Graduation Summer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we leaned in our lips met for deep kiss followed by another and another this time our tongues danced together endlessly as my hands again moved over her back her hands around my neck pulling me into the kiss as the distance between us on the truck seat vanished. I could have kissed her all night long. I was hard, but she didn't know it, and that was fine. I had no idea where this was going, tonight or beyond that.

"Wait here, and whatever you do, DON'T leave. I'll be right back. I need to talk to Chris," she quickly said. With that she flew out the door.

I watched her outline as she disappeared into the night. I turned on the radio. It was only 10:30. I leaned my head back against the back of the seat, closed my eyes and reflected on the past few hours. Who would have predicted that a petty argument would have resulted in having a make-out session with Bev where she tells me, "THIS is what I could have had". Or, getting kissed by two big breasted girls, having my dick stroked to hardness through my shorts and presented to the group of girls like a prize and then having CC tell me "WE could've had fun"? Or baring my deepest feelings to a girl that I had only admired from a distance and never talked to, and her baring her feelings to me? Even Cindy and I never had that deep of a conversation.

I was beginning to question whether it was true love (as much as "true love" can be with your first), infatuation, the novelty of having a steady girlfriend on your arm, or teenage hormones at work with all of the "play" that was literally at my fingertips. Or all of the above? How was I going to feel the next time we got together? Would she sense that something had changed? What about Rita? Did she feel anything like I did? I sensed there was something there, or beginning, or did I just make a fool out of myself, again? I hope all of this wasn't just because of the effects of the alcohol on her part. But she seemed fine. I didn't want her to have second thoughts in the morning and felt I was playing with her emotions. I again felt like leaving. That way I could forget about everything that just happened, finish off summer, then off to college. But I couldn't. Not yet. She was emphatic that I didn't leave.

I rubbed my temples, as I said to myself, "Man, life was getting complicated". Little did I know that actually life would become much simpler. Soon.