Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had been concentrating hard on maintaining control. He had not taken the opportunity to touch Megan. He now did so. He could only reach her back. He ran his right hand under her tee shirt and felt the very soft and smooth skin. His mind engaged on the fact that he was touching the naked back of a beautiful girl. The result, he couldn't hold out and his first squirt shot out of his penis.

Megan jumped and said, "Oh!" and then she did something that Mark had not expected. She rolled her chest over the top of his erection while her hands continued to hold on tight. With great pleasure he emptied himself onto her hands and onto her chest.

Megan felt thrills run through her body at the feel of the pulses in her hands along with the knowledge she had made this happen. She also felt electrical sparks run from her nipples to her pussy each time warm cum would hit her breasts.

Both of them lay still for some time, Mark panting. He had covered his mouth with part of his pillow when he realized that he couldn't hold his voice down. Megan lifted up and pulled her night shirt over her head. While on her knees she wrapped the shirt around his erection wiping up the liquid.

She began to wipe her chest. The wiggling of her breasts mesmerized Mark. She moved the shirt to her nose and smelled it. She made a sound like " mmmmm" and her whole body shivered. She wiped down her chest and breasts again. This provided Mark with his first look at his partially nude sister's breasts. They were beautiful. They were about the size of an apple, pointed cones with nipples taught and oh so inviting. Mark was also amazed how they seemed to defy gravity. He always thought she was beautiful but the beauty he was seeing at this moment took his breath away.

Megan said, "This sex stuff is a bit messy but fun!"

"It was great for me!"

Megan said, "It was exciting!" and then noticed where Mark was looking. She asked, "Do you like my tits?"

Mark smiled and said, "Yes, Very much! Megan you are Beautiful!"

She blushed a bit and said,"Aw, I bet you say that to all the girls that make you cum!"

Mark wanted to say more but Megan jumped off the bed and stripped off her panties and grabbed a bathrobe. She draped it over her right shoulder and walked back to the bed. Mark feasted his eyes on her taking in everything at once. Her pussy area was covered in a light dusting of blond hair. Her legs looked extremely long. and her smile had a look of mischief.

She said, "I am going to go take a shower. Are you going to join me?"

Mark was a bit taken back by that suggestion then remembered all the guests they had staying in the house. He said, "Megan, by the time you and I take a shower, everyone in the house will be up and about. They will catch us leaving the bathroom together. You go take your shower and I am going for a run."

Megan turned without putting on the robe and left the room. Mark was in awe by how carefree Megan seemed to be. He laid in bed for a short time remembering what had happened. He knew that if he were still here when she returned, he would get another show. But he was also sure that someone in the house would catch them. He got up, dressed and left for his run.

Mark returned from his run sweaty and in need of a shower. He said "Hi" to all who were in the kitchen but didn't see Megan. He climbed the stairs and entered Megan's room. He didn't find her there either. He grabbed his clothes and headed to the bathroom. He took a quick shower as he knew he would be back for another one before noon. Mark had agreed to mow several of the neighbors lawns this summer. They all wanted it done on Saturday mornings. He dressed in a tee shirt, shorts along with tennis shoes and headed downstairs to grab breakfast.

Megan was in the kitchen this time and offered to make him eggs and bacon for breakfast. The looks from Mom and Dad at this were precious but nothing was said. Mark said he would like that. He went to the toaster to make himself some toast and grabbed a cup of coffee. He stood by the toaster while he waited and addressed the questions from the guests.

The questions were about what he had done that morning and his plans for the rest of the day. He kept an eye on Megan as she made his breakfast. Her back was toward the others so her smiles and winks couldn't be seen by any of the others. The toast popped, so he took the two pieces and buttered them. Timing was perfect as Megan said the food was ready. He held his plate, while she placed the eggs and bacon on it. As she turned and moved her arm to fill his plate he thought the movement under her tee shirt suggested no bra. They locked eyes and smiled. Mark said, "Thanks Meg!" and went to the table.

Mom and Dad again had a look of surprise on their faces. Mark said to mom, "How did you like sleeping in the basement?" Mom replied with,"It was a bit cool but lots of blankets and you all know that I often refer to your father as a furnace, so I was fine."

