Low Rent Apartment

Story Info
College boy finds love and submission in a black community.
2.2k words
4.54
52.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and couldn't believe how sore I was. There was a sour taste in my mouth and a sticky dryness on different parts of my body. I could hear conversation and laughter coming from the kitchen and noticed it was almost noon time. My bedroom was a wreck as I suspected the rest of my apartment would be.

I had moved into this apartment my second year of college to get some privacy and quiet. On my limited resources I found this place in a mostly minority area off campus. I was one of only two white occupants in my building and the youngest at 19. The other tenants were mostly older black men in their 30s and 40s. I found out during my first community party that the apartments were a release destination for parolees.

That seemed to explain why my girlfriend and I felt like these men were flirting with me and trying to gain my attention. She said, in a joking way, that I was the girl in the room more than she was. She didn't know how accurate that statement was. From that night to this weekend I experienced many feminizing gestures.

The men would open doors for me, bring my groceries up from the car, hug me when I was leaving or coming home, pat me on the ass when I was walking away and often stare me down until I would shyly look away. Than two nights ago when I was coming home, a man named Tyrone asked if he could come by and watch TV because his cable was out.

I met him at the party and was intimidated by his size and appearance. He stood 6'4", weighed about 240 pounds chiseled was bald with many graphic tattoos. At 5'8", 165 he towered me and out weighed by quite a lot. He came to the door that night wearing nylon basketball shorts and a tank top. I answered the door barefoot wearing sweats and a t-shirt. He smiled and handed me one of the two beers he was holding.

We sat down and began watching a movie and after about 30 minutes of watching and talking, Tyrone went into the kitchen to toss his beer bottle and when he came back to the couch, he sat right next to me and put his arm above me. I tried to get up and toss my beer bottle, but he insisted on doing it for me and came back to the same spot. He began rubbing my bare feet and then my thigh.

When I started to protest he kissed me deeply and covered me with his muscular body. After 5 minutes I pushed him away telling him I had a girlfriend. He got up and said he understood. Tyrone said that most of the parolees in the building had fucked white boys in prison and they still had a strong taste for white boy pussy. They all thought when they met me that I wanted to be turned out.

He said if I changed my mind he would love for me to be his faggot. I oddly felt flattered by his words and the 10" bulge I created in his shorts. Than he asked if he and Big Mike could come over the next night to watch the fights. In spite of knowing their attraction to my asshole, I agreed. Tyrone asked me for one last kiss and after I weakly objected, we kissed for another 5 minutes as he pressed his black cock against me. After he left, I had a weird tingling sensation.

I woke up the next morning feeling very weird about what happened but glad that it was Friday. As I laid in bed thinking about my situation I got an erection that would not go away. I couldn't get the bulge in Tyrone's shorts out of my head and started masturbating to it. Just as I was getting ready to cum, the phone rang. It was my girlfriend Mia reminding me that we were to go to the outdoor market on Saturday morning and she would pick me up.

I felt guilty about my behavior but finished masturbating to thoughts of big black cock anyway. As I began getting ready for the day, I felt myself behaving strangely in a subconscious manner. I shaved my body hair and cut my pubic area into a small V. I cleaned the house, changed the sheets and made sure there was beer in the refrigerator. As I was leaving for school, I saw Tyrone near the parking lot talking with three other black men. I waved as my heart pounded in my chest.

He waved me over and introduced me to Big Mike who I remembered from the party. He was even bigger than Tyrone and much blacker, also I guessed in his late 30s. As I stood there Tyrone put his arm around my shoulders. He said he would be there at my place at 7 O'clock. Then he patted me on the ass as I walked away, his friends were making comments under their breathe I could not make out. I was embarrassed and now determined nothing would happen physically again.

As I drove back from class later that day I had butterflies in my stomach anticipating how to get out of this "date". While making my way through the complex after getting home, the black men I knew welcomed me with hugs and smiles. It was like they were awaiting good news. With me being 19 and most of them late 30s and older, I figured I didn't know what was going on because of my age. It was 6:45 when I got to my apartment and changed into shorts. Then, like the early morning body shave, I did something out of character. I put on g-string underwear to show off my tan lines.

It became 7:15 and they hadn't made it to my apartment yet and I started to feel relieved that they would not come. At 7:20 there was a knock at the door and when I opened it Tyrone and Big Mike rushed through the door. Mike went to the TV for the remote and Tyrone went right to the kitchen to pour 3 shots of tequila and get 3 beers.

We immediately sat down on the couch as the fight started with me in the middle. All of us toasted than downed our shots as we talked and watched the fight. I found out that Tyrone and Mike had been cell mates, both saying they shared everything together. I tried to keep my distance but as we did more shots and smoked a joint, my resistance lessened. We laughed and were having a good time when Mike got up suddenly and said he had to leave for a while.

