Graduation Slumber Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Rhiannon continues to tempt her innocent new toy.
5k words
4.62
18.6k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from author

This story contains themes of chastity and female domination. If those don't interest you, please try something else.

"So, how do you like playing with his cock?"

It was Min-Je, sitting across from Rhiannon in a café.

"Good Lord Min-Je, aren't you going to ask about my week first?"

"I just assume that playing with David's cock was the most important part of your week. Are you becoming all prudish now that you've decided to attend chapel?"

"Of course not. I'm just being supportive of David. I want to understand how he thinks a little bit better."

"Well I've never seen you dressed so conservatively before. Skirt past your knees, not even a slit going up your thigh, high neckline. If it wasn't for that sexy white lace choker with the chastity key I'd think you were a virgin."

"I thought the choker was a nice touch. Something to match the outfit and keep the church ladies guessing."

They snickered.

"Anyway," Rhiannon continued. "I have tremendously enjoyed playing with his cock. He hasn't had any accidents since you induced the last one, and his oral skills have improved greatly in just a week."

"I'm so jealous."

"I can tell."

"So I was hoping to maybe ask a favor." Min-Je drummed her fingers on the table nervously as she spoke.

"Nope. The answer is no. I won David fair and square. He's my toy for the summer and I'm not handing him over to you."

"Easy there. You don't need to hand him over. Look, I want to open up to you about something. Promise not to judge?" Min-Je's voice dropped to a whisper.

"Alright. Let's here it." Rhiannon replied.

Min-Je took a big breath before diving in. "So that night, at the slumber party, when it was my turn, I realized that I like cock. I, really like cock. All week long I've been thinking about what it felt like to have David inside my mouth. The texture, the warmth on my tongue. And to be honest, in that moment before he came, when I opened my lips so wide, I was hoping he would finish. Even though that would mean losing."

"Damn girl. That's quite the fetish."

"Keep your voice down! Listen, how many girls in our year have ever even tasted jizz?"

"You like the taste too?!" Rhiannon was once again speaking a little too loudly for Min-Je's comfort.

"Shhh! But yes. Like a lot. I want it in my mouth, I want it all over me, I'd bathe in it if I could."

"Okay, okay. Why does it have to be David's though? There are a hundred guys in our graduating class alone that would love to donate to your cause."

"A couple reasons. David's the only guy that I could for sure trust to not tell anyone."

"Everyone already thinks you're a slut, Min-Je."

"They think that I'm a femme-fatale who gets the hottest seniors -- and teachers -- on their knees, begging to slip their head under my skirt. I don't need anyone thinking I'm a 20th century whore who gets off slurping on guys' dicks."

"Okay, that's a fair distinction." Rhiannon acknowledged.

"Also, it's super easy to seduce a guy. It's not super easy to get their keys. You have to date them for months and even then, their mom might say no."

"What about Amelia? Doesn't she have her brothers' keys?" Rhiannon was

"Ughh, I'm not interested in sucking off the Kowalski brothers." Min-Je made a face before going on, "Anyway, I've thought through the sibling angle. Nobody is as desirable as David. That's why we invited him. And we didn't even know he was hiding a reticulated python in his jeans when we asked. Plus I don't want to ask those girls. I want to ask my friend."

"Alright, maybe we can work something out. But I'm not doing this for free. I have a whole summer planned with David. It's not as fun if he's not horny because he keeps getting off with you."

"That's totally fair. What can I do in return?"

Rhiannon leaned back in her chair and her eyes narrowed before she spoke...

***

The chapel was nearly empty that Sunday afternoon. Light passed through the stained-glass windows and cast kaleidoscope geometries on the face of Father Stephen as he spoke in hushed tones with a parishioner.

"But David, we must apply the scriptures to the modern context. When those books were written every act of intercourse could result in an unwanted child. Even forty years ago our society was being torn apart by sexually transmitted infections, abortions, teen pregnancies. Now that those are gone we must re-evaluate how we think about sin."

"But surely Father some things are always good and some are always bad, no?"

"Of course, David. Harming others is always bad. Obedience to those who are wiser than you, who look over you: God, the church, your mother... your keyholder. These things are good and will always be."

"What if my... mother, let's say, asks me to harm someone else?"

