Graduation Day

Story Info
Blacked Faggot.
1.5k words
4.48
25.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just turned 18 in December and I was college bound. I should have been at my high school graduation this June summers day and instead I was in a vacant classroom with a janitor named TJ trying to deep throat his monster black cock. I guess I began celebrating early. It seems since a maintenance worker named Sylvester found out I turned 18 in December, I have been real popular with the black male workers at my high school. I was always friendly with and occasionally flirted with them.

So here I was totally naked in my old English class, my cap and gown in a heap on the floor, my head bobbing up and down on a 10", 50 year olds cock. He, of course, came in my mouth and then stretched my rectum for about the 10th time that semester. When TJ zipped up and walked out the door, he left me face down on the desk with my gaped fuck tunnel leaking his seed all over the floor. He said to lock up and get over to the gym so Tyrone could say goodbye to me properly. I heeded TJ's directions and put my graduation robe over my smooth naked body and went straight to the gym.

When I got to the gym, it was very hot with the AC set to 80 for the out of school months. I found Tyrone, a 45 year old ex-con, near the equipment room putting the padded floor mats away. His dark black 6'4" muscular body had sweated through his janitors jumpsuit. As I said hello, he grabbed me roughly and forced me to my knees on a mat. He was dripping sweat and smelled extremely musky as he quickly removed my graduation robe. When he pulled down the zipper of his jumpsuit, his aroma attacked my nostrils. When he unharnessed his thick 11", jet black monster, it was soaked in sweat and possibly remnants of another faggot.

As usual, I gagged on its size but also its pungent taste. I was determined to wash his massive cock and huge nut sack clean with my tongue and saliva. I worked up and down the shaft of his tool and sucked his balls until I was covered in saliva. I forced his meat as far down my throat as I could then got into a good rhythm. Because of the heat we both were sweating profusely, soaking the mat under us. When Tyrone shot his load, I swallowed as much as I could and the rest covered my face and chest. Both of us were covered in sweat and stretched out on the mat, it was like we had oiled up. It felt sexy sliding around on the mat and Tyrone soon had back his huge erection.

He slid me onto my belly and positioned his slick body on top of me. I was pinned as he located my cum lubed man cunt and began pressing in. I screamed out as usual as he pressed his black monster in an inch at a time. When he pushed as far as he could go, he began stroking in and out with increasing speed. I felt proud that I stretched enough to take his massive cock. We continued to sweat and soak the mat as we changed positions while never extracting his cock from my pussy. Finally he pulled out with loud pop so I could get on top. My hole felt so stretched and vacant I couldn't wait to get that black cock back in my asshole. I rode Tyrone until he filled my bowels with his hot sperm load.

After I sucked Tyrone clean, we headed for the locker room to take a shower. I had to cup my hand over my gaped man cunt so I would not leak cum on the gym floor. I squished when I walked, feeling so wide open and so used. Little did I know that I would be chasing the soap and taking Tyrone's cock again in the shower. He fucked me romantically from behind as he worked my nipples and put hickeys on my neck. I knew that Sylvester, my steady black daddy, would not be happy with the hickeys so tonight I would have to do something special for him.

I left Tyrone and headed for the auditorium hoping my name had not been called to walk yet. As I ran through the halls, I could feel my shaved naked body sliding against my wrinkled robe. When I got there, my row had thankfully not been called yet. I waved at my parents and girlfriend and took my seat hoping my nakedness under the gown would not be noticed. As I sat, I could feel my lovers juice seeping from my gaped hole. And when I got up to walk, I could feel black cum on my inner thighs. By the time we were done and moving out for pictures, I could feel a wet spot on the back of my gown. My mom noticed, thought I sat in something and tried to wipe it off. She also said I smelled musky and suggested I put on some deodorant. My girlfriend Mia gave me a congratulatory kiss and I wondered if she could taste TJ and Tyrone's cocks on my breath.

The administrative offices were directly across from the auditorium and I spotted Sylvester who waved me over. Sylvester is the one that turned me out 5 months earlier on a mattress in the maintenance shed. Daddy was the youngest of my BBC lovers at 33. He was also the biggest in height and cock size. He was 6'4", 250 with a 12", beer can width dick. The first time I got laid by him it was thankfully Saturday because my screams could be heard across campus. Daddy fucked me all that spring break week because he said continued penetration and sperm consumption would further feminize me. He said to become a 100% beta BBC Fag I would have to be open with my love of black with everyone including my girlfriend and parents. He suggested to come out in a video so the true depths of my black cock addiction could be brought to light.

Because Daddy was trying bring me into the spotlight, when I approached him he grabbed and French kissed deeply while rubbing my round ass. My family didn't see this, but lots of parents and students did. They also saw when he led me into the bathroom by my hand. We brushed past some people and into a stall, slamming the door. Once inside, my gown hit the floor and I hit my knees. Even though we were in a back stall, other guys could hear me slurping and gagging on Sylvester's cock. They also heard him barking out orders and calling me names like cum slut, faggot and cocksucker. At one point, two guys came in talking to each other commenting that Timmy (me) is the one back there sucking off a black guy. My secret was getting out thanks to Daddy.

When I got back to Mia and my parents, they were the last ones in the courtyard. I apologized for taking so much time in the restroom as well as getting to the ceremony late. My dad also asked who the black man was that he saw me talking to. I lied and told him it was one of my teachers. He told me that regardless of it being a teacher, I should not have kissed him because people would think I was gay. After this piece of advice to his black cock loving son he went with my mom to get the car. Mia and I sat talking, kissing (with cum breathe) and looking forward to the graduation party that night. Weirdly, none of them noticed I was naked under the gown, smelled like a whore or saw the Jack of Spades tattoo on my ankle Sylvester bought me for graduation.

I knew that once the gossip got around to Mia at the party about me giving a blowjob in the bathroom, she would get disgusted and dump me. If she knew the truth about how many black men used me and how they used me, she would go into shock. I told her I would meet her there, but my real plan was to meet with Daddy and his friends at a motel for the weekend. When I got to the motel, I was given drinks, poppers and pot. While high as a kite, I was stripped and put on the bed with three cameras facing me. Over the next two days, I was spite roasted, swallowed a ton of cum and was even initiated to double anal. All of it was filmed to produce a porn video.

I woke up Monday morning stuck to the bed from black cum, ass so sore I could barely walk and extremely hungover. With all the pictures and video, my BBC slut anonymity was long gone. That day I moved in with Sylvester to start my new life.