a plan which goes far better than he expected.
4.7k words
4.38
20.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone. This is the alternate perspective (male POV) of the Graduation Ceremony story. I hope you enjoy!

*********************************************

Cam was in a pickle. He was sitting on the toilet in a single-person bathroom a few hallways down from the auditorium at his college with the hardest erection of his entire life. He'd had to step out right after the dress rehearsal for the graduation ceremony so he wouldn't be seen with his glaring hard-on.

The issue was his older sister Katie. Obviously bearing the same last name, he and his sister had to sit next to each other during the ceremony. They had arrived together wearing their loose graduation gowns, but had taken them off when sitting down to get comfortable during the prolonged dress rehearsal.

This wouldn't have been an issue, except for one problem: Katie's mouth-wateringly perfect tits. Whenever they were nearby, Cam could barely hold himself back from staring constantly at her beautiful jugs. They were literally perfect: large but not obscene, perky but not in a fake plastic way, and perfectly rounded. They were the best tits Cam had ever seen that weren't made of plastic. The dress Katie wore under her gown fit her physique perfectly, and it offered a tantalizing view of her bosom, without being too risqué for the occasion. However, due to this view, Cam found it incredibly hard not to make glances towards his sister sitting beside him, and simply knowing her breasts were nearby was enough for him to become rock hard inside his dress pants.

And now, sitting in the bathroom, Cam could do nothing to calm himself down. He knew that even if he somehow managed to relax and tuck himself back in his pants, going back to sit next to Katie would immediately make him solid again. Compounding this issue was the fact that Cam's rod was a little over nine inches at full mast. Cam was incredibly proud of his member, despite the little amount of use it got. He was always told by his partners that it possessed perfect proportions. Cam was no virgin, and he knew how to please a girl, but he simply didn't put much effort into holding relationships during college. He focused more on his schoolwork, and the occasional night out could lead to a hookup. Whenever those occurred, he had a 100% success rate in making his partner dumbfounded at the size and shape of his immaculate cock. He had a similar success rate in leaving them fucked silly, their mind drained from multiple intense sessions.

After a short bit of trying to jerk off, he knew he wouldn't get anywhere. Katie had left him so horny that he needed nothing short of a quickie to get himself out of here. He decided to peer outside the bathroom to see if anyone was passing by. Depending on who it was, he could formulate a plan. If any one of his past hookups happened to be on the move outside the bathroom, they'd be an easy and perfectly willing target. Otherwise, he might be meeting a new partner to leave stunned.

Unlocking the door and cracking it just slightly ajar, Cam could see nobody in the direction he faced. He still had his pants around his ankles, so he couldn't swing the door too far open or else risk exposing his rigid member. Moving the door slightly more open to get a better view, he only saw one person approaching from the end of the hallway.

Katie had just turned the corner to the hallway with the bathroom, and was going to be walking by the bathroom momentarily. Her head was down, buried in her phone. Cam wasn't pleased, as the cause of his problems was not going to be a solution for them. However, he took the opportunity to ogle the massive jugs which bounced on each step his older sister took down the hallway. She looked absolutely stunning as usual, Cam's mouth beginning to water at the sight.

He stared at her for a few seconds until a lightbulb went off in Cam's head. It was a crazy idea, but all great ideas start out that way. Given her distance to the bathroom, he had about 10 seconds to finish formulating a plan before she was in range to call out to her. Cam racked his brain, playing out the possible scenarios and what the lasting repercussions would be. Finally, with about a second left, he came to a conclusion.

"Katie!...Katie!..." Cam whispered sharply at her, trying to get her attention. She looked up and turned around, not sure where her name was coming from, doing a few spins until she saw Cam's face sticking out in between the door and the doorframe of the bathroom.

"What are you doing Cam? Close the door!" She hissed back.

"Get in here Katie, I'm in big trouble."

"Trouble? What does that mean? You run out of toilet paper?"

"No no, not that. Please, just come in. I'm begging you," Cam pleaded, putting on his best puppy dog eyes. He'd used those many times before with his parents when he and Katie fought over something.

Cam could see her brain pause and ponder his pleas. He chose to exit the doorway and go back into the bathroom, leaving the door still ajar, and sat at the toilet. He thought leaving it open could compel her to come inside, and it seemed to have worked.

