Graduation Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Bill & Rita return to 'the spot' and initiate 'our spot'.
9.2k words
4.85
11.4k
7

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
451 Followers

Rita awoke with Chris again standing in her bedroom doorway grinning.

"Well?"

"I should just bring you along so I can sleep in piece and don't have to relay all of the details."

"I can just see that now. Me in the back seat watching to two play tonsil hockey and listening to moans and groans for what two hours?"

The two of them had a special connection, where one would finish the sentence of the other, and with a look, they knew exactly what the other was thinking. In certain respects, they were like two puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.

Rita had a thought; 'what if I did share' I mean like going out on dates, maybe a bit of making out, him in the middle. I don't know about getting topless or full blown mutual orgasms; but maybe. Would he like Chris's boobs better than mine? They are a little bit bigger. Not much, but a little. First I would need to get all three of us together to see how comfortable everything would be. If things felt comfortable then I'd have to talk to Chris about it. Would she think I was being weird? I mean, we've seen each other naked before and it was no big deal, but watching and listening to each other cum. That could be weird. The advantage would be that that kind of arrangement would make everything between us more casual and more like 'friends'. Have to think about that possibility some more.

"It wasn't two hours."

For the next half hour, Chris got the details.

"His ex offered herself to him to get him back? That little slut."

"I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that at all. She was desperate and confused. He was her first 'love' too. And it hurt. He still cares for her. Feels bad that he broke her heart. Told me that he doesn't want to ever make a girl cry again."

"So I guess since he turned her down he's all yours. Sounds like you two had a good conversation."

"It was good. I got to see another part of him that I hadn't before, and I liked it," Rita added.

A few moments later, Chris, "So nobody got naked. Never played with his thing. You got off a bit by him sucking on your nipples and he went home with a case of 'Blue Balls'."

"Blue balls, what are you talking about?"

"It's when a guy's hard for a long time without release, his balls will ache for a while. He probably took care of himself when he got home, or pulled over on his way home to take care of himself," Chris laughed.

"I've never done that. I don't even know what to do."

"I'm sure if you ask, he will be more than willing to show you."

"That would make me look like an idiot. He got me off on my clit that first night. He obviously knew what to do. Any pointers?"

Chris stood there looking her friend thinking, "OK. Now, I've only done this once, and he gave me instructions. It was the first time anybody else had touched him down there. The easiest way is to wrap your hand around the shaft just below the head. