Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan reacted by lifting her hips up higher and closer to him. He took this as a wish for more. Mark stuck out his tongue in a very sharp point, moved forward and touched her right labia. He flicked his tongue very lightly and slowly. He immediately moved to the left labia and did the same. A great shutter moved through Megan and her hips remained up. Mark continued to slowly exhale his breath over Megan's flower as he added to his routine.

Megan must have tired of holding herself up and sank back onto the bed. Mark took this opportunity to grasp her ankles and lift them into the air and push them toward Megan's head. This resulted in her hips to again lift but provide a different presentation of her pussy. Mark moved her ankles to one hand in order to allow him to return his face to her flower. He sucked in her labia one at a time very lightly. He may have nibbled on them as well. Megan's reaction was to lift her hips even more.

After moving around her vulva with his kisses Mark finally moved to the center and ran his tongue from the anus to the clitoris. Megan responded with a great moan that came from under the pillow. Both Megan's arms were holding the pillow over her face. On his tongue was Mark's first taste of Megan's or anyone's, juices and he was in heaven. The taste and the smell sent a shock to his erection and he was surprised that it was back. Mark sent his tongue on the same pass a second time and a third. Megan's body made similar reactions as that of the first.

Mark centered on the clitoris and diddled it with his tongue tip. Megan lifted and squirmed and moaned. Mark continued to lap up Megan's juices. Soon he moved his tongue back to her opening using just the tip. He moved it around the rim of her opening and suddenly Megan was pushing into him. He got the message and pushed his tongue into her. He could feel an increase in the amount of moisture. There were also contractions on his tongue. Maintaining his tongue inside her was difficult due to all the body movement.

Suddenly, Megan closed her thighs around his head while grasping his hair with her hands and began to shake. Mark was able to continue to wiggle his tongue but not much else. When the contractions and shakes wound down Mark resumed his attention to Megan's clitoris. Megan however, called that to a stop. She grabbed his hair and pulled him up toward her face.

Megan mumbled, "Too much! Too much!"

When Mark was again looking into Megan's eyes, she smiled and hugged him tight. They lay there for some time recovering and catching their breath.

Finally, Megan spoke, "WOW!" and they smiled at each other. After some additional time, Megan said, "How did you know what to do? You did it so well."

Mark with some embarrassment said, "I read a lot on the internet. I am glad you approve."

Megan laughed and hugged him tightly and said, "I approve!!" They both laughed and tightened their hug.

After laying there for a while Megan began to kiss Mark all over his face. She moved her fingers into his hair and pulled his face tighter to her. She turned his head so that she could kiss and nibble on his left ear. She whispered, "Now it's my turn big brother."

She moved her kisses down his neck and across his collar bone. She then moved back across his upper chest and down to his right nipple.

Mark jumped when she suckled it.

Megan looked up and smiled and asked, "Did you like that? She resumed her exploration. She kissed and nibbled his left nipple then kissed her way across and down his ribs. She stopped there as she felt Mark's erection touching her breasts and moved them back and forth across that erection.

Mark said, "Now you are teasing!"

Megan giggled and continued. She moved her hands along his sides taking in every sensation. She lowered herself laying on his legs, chest on his groin and continued to explore with her hands. She would rub her chest on his erection every once in a while. After milking this for a time she lifted herself up and used her breasts to brush Mark's member and felt liquid stay on her breasts. She moved her legs between his and holding herself up with her knees she moved her hands to his groin. She wrapped her right hand around his erection and cupped his scrotum with her left. She asked, "Do you like this?" The only response was a moan coming from under the pillow. Mark was holding the pillow with both hands on top.

She began to roll her finger as if she were playing with dice.

Mark became tense but didn't stop her.

She lowered her face and while holding his shaft straight up began to blow on the underside at the tip. Shivers ran through Mark and Megan chuckled at her power.

When Mark thought it couldn't get any better, he felt her lean forward and kiss the tip and lick the pre-cum off. A shiver again ran through his whole body. He looked up at Megan's face to see both a smile and an inquisitive look.