Eventually she appeared to have made her decision, as he heard her footsteps approach the door and she made her way in. As she closed the door, Cam saw her look back, likely checking to see that nobody had seen her strangely enter an already-occupied bathroom.

"Lock the door," Cam said to her as she was peering back out the door, and she closed it and turned the bolt to the locked position. She turned around, her eyes going wide as she exclaimed "What the hell?"

Cam had sat on the toilet, with only his shirt on and his pants in a pile nearby, sporting his red, rock-hard erection that was so hard it was pushing closer to nine and half inches. Cam noticed Katie's eyes immediately drawn to his huge staff. He could tell she had no idea he was hiding that thick rod. As she had turned around he stole a full view of her entire body, which made his cock even harder than before. If it was possible to go over 100% mast, he'd done it.

"What the fuck, put your pants back on! Jesus," Katie said as she turned around to look away, obviously trying not to stare at her brother's freestanding member.

"Katie I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do," Cam said, theatrically putting his head in his hands, "I've been in here like this for like twenty minutes now and I can't get it to go away." It had been closer to ten minutes, but he had to exaggerate a bit to raise the stakes. He was going to need his best acting job ever for his plan to succeed. He had to keep his composure, despite Katie's thick breasts pushing out against her dress just a few feet from him. With all his mental might he remained focused on the end goal.

"Just jerk off or something, right? You better be quick, we gotta get back out there," Katie said, still looking away from Cam. He had to get her to turn around or else she would likely leave soon. She seemed to recognize the urgency of the situation, which would help his plan heavily.

"Don't you think I fucking tried that!" Cam retorted, "It's not enough, nothing is working for me right now. And we're about to be real fucking late soon!" The frustration in his words was real; he didn't care if they were gonna be late, but he was so horny it was beginning to annoy him. The plan had to work, or he would need to resort to drastic measures.

"Please, you gotta help me out Katie," Cam added, with his best pleading voice. After he said it, he was almost impressed by himself because it sounded so legit.

"The hell am I gonna do? You want me to call someone? You got a girlfriend you haven't told me about you want me to bring?"

Cam did not have a girlfriend at the time, and he had no intention of having anyone else come in here. Katie was here, and the tits he had worshipped ever since they'd grown on her were directly in front of him. His older sister was his target. He was very surprised she brought up a girlfriend, though. That meant her mind had already transitioned to solving his problem with sex or some other stimulation. This was going better than expected.

"No, that will take far too long. I won't be able to do this myself, I need you to help me out. This won't just go away so we gotta take care of it." This was his first risky phrase.

"No fucking way I'm having sex with you Cam, you're gross!" At this remark, she turned around, facing him again. Cam yet again saw her eyes first dart to his cock, then up to making eye contact with him. That was her first mistake.

Internally Cam smiled. She had exposed her hand, having glanced at his member first. As well, the fact she had jumped all the way to actual sex was a great sign; he was only hoping for a handjob. Like he was bartering at an open-air market or like dirty cops bribe criminals in those gangster movies, he'd unintentionally employed the tactic of overshooting for the purpose of reaching a lower magnitude agreement. Now that she had sex on her mind, something as simple as a handjob would seem totally reasonable. Cam carefully crafted his response.

"Holy shit, no no no Katie, I didn't mean that. Just use your hands or something, you know, quick and simple. Doesn't have to be a big deal," Cam said, "You choose what you think works best. But it's gotta be quick." Perfect, Cam thought. He could already see in her eyes that she was working over the decision, reasoning with herself that a handjob couldn't be all that bad.

It took a bit of time for her to come up with a response. Cam waited patiently, snatching glances of her ample bosom as she thought about what to do. Cam had seen this face on her before, when she had to make tough decisions. He had her hooked like a fish, and had done the reeling in. Now, he just needed the finishing move.

"Ugh, fine. Just hands, no more. You fucking owe me big time. And if anyone hears a single word of this, you're dead," she said threateningly. Cam didn't feel a bit threatened, but put on his serious face. It took all his strength to not yell from his elation. How the hell had that worked? He gave himself a mental pat on the back.

