Graduation Ceremony - Cam's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through a combination of her moans and the movements of her body, Cam could feel that Katie was getting close to orgasm, so he maintained his pace to get her there. He would get his, but not until he made Katie savor the feeling of his cock filling her insides. Feeling the twitches of her muscles and the contraction of her walls, Cam drove to the hilt as she came, seeing her eyes rolling back into her head, her body being rocked by the intense orgasm. He stayed balls deep in her, continuing to feel the contractions and moans coming from his older sister.

It took a while for her to come down, the whole time with Cam still buried in her. He was ready for his turn. He pulled himself out of his sister and pushed her to her knees. She offered little resistance as she was still in an orgasmic haze. Grabbing his cock with one hand and her hair with the other, he slid half of it into her open mouth and began pounding. Katie's brain fog had yet to clear, so her mouth was left slackly agape for him to use as he pleased. The sight of his beautiful sister in a daze, accepting the face-fucking was causing him to sprint towards his own orgasm.

Placing both hands on the sides of her head, entangling his fingers in her hair, he drove his dick as far as he could into her mouth, meeting little resistance as he pushed forward to the entrance of her throat again. Finally reaching his target and fitting his entire length in her, the sensation was enough to unleash the floodgates. He loudly groaned as he shot jet after jet of cum down her throat, her nose and face pressed up against his groin, leaving little room for her airflow. He could tell she was gonna start begging for air soon, but he knew she could last a bit longer to give him enough time to fully savor the grip of her mouth on his ejaculating member. Her lips applied a suction around his shaft, and her tongue moved slowly around him. She was emptying him for all he was worth, and Cam willingly obliged.

The orgasm went on for what seemed like minutes. After the waves of jizz finally came to an end, he released his grip on her head and she fell back onto her ass, coughing and sputtering. He stood back for a moment, mind in a haze similar to Katie's. Absolutely exhausted, Cam took a seat on the ground, glancing over at his dazed sister who had the same idea, who had fallen from her knees and leaned against the wall of the bathroom. They sat together for a few minutes, regaining their energy and coming out of the orgasm fog.

"Thank you, that worked perfectly," Cam said, as he reached for his clothes on the ground next to them. He snuck a glance over at Katie, whose entire body was still exposed, before looking away again. Cam wondered if he'd ever see those beautiful breasts again. Based on her willingness as a participant, he bet he would be. He didn't look fully over at her again, but he thought he saw her glance with a smile out of the corner of his eye.

"Let me help you out," Cam said as he helped Katie to her feet. He reached for her dress and helped her begin to slide it back on. In the motion of this, he made sure to cop a few extra feels of her tits while he still had access to them. He heard a soft chuckle come from Katie for the groping. After getting her dress on, he got back into his own dress clothes as Katie stood in front of the mirror, fixing her outfit and the makeup on her face.

Cam stood behind her as she finally got her entire outfit back on, and he held his arms around her in a loose embrace as they stood in front of the mirror. Both of their eyes bounced around at different parts of their bodies: the messed-up hair, the makeup now streaked all over Katie's face, their wrinkly clothes. Both of them looked completely disheveled, and any passerby who didn't know they were brother and sister would assume they just had a round of intense fucking. Some might even say they looked like they'd just got out of a warzone.

"You want to get outta here?" Cam asked, eyes locking with Katie in the mirror. He had a small smile on his face. He checked his watch again, and was met with a welcome shock. "The ceremony started about fifteen minutes ago, so we're already late." He hadn't expected this encounter to take that long, but boy was he happy it did.

"Well...I didn't really wanna go to this thing anyway," Katie responded, "and there's no way we head out there now looking like this." She returned his smile, and they both laughed as they took another look at themselves in the mirror.

"We could go back to my room? Nobody will be there, since everyone's at the ceremony," Cam questioned. He added in a wink at the end of the sentence, but was unsure if Katie had noticed it. Regardless, he knew she knew the intention of his words..

"Yeah...let's do that." Katie added. The two of them grabbed their graduation gowns and caps from the floor and put them on to cover their messy appearances. Cam stuck his head out the bathroom door to make sure nobody was in the hallway. Seeing they were clear, the two siblings promptly left, turning away from the direction of the auditorium and towards the exit, Cam's arm around Katie's side as they headed towards the dormitories.

12