Graduation Party

Story Info
A set of estranged twins attempt to mend their relationship.
16.7k words
4.7
49.3k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

This is NOT a slam bam story, the length was needed to tell the story.

This is intended to be the first part of a three part story.

Thanks to Gunter99 for his time, expertise, patients, and insights in editing this piece for me.

All Characters are figments of my imagination and those participating in sexual activities are over 18 year of age.

Mark was excited as he ran down the hallway avoiding running into other students cleaning out their lockers. He burst through the doors entering the clean, clear sunshine. The sky was clear blue and very few clouds. He ran over to the student parking lot and began looking for Joe. The plan was to meet Joe for a ride home. Today was the last day of school of their senior year. They had the weekend and graduation would be on Tuesday following Memorial Day. He had not come to school this morning with Joe so didn't know where he parked.

Mom had dropped his twin sister Megan and he off at school this morning. She said, "I want to take you to school today just as I did your first day of Kindergarten."

Mark heard someone calling him from behind and turned to see Joe waving. Mark ran over and they gave each other a high five. Joe said, "It feels great to be out of High School!" and Mark agreed. They climbed into the car and began to head for Mark's home.

"Are you sure you can't do a little celebrating with me tonight?" Joe asked.

"No, I told you Mom has a list a mile long of tasks she wants me to complete before the party. She has decided to make it into a family reunion too and we have some family staying at the house with us." Mark told him. "In fact, the only person with a longer list is Megan."

Joe got sappy like he always did and said, "Megan, dreamy Megan!" He then got more serious, "Mark, have you told her about me yet? Have you told her about how wonderful I am, how great a guy I am and how well I would treat her?"

Mark said, "Come on Joe, you know that Megan and I don't get along with each other. I would be the last person to recommend you with any hope of positive results. She is so tight with those uppity friends of hers that she doesn't even think her shit stinks."

Joe said, "But the two of you were so very tight growing up. I remember when I first met you about two years ago that you couldn't go out and do guy things with me without her. I was too stupid at the time to realize how great it would have been to have her with us."

Mark said, "Ya, that was around the time Megan started hanging with her new friends. I guess that was the beginning of us drifting apart. I don't know what or when the hostility began but she and I no longer have much to do with each other. "

They drove for some time in silence. As they approached Mark's home Joe said, "Well if you get some free time this weekend give me a call and we can hang out."

Mark said, "I will, but have a great weekend without me and congratulations on being a high school graduate!!"

Mark saw a large smile come to Joe's face and Joe said, "Thanks and you too!" Mark left the car and ran into the house while Joe drove off.

Mark burst into the house with the idea of telling his mom he was home and a high school graduate. When he entered, he saw lots of people and realized that all his relatives were there. Cousin Harry and his wife Sally, Uncle Albert and Aunt Helen, Uncle George and Aunt Marge were all in the living room and yelled, "Congratulations!" to Mark.

Mark greeted each of them and thanked them for coming to help celebrate Megan and his graduation. As soon as he could get away, he went looking for mom and found her in the kitchen. He came up behind her, wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug. She turned in his arms and hugged him back.

She said, "I heard all the racket in the living room so knew you were home. Congratulations! How does it feel?"

Mark replied, "It feels Great, Super Great! And Thanks! I was surprised to see Uncle Albert and Aunt Helen here, I thought that they weren't coming."

His mom said, "Ya, me too. When I invited them I offered the spare room but they said they wouldn't be able to make it. I then invited your cousin Harry and Sally to use the room." I haven't seen Megan yet but wanted to ask the two of you if you could see your way clear to share her room. That way Uncle Albert and Aunt Helen could stay in your room?"

Mark felt a bit stunned and couldn't talk for a moment or two. He said, "Ya, I am sure we can make it work. We are to be roommates this fall at college so..."

Mom said, "Good, please go up to your room and pick out what you will need for clothes, at least for tomorrow. Move them to Megan's room so that I can tell Albert and Helen to take their suitcases to your room."

