Graduation Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next hour I worshipped her breasts and nipples with my lips, tongue, hands, and fingers. Twirling and gently pinching a sensitive nipple between my thumb and index finger while licking and sucking the other nipple. Her body shook a couple of times as she gasped and moaned out loud. At times I would move my hand down her front and graze my fingers along the top of her shorts, but never entered. I was having too much fun pleasuring her and taking in her reactions that I didn't want to jeopardize anything. I could have turned the dome light on, but again, didn't want to ruin the moment.

I had a severe case of 'blue balls'. I would definitely need to take care of that when I got home, or sooner.

Every time we would come up for air, I would pull her into me and feel those warm soft bare breasts against my chest as I rubbed her back.

"Bill, that was so wonderful!! I know I've said this before, but nobody has ever made me feel like that. Or gave my tiny boobs that kind of attention. Oh my goodness! I never did anything for you," she gasped as she sat up on her knees facing me. Again, my eyes were fixed on the two half apple sized mounds and the erect nipples.

"It's ok. I just enjoy the feel of your skin against me. The soft swell of your breasts. The rigid nubs of your nipples. I can't wait to see all of you in the daylight."

I could tell she was blushing, but I heard a soft, "Soon."

She lay back on my lap as I stoked her bare skin just below her breasts, sometimes down to the top of her shorts and then back

After kissing her, she continued, "We shared a special moment a couple of weeks ago. It was special for me and I know it was special for you. It's just I am just dealing with the whole 'friends' thing and how that fits into our summer and going off the school," sighing, "I'm just afraid that sex will complicate things between us. Like becoming real boyfriend and girlfriend, which neither of us wants; but, we have a lot of fun together. The way you make me feel, and I don't mean just the way you touch me. I mean the way you make me feel inside. You make me WANT to be with you. Does that make sense?"

"Yeah. I've been thinking about it too. I'm not like some guys that can just mess around with a girl and then move on without feeling a connection. Like I told you that night, I have always had feelings for you... Remember 'Cherish'? I saw it on the juke box; but decided, maybe another time."

"I saw it too. I'm glad you picked the one you did, and yeah, maybe some other time," as we kissed deeply, before I continued.

"I've been in heaven being with you the last couple of times. I ask myself a lot, can I be just 'friends' holding you like this, your bare chest against mine? How will we both feel going off to school, meeting other people, casually dating? Will we feel like we're cheating on the other or the other feeling a bit jealous? Or can we let whatever happens happen? Become such close friends that we would feel happy for the other knowing the connection we share. Now. Like this. I don't know if any of that rambling answers any questions, or just muddies the waters."

"That's kind of funny, but a lot of what you just said has been going through my brain."

I leaned in and we kissed long and slow.

"Let's just keep going on with what we're doing. I'm not ready to give up having your lips and tongue on my nipples", she giggled as we kissed again: long, slow, and deep.

The DJ announced the time over the radio.

"Wow! Didn't know it was that late. We better get ourselves put back together."

"Wait. Let's step outside for a bit," I said. She knew what I wanted, and grinned in anticipation.

Stepping outside, she pressed her bare back against my chest and reached up to clasp her hands around my neck pulling her mounds up and tight against her chest. As she leaned her head on my shoulder, each of my hands moved over each of her tight mounds and totally erect nipples gently squeezing.

"mmmm," she purred, "This is my favorite position. Well, one of my favorite positions," she giggled.

My lips nibbled on her exposed neck as she continued to purr, like a contented cat laying across your lap.

"I could have you do this to me alllll night, but this time, we really do need to get ourselves put back together."

Turning, our lips met in fury as she pressed and raked her hard nubs across my chest. My hands moving all over her smooth back to finally come to rest on each of her firm butt cheeks, squeezing and pulling her into me as our tongues battled.

As we left, Rita kind of giggled, "Now I know why you liked this spot so much."

I looked at her and laughed, "Now I know why YOU wanted someplace more private," the smile on her face said it all.

This was going to be a fun summer.

12