She caught him looking and formed an even bigger smile. She moved back down to kiss his tip again and again lick with her tongue. She began to pump his shaft with her right hand as she rolled his testicles in her left. Slowly she began to explore taking him into her mouth. She tentatively sucked and squeezed it with her tongue pushing it into the roof of her mouth.

Mark felt his control escaping and said, "Megan!"

As soon as she heard Mark, she knew he was close. She moved his erection out of her mouth and decreased the stimulation for a time. when she thought enough time had passed, she resumed her experimentation. She began by kissing the underside of the shaft moving from tip to base and back up. Once back at the tip she again placed it in her mouth. This time she began a rhythmic sucking and felt his cock swell even more within her mouth. She lowered her mouth experimenting with just how much she could take into her mouth. She would back off and seemed to try to take in more the next time.

Finally. Mark couldn't wait any longer. His body jerked and he said rather frantically, "Meg!"

The message got through. Megan withdrew it from her mouth and lowered her chest to take his ejaculation on her breasts. As she lay there she could feel the jumping of his penis in her hand, the warm liquid hit her breast and continued to roll his balls in her left hand. Mark jumped and moaned, this time the pillow over his mouth.

When the crisis appeared to her to be over, she lifted up. Mark pulled the pillow off his face and looked up to study Megan. He watched her hands mover over those beautiful breasts.and rub his semen all over her chest. Those breasts glistened in the low light.

Megan moved to reach the towel she had left near the head of the bed and began to clean Mark's body. Gently she wiped the liquid from his semi hard member, his scrotum and lower stomach. She didn't wipe herself. She moved up, tossing the towel to the floor and putting herself under Mark's right arm. She pulled the sheet up over them both. She moved her right leg over the top of his while putting her right hand and arm across his chest. She then pulled the two of them close, resting her head on his shoulder.

Mark said, "How did you learn all that?"

"You are not the only one who reads stories on the internet." They each got a big smile as they looked into each other's eyes.

The next thing either of them heard was someone rapping on the bedroom door. They both awoke with a start. Looking each other in the eyes they saw tension. Then the person rapping said, "Hey, it's time to get up for church!"

They recognized the voice to be their mother even though she was speaking in a whisper. Megan whispered back, " Yes mom, I'm awake! I will wake Mark up now too, with a glass of water if I have to!" Mark looked at her with a question and she put a finger over her lips signalling silence.

Megan sat up in the bed while she was speaking so Mark took advantage and reached up to fondle her left breast. Megan quickly moved to lay on top of Mark and gave him a quick kiss. She whispered, "My attempt to throw off any suspicions about our activities." Mark wrapped his arms around her to keep her where she was and to squeeze her luscious behind.

Megan struggled and then said, "I think you will agree that I need a shower before church."

Mark remembered and allowed his arms to drop away.

Megan got up and moved around the room gathering clothing without any attempt to cover herself. When she reached the door,she turned her back to Mark, bent forward and wiggled her behind. She then threw on her robe and left the room.

Mark heard the shower go on and decided to get out of bed too. He put on his boxers, collected his clothing for church and stacked them on Megan's desk. With time on his hands he began to explore the room. He had not been in the room for more than two year prior to Friday night. He found Megan's diary, but it was locked. He knew he could get that simple lock open but decided maybe later. Some time during his looking he realized that the shower had shut off some time ago. He was only able to shut the drawer he was looking in as Megan entered the room.

She asked, "What are you doing?"

Mark replied, "Waiting for you!"

Megan smiled and immediately opened her robe and said, "Well, here I am."

Mark immediately moved to wrap her in his arms. She laughed and moved away. He chased and Megan jumped upon the bed.

Just then mom again said from the bottom of the stairs, "Are you guys ready yet?"

Mark immediately stopped chasing Megan and went to the door. He stuck his head out and whispered back down the stairs," We're up and getting ready." He pulled back into the room, picked up his clothing and left for the bathroom.

At church Megan and Mark sat beside each other and both found it difficult to not touch the other. Fear of being caught fought with the inexplicable need to touch. When standing they were better able to touch than when sitting but even then the back of their hands touched.