He watched as she strode to the toilet and got down on her knees in front of his seat. She brought one hand to her mouth and collected a bit of saliva on it before placing it on his member, working the lubrication along his shaft. Her hands were about average size for a girl, so they looked miniscule compared to the length of his completely rigid cock. He made sure to take a mental photograph: his beautiful sister on her knees, her blonde hair fully prepared for the ceremony, her soft hand working up and down his entire nine inches, and her perfect breasts present the entire time, begging to be mauled and kissed and grabbed and fucked. Even a few seconds of the meager handjob was almost enough to make him cum, but he used his entire strength to hold himself back. The sexual energy had infected his entire brain, and he now had much more planned for his sister. Her agreement to the handjob had opened up the gates inside his mind. After a few minutes, he decided to act.

"Not trying to be rude, but is there any way to make this quicker? We're running low on time," Cam said cautiously. He had more in store, but had to tread carefully, planning each of his replies based on her responses.

"Look, I'm doing my best here Cam. You gotta do your part here too! Don't get distracted, let's try to finish this off," Katie responded, in an oddly motivating way. Her tone shocked him, as if she was a coach telling her athletes to keep up the effort. Cam wasn't doing anything, he was sitting back and enjoying the show, his sex-doll of a sister giving him a helpful handjob in the bathroom. If she was going to be that enthusiastic, it was time for him to make his next move. This put a smile on his face.

Cam stood up from the toilet, causing Katie to lose her grip on his member. Cam reached towards her, still on her knees, grabbed the front of Katie's dress and pulled it down, exposing her large tits to the open air. They bounced freely, no longer bound by the revealing dress. They were even more beautiful than he had expected, her nipples the perfect size and perking slightly outward. Free from the dress they didn't sag or hang in an awkward way, they stayed perfectly held up, as if by magic.

"What the fuck Cam?" Katie exclaimed, clearly taken back by her now exposed bosom.

"This will be way faster, I promise you." Cam reached forward and used both hands to squeeze her massive jugs together, and promptly slid his dick up and in between them. The slickness from the saliva she put on him was enough to lube the valley between her tits, giving Cam the ability to easily slide in between them. Instantly he felt ecstasy, the unfathomable smoothness of her skin massaging him as her plump flesh opened to beckon him inside. With his hands on both sides of her breasts he kneaded them, like pillows they melted between his fingers.

"Cam, we did not agree to this," Katie said, her words separated each time his tip jabbed her on the chin. Cam did not give two shits whether they agreed to it, since he was in heaven at the moment. However, her tone had still not changed, and she was not trying to flee his grasp. Thus, he decided it was time to make Katie a more active participant.

"Here, you hold them, I promise that'll speed things up," Cam said deviously. Putting her hands to use could come in handy for Cam; her occupied hands and his unoccupied hands would allow him more control over the situation.

Cam watched as Katie grabbed both of her large tits and pressed them together around his cock, forming a plush cavity for him to fuck. She had clearly done this before, expertly wrapping the flesh around his length. He thrusted up and down, savoring the smooth skin of her plump jugs. He placed his hands on top of hers and began rubbing the soft flesh between her fingers. His cock was the hardest it had ever been, he was so incredibly turned on. Being much longer than average, his upwards thrusts continued to cause the tip of his rigid member to hit his sister in the chin and lips, the precum rubbing around her mouth. Each time this happened Katie's head would snap back in reflex, trying to get away from his cock. Cam thought it was funny how she didn't want it near her mouth, but was fine having it vigorously fucking her jugs.

"Fuck, we gotta hurry up," said Cam. "We're really going to be late now." Again, he reiterated the urgency of the situation. He looked down and made eye contact with his sister on his next thrust, this one brushing against her thick, plush lips. He knew what he wanted next, and with one hand he grabbed the back of his sister's head.

"What are yo--mmlph!" was all Cam heard before he slid his cock all the way up through her tits and pushed about three inches of it straight into her open mouth. Katie yelled out, the sound muffled by the member filling her mouth, only helping to send vibrations through it that enticed Cam to continue. He began to fuck her tits and mouth simultaneously, picking up speed as he went. Each thrust upwards he pushed almost to the entrance of her throat with about half of his nine inches. On each pull back he left just the tip in her mouth, not going completely out to make sure her mouth stayed open for him. On one pull back, he swore her head reached forward, trying to bring his cock back into her mouth. He couldn't tell for sure, but if she was this eager, this situation had reached the best possible outcome. The whole time he pounded her face her plump tits massaged the sides of his dick. As he picked up speed, it caused her gagging sounds to increase.