Mark ran up the stairs to his room to attempt to clear his head. He organized his thoughts about what he would be doing tomorrow and what clothes he would need. What the hell would be Megan's reaction.? He took the clothes to Megan's room. When he reached the door, he felt a bit uncomfortable about entering. He had not been in Megan's room for more than two years. The last time he had left after a very loud argument. He couldn't remember the reason for the argument. He most definitely remembered the hurt feelings. He pushed them aside in his mind and entered the room.

The room was pretty much like it had been with a few different posters on the wall. He looked for a place to set his clothes. Today was the last day of school so he assumed that the desk would be a good place for the clothes and set them there. He was turning to leave when Megan came into the room. He immediately reacted by telling her, "Mom told me" but didn't finish.

Megan held up her hand and said, "Ya, Mom told me we are going to be roommates." He could tell that Megan was feeling some discomfort as well. She said, "Well do you think we can smoke the peace pipe for this weekend?"

Mark said, "Ya, I think we can." Lots of thoughts were going through Mark's mind about his twin sister and how they got into this situation. He was also lamenting the loss of her friendship. He must have been lost in his thoughts and not made any movement when he became aware of Megan clearing her throat.

"Brother, not to cause any more friction between us but, could you leave my room so that I can change out of these school clothes?"

"Ya, see you in a bit." and left the room. "Please let me know what I can move in here to set up the air mattress?"

Megan watched her brother leave her room and close the door. She stood in place for some time before moving to the chair to remove her shoes. She took off the rest of her clothes as well, down to her panties and bra. She went to her dresser where she selected a tee shirt and a pair of shorts which she put on, along with her tennis shoes.

The act of dressing was all completed in a minor trance. Her mind was on her brother. She recalled how Mark had begun to go out with his friends about two years previous without including her. He did not even tell her he was going. She thought about how hurt she was when she learned this was happening. She had confronted Mark who had become defensive and belligerent. She remembered how he began avoiding her, wouldn't go to or take part in things they had always done together.

She thought about how she had worked at finding other friends to make her happy and maybe get a bit of revenge. She wondered if this sharing a room would help them to mend fences. It may blow even bigger holes in their relationship. She thought about how in the past few months things between Mark and herself seemed to have improved. She also wondered if it was just that they had gotten used to each other's buffers for space.

As Megan left her room, she committed that she would work very hard this weekend to recreate the good relationship with her twin. She also was feeling rather excited about the prospect. She stopped at the stair bottom to maneuver around Uncle Albert. He was bringing their suitcases to Mark's room. She also got the impression that Uncle Albert was looking more at her chest than her eyes when he spoke to her. She moved to the kitchen to see if mom had any tasks for her due to the unexpected company.

When Megan reached the kitchen, mom indeed had a list of tasks for her. Megan asked about Mark as she didn't see him. He was off to the grocery to pick up a few things needed to extend the dinner offerings. After dinner Mark and Megan cleaned up the dishes and loaded the dishwasher. They wanted mom and dad to be free to visit with the company. A number of relatives not staying in the house dropped by to visit and let all know they had arrived safe and sound.

During the dish clean up Megan made her initial attempt at mending fences. She said,'' Hey roomie, you looking forward to sharing a room?"

Mark replied with some hesitation, "Ya, are you OK with this?"

Megan couldn't stop herself from being defensive in her reply, "Why wouldn't I be?" She saw Mark's face change and before he could say anything she said, "Mark, I'm sorry! I want to use this situation to make us friends again and I am afraid my defences are still up."

Mark looked at her with a defensive look and then smiled and she could see his whole body relax.

"Meg, I would like that a lot! I am so glad to know that you think the same. I would love to have you as a friend again!"

Megan reacted by relaxing her muscles as well. They both smiled at each other for a moment or two. Throughout the rest of the evening the two of them made attempts to talk kindly to each other .

The last guest left the house late. Uncle Albert, Aunt Helen, Cousin Harry and Sally had all gone off the bed some time earlier. Mom and dad looked around the living room and said almost at the same time, "Let's leave this to the morning." Mom of course couldn't resist picking up a few things and taking them to the kitchen.