While driving home the two of them sat in the back seat of the car grinning and laughing. At one point mom turned around in her seat, looked at them each in the eye and asked, "What is going on?"

They both said at the same time, "Nothing!" and burst into laughter.

Mom just smiled and turned back around.

Later that afternoon Mark was standing at the edge of the lawn looking over the group gathered looking for Megan. Dad moved up beside him and placed his hand on Mark's shoulder. He said, "Your mother and I have been watching Megan and you this weekend."

Shear panic ran from head to toe through Mark's body. He turned to his dad and looked at him with a quizzical look.

Dad continued, "Well it is not secret that you and Megan have not been getting along for some time. Your mom and I have even had conversations about canceling the lease we have for the apartment. We would have the two of you stay in the dorms. In fact, tomorrow Uncle Tim will be here and we were going to speak with him about canceling the agreement."

Mark said, "Please don't do that, Megan and I are looking forward to having an apartment for ourselves."

Dad continued, "Well we knew that when we made the agreement with Uncle Tim during your Sophomore year. Since that time we have thought that it might not work." Mark turned to object until Dad held up his hands. "That is why I am approaching you now with this conversation. Your mom and I have noticed that the two of you have seemed to worked out your differences. I want to tell you how pleased the two of us are with what we are seeing this weekend."

Mark said, "Well yes, we seemed to have worked things out and we like each other again."

Dad asked, "So, what was the issue?"

Mark said, "Jealousy, we talked it out Friday evening and have continued to talk it out over the last few days. It came down to jealousy."

Dad said, "Well, your mother and I are very glad with what we are seeing and so very proud of the two of you." and with that Dad gave Mark a big hug.

All kinds of things including guilt ran through Mark's brain both during and after the hug. Dad looked Mark in the eye and said, "Something wrong?"

Mark looked up at him, gave a weak grin and said, "Guilt."

Dad clapped him on the back and then walked away.

Megan was looking all over for Mark, she was bubbling over with emotions and wanted to talk with him about them. She finally caught sight of him over near the swing set. He was pushing their young cousins on the swings. She moved up behind him and said, "Boo!!" She couldn't hold in her laughter when Mark jumped so much that he lost his balance. He barely caught himself before hitting the ground. She laughed even more when she saw the look on his face and she began to run. She didn't get very far before he caught her and lifted her up over his shoulder. As he gave her behind a swat, he noticed they had caught the attention of the group so put her down.

Megan continued to laugh and ended up rolling on the ground. Once she had regained her composure she said, "I was looking for you to tell you about a strange conversation I had with mom a few minutes ago. Actually, the conversation wasn't strange, but my feelings were."

Mark said, "I bet I know what the conversation was about, I just had one with dad."

Megan said, "The apartment?" Mark confirmed it. Megan said, "I had so many uncomfortable feelings during that conversation."

Mark said, "So did I. The biggest one was guilt!"

Megan said, "Yes!" They looked into each other's eyes for a time in silence. After a few moments they parted going in opposite directions, both feeling down and full of doubts.

Megan wasn't feeling good about herself, about Mark or about what they had been doing with each other. At the same time, she wanted it to continue. She had enjoyed exploring hers as well as Mark's sexuality. She knew it was taboo in the culture but who would it hurt? Why did she feel guilty about it? Did Mark feel the same? If they wanted to continue, why not? What if mom and dad found out? What if the whole family found out? It was so much fun and felt so good. Why was it bad?

These and other thoughts were running through her mind as she got ready for bed. Her biggest concern wasn't knowing how Mark was feeling. Tonight, she would put on a nightgown and waited to see how Mark was when he came to bed. When Mark entered the room, he realized that she had fallen asleep and Mark's entrance had awakened her. She also realized that it was late and he had boxers on and a tee-shirt . She concluded that Mark wasn't feeling good about their activities either. Mark was avoiding coming to bed.

When Megan said, "Hello." Mark seemed to jump out of this skin.

