All Comments on 'Graduation Ceremony - Cam's POV'

by Neonhammer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That. Was. HAF. Now he should fuck all her secrets out of her. He himself noticed that she had experience with tit fucking and blow jobs. And she had no qualms tasting the pussy on his cock. He should deep dick her until she spills all, then exploit it. Again, HAF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Loved it! Now we’ve gotta see what’ll happen back at the dorm. One suggestion I’d have is keeping this between Katie and Cam. Keep his dominant side and let’s explore more of that insane lust he has for his older sister. Keep it hot with maybe some romance. He should get her pregnant too. 5 stars for coming back with Cam’s POV, can’t wait for more of his POV. His lustful thoughts about his sister and manipulating her from the beginning is insanely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a loser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeonhammer@Neonhammer
Hello, my name is Neonhammer. I like to write stories in my spare time, and now I'm sharing them with others, hoping you can enjoy them too. I hope they are as fun for you to read as they are for me to write. I write a wide variety of genres and I love getting feedback on my...