"If she asked you to harm an intruder in your home for instance, you should obey. But this isn't about your mother is it? I saw you enter chapel today with a young lady. She looked quite striking, all in white, was that your new keyholder by chance?"

"Yes Father, Rhiannon."

"I don't know her I'm afraid."

"Today was her first time in chapel."

"Well I hope she enjoyed it. Is she a member of the faith?"

"No, but I think she is good at heart. I believe she's open to faith."

"Let me guess - you're feeling conflicted with what she's asking you to do as your keyholder."

"Yes father."

"Let me give you some advice that my mentor gave to me. 20 years ago, when I was your age, he told me that sometimes husbands would ask their wives to do things that we might consider... vile. They would want to sodomize their wives, or ask their wives to perform fellatio."

David blushed.

"Those things were taboo then," the father continued, "and they're more taboo now. But my mentor's advice to wives was that nothing was sinful if it happened under the confines of marriage, as long as both partners consented. But because men are so much more inclined to perversity, and because the institute of keyholding has rightfully rearranged social hierarchies, I would update that rule of thumb: no sexual act is sinful so long as your keyholder approves of it."

The chapel went silent as David took these things in. After a time he spoke. "But what if my keyholder wants me to perform impure sexual acts with others?"

"I am certain that if the gentle woman I saw today wanted you to do things, she would have a good reason for it. Let me give you an example - although women are much better at controlling themselves than men, they may also become sexually frustrated and act out. Let's imagine that your keyholder has a friend who has no source of sexual satisfaction. This friend has no charge of her own to satisfy her, and is unable to concentrate on her schoolwork, and becomes angry with her employer. Your keyholder might send you to give this young woman some satisfaction and you would be helping her to excel in her studies and treat her employer with respect. That would be a gift."

"I suppose that could be the case."

"And your keyholder may not want to give you the reason for her choice. That's her discretion."

"The scriptures though say that even lustful thoughts are sins. Am I allowed lustful thoughts about my keyholder? What about the people that my keyholder wants me to satisfy?"

"Lustful thoughts about your keyholder are permitted assuming that your keyholder condones this. I would do my best to avoid lustful thoughts about anyone else. Do you duties, but keep your mind as pure as can be."

"And what about my future wife? Does she not deserve to have the purest version of me when I meet her?"

"Ideally yes David. But the real world is full of gray and murky questions. We must do our best to navigate as we can."

"Thank you, Father."

***

"Why are we meeting with Min-Je in the bookstacks?" David said as Rhiannon dragged him along by the arm.

"Because I'm doing her a favor and you do whatever I say. Like always." Rhiannon's said with a smile.

They reached non-fiction hardcover section and found Min-Je in the third row.

They heard a cough from a few bookcases over. Classes were done for the grade 13s, but the grade 12s were still studying for exams so the library wasn't completely deserted.

"When is your class, Min-Je?" Rhiannon's whispered.

"It starts in twenty minutes."

Rhiannon and David were out for the summer, but Min-Je was stuck in a remedial calculus course for the next month and a half. So while they were dressed in street clothes, Min-Je was still in her school uniform.

"That should be lots of time." Rhiannon winked.

"And you swear he won't tell anyone?" Min-Je gestured at David with her eyes.

"David, promise that whatever happens in the next twenty minutes, you will never tell anyone without my permission?"

"I promise." David said solemnly.

"Alright, that's as good as you're gonna get. And you promised me that you haven't touched yourself since we talked?" Rhiannon asked.

"Five long days. The longest I can remember going without." Min-Je replied.

"Good girl. Now where do you want it?" Rhiannon asked.

Suddenly all shy, Min-Je pointed to where her skirt met her tucked in blouse. "In here."

Rhiannon nodded and turned to David. "Okay David, just step right in front of Min-Je here."

When he did, Rhiannon began unbuttoning his shorts. She pulled his fly down and opened them just enough to fish out his cage. Then taking her key she unlocked David from his chastity device and smiled as she watched his body responding to its freedom.

"Fuck it's gorgeous." Min-Je commented as David reached a partial-erection and then kept going. "Are you sure I can't touch it at all?"

"Nope. Not even a little." Responded Rhiannon.