Mark mumbled "Hello" and slowly climbed into bed. He stayed on his side of the bed and didn't say anything more.

Megan slowly reached over after some time and held Mark's hand. He didn't pull it away so that is how they fell asleep.

Mark was feeling guilt and worry and doubt about how to move forward. He wanted to talk with Megan about it but didn't know how to begin the conversation. He lay beside Megan thinking and composing a speech but when he thought he was ready, Megan was asleep. Gradually Mark too fell asleep.

In his sleep he was feeling discomfort in his groin. His foggy mind thought it felt as if his erection was being bent. The thought went through his mind that this is why he liked to sleep in the nude, no restrictions to movement. Just when he was going to move his hand to release his erection from the restriction, he felt movement not of his own. That is when he remembered where he was sleeping.

He also realized that somehow during the night he and Megan had moved together in the bed. The issue causing his erection being bent was Megan's backside. He felt Megan move again. This time the sheet covering them pulled across him and he felt a hand on his erection. Megan was moving it from poking her in the backside. He realized where she was putting it. She had apparently lifted her left leg up which pulled the sheet, placed his erection between her legs, moved her hips and lowered her left leg back down. His erection was between her legs. He felt it become even bigger. He lay there thinking about his situation.

Megan had her beautiful behind pushed against his lower abdomen. His erection was between her legs and as he thought he also realized that he had to move. He first pushed his hips forward causing his penis to move further into its warm trap. He stopped and waited to see if there would be any reaction from Megan. When none came he slowly pulled his hips back and that is when he heard a moan. He was sure it must have come from Megan although the action felt so very good that it could have been him. He reversed the movement and very slowly moved his hips back forward.

At the end of this movement he felt a hand again on his erection. This time the pushing up on the tip created greater contact between them. As he pulled back his hips the hand moved with him at least part of the way. When he again pushed forward the hand again pushed his penis against what Mark thought was probably Megan's clitoris.

Mark continued his movements keeping them slow. He began to get sensations of liquid and warmth around their junction. Gradually the track of travel became familiar. When he was totally forward Megan would rub his erection from side to side against her clitoris. As he pulled back, he would feel moisture and warmth. He would feel the ridge on the glans cross her opening and when past he would reverse course.

Mark was lying on his right side with his right arm up under his pillow. He began to slowly move his right hand under Megan's pillow while moving his left hand over the left hip. As he moved this hand he slipped it under her nightgown. He knew Megan must be awake and aware as her hand continued to push his erection against her clitoris. He slowly moved his left hand up her side and finally to her left breast. He continued to move his hips back and forth. He held her breast and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Megan responded with moans and increased movement. One of those times as Mark moved his erection forward her hips moved in such a way that the head of his penis entered Megan's vagina.

Mark froze. Megan froze.

Mark realized that only the head had entered but it felt so wonderful, so warm, so wet, so mind blowing! In his mind he didn't think Megan would stop him from pushing in further and he so wanted to do so.

After savoring the experience for a while, he decided to back out. Once out he again moved forward, and their game of slow torture continued.

After a few more back and forth movements Megan again began to move. This time she held his erection tight against her clitoris and worked it.

Mark couldn't hold out and ejaculated into Megan's hand and against her clitoris. This triggered Megan orgasm and the two of them held each other as they experienced their greatest orgasm yet.

After coming down and catching their breaths, they both pulled off their night clothing using them to clean themselves. Then they fell into each other's arms holding tight and fell asleep.

When Megan awoke, she came to realize where she found herself and got a great smile on her face. Her right hand was wrapped around Mark's erection, her head was resting on his shoulder, and her right leg was over the top of Mark's right leg. She slowly moved to kiss Mark on the chest, then on his cheek, eyes, nose and mouth.

Mark then opened his eyes, smiled and began to kiss her back. Things were beginning to heat up when there was a knock on the door. After a pause, the knock came again. Megan jumped out of bed and grabbed her robe and put it on.

When she opened the door, it was dad. He said, "I thought I would wake you two as you will need to shower and eat breakfast soon. You need to get to school in time for graduation practice."