Graduation Slumber Party Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," David whimpered.

Ignoring him, she gripped his cock firmly and placed the head at her dripping entrance.

"I know it felt good doing that, but this will feel a lot more like the real thing. I'll just go in a little bit. Just the tip."

"No please, stop, stop stop." David began imploring her, pulling on his bindings till his wrists felt red hot pain.

"Fuck," she moaned as her lips parted to take him in. "I've been practicing with my biggest dildo for you, but I still wasn't ready. God that feels good."

And she let his head pop back out of her.

"Okay, please, we've tried it - it felt good, but I would be in your debt forever if we could please stop now. Let me kiss your pussy. I'll worship you as long as you need."

"Oh fuck David. Your pleading just makes me more wet. Beg me so I know how precious this thing is to you."

She was flicking his head back and forth across her clit and now moved it again to the entrance. Then she held herself above him and felt him go in just as far as before, and then painfully slowly let him further and further in. He began filling her up and the pleasure rose so that she could not stop herself.

"God, you don't have to do this Rhiannon. You know it's wrong. Please don't take this from me. Oh God." David moaned as he was overcome by her wetness.

He had not expected this to feel so tight or so warm. It was a hundred times better than being in Min-Je's mouth. He was buried inside her to the hilt.

"Your cock is so big David. But I know how it pulses even bigger when you cum. I've seen it. Do you want to cum inside me? That's what you're really saving for her isn't it? For your wife?"

"No. I mean yes. For the love of God, let me have that one thing."

"Hmm, cum, don't cum. It's really up to you." And she reached behind herself to release her bra.

All this time he had only seen her breasts once, and only while going down on her. Now he feasted his eyes on them. They were gorgeous -- so full and round. She leaned down and he took her nipples in his mouth, hating himself for it. They were hard with her arousal.

As she did this she began grinding against him.

"Hmm, that's good. Suck on my tits David, your body shows me how you really feel."

Finally she leaned back and reaching behind herself, began gently tickling his balls.

"I'm getting close now David."

He saw the skin on her chest and cheeks bloom in a pink flush that often accompanied her more powerful climaxes. The pressure in his groin began to build but he knew he only had to outlast her.

"Oh fuck David, I'm gonna cum. Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, Yes."

At long last, David could contain himself no longer and began thrusting his hips to meet hers. Just as her first orgasm began receding she felt an extra wetness inside her and realizing that she had taken everything from him, she felt a second wave crest within her.

When the feelings had passed and her heartbeat had calmed she rolled off of him, cozying up by his side.

"Don't worry my little pet. You're mine now. I own you, but I will take care of you."

***

Rhiannon sat on the altar at the front of the chapel, her legs dangling over the edge beneath her red skirt.

"Father Stephen, thank you for taking the time to meet me."

"Anything for you Rhiannon. Shall we step into my office?" He offered, hoping to lure her away from her position next to the sacrament.

"No, I prefer to do it here. I don't think anyone is likely to bother us at this hour. You have the recording?"

"Yes." He pulled out his phone and hit play.

'No sexual act is sinful so long as your keyholder approves of it." It was Father Stephen's own voice playing back.

After a pause a second voice spoke, "But what if my keyholder wants me to do impure sexual acts with others?"

Father David's voice responded from the recording, "I am certain that if the gentle woman I saw today wanted you to do things, she would have a good reason for it."

Rhiannon paused the recording. "That's enough for now, I'll listen to the rest later. He will likely be back soon to clear his conscience. I trust you will continue your obedience."

"Of course. May I ask though, why David? There are so many boys to choose from."

"It is one thing to have a boy so overwhelmed by lust for me that he is willing to do whatever I want. But it is quite another feeling to have a boy so consumed that he would risk his eternal soul for a taste of me. I suppose you know something of that feeling," and she parted her legs as she spoke. "You may kneel now, Father."

He knelt before her and began kissing her legs at the ankle, working his way upwards.

"Has the Mother Superior released you recently?" She asked him.

"No," he replied between kisses. "Only four times a year."

"Does she let you cum, Father Stephen?"

"No. She only toys with me and then puts me back in my cage."

"Fuck that's hot."

Rhiannon parted her knees to let Father Stephen continue his upward march up her legs, and he suppressed a gasp at the sight of her panties.

"Don't worry, they're wet with my juice, not David's. I think anyway. We haven't had sex since this morning. Did you want me to tell you about it?"

Father Stephen stopped kissing, as if he was making up his mind whether to continue.

"God you must be so conflicted after hearing that. You betrayed your principles for a taste of young pussy, and now you found out another man spilled his seed inside it just this morning. Tell me, when was the last time you went down on a woman?"

Father Stephen knelt there, frozen between her thighs.

"Last year. Sister Josephine." He managed to spit out.

"I guess she's not bad looking for a forty-year-old nun."

"She forced me to." Father Stephen admitted.

"Oh poor thing. Did you get hard in your little cage anyway?"

He nodded.

"I bet you're so hard right now. Let's dispense with the guilt and move along to the part where you make me cum all over this altar cloth. We both know you're not walking away now and I want to give your trapped cock something to weep about for the next few months in its prison."

He reached timidly for her underwear and she helped him to remove them.

Then he bowed his head until his lips gently kissed her inner sanctum.

"God I love breaking a man. You were much easier than David though. Even when I had him tied to the bed with his cock inside me he was begging for me to stop. Meanwhile you're completely free and still licking me like a whipped dog."

He moaned as his kisses turned to broad, slow licks.

Rhiannon continued, "Of course, after he came the first time he finally gave up on any thoughts of purity. I released him and he was immediately ready to fuck me again. I can see why women tie their husbands up on their wedding nights. He was like a raving criminal, plowing me from behind, cumming in me again and again," Rhiannon stroked the priests' hair as she whispered to him.

The sounds from Father Stephen's ministrations grew louder.

"I woke up twice in the middle of the night with him pestering me for a third round but held him off until morning. Fuck he filled me up so good. It's huge you know. His cock. Oh be careful. You need to be gentle - I'm still a little sore."

There was a pause before the gentle lapping noises continued.

"Anyway I've never felt anything like it. It's like he's saved up a lifetime of cum just for me. There's no way it could all stay inside. I even felt some of it leaking down my leg on the way over here. It gave me these shivers almost as good as an orgasm."

"I hope you don't mind me sharing." She continued. "It's like confession, really. There's no good keeping these things all bottled up inside you with no way out." She casually moved her bare foot down to his crotch to toy with his bloated testicles as she spoke.

"Hmm, you're not very good at this I'm afraid, Father Stephen. Don't worry though, I'm not in a rush. And as they say, patience is a virtue."

12