Megan said, "Mom, Dad, you guys go to bed, you have done a lot today. Mark can use the upstairs bathroom first while I pick up a few things and then we can all get some sleep." They agreed and headed off to their bedroom.

Mark said to Megan, "Are you sure, I can help pick things up."

Megan replied, "We cannot use the bathroom at the same time. One of us has to go first, so why don't you get ready for bed and I will see you in a bit? By the way, the air mattress and moving furniture is a bit much. Just sleep in my bed."

Mark said, "OK" and began to head upstairs. "Meg, are you sure about the bed?"

"Yes"

It was Mark's habit to clean up and shave before going to bed so that he wasn't so rushed in the morning. After using the bathroom, he went to Megan's room. It didn't feel comfortable undressing in her room. He stripped down but kept his boxers on. He normally slept without any clothing but this night he would be in the same bed as Megan. He laid down on the bed after opening the covers and sheet and then covered himself in only the sheet. He moved to the left most side of the bed and waited. He had left the desk light on but had turned off the overhead light. After waiting for what seemed like forever, he heard noises in the bathroom.

Megan left the bathroom and walked to her room. Without thinking she opened the door and walked in and was immediately startled to see Mark in her bed. She paused in the entrance and then moved in and closed the door. As she walked she couldn't take her eyes off Mark's bare chest. It caused a stirring in her that she had not expected. She felt tingling in her nipples and that tingling seemed to be moving to her pussy. She walked over to her desk and grabbed the chair moving it to the side of the bed furthest from Mark. She sat down and said, "Mark, I would like to talk."

Mark replied, "OK."

Megan thought "Man of few words'' Mark did turn to his right side and propped his head on his hand. Megan began, "Do you remember about two years ago when you wanted to make and have friends that didn't include me? You wanted your "Space?" Without pausing she went on, "Well that hurt me." My initial reaction was to try to tag along anyway. When you physically pushed me away that night, that changed everything." Megan paused and Mark didn't say anything but did look down.

Megan said, "That is when I"

Mark said at the same time, "Don't you think"

They both stopped.

There was again silence for a time then Mark said, "Megan, I am so very sorry about that push! I hated myself the moment I did it. I wanted immediately to come back and apologize. Joe was driving and in a hurry to get to wherever it was that we were going. The next day, you wouldn't even look or talk to me. I reacted to that badly."

There was silence again then Megan said, "Ya, I was so very hurt that I wanted to hurt you back." Mark wanted to say something so very much but knew deep down inside that he needed to shut up and listen. Megan continued, "I thought that if you could have friends without me, I would go out and get friends without you. I also went out of my way to ensure that you were not befriended in any way from my new friends. I want to apologize, truly apologize. For all my behaviors against you and all the times I rejected your attempts to approach me."

There was again silence for several beats and then Mark said, "I forgive you, if you forgive me." Megan nodded as Mark continued. "I cannot count the many times I wanted to share something with you. I missed having you as my best friend. I hated that we were not. I cannot tell you how many times I beat myself up as to how I treated you. I am so very sorry!" They were smiling now and had some tears in their eyes as they looked at each other from across the bed.

Megan laughed and said, "Yes! Remember that time that Kathy Hinton and Greg Belt were caught in the computer lab when I opened the door. They were naked. I wanted to share this with you but also ask your advice about it."

Mark shared, "And that time Sarah Thompson was chasing me to take her out. I wanted your advice but couldn't get it." The twins continued to share stories and laugh. They also began to relish the feelings that they were again becoming friends.

Several times throughout the conversation Megan thought that her brother was a little too interested in her chest. She would move in such a way so as to make her breasts move under the thin tee shirt. Doing this was to test her theory. She concluded that he was watching. She also noticed that she liked it.

Mark yawned and the two decided it was time to go to sleep. Megan turned off the desk light and climbed in under the sheet. In trying to get comfortable her hand touched Mark. She quickly drew her hand back and felt the mattress move suggesting that Mark had done the same. As she lay there, she thought that she would like to hold Mark's hand and reached over to find it. When he started to move away, she held on and soon the two were holding hands and drifting off to sleep.

