Graduation Constipation

Story Info
Hannah nearly has an accident at commencement.
2.3k words
4.44
3.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teah entered the living room in a bright yellow, sleeveless butterfly pattern dress that stopped at her knees. She had on matching wedge heel cork sandals with rubber soles.

Hannah stepped into her white platform slide sandals with clear bands.

She wiggled her toes with black glossy nails.

"Geez, mom. Can that get-up be any brighter?"

Teah adjusted Hannah's white strapless tube dress.

"This is what you're wearing?"

"I have to look good when I walk across stage."

"Teeth brushed?" Teah asked.

"Yes."

"Ears clean?"

"With peroxide."

"Did you have a bowel movement this morning?"

Hannah didn't answer.

"Hannah."

"What?"

"Did you poop this morning?"

Hannah went over to the couch and picked up her silver graduation robe.

"I tried to dookie. It wouldn't come out."

"Turn around," Teah said.

"What?" Hannah asked.

Teah shoved Hannah onto the couch, pulled up Hannah's white tube dress and yanked down Hannah's white, low-rise girlie boxers.

Teah pulled Hannah's right butt cheek away and saw the end of a tarry clump in her daughter's anus.

Teah exhaled and pulled Hannah up.

"Why didn't you tell me you were constipated?"

Hannah pulled up her panties and pulled down her dress.

"You know what it's like when your dookie gets stuck, mom."

"That's why we have suppositories."

"No," Hannah shouted. "My yoga instructor had me sticking those things in my ass. I'm done."

Teah asked Hannah, "You're going to sit for two hours with that thing stuck in your butthole?"

Hannah grabbed her purse.

"What can I say, mom? It makes me horny."

Teah could only smile, knowing the feeling herself.

-----------------------------

Graduation parking wasn't as bad as Teah thought.

She had lost track of Hannah in the crowd when they entered the Student Building.

Seeing the students in their caps and gowns took Teah back to her undergrad days, when she met Hance.

Teah recognized the sorority letters on some of the tassels right away; she remembered the sisters of her chapter and what they said she had to do in order to become one of them.

In a way, Teah was relieved that Hannah didn't become a Greek. Then Teah realized why she couldn't find her daughter. She asked someone to show her to the ladies room. She entered and went to the last stall.

She heard plops in the toilet water, and then Hannah breathing out.

"Is it coming out?" Teah asked.

The stall door opened and Hannah sat down again.

Teah entered and locked the door.

"Graduation starts in ten minutes."

"I can't go out there," Hannah said.

"I waited all my life to see you walk across that stage. Now, I'm going to miss over some dookie?"

"You don't understand. I can't even sit down."

"You're sitting down now."

"I'm on the toilet. It's open at the bottom."

"Get up," Teah said.

Hannah turned around, back facing her mother.

She leaned forward on the handicap railing.

Teah pulled Hannah's right cheek away and found that the beast had moved downward, spreading her anus wide open, and it was as thick as a sweet potato.

Teah nudged the end of the stool with her index finger. A morsel of dark poop fell on the floor.

Teah picked it up and sniffed it. Then she rolled the poo ball between her index finger and thumb.

It was dry and warm.

"My God, Hannah."

Hannah sat on the bowl again.

"Can you cut it off?"

"I didn't bring any utensils with me. And even if I did, I don't think plastic would get through that thing."

Hannah squatted down like a frog.

Teah rubbed Hannah's tailbone area.

"Remember your yoga breathing," Teah said.

Hannah calmed herself and put herself back in the nudist park with her instructor Eva.

She reached around, got a good hold on the turd end with her index finger, middle finger and thumb and broke off the end of it.

Hannah looked at the piece she broke off and slowly stood up, feeling the huge monster scraping her rectal walls as it slid back up into her colon.

Although the turd was no longer crowning down there, she felt her anus still open.

"Let's get this over with," Hannah said.