Last fall a new mattress and box springs were installed on mom and dad's bed. Mom insisted that the old set be saved in the basement until after this family reunion. She knew that bed space would be in short supply. She and dad slept on this old bed set last night and would do so for the duration of the family reunion.

After Breakfast Mark headed out to mow the lawns. Meanwhile Megan helped clean up the breakfast dishes and put the extra food away. Mom and Dad took their guests outside to help set up some tables around the yard for use at this evening's picnic. Megan joined them outside when she had the breakfast things completed. She wasn't out there very long before Uncle Albert was offering to help her set up the table, she was wrestling. It made her feel uncomfortable due to what seemed as if he was always looking at was her chest. She couldn't very well refuse his help. She did manage to get away from him by going over to ask Mom for her next assignment.

Mom sent her to the store to pick up some things. When she returned she put them away in the kitchen and started making preparation for lunch. It would be sandwiches, chips and drinks but took time to put together. The family and the guests were beginning to show up to add their help to the festivities. She carried the finished sandwiches outside and after placing them on one of the tables. She then covered them with a dish towel.

She went in to get the drinks. Dad had gotten the cooler out of the garage and she placed the soft drinks in that cooler. Dad had another cooler and had already filled it with beer and ice. Megan called to everyone that lunch was served. She received lots of compliments on her efforts. She had just sat down with her drink and sandwich when she saw Mark had returned.

He was back by the garage and not obviously visible. She left her food to go see him. When she got close, she couldn't stop herself from running and jumping up on him. She then wrapped her legs around him, just like the old times.

Mark was surprised but wrapped his arms around her. She lifted herself up and wrapped her arms around his head crushing her breasts into his face. Megan said, "I am so glad we are friends again!!" then said, "Mark hide, I can see Uncle Albert and I think he is looking around for me!!" Mark carried Megan a few feet to the space between the garage and the Arbor Vitae. This was a long standing hiding place in the yard used in many past games of hide and seek.

Megan leaned back to look Mark in the eyes. Mark said, "It is understandable why Uncle Albert is looking for you, That outfit!!" Megan looked up at him and asked, "Do you like?

Mark smiled and said, 'Very Much!!!"

Megan in her mind said, "Good!" She smiled and said, "You haven't held me like this in a very long time."

When Megan had jumped into his arms, Mark's hands had slipped under her top so now we're touching bare skin on her back. Mark replied while moving his hands around, "I have never held you like this before."

Megan laughed and felt tingles run through her body and said, "I like how you are holding me." She then pulled herself closer to Mark and whispered in his ear, "Mark, how many pussies have you seen?"

Mark, a bit shocked, smiled and asked after a long pause, "Including yours?"

Megan with a bit of trepidation said, "Yes, including mine!"

Mark paused for some time as if counting. He wanted to tease Megan a bit. He remembered how much fun they had had teasing each other back when they were best friends. After what seemed to Megan to be a very long time. Mark said, "I don't know if I can really count yours as I didn't see it very well this morning. Let's see, including yours," another long pause and then he said "One."

"One? Including mine?"

"Yes."

Megan squealed and again tightening her legs which remained wrapped around Mark. Her arms pulled her chest into his and said, "Right Answer!" Megan felt her nipples tighten as she rubbed them against Mark. She also felt a tingle run from those nipples down to her pussy.

They heard Mom calling for Megan. She dropped her legs to the ground and loosened her arms from around his neck. Mark still had his hands on her back, under her shirt. The result of her turning was that they both realized her movement had placed one of her breasts into his hand. They froze, then looked into each other's eyes.

After a moment Megan said, "That feels wonderful." She then pulled away and they walked out of their hiding place and up to the picnic area.

Mark went to go get some lunch while Megan sought out her mother. Mark found a place to eat and was soon joined by Megan.

She said as she sat down with her food, "Mom just wanted to make sure I had gotten some food. I told her I had and that I was going to eat with you."

While they ate no mention of the incident by the garage was brought up. However, often during this lunch their eyes would join and a giddy smile would cross their faces.