When Mark began to wake, he first became aware of his morning wood. He realized that things were different. He remembered where he was sleeping. He also discovered that Megan had her head on his upper chest on his right. His arm was under and around her. She also had her right leg over the top of his and her hand was most definitely wrapped around his erection. No wonder his wood felt so good this morning. He most definitely woke up fast after that revelation. He laid there both enjoying the situation as well as wondering what would happen when she woke up. He was also in a quandary about how fast he wanted her to wake up, this was quite wonderful just the way things were.

He could tell when she began to awaken as her muscles began to twitch, muscles including those in her right hand. He thought he would lay there holding her while she held him and watched and waited to see what was going to happen. And whatever it was, it had better happen quickly as he already was having a hard time holding back his orgasm. Megan became quite active and then everything stopped. That is when he knew that Megan must be awake and aware.

Without lifting her head she slowly began to move her head so that she could better see his face. In this moving she didn't release his erection. When their eyes met she said, "So you are awake?"

Mark looked back into her eyes and said, "Yes, for some time now."

Megan said, "Well I can explain, I think."

Mark didn't say anything, just kept looking into those beautiful eyes.

Megan said, "I woke up in the night to go to the bathroom. When I returned the sky had lighted enough so that I could see you when I entered the room. You had kicked the sheet off and your erection was coming out of your boxers pointing straight into the air. I have wanted to know about it for so very long, I thought this was my opportunity and why would I pass it up? I carefully climbed back into bed, cuddled close to you, and touched it. I then explored it with my hand and held it. I must have fallen asleep while holding it. I woke up just now. I hope I didn't embarrass you or hurt you, I was curious."

After a short pause Mark said, "It was my pleasure!"

Megan still held his erection in her hand. Megan in a rather more excited tone said, "It's OK? Are you sure?"

"It's OK and yes I am sure!"

Megan asked excitedly, "Can I see it now that there is more light?" She had lifted her torso up to a sitting position but was still leaning on her left arm.

Mark with a laugh in his voice said, "Yes, explore all you want!"

Megan lifted herself up on her knees, right hand still on the erection and said, "Can we take your boxers off?"

Mark just nodded in agreement. He could not find words.

While she pulled down the boxers on his right side he helped by lifting up and pulling down the left side. They flew to the floor.

Mark was amazed that in the whole operation Megan had not let go of his erection. She had switched hands during the boxer removal but always had contact with it. Mark also noticed wonderful tingles and pulses were emanating from his cock. There were muscle contractions in his legs that resulted in him not laying quietly.

Megan said, "Can I explore your sack?"

Mark agreed but in his mind was having a hard time holding on.

Quickly Megan moved her right hand to wrap around his testicles. Mark jumped and Megan froze, then said, "Did I hurt you?"

Mark said, "No, but I was anticipating pain. I would ask that you are very gentle and careful when handling those. And don't squeeze them!!"

Megan said, "OK!" Megan held his scrotum on the fingers of her right hand. She gently rolled his balls, rubbed them, hefted them. With her left hand she continued to hold and squeeze Mark's erection. Too soon from Mark's point of view she transferred her right hand to his erection letting his scrotum drop. She repositioned herself to lay her upper body on his stomach. She began to pet and periodically squeeze his member. Megan said, "It's so soft like a kitten and yet so hard. It's beautiful."

There was silence for a time while Megan continued to explore. She would squeeze it and see it jump. She pumped it and watched pre-cum appear. Mark could not believe what a wonderful thing was happening. Megan asked, "Are all cocks this big?' She then squeezed hard to see if she could make her thumb and fingers meet. She was just able to get them to touch.

"Be careful, if you continue to do that I am going to explode!"

"You mean you would cum?"

"Exactly!"

"I would like to see that! Can I make you cum?"

Mark was rather dazed by that request but who was he to deny his sister such a learning opportunity? He said, "Yes!"

With great enthusiasm Megan began to pump his erection and rubbing it with both hands. She took note that with both hands wrapped around Mark's erection the tip still was uncovered. She then began to rub the tip with her thumb.