"Can I at least touch his chest? His abs?"

"If you'd like I can have David grope your ass and tits while I stroke him." Rhiannon conceded.

Min-Je nodded 'yes', then looking left and right she unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her baby blue bra.

David had up to this point not bothered objecting as he did his best to follow Rhiannon's commands without question. Now he turned to look at her, asking with his eyes to be spared this additional task.

Rhiannon read his thoughts and responded, "You're going to do whatever I say David. Start by reaching out and grabbing her ass."

David reached behind her gingerly.

"Okay, that's cute but it's more like caressing, I want you to take a handful and enjoy yourself. Good. And Min-Je, how about you drop the skirt to the ground?"

"All the way? I don't even do that when guys eat me out in here."

"This will be much faster. Hurry up."

Min-Je wiggled out of her skirt. David did his best to keep his eyes on her face but he could see that her panties were matching and he was forced to look more fully when Rhiannon motioned for him to continue squeezing Min-Je's ass.

Rhiannon spat in her hand and then took hold of David's cock and pointed it directly at the top of Min-Je's panties. There was a tiny bow there, and the head of his monstrous cock just barely kissed this ribbon.

Then Rhiannon began stroking.

David stifled a groan and quickly reached out to hold Rhiannon's shoulder to prevent himself from falling over.

Every other time she had touched him it had been in a teasing way. A single finger making circles on his glans. Her open palm gently rubbing the underside of his shaft. This was too much.

"Oh God help me."

He was not taking the Lord's name in vain.

"Fuck this is so hot," Min-Je said under her breath.

Min-Je took David's hands and moved them up to her breast, slipping them under her bra. He felt her nipples -- harder and pointier than Rhiannon's -- even though he couldn't see them.

Min-Je moaned.

"You better get your panties ready, I don't think he'll last very long." Rhiannon instructed.

Min-Je pinched the top of her panties with two fingers and pulled them out so there was an opening to receive whatever came from David's purple, throbbing member.

Rhiannon peaked as Min-Je did this, eyeing the thick strands that formed a web between the fabric and Min-Je's sodden slit.

"Does this feel good, little Davey?" Rhiannon asked as she pumped him.

"Yes, it feels so good."

"God gave Min-Je a beautiful body, don't you think? Why don't you thank her for sharing it with us?"

In a trance, David continued palping Min-Je's breasts. "Thank you for showing me your body Min-Je. You're very beautiful."

"Good boy. Now I'm going to use my other hand to cup your balls. When I do you're going to cum for me, but I do want you to try and be quiet, okay?"

David nodded and then clenched his teeth in preparation.

"Good boy. Now I want you to make a big mess in her panties for me."

Rhiannon not only cupped his testicles, but squeezed ever so slightly, and David responded immediately. His groan was muted but certainly audible, and Min-Je let out a squeal of pleasure as she watched the first rope of cum shoot against her belly and felt his fingers clamp down on her breasts.

There was a lot of semen. Two weeks of teasing David's prodigious genitals had generated an impressive buildup.

Once he finished, David looked down and could see Min-Je's slit and puffy lips through her saturated panties. When she released them from her fingers and the elastic fabric moved back to her body it squished the cum out onto her legs and dripped out onto the floor. Min-Je reached down and caught another glob that was about to fall and smeared it on her upper thighs.

"You're gonna leave it all until after class, aren't you?" Rhiannon asked.

Min-Je nodded guiltily as she pulled her skirt back up.

"Probably the only person who will recognize the smell of sperm will be Mr. Byron. But you wouldn't mind, would you?" Rhiannon asked.

Min-Je nodded again.

"Thank you." She said and she looked David in the eye as she licked her fingers and then turned back for class.

***

Almost a week later David found himself once again climbing the stairs to Rhiannon's room.

They had not seen each other in a couple of days. David had no idea what Rhiannon had been up to, but found himself anxiously awaiting her next summoning. When she was with him he was scared of what she might ask, but when they were apart he found himself fantasizing about the things they might do together. The things she might make him do.

For years he had trained himself to push any sexual thought aside. Now he found himself basking in them.

So when she asked him, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable without your clothes on?" he understood it was not a question, but also obliged much more readily than the first time she asked him to remove his clothes. When he was finished she unlocked his cage to his great relief.

