Graduation Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bill, I can't believe YOU are here. Where's your companion?"

Bev. Girlfriend of one of the jocks, Gordon, who was kind of a friend of mine. We worked part time in the local grocery store stocking shelves. We were also in Boy Scouts together for a number of years. Bev was also beautifully HOT and was featured in my many self-pleasuring sessions. She was petite about 5 foot 4 inch tall, 95 pounds, shoulder length straight brown hair, tiny waist, flawless lightly tanned skin, tight little bottom, and small apple 32B sized breasts.

Bev had done some ballet in past years. Hence her petite/lithe body. She always flirted with me when we were alone. She knew I had a huge crush on her. I could have/should have asked her out in previous years, but was too shy and kind of felt she was out of my league. I was too dense to pick up on her flirting to realize that she would have gone out with me in a heartbeat if I had asked, and she would have been happy to let me get some much needed experience, maybe not to the extent I was experiencing with Cindy, but experience just the same. Reading teenage girls and what they are really trying to say is impossible for hormone raged teenaged guys.

Bev was standing there a few feet away from me such that the glow from the distant bon fire showed that she was wearing tight mid-thigh shorts and a pull over V-neck white cotton top that hugged her pert breasts. I tried not to stare at those little mounds, but hey, I was a horney guy, and my fantasy girl was standing right in front of me.

"Hey Bev. Well, my companion is home and probably in her bed. We had a bit of disagreement over coming here or not. I wanted to. She didn't, got pissed and wound up demanding that I take her home. Her parting comment was that I had better go straight home. She didn't want to hear that I came here. But here I am."

"Well I'M glad YOU'RE here," Stepping forward I got a full frontal lingering body hug as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her firm breasts into my chest along with everything below in full contact. I felt a surge. She may have felt it, don't know.

"So, how long have you been here and who all is here. Seems like quite a few cars and trucks parked. And what's all of noise. You know you can hear this party from about a half mile away."

"I've only been here for about hour. My parents are going to have a get together tomorrow. You DO know there is a keg over there."

"Yeah. I heard. That's the big reason I'm by myself. Cindy isn't into alcohol. Which is fine. She knows my parents drink. But whatever. So, who else is here?"

Bev named off a number of guys and girls. Some I figured would be here. Some I was surprised at. There were two girls in particular that really surprised me: Chris and Rita.

I had known Chris since first grade as I sat in front of her and she became my first "unofficial" girlfriend. Rita, I knew since junior high. Both went to our church and were part of the youth group and were very good friends. I wouldn't know how good of friends until later in the summer. I had asked Rita out once, but was shot down. Oh well. Rita still had a place in my heart and I would find myself admiring her from a distance. Both girls were petite, nice flat tummies, legs to die for, dark blonde shoulder length hair, flat firm bottoms, and tiny waists. Chris had slightly larger breasts than Rita. Rita was probably a 32AA, about the size of half a small apple with a nice flat firm butt. Chris was a small baseball 32A and also a flat firm butt.

I loved small breasts, and still do to this day. There is something erotic about small breasts... as women age - small breasts don't sag. A woman can be in her forties, or so, have had a couple of kids, and they will still look like a teenager's breasts. Well, maybe not 'exactly' like a teenager's breasts, as nothing looks as good as a teenager's firm smooth breasts; but, they would be close.

Bev looked around and then pulled me behind an unknown pickup truck, turned, locked her arms around my neck, pressed her whole body into me as our lips met and locked. Man that girl could kiss!! It started out slow and tender and then heated up to a fiery passion with lots of tongue. Pressing her small firm breasts against my chest. Her stomach pressed against mine while grinding her crotch against my hardening. I'm pretty sure she could feel it through our thin shorts, but didn't seem to care as she continued to press in. We came up for air. Still embraced, she pulled her head back a bit and looked at me.

"You know, you could have had that, and more last year if you had just asked me out. I tried to get your attention last year, but it seems you did want to take the risk. But we women are different. We take some risks and send some signals, and then we get tired of waiting when the boy doesn't take some risks himself." she whispered as we gazed into each other's eyes.

"I know. I still kick myself for not acting on my impulses. I wanted to ask you out sooo bad. I thought you were out of my league. You're so beautiful. I still dream of what dating you would've been like."

"It would've been like this," as she moved in for another round. By this time I was completely hard, and I knew she could feel it against her mound as she kept grinding away as my hands found those firm butt cheeks and pulled her in for a tighter embrace, as our tongues danced.

Just as all good things must end, Bev pulled away and looked at me, both of us breathing heavily.

"I'd better get back before Gordon comes looking for me. We'd both be in a lot of trouble; especially you. He's always known that I had a thing for you since last year, but has kind of got over it after you started dating Cindy."

"Thank you Bev. This is something I'll never forget."

"Me neither. We could've had fun."

And with a quick parting peck on my cheek she tuned and was off.

After a few minutes, while 'things' returned to normal, I entered the bon fire area and was greeted by half a dozen of my buddies. A couple of girls came over and gave hugs. Not like the hug I got from Bev, but still nice. Chris and Rita came over together. Rita was wearing a pullover cotton top with a V neck that hugged her small mounds along with loose shorts that came to mid-thigh. Chris had on a similar top that also showed the soft swells of her chest and mid-thigh shorts. Man those girls; those long smooth legs and calves looked great!!

Chris gave me a full hug. I hugged her back as she swayed a bit as she kissed my cheek, "It's really good to see you. I never expected you would be here. Where's your partner?"

"By now, she's probably in her bed. Had a bit of a disagreement. That's why I'm here. Alone."

"Oh well, we don't need her to have fun," as she pulled away grinning.

"How long you guys been here?" I asked.

"Probably an hour or so. Our parents are having get togethers tomorrow for each of us. What about you?" Chris asked.

"We had ours earlier. It was fun, family and a few friends. Got some good stuff. Some cash. My mom made a lot of food."

Rita stepped over and wrapped her arms around my neck and gently pressed in against me a bit tentatively. She wasn't swaying as much as Chris, but it was there ever so slightly. She pulled back and gave a brief smile. I watched as she walked back to the other side of the fire with Chris without saying a word. Gordon came over with a half inebriated smiled, "Hey", and asked where Cindy was, which I briefly explained. He asked me if I had seen Bev. I looked at him with a surprised look and asked, "Bev's here too?"

"Someplace. Must have had to pee".

"Yeah. Beer will do that to you...from what I've heard," I added.

And that was that. Didn't lie. Just didn't answer the question.

One of the football linemen came over and hit me up for five dollars for the beer. I thought that was kind of steep, remember 1968, a 12 ounce bottle was around 35 cents and once I got to school discovered the thrill of 'quarter night' at many of the college bars. I had a job, didn't want to make a scene, so I handed over a five. He grinned, took it and walked away. I guess he figured he just pulled one me. Oh well. With the endorphins still running through my system from the make-out session with Bev, and the hugs I just received from Chris and Rita, I didn't care. I was in heaven.

Bev appeared on the far side of the fire, made eye contact, smiled, came over, gave me a quick chase hug, turned and walked back to where Gordon was standing, and watching.

I went over to the keg and drew a beer. It wasn't very cold, but then it was a beer. Looking around I took in the sights and carrying on.

Off to the side were a bunch of jocks seeing who could chug a beer the quickest. All were having problems standing and saying a recognizable word. Go figure. I made a mental note to be on the road home before they left.

Most of the girls were in their separate groups sipping their beer watching the Neanderthals going at it.

Off to the right there was some sort of kissing game going on. About four girls were in a circle with a blindfolded guy sitting on a tree stump in the center of the group. The girls didn't surprise me. They were known as being a bit on the wild side. Not loose and easy. Just wild. The one common physical trait between them, was that they all had at least a C cup, and one pushing a D. Two of the C cups were braless and were trying to convince their counterparts to do the same without much success.

One of my buddies, Dick, came over and explained the game. One of the girls would go up the blindfolded guy and kiss him on the lips. The duration and intensity of the kiss was left entirely up the girl. She could, and did, press her breasts into the guy. No touching was allowed from the guy. That rule did not apply to the girl. Once the girl was done, she would go back to her place, the blindfolded guy would have to guess who. If he was incorrect, he had to take a large gulp of beer and could either go another round or quit. From what I heard, not many guys went just one round. If he was correct, the girl would come back over and give him another intense and hot kiss, but this time without the blindfold. Again, no touching from the guy. And again, that rule didn't apply to the girl.

As the night, and beer, had progressed, the intensity of the girl's kisses and the touching had become bolder; to the point where the girls would be able to tell, and report to their friends, how well-endowed the fully aroused guy was, at times to the embarrassment of the guy. But it was all in fun and no feelings were permanently hurt, maybe just some deflated egos. The guy would usually just shrug and go back to get another beer.

I guess it was all those pent up teenage hormones and fantasies being let loose after all those years of growing up together and being in such close proximity, beer being the catalyst. Now, there were no more boundaries. No social pressures. Leaving here in a few hours most of these people would never see each other again. Or, perhaps after the girls had made their 'discoveries' there would be future fun hook-ups at some of the local make-out spots or deserted country roads. The game filled in the blanks regarding the laughter and shouting I had heard from my parent's farm earlier in the evening.

Chris and Rita were off to the side watching the on goings with a couple of other girls. Smiling, laughing, and talking between themselves. I would have loved to listened in on the conversation.

There was a break in the action as the girls disappeared. Probably potty break or beer break. Maybe both.

I was talking to Dick and had my back to the girls when they returned. Dick was looking over my shoulder when he said, "Get ready. I think it's about to be your turn in the circle. Just go with the flow and have fun. I did," he grinned.

Dick had a sister, Pat, who was best friends with Bev. Looking back, I'm sure their conversations may have went something like this.

Bev to Pat, "I really want to get Bill to ask me out. I mean, I've flirted. I sit in front of him in German. Either he's too shy, or not interested."

Pat, "Oh, I'm sure he's interested. Probably just doesn't know how to ask, or if you'll actually go out with him. Tell you what, I know he's good friends with Dick. I drop the hint to Dick that you're interested and that he should drop the hint to Bill to ask you out."

I do remember one PE class, as we were changing, Dick just said, "You should ask Bev out. She'll give you some experience." And that was that. I couldn't see walking up to her and asking her at school with everybody around, so I found her phone number and called one afternoon after getting home from school when there wasn't anybody home. I think her dad answered the phone and just said she wasn't home yet. I never got up the nerve to repeat and she never knew.

Just then, I felt a presence behind me and then the softness of a pair of breasts on my back. Arms wrapping around my chest.

"Bill. What a surprise. I never expected to see you here. You always seemed too upstanding. But it's a pleasant surprise. Besides, where's your friend," she slurred.

I turned around to look at who was the owner of those soft mounds pressing into my back. Judy. Blonde, blue eyed bombshell with full hips and full round butt cheeks. Couple that with a set of full C cups that were unrestrained by the presence of a bra which jiggled and swayed with every step or movement. The swell of her creamy white breasts just visible as the top two buttons of her blouse were undone. The mid-thigh shorts showed off her toned legs. Judy always seemed to be going out with some jock. I don't know why she was so interested in me just then. She'd never given me the time of day, but then, I was "fresh meat" in the group, having just arrived.

I looked over to the rest of the group. Katheryn, or better known as "CC". Long straight black hair with dark, deep penetrating eyes, full hips, blemish free slightly tanned skin. I could see that the D cups were supported by a bra. CC and I had dated a couple of times. I was too shy to kiss her, which thinking back she probably would have been fine with it, even enthusiastic. She moved on after that. I guess I wasn't exciting enough. Oh well. Missed the boat again. But here she was again grinning, staring, with a predatory look.

Bonny was standing there, actually swaying, with the look in her eyes of somebody definitely under the influence. Bonny was full figured girl. Not fat or chubby. Just a big girl with unrestrained C cups that would sway as she swayed back and forth. Shoulder length auburn hair green eyes and a full round bottom. Bonny had a reputation of dating "bad boys".

Next to Bonny was Cheryl, the smallest of the group. Cheryl was about 5 foot 4, 110 pounds, shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, green eyes, with a slight scattering of freckles across her petite nose. Her orange size C cup breasts were well defined through her white pull over V-Neck top as they stood out restrained by her bra.

"Well, my friend isn't here, but I am," I answered as I looked into those half closed blue eyes.

"Come over here. We have a game that we think you'll enjoy. The rest of the guys did," she giggled, "Oh, and bring your beer. You may need to re-fill it first."

I went over to the keg to top off my beer. As I returned, I glanced over to where Chris and Rita were standing. I made eye contact with both but couldn't read their expressions. I knew that they knew what was about to happen. I couldn't find Bev. For the first time that night I regretted coming to party. I really liked both Chris and Rita, respected them and didn't want to look like a fool in front of them. Would they think less of me for agreeing to participate in this game? Then I thought, why would Rita care, she never cared about me. As far as I knew I was invisible to her. So why should I care?

The thought that Cindy would ever hear about what was about to happen this never entered my mind. It should have.

Judy explained the rules just as Dick had done. As she finished, she stood there with a grin that made me feel like a lamb being led away to the slaughter. I sat on the tree stump as Judy stood in front of me. It was high enough that my face was about even with those soft mounds. The blindfold was put in place and just before everything went dark, I caught a whiff of Judy's perfume.

"Remember, no touching, At least from your side," Judy said with a slight giggle. That made me stir a bit, in a lot of places. I wished I had been here earlier to witness the others to get an idea of what to expect. Please don't let me embarrass myself I thought.

It's been said, when you lose one of your sense your other senses will heighten and take up the slack. I sat there listening, trying to get a sense as to what was about to happen, and when. I could hear the fire crackling and popping, a few muffled conversations, the Neanderthals still going at, but nothing else. I could smell the fire, the forest, and the faint smell of beer. Beyond that - Nothing. I waited in the darkness.

First, I sensed a presence. Then a whiff of perfume. Didn't smell like Judy's. That left three to guess from. I felt a warm breath on my cheek as the presence got closer. A light kiss on my cheek followed by a tongue across my top lip. Gently nibbling on my bottom lip. Man she was good. A full wet mouth soon met mine. Straddling my thighs she sat as she wrapped her hands around the back of my head, pressing her soft mounds into my chest and laid into me with a hard kiss. I couldn't tell if there was a bra there or not, as that would have brought the possibilities down to two. Fortunately, the way we were sitting my hardening dick was away from her. After what was probably a full minute, she got off and disappeared.

"OK, Who?" I heard Judy ask from a distance.

Man!! Get this wrong and there will be round two, still blindfolded and after a large gulp from my beer cup with more to come. On the other hand, get it right and there will still be round two, only without the blindfold. It wasn't Judy because of the perfume. That was fine by me. I wasn't attracted to her, or her type.

"CC!" I blurted out.

"Wrong! Take a chug."

I was handed my cup and took a big gulp.

"More. Not enough," so I took another gulp.

Still blindfolded. The cup was taken away as I sat there again in my darkness.

"OK. Who was it?" I asked.

"Nope. Got to figure it out on your own. Round two."

I felt the presence behind me. A whiff of a different perfume. Then soft mounds pressed against the side of my head. Definitely a bra was present. From what I remembered only CC and Cheryl were wearing bras. Could this be CC? Perhaps because I guessed her earlier she felt that I had hoped it have been her, given our brief past.

Things progressed much the same as the previous mystery girl, except this time she sat farther up on my lap. Her lips left mine about half way through the time. My dick was now hard and pointed down my leg, those soft mound were right at eye level as she buried my face between them and slowly moved from side to side. I wasn't going to last long as those mounds continued their onslaught. Please don't let me embarrass myself right here in front of everyone, especially my three friends. All of a sudden she stood and left.

"OK. Who?"

I was certain it was CC.

"CC!!"

"It looks like we have a winner! You guessed quicker than most of the others so you can take off the blindfold and claim your prize. "

Off came the blindfold. The whole thing had lasted all of 5 to 8 minutes for both mystery girls. As my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around. Chris and Rita were still standing together with the other girls. I again made eye contact with each, but again, couldn't read their expressions. Again, they knew what the prize would consist of, as they had watched the game play out earlier. I didn't.