For the rest of the afternoon the twins worked in the yard. They cleaned tables, putting away food, mingled with relatives. Mark did go off with Dad for some time to put together the logs which would be lit that evening for a bonfire. The two of them also gathered some small branches. These would be used as roasting sticks for the hot dogs and marshmallows. The official beginning of the family reunion was to be that bonfire. Even so early arrivals had to be accommodated throughout the day. Grandpa, their dad's dad arrived late in the afternoon. Both the twins took time from their tasks to sit and visit with him. He always had a story to tell so was popular with the young people of the family.

Everyone seemed to be having a great time. Mom received lots of compliments about the idea of a bonfire and hot dog roast as part of the family reunion. She told all who were within hearing each time she received this compliment that it was Dad's idea. She had been very uncomfortable about it but went along with it and now was glad that she had. Mark went up to her and gave her a hug and thanked her for all the work she had done for this party. Mom hugged him back and thanked him. Mark went looking for Megan but couldn't find her in the crowd.

As the evening wound down the crowd dispersed and again Mark looked around for Megan but didn't find her.

After Dad and Mark had doused the fire to make sure it was out, Mom said, "It's been a long day! Let's all just go to bed and clean this up in the morning".

No one objected and Mark almost ran back to the house and up the stairs.

As he passed Megan's room he could see light shining around the door so knew she was inside. He went to the bathroom and cleaned up after stripping. He wrapped a towel around himself and walked to Megan's door. He paused there and took a deep breath before opening the door.

As he entered the room, he saw the desk lamp was on and Megan was laying in the bed, covers off. She was totally nude with her head propped on her arm, right leg bent at the knee and legs spread. Mark caught his breath as he stood there.

The vision took his breath away and he couldn't take his eyes off her. He quickly noticed that she had shaved her groin. He stood beside the bed taking her in from the top of her blond head to the tips of her toes. She had an impish smile, and her breasts were erect as were her nipples. His eyes travelled down her body across her slim waist and took in her curvy hips. He couldn't take his eyes off her pussy. The outer lips appeared to be swollen and he thought he might even see the sparkle of some moisture. Her clit too seemed as if it might be erect.

Megan said in her most seductive voice, "You like what you see?" Mark couldn't operate his mouth. Megan quickly sat up, grabbed his towel and pulled it off, then said, "Earth to Mark, Are you there???"

Mark stood looking at Megan and now his erection was fully visible pointing straight out. Megan again sat up and this time wrapped her hand around his erection and began pulling him onto the bed. This seemed to wake Mark and as he climbed onto the bed he said, "You shaved your pussy!" He moved his left hand and touched Megan's freshly shaved pussy. Megan purred and opened her legs even wider. Mark slid his fingers over the pussy lips, touched the inner thighs and lower stomach. He was again in a trance.

After some time, Megan said "Mark." After a pause she again said, "Mark!" This time she jerked his erection.

Mark said, "What?"

Megan said, "I am glad you like it! Today you told me that mine was your first and only. I wanted to make it special for you. I also knew you would want to get close and personal to it. I know how inquisitive you are."

Mark chuckled at this comment.

Mark laid back and moved to slide his right arm under Megan's pillow and neck. He lifted his legs onto the bed and rolled to envelop Megan with his arms and body.

The feel of skin to skin for the whole length of their bodies was magnificent. The only awkward part of the hug was Megan seemed to not be able or willing to let go of Mark's erection. Nose to nose, Mark looked into her eyes. He asked, "May I kiss you?"

"Yes, please do."

He moved forward to gently touch his lips to hers. He moved left and right across her lips enjoying the contact. Megan brought her tongue out to touch Mark's lips, so Mark did the same. He gave Megan a kiss that included pushing his tongue into her mouth and she pulled him tight to her. They kissed and held each other. They ran their hands over the parts of the other's body that they could reach. They smiled into each other's face. Mark looked into Megan's eyes and said, "Hello Beautiful!"

Megan responded, "Well hello handsome!"

They laughed together. The kissing resumed along with the intense need to hold each other close. Gradually they relaxed and began kissing each other on the neck, the cheeks, the eyes..

When Mark began to move his lips down her body, Megan resisted.

Mark said, "Remember this morning? It is my turn to explore you."

Megan relaxed her hold and Mark began to move his kisses down her body.

Mark looked up and said, "Meg, please tell me what you like and don't like as I touch you and explore you."

Megan said, "So far I like everything you are doing!"