A minute later Tyrone's hands gravitated to my ass and as I tried to pull away he pulled my shorts down exposing the g-string I had foolishly put on. He went from calling me Timmy and buddy and dude to calling me bitch and slut and faggot. He had me take off all of my clothes and straddle him on the couch. It felt so humiliating to be totally naked with another man kissing me and working a finger into my asshole.

I could feel Tyrone's cock getting hard and he put my hand on it to help bring it to full revival. While I was doing this, we casually finished smoking a joint. He than released his thick 10" s of black cock and massive balls. He pushed me to my knees and directed my lips to his precum soaked head. It slipped in and I sucked away his juice. Ty patiently let me get a rhythm before he fed me more. His thickness made it hard for me to get more than 3-4 inches before gagging.

About 10 minutes into my first blow job, Big Mike came back in and casually sat on the couch next to us. He had obviously seen this a number of times while they were in prison and taking down a white boy was common. After being startled, Ty straighten me back out by fucking my throat and making me lick his balls. After a half hour and a lot of saliva I could feel Tyrone's cock tense up in my throat. When he came it filled my mouth and started shooting out on my face and chest. Afterward, I sat on the floor in front of him exhausted.

Tyrone got up to get us all shots while I sat naked in front of his friend covered in cum that Ty would not let me wipe off. Big Mike pulled away from the fight long enough to toast the shot, rub his hand on my ass and tell me how sweet it was. The humiliation of the situation was overwhelming. Sitting there watching a fight with a man's cum dripping off my face. I felt like a sissy black cock whore like they wanted. Than Tyrone said it was time for the turn out and walked me into the bedroom.

He laid me across the bed on my stomach with my white ass up contrasted by my tan lines. Tyrone admired my smooth skin and hairless asshole. He started by working his tongue into my virgin butthole. He ate my hole like it was a delicacy while smacking my ass cheeks to help it loosen. It became obvious that he was an expert in turning white boys out. As he tongued me, he keep spreading my legs more and more. He was being very careful with me which I found out later was because he wanted me as a long term bitch.

Tyrone asked me if I had any lube and I pointed to the night stand. He got it and generously coated my hole and as I looked in the mirror, his cock also. His black cock looked so huge that I started to tense up. He recognized this and started smacking my ass hard. Then he said calmly to get ready baby. He positioned his mushroom head at my entrance and pushed slowly forward. Just getting the head in my boy pussy made me jump. Ty laughed a little when he made a point of saying that I was no longer a virgin. I wasn't as worried about that as I was the ebony pole entering me at that moment.

Tyrone was taking his time breaking down the barriers of my ass pussy. The stretching had started and when I began to relax with him half way in, he slowly stroked me. When I pushed back, he got more aggressive. I can't say I liked it because I just loved it. I could see us in the mirror, him forcing his thick black cock into his bitch. I wanted to feel his balls on my ass and keep pushing back on him. Then he pulled me up and positioned me doggie style, driving his cock in me. About this time Big Mike came in the room with his cock out. He positioned himself in front of me and entered my mouth.

They spite roasted me for so long my jaw was about to give out. Just then I felt the sensation of getting my bowels coated for the very first time. Tyrone came so much that when he pulled out, a torrent of cum rushed out. It served as extra lube as Big Mike filled the gap immediately. With his thickness, my stretch was going to get even greater. I pushed back hard on his black monster while Tyrone put his cum and ass covered snake in my face. I licked him clean while Big Mike continued to bring tears to my eyes. With Big Mike pounding my cunt, my pleasure could not be contained as I came without touching myself all over the bed. I now had his black pole balls deep unit he pulled out and came all over my ass and back.

The fucking, blow jobs, cum eating, cum facials and breeding continued until 4 am when I passed out on the cum covered bed. I had my boy pussy and mouth entered more times than I could count. Now I really knew what being turned was because all I could think about was black cock. I was now a Black Cock Loving Faggot who would drop his pants in a minute for black cock.

I continued to lay in bed and heard Tyrone cooking breakfast. He was by himself now with Big Mike having left. Then I heard a knock on the door and remembered Mia was coming over. He opened the door and I heard them talking. Suddenly Mia said Oh My God and then they both were laughing. Finally, Mia poked her head in the room smiling. I was in a state of shock lying there in my condition. She sat at the edge of the bed and said she had a strong feeling I was a faggot. She said the way I reacted when men were flirting with me, especially black men made this obvious to her. I was also shocked to find out that for the past two months, she had been fucking a black parolee from my building.

She told me that she still wanted to stay together as long as we could have black lovers on the side. I agreed and she kissed me deeply on my cum covered lips. When she left, I had breakfast with Tyrone naked. Than we showered together, got in bed and for the rest of the day did whatever he said.

...to be continued