The sensations Cam was feeling were driving him wild. This had gone far better than he'd ever planned. Cam had only had sex a handful of times before, and most had been bland hookups from drunk nights out at the frat parties. Not only was this the best sex he'd ever had, but it was only a titfuck with his older sister and her beautiful tits which had intrigued him for years. He discarded the mental image he made earlier in favor of a new one: his hands on his sister's head burying half his cock in her warm mouth, her lips wrapped around it and sucking softly, the other half hidden in the valley of her immaculate breasts, held up and squeezed together by her sister's hand. She had entered the bathroom just his sister, and Cam had turned her into his fuck-toy.

Cam took a quick look at his watch as he paused and retracted his cock from Katie's mouth. She coughed, saliva dripping from her mouth and her eyes watering. "Hmm, we should have enough time," he said, ready to move on after another short bout with Katie's mouth.

"Wait, for wha--glck!" He heard her manage to get out before he shoved his cock right back inside her mouth. He gave a few quick thrusts, before noticing a new sensation. Katie's mouth had a little bit more suction than it did before, and her tongue was starting to work. Cam smiled to himself; Katie was into this. She was working him with her mouth as he thrust in her. What was heavenly before doubled in intensity as Katie began to do the work herself, blowing him like a certified professional. He took this as a sign to push further, so he pulled out of her mouth.

He grabbed her by the waist and stood her up, standing her in front of the sink and leaning her over, her hands resting on the counter. He started pulling at her dress, trying to get it off her.

"Oh no no no, you are not doing this," she said to him, glaring at him in the mirror. Cam was going to do it. Despite her pleas, Cam could feel Katie's body was betraying her as he felt her wetness with his fingers. Cam could easily read Katie, having spent their childhood together, and he saw in her eyes the hidden lust she wasn't going to admit verbally. Her eyes in the mirror looked into his soul, begging for more. She had already admitted it to him by trying to suck his soul out of his cock earlier.

"I am not going...ahh!" she yelped as he plunged himself into her. Cam had wasted no time getting the dress all the way to her ankles and shoving his dick into her already-moist pussy. Her warmth wrapped around him, emitting involuntary moans from Cam. Katie emitted moans of pleasure herself, flipping the script from a few seconds ago when she had disagreed.

"Don't worry, we've got time, and this will be quick," he said to her, not intending to be quick whatsoever.

Cam had one hand on her hip, using it as leverage to push harder into his sister. Each thrust sent a ripple over the flesh of her ass cheeks. Cam never really took notice of her ass, but he saw now that it was definitely big enough for him to have some fun with. It was almost as perfectly formed as her breasts, proportionately large compared to her thick thighs and thinner waist. His eyes were typically glued to her deep cleavage, but now he'd likely divide his time equally between her plump jugs and ample backside.

Cam used both his hands to grab her arms which rested on the counter and pin them behind her back. He hooked both of them with one arm, and used his other to grab a bunch of her hair and pull her head back. She was now fully supported by the arm restraining her and the hand on her head, arching her back. In the mirror, Cam could see her huge tits jumping each time he buried himself in her. The sight was incredible; Cam dominating the perfect form of his sister, her body beginning to betray her as the sensations were building up within her. Her breathing changed, the rapid and uneven breath that comes as the orgasm builds. Cam locked eyes with her in the mirror as he pounded her from behind, her eyes putting on a pleading look, begging to be fucked harder.

Removing the hand grabbing her hair, he moved it to her face. With two fingers, he gripped them in her mouth and fishhooked her. Her now slightly open mouth made her moans even louder, reverberating through the small bathroom to the beat of their fucking. Cam was never this aggressive to his partners, but something about the pent up energy, having spent years ogling his sister's flawless breasts and perfect body, was rising in him like primal instincts. His mind focused solely on his fucking of the body in front of him.

12