Mark spent a long time on Megan's neck and ears and shoulders then moved down to the upper part of her chest. Megan began to make noises that were music to Mark's ears. He also remembered that visitors were not too far away from them. He reminded Megan that any noises could call attention to their activities.

Megan pulled a pillow up close to her mouth so that it was handy.

Mark returned to his travels down Megan's body. When he reached her breasts, he stopped to just look at them. Even while lying on her back Megan's breasts pointed upward nipples erect. He began to explore them very slowly. He kissed the outside edge of the swells of her left breast.

Throughout this exploration shivers and moans emanated from Megan. She said, "That feels so...!"

He circled the left breast with kisses. He was so amazed at how soft her breast felt. He moved very slowly toward the goal of taking the erect nipple into his mouth.

She grasped his head in both hands and said, "Don't Tease!"

Mark smiled and felt great accomplishment with Megan's reaction.

The shivers and quick movements of her body communicated to him that he was doing something right. When he finally reached her areola with a kiss, Megan's moans from under her pillow, told him that she was enjoying this play too. Mark first rolled the nipple in his lips and touched it with his tongue.

Megan moved to press her breast harder into his face. Mark decided to suck on it very gently. When he received a positive response to this, he chose to bite a little bit. Finally, he took the nipple into his mouth. Megan moaned very loudly muffled by her pillow. He squeezed the breast and nipple between his tongue and the roof of his mouth. The nipple was like a pebble on top of a marshmallow. He rolled it back and forth with his tongue while Megan was squirming, her body rolling side to side.

Megan's hips flew into the air and lifted both their bodies off the mattress. She grabbed his head and hair and physically moved his mouth to her other breast. Once he moved to the second breast, he felt Megan return her hand to his erection and again she squeezed. Mark suckled that second nipple and moved his right hand up to her left nipple. He rolled it between his fingers as he suckled and nibbled on her right nipple.

Megan exploded. Her whole body shook, bounced, convulsed and squeezed her left hand. Mark could take no more and emptied his seed onto her hand, her leg and the sheets. She wrapped both arms around Mark's head and screamed. Luck was with them as her pillow was over her face. Mark hoped that the pillow muffled the sounds enough. He began to listen very carefully for any sounds coming from outside the room.

Megan wasn't listening for anything coming down from her orgasm. Mark continued to hold her while she came back from wherever she went. He felt some aftershocks go through her body and through his own. Mark suddenly smiled with glee as he realized that he was only half finished exploring his sister's body.

When it appeared that Megan had recovered, Mark grabbed the towel he had found under a pillow. He wiped up what he could of the moist mess he had left. He resumed his trip with his lips, down her body. He kissed around each breast before leaving them to move lower. He kissed her ribs, her tummy and ran his hands over her hips. He began to kiss her on the upper reaches of her groin. The skin here seemed to be extra soft and a shiver ran through him. He continued down toward her folds. As he reached her slit, Megan moved her legs further apart. Each time he kissed the newly available skin she would move her legs even further apart. Moans were also coming out from under her pillow quite regularly. He moved his kisses down the crease between pussy lips and thigh. He moved his lips out away from her center on the inside of her thighs and back again. Mark felt a little guilty about what he was doing as he knew it was teasing but that had always been a part of their relationship.

Mark stopped and took a moment to take in the beauty being displayed. Megan's legs were wide apart, her labia swollen and red, her clitoris erect and the little drop of moisture. He inhaled deeply, taking in her wonderful scent and enjoying it very much!

Mark said, "Megan you are so very beautiful! Do you want me to continue?"" He didn't know if she heard him. He waited. Megan must have noticed his pause.

She raised her head out from under the pillow with a look that Mark interpreted as a question.

He asked again, "Meg do you want me to continue or stop?"

The look she gave him, Mark interpreted as, "You idiot, get back to exploring!" He paused only a moment more then leaned forward and exhaled his breath on Megan's beautiful lush, flower. He had read somewhere not to blow on a woman's vulva but to tickle it lightly with one's breath. When he did so, he was amazed to see her flower petals move. He exhaled on them again and again saw movement. He moved in for his very first kiss on Megan's swollen left labia. He wanted to tickle not devour he then kissed the right. Again, he backed off and watched and waited.