Hannah was okay while she stood in line with her fellow graduates.

The pressure was still back there, but she was able to ignore it so long as her pelvis didn't shift positions.

When the Pomp and Circumstance music began, all of the graduates cheered. The line was slow at first.

Hannah kept flexing her anus to see if the stool was movable. Her anus was still open, and then she felt something tumble out of her rectum.

She put her hand underneath her butt behind the silver gown and knew that a morsel of poop escaped from her colon and settled between her cheeks.

As she walked, another poop ball broke loose and joined the one between her buttocks.

Hannah knew where this was going.

She felt more poop balls coming.

Correction: the turd was coming.

She got to the large white tent where the ceremony was taking place. The line stopped for a moment.

Hannah felt the poop balls back building until they gathered into a cluster of dry pebbles at the seat of her girlie boxers.

She walked with her thighs together, so that the turd marbles in her panties didn't start dropping like rabbit pellets.

When they got to their chairs, Hannah reached around and gripped the area of her dress through the gown where the seat of her panties was.

She held on to the poo ball mass and shifted it upward as she sat down, letting the turd marbles rest at the crack of her ass where her tailbone was.

The dry pebbles were secure, so long as she didn't have to knell down or bend over.

But the massive stool was moving back down into her lower rectum.

It spread her tender anus open with a muffled noise like a plastic bag being balled up underneath a pillow.

She breathed out as the stool spread her open so wide, it sent vibrations of orgasmic ecstasy throughout her body.

She shut her eyes and imagined that she was on the toilet at home, grinding the monster out.

The tip of the turd stopped moving out when it touched the seat of her panties.

Hannah knew that if she stood up, there was a chance that the turd would slide completely out.

And it wasn't long before the smell of the turd marbles in her panties was carried on the light wind throughout the graduating class.

The woman seated next to Hannah sniffed and made a gas face at the faint odor of feces.

Then, to Hannah's dismay, they began handing out the degrees. When Hannah's row stood up, the scent of her poop was ten times stronger. She even heard someone behind her say, "It stinks like shit out here."

Hannah made her way to the stage with turd marbles in her panties. The turd itself was caught between her cheeks and kicking up a serious aroma.

Hannah tried to remain still, but the line was moving pretty steady.

The turd marbles began dropping out of her panties; she could feel them brush her leg as they fell.

If she was leaving a trail of poop nuggets behind, her fellow graduates behind her were stepping on them.

The turd between her cheeks was moving again. It curled into her white panties and made a bulge in her dress under the silver gown.

Now her panties were weighted down and she felt like they would fall.

The only thing keeping her panties up were her thick thighs, but that wouldn't stop the back of her underwear from coming down.

Hannah was two graduates away from getting her degree.

Please hold, Hannah thought. Just a little longer.

When Hannah's name was called, turd marbles started falling out of her underwear as she approached the podium.

She felt the sweet potato turd in the panties shift as she shook the college president's hand.

She hurried off the stage and down the isle with her degree pressed under her butt. More poop balls dropped from her dress under the gown.

Teah followed Hannah to a port-a-pot near some cars parked in the grass.

Teah pulled the door open and found Hannah with her gown and dress pulled away from her bottom, her panties down just below her knees.

Hannah was up on the toilet portion of the jon still wearing her white platform slide sandals, squatting like a frog over the opening, the mashed end of a big dark stool sticking half out of her anus.

Teah stepped in and closed the door.

"I can't believe you're in here," Teah said.

"I wouldn't have made it," Hannah said.

Hannah reached around and broke off another piece of hard poop. She dropped it into the blue cleaner below along with tissue and other turds.

Hannah sucked the remainder of the stool up into her colon once again.

She used sanitizer on her hands before she and her mother left. Hannah wanted to go home. She wanted this thing out of her rectum. Nothing else mattered.

Then Teah got a crazy idea.

"Come with me, Hannah."

