All Comments on 'Graduation Slumber Party Pt. 02'

by TiltingatWindmills

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TiltingatWindmillsTiltingatWindmillsover 1 year agoAuthor

Always happy to receive constructive feedback and suggestions for new storylines!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please, enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanted to say I really like your stories. I'm not even that much into chastity in general but in your stories it feels more like one tool for the story than specifically about the typical chastity fetish.

I also love seduction/corruption type stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! I like how the arc has continued. Maybe in part 3 she finally has him hooked on orgasms, having broken down his former resolve, and then starts denying him again? Hearing him beg to cum after he was originally begging NOT to cum seems like it would be really hot to her.

Other ideas...girl/girl stuff to turn him on, maybe even some minor cuckolding? Breaking him down even further by making him jealous of another guy who gets to cum.

NightroNightroover 1 year ago

I really liked part 1. Maybe next Min Je can fuck the priest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

is there a part 3

TiltingatWindmillsTiltingatWindmillsover 1 year agoAuthor

I have a few hundred words of Part 3 down but not quite sure how I will finish yet!

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

Could you imagine a world like this.

OH I guess you can and did

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The main character in this sage is having a very lustful relationship with the men. To use a man of the cloth to express her desire for oral servitude and possibly having the reverend licking her wet pussy that may have been coated with her soon to be husband’s cum continues the theme WOMEN RULE and men serve the women for cunnilingus satisfaction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous