Graduation Summer Ch. 01

Story Info
The summer between high school and college - new friends.
11.9k words
4.67
33k
45

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
447 Followers

This is my first submittal, so please be kind. I wasn't sure whether to enter this as "First Time", "Group Sex", or "Romance" as it has all three, but it seemed to fit the Romance best. It wasn't supposed to be this long, but the finished work has over 110,000 words, it just kept going and going. I decided to release only the first part to gage the reactions. I have never done free writing; but, have been reading Literotica for some time and have discovered some pretty amazing authors and writing tips. I am an engineer by training, so really never had a need, except English classes a hundred years ago. I've tried to write like I talk. Contractions extended ellipses to indicate short pauses in speech. I mean nobody talks without pauses. Parts of the beginning are somewhat actual happenings, the rest my fantasies about two girls I went to school with. The names have been changed of course. This is kind of a chronology of the months following my high school graduation before departing for school. Since this involves 18 year old hormone raged teenagers, there is a fair amount of sex. The sex scenes are intense and sensual, in my humble opinion.

And, "yes' everyone is 18 years old. So enjoy.

*****

The year was 1968, a year of turmoil and firsts. The Vietnam War was going strong as was the anti-war movement. Martin Luther King was assassinated. Apollo 8 had circled the moon providing the first view of the far side of the moon. Nixon was elected. The drug culture was beginning with the release of Jefferson starship's iconic song 'With Rabbit' the previous year.

For us teenagers in a small Midwestern dairy town, there were movies: '2001 a Space Odyssey', 'Planet of the Apes', 'Rosemary's Baby' to name a few, and pop music. The Beatles were going strong with their songs: 'Hey Jude', 'Hello Goodbye' along with: 'The Good, the Bad and the Ugly', 'Love is Blue', 'This guys in Love with you', and many other oldies but goodies.

High school was a lot of different things to a lot of my classmates, especially our senior year. Some were just hoping to graduate... to be on their own either in some local factory, the family farm, or the military, or off to college, away from the small dairy town. Some were going to miss the social life and the friendship of class mates that had been nurtured over the many years of classes and various activities that brought a closeness and familiarity.

We all had grown together since around 4th grade, when the two elementary schools came together at middle school. Endured the pains, the awkwardness, and hormones of going through puberty together. I would guess that probably 85% of our class were "technically" virgins. Maybe I was naïve enough to think that, but I had not heard a lot of couples "going all the way" as was the phrase back then. Sure, there was a lot of guy-talk about feeling breasts, and who would be good to go out with to get some "experience", but that was about it. The Pill was in its infancy and not widespread. At least not in the Midwest that I could tell.

With a graduating class of around a 100, we all pretty much knew everybody and everybody had their own social circles: the jocks and cheerleaders, the metal shop guys, the future farmers, the college bound, the girls looking for husband material, and of course the miss-fits (the bullies). I kind of fit into the college bound group with a few jock friends. I wasn't a social butterfly, actually kind of shy around the popular girls and was probably invisible to them, but had a decent circle of "guy friends".

I'd tried sports and considered myself to be pretty athletic, not "jock" material, but at least in PE I did pretty well. So, I went out for freshman football, dislocated my left shoulder, so that was the end of that sport. Later went out for wrestling, unfortunately, the guy I had to beat out to get a starting spot went on the go to State, so that was out. Tried baseball, as I had done the whole little league thing with little success, but I enjoyed it; however, with nine starting spots it became apparent I would be sitting the bench, so crossed that one off my list. The last was track. They put guys that weren't good at anything else as running the mile. Guess where I was placed. Too much work and never came close to placing. I did, however, get a junior varsity letter for my jacket. My one and only. So, having tried a number of sports, and finding out I wasn't all that good in any of them, I started to look for other things to do.

I was kind of active in the youth group at our church. My parents were sponsors and there were outings and activities during the fall, winter, and spring months with some occasional summer outings. There were about a dozen in our group split pretty evenly girls and guys. The guys were good friends of mine and I fit in pretty well. The girls weren't what I would call 'friends' maybe just friendly acquaintances as we had been involved together in our youth group since junior high. I had gone on a school sponsored hayride with one of them. There was one particular girl that I had always wanted to go out with, to get closer to, but it never worked out. Besides, I think I was invisible to her as much as I tried to get her attention... Oh well.

Academically, I was just under the top quarter of the class. Science and math came pretty easy to me. English and Literature not so much so. But I had fun. Back then I don't recall a lot of "bullying". Yeah, there were the bullies who would pick on others. My dad called them "punks". They were the ones smoking outside and across the street during lunch coming back with the smell of cigarette smoke on their clothes.

It was about the end of my sophomore year that our local grocery store had an opening for part-time stock boys. My parents knew the manager really well - in a small town everyone knows everyone - so I was hired. Stocking shelves, bagging and carrying out groceries - yeah back then we would carry out groceries for people. It gave me some spending money and also a way to save for college, as I knew that was what I was going to do after graduation. About a third of the class was looking forward to going off to college with excitement and fear all mixed up together. But that was four months away. Right now those of us that were college bound had the summer to ourselves to "play".

It was the end of May, 1968 and our senior class had all just completed our high school graduation ceremony in a small Midwestern dairy town. Most were having parties at home planned by parents for friends and family. But there was rumor of a get together in a local wooded area just across the county line. The big secret; somebody had gotten ahold of a keg. So for a modest cover charge, you could have your fill. I had gotten wind of a few other get togethers earlier in the year at discrete locations, but had never gone. This one spawned a curiosity.

Graduation night; my parents had planned a get together at our house. Our house sat on a small forty acre farm on a dead end gravel road with only two other houses that were empty. It was really a "hobby" farm my dad bought the beginning of my senior year. As it turned out, the kegger party that I had heard about from some of the guys that was about a half a mile due west, just across the county line and down a dirt lane in a wooded area. The sounds and laughter could be heard off in the distance. It sounded like fun. If you have ever been in the country, you know that it's quiet and sound travels.

The house party was fine. My girlfriend, Cindy, was there along with members of our family. We had been going together since the start of the school year. The term back then was "Steady". She had my high school class ring wrapped in angora and I had hers. Although we were both technically virgins, we had messed around to the point of nearly nude make out session in the front seat of my parents car on many a deserted gravel country roads. Our typical date would start when I would pick her up around 7:00, go do something (movie, miniature golf, bowling, etc), stop for a pizza, and then head to "our spot" around 8:30. Since both of us had midnight curfews, that gave us a little over 3 hours to "play".

Cindy was my "first" in a lot of ways, actually, we were each other's first. First girl kissed. First girl to feel her bare firm C cup breasts. First girl to slip a finger into her tight wet pussy. First girl to see completely naked. First girl to have her hand wrapped around by dick and stroke my balls, if only a few times. First girl I ever told that I loved her, yeah it was called "Puppy Love". How could your 'first' be anything but? We were learning and enjoying the exploration of each other. There are girls that you would describe as: beautiful, pretty, cute, etc. Pretty is the best way to describe her. She was about 5 foot 6, 115 pounds chestnut brown eyes, smooth unblemished creamy white skin, and chestnut brown hair with a pixie type cut. Like I said, soft and firm 36C cup breasts (like a nice size navel orange) with quarter size rust colored areolas and pink eraser size nipples that begged to be licked and sucked on. Which I did as often as possible.

Our "Play" would start out by pushing the front seat (a bench seat) all the way back to allow for extra room. We would start out slowly. Kissing. A little tongue. Stoking her cheek. Nibbling along her long smooth neck from her ear to her throat, then down to the top button of her blouse. Unbutton the top button and the next. Kiss the top of each of her exposed breasts just above the top of her bra. Finish unbuttoning and discarding the blouse into the back seat. Next the bra. It was one of those with three clasps in the back - whoever designed that did not have horney teenage guys in mind; but then maybe they did. How I ever figured out how to get all three undone was beyond me, but to get to the treasures that were held in place it was worth the effort - I think couple of times she actually helped me as I struggled. My shirt followed.

Cindy would press those full, warm, soft breasts into my chest and kiss deeply all the time moving her chest back and forth. Those hard nipples moving against my own. My hands rubbing up and down her bare back and then around to gently cup and stroke each breast, my finger twirling around each hard nipple as we kissed. We would break the kiss and I just looked down at her breasts, the dark circles surrounding the hard nipples. Even at night, with the light from the dash radio and whatever moonlight might be there, they were heavenly. I'd lean in and lick each nipple. Twirl my tongue around the hard nub. She hissed and would arch her back as if to feed me more nipple with her hand on the back of my head. I was in heaven, and so was Cindy. Time to move on the next stage of our "play". Unbutton the top of her shorts and unzip. Down would come my shorts to my ankles. My hard dick right there.

Occasionally, she would reach down and cup my balls. Run her finger from that spot at the base of my scrotum, up the sack, the length of my dick to the V on the underside of the crown, and then the around the tip. My dick would jump. I had taught her how to gently massage my balls and how to softly stroke my scrotum. I loved having my balls massaged. Gently rolling each testicle between her fingers. Like I said "Occasionally". I don't know what her reluctance to touch and explore me was. Never asked. I was content to play and explore her body as much as she would let me. It did result in going home with 'blue balls' after each session.

One time I sensed she was measuring me. I could feel as she wrapped her thumb and index finger around the shaft and then extended those same fingers from the base to the tip. Later I figured it must have come from her girlfriends talking about their boyfriends and she need to compare. Never asked about it though. Hope she had a good report back to her girlfriends.

With her shorts opened up, and mine around my ankles, she'd get on her knees facing me and I would push everything down to mid-thigh, and then would her roll over and lay on my lap between my chest and steering wheel of the car. I would push everything down to her ankles and she would open her legs. Cindy never would get completely naked. Don't know why. Maybe it was in case we ever got interrupted, which we never did, it would make it quicker and easier to get put back together. Now everything was right there to kiss, lick, stoke, probe, and rub. And that is exactly what I did.

For the next two, or so, hours Cindy's semi-nude body had my undivided attention as I worshipped every square inch of exposed skin, pubic hair, and the hidden warm wet tunnel. Even with just the light from the radio I could make out the dark circle surrounding her nipples and the dark triangle at the juncture of her legs. One time she let me turn on the dome light for my first view of a naked girl. WOW! She was never interested in viewing my 'stuff'. Again, don't know why and didn't press the issue. I was having fun.

Through all of our "play time", we never did the deed, and actually she never got me off. I was terrified of getting her pregnant. Good quality condoms were only available from the local drug store where you had to actually go in and ask the pharmacist. Condoms from machines were known to be unreliable, so that was out of the question, and being a small town, approaching the pharmacist was something I wasn't about to do. I can just see it now.

"Hey Bill's parents, Bill was in the other day wanting to buy some condoms." That would have gone over well. Then word would have reached Cindy's parents. Don't even want to think about that scenario.

You have to remember, back in the 60's there wasn't much information available on the "how to" regarding sexual pleasuring of your partner. It was word of mouth from guys who "had been there and done that" with girls that knew of the secret pearl, hidden under the clitoral hood, and who taught their boyfriends the magic that lay there. It was through one of those conversations with one of the guys and classmate I worked with. One night stocking shelves they were talking and about what their girlfriends would let them do. It was there that I learned of the secret button and how to gently stroke it. The next time we got together I gently brought Cindy to her first of many subsequent orgasms on that back country road.

As she was recovering from her first ever orgasm; my hand still resting on her mound, gasping, "What did you do to me?"

"Did you like it?"

"I've never felt anything like that in my life! I thought my whole body was going to explode! I couldn't stop shaking! What did you do to me?"

"My first guess is that you had an orgasm."

Thinking about it for a moment, "Is that the same as 'cumming'?"

"Yes."

"My girlfriends are always talking about that. I didn't know what they were talking about and didn't want to ask and look like a fool. How did you know how to do that?"

"Guys talk, and I thought I would give it try. Glad it worked and you liked it."

"Like it?!! When can you do that to me again?"

"Lie back. Close your eyes and enjoy."

And so went our fall and winter months whenever we were able to. Winter was especially difficult here in the Midwest for our semi-nude sessions, but we were creative; burned a lot of tanks of gas. It got to the point that we would be leaving the pizza place and she would scoot over to the passenger side and start to undress. The first time she did that I asked what she was doing...her reply as she gave me a smile, "Just getting myself ready for you". Moments later she would then scoot back over to me... topless and her shorts and panties around her ankles.

Anyway, back to my parent's graduation party. It was getting close to 9:00 and most had left. My parents were cleaning up and I was thinking of heading out to "our spot" to continue our own private celebration. I thanked them for all of the work and the gifts as we stepped out into the moon lit country night. It was a typical early summer evening: mid 70's, clear sky with a full moon almost overhead, a few stars were out that weren't drowned out by the moon, the fire flies were flickering about the yard, a small breeze kept the mosquitos away, and the humidity was relatively low. In the distance you could hear the laughter and shouts from the keg party. Even at half a mile away, I could make out the distinct voices of some of my guy friends.

"I want to go over to the party," I said.

"Why".

"Because they're my friends, it sounds like they're having a lot of fun, and it may be the last time I get to see all of them together. Besides, I've never been to something like that."

"I've heard of those kind of parties. There is probably a lot of drinking and stuff going on. I'm not interested!" she huffed in utter disgust.

Cindy's family didn't drink at all. Her dad was into health and all of that. I don't think her parents had anything against alcohol, they just didn't partake. My family, on the other hand always had beer around. My dad belonged to a local fraternal organization, which we would frequent quite often. Any family get-togethers always had a good supply of nectar from the gods. On occasion, he would offer me a couple of beers, but again, I never attended a beer party with my friends.

"Why don't we just go out to our spot, and have our fun?" she cooed as she opened her blouse a bit and flashed a bra cupped breast. She knew my weakness when it came to her breasts, bare skin, touching, feeling and probing I was not a strong person. But then again, I was an eighteen year old guy with raging hormones. What do you expect? All guys liked breasts.

However; I was intrigued by the proximity of the keg party and the fun I could hear was happening there. Who was there? What girls were there? What would they all be doing after downing a few beers, or a lot of beers? What was going on to create such laughter and shouting? All these thoughts were racing through my mind as we drove down my parent's road to the juncture of the main county road. Turn right and go toward the keg party. Turn left to go towards "our spot", which was on the other side of town, about 8 miles away. I could take her to "our spot" anytime. There was a keg party a half a mile away. I sat at the stop sign, sighed, and stopped.

"I can't believe your still thinking about it!! I told you, I am not interested!! And neither are you!!" She spat.

I was getting ticked. I could tell that "play" was not going to happen tonight... Not after that. We never argued. She never told me "No". This was a different side to her. Was I being selfish? I was going off to college 6 hours away at the end of the summer and we had assumed that we were going to do a long distance relationship coming home Thanksgiving, Christmas, spring break, and then continue next summer. Continue on being "true and faithful" to each other. We never had "long term" plans. I guess we both assumed that after finishing school in four years we would get married, and live happily ever after. We were each other's 'first love'. Looking back, it seemed kind of naïve, but we were hormone ravaged teens. I was still at the stop sign.

"I can't believe you are still considering the party. OK - I'll make it easy for you. TAKE ME HOME!"

The drive to her place was quiet. Once there she got out of the car, slammed the door, turned and walked toward her house. But not before saying, "I don't want to hear that you were at that party!!" And that was that. As I drove back toward my parent's house, I was still ticked.

"I don't need your permission," I shouted.

As I got to the turnoff to my parent's house, I said out loud, "Screw it. I am going to my first keg party, whether you like it or not!! Besides, you'll never know," or so I thought, as I finished with a grin. I went about a half mile further down the road, across the county line, and saw the open gate leading into a huge wooded area. Following the path for about a hundred yards (I had my dad's pickup truck so no big deal going through the brush) I came to about twenty parked cars and trucks with the glow of a bon fire in the distance. I was about half way to the bon fire when I heard my name.

32aa
32aa
447 Followers