For her part, she remained in shorts and a t-shirt, and indicated that he was to kneel in his customary position next to her bed. But she did not invite him to kiss her legs, as was their habit, but instead began a conversation.

"David, I want to check in with you on how you're feeling."

She traced her finger along his jawline and raised his chin so that he looked her in the eye.

"Okay," David said, unsure of where this was going.

"Earlier in the summer I told you that I would use you however I saw fit, including for penetrative intercourse, which is something that I know you wanted to save for your wife. But a lot has changed. In the spring, you'd never been touched by a woman. Now you've been inside five women's mouths. You've cum in a woman's panties. I've played with your penis almost every day, and you've brought me to twenty or thirty orgasms. So, I want to ask - do you still feel the same way now?"

David gulped. He knew this is where he would draw the line if he had any say at all. "Yes. I feel the same way."

"You should know that you don't really have a say in the matter. But at the same time, I'd like you to want this. And I'm afraid you're not thinking it through very clearly." She gazed at him with a maternal look, and he felt her concern for his wellbeing. "For instance, you saw this as something you are saving for your wife, but what if your wife doesn't want to take it?"

"What do you mean?"

"I saw an article the other day saying that 55% of pregnant women reported using external insemination. They want to get pregnant, but they also want to withhold the feeling of sex from their husbands. That's their solution."

"Still, if I don't save it for her, and she's in the 45%, I'll feel terrible."

"I think the odds are worse than you realize. I know boys don't have access to much news, so you probably haven't realized how close we are to legalizing male pregnancy. There have already been eleven, successful live births from pregnant fathers. By the time you are ready for a family, women won't be the ones giving birth."

"No, that can't be."

"You'll find out on your own eventually. Now it's true, you might marry a cumslut like Min-Je, but I kind of doubt it. More likely you'll find yourself a good church-going girl who thinks that her husband's semen is filthy, and that God put his sinful penis in a cage because that's where it belongs."

David was surprised to find himself not discouraged but aroused by her prophecy.

"So, what you're going to do now is tie yourself to my bed. I'm going to freshen up, and I want you to think about what I've said."

Even as she finished talking, she left for the ensuite bathroom.

David secured himself to the bed and waited. He listened patiently, first for the sound of the shower, then the hair dryer, and then the clinking of Rhiannon's makeup.

Finally she emerged.

She was in all-white lingerie. Like a bride without a dress.

Despite his relative naivete, it was not lost on David that this was feeling very much like a typical, contemporary wedding night. The man was tied to the bed while the woman was now in her nuptial undergarments, able to enjoy their first uncaged evening together without any fear of the man taking things too far.

David groaned as Rhiannon approached him. She tightened the bindings on both wrists, and then content in his imprisonment, straddled his face.

David anticipated her instructions. He happily kissed at the soft skin of her thighs while she purred. She leaned back and ran her hands along his chest, down his abs and onto his legs. She lifted his hardness and let it fall again to just above his belly where it hovered above the horizontal. As she felt his tongue nuzzling the silk of her panties into her wetness, she wanted his colossal cock inside her more than ever.

"So it occurs to me," she began, "that when you say you want to save intercourse for marriage, there may be one other thing you're not considering: how good it will feel. I thought I could maybe give you a taste of it so that you can make a more informed decision."

His skin crawled with goosebumps and he shivered.

"Shh," she comforted him. "Don't be scared."

And she moved down his body so that she was positioned above his cock.

"Just a taste of the real thing," she said again, and pulling her panties to the side, she let her lips settle on his shaft. Then she rolled her hips, back and forth ever so slowly, drawing her vulva along the underside of his cock and marking her territory with a trail of cum.

"Does that feel good David? I bet I could do this until you sprayed. Do you want me to keep going?"

"No, please, it's too much. I don't want to do more," he replied even as his eyes lustfully took in her flesh. "Please, I'll do what you want. The dirtiest things for Min-Je, or your mom, or you. Just leave me this one thing."

"Oh David, I'm disappointed. Don't you know that God gave you to me as my toy? I could no more bargain with you than I could bargain with one of my vibrators. What could you ever offer me that I couldn't take for myself?"

12