Hannah followed Teah behind a power station building where nobody could see. Teah took out her touch screen cell phone and found the record option.

"Do it now," Teah said. "Take a dookie."

Hannah pulled up her gown, dress and took down her panties. She leaned forward and spread her cheeks.

Teah recorded Hannah from the waist down as Hannah pushed the remainder of her turd out.

Hannah cleaned up with baby wipes, turned around and looked down at the cluster of poo balls in the grass.

"You got all that?" Hannah asked.

"Yeah," Teah said. "Congratulations, baby."

----------------------------

A week went by before Hannah got an email from porn producer Neil David regarding a scat clip she did.

Hannah forgot about her bowel movement at her college graduation.

Teah was logged on to Hannah's account that evening and she sent the video clip to the email that Trooper David texted to her on her cell phone.

Hannah got out of the shower.

Teah was already in her night gown.

Hannah sat on her bed, drying her hair.

"What does it say?" Hannah asked.

Teah brought up the tab on the browser with email.

"Miss Jones," Teah began. "I had a chance to look at your clip from RateHerTurd.com. Although my primary distribution company doesn't openly endorse scat related content, I would like to consider you for a web-based fetish series based on erotic desperation and voyeurism.

"Your ability to do what it is you do is quite impressive and a few of my associates are interested in representing you. Although we don't take on new clients without referrals, I am willing to put you in touch with the right people, but only if you come to the adult expo next week.

"Please bring a resume and, if possible, bring a friend. We could always use more talent like yourself. I look forward to seeing you at the convention. Neil."

Hannah smiled and stood up in her night shirt.

"You sent my video to that porn producer?"

"That was the purpose of why the cop pulled us over. To get your foot in the door. To show that you're not ashamed to get dirty, and get paid."

"But he wants to see me only."

"He said bring a friend," Teah said. "Maybe you should take Melissa with. She poops a lot, right?"

Hannah backed away from her mother.

"This could be my big chance. I can buy a house. I can get my own car. I can get full custody of Gemeca."

"You go ahead," Teah said. "You deserve it."

"Are you kidding, mom?! You're coming with me."

"Maybe this is a bad idea for me."

"Are you crazy?! You set this whole thing up! I'm not going to that convention by myself."

"I'm old, Hannah."

Hannah kneeled before her mother.

"You're a legend in the online fetish community. I'm a newbie. They'd eat me alive. I'd be lost. You've been there before. You know the business. You can be my manger; you can train me!"

"My modeling days are over."

"I spoke to Dr. Angeles. He told me everything you did with him."

Teah lowered her head.

"Oh God."

"Mom, that man is obsessed with you. All he could do was talk about how big and hard your poop was and how good it felt to be with you. He said he worships you. If he could put a veil over your bottom and walk you backwards down the aisle, he would get married to your ass!"

Teah laughed out loud.

"Oh my God!"

"Mom, if you can make a man crazy like that at your age, I trust your judgment."

"Are you saying that because you need my help?"

"I'm saying it because I can't do this without you."

"You mean it, don't you Hannah?"

"We'll split everything down the middle."

"I want fifteen percent," Teah said. "That's all."

"That's all?" Hannah asked.

"Well, that and a few cameos here and there."

Hannah held out her hand.

"It's a deal."

"Good. So when the FBI shuts you down, I'll tell them this was all your idea."

Hannah frowned.

"That is not cool, mom."

"Our content will be on foreign servers."

"How foreign?"

"The Netherlands."

"Good deal."

Hannah went to the kitchen with her mother.

"Mom, what gets you constipated? I mean, so bound up you feel like you need forceps to get your dookie out?"

"Macaroni and cheese. If I drink whole fat milk with it. I won't go for days. What about you?"

"Pizza with extra cheese and corn chips. Makes my turds like giant boulders stuck together in my colon."

Teah handed Hannah a take-out menu and took extra sharp cheddar out of the fridge.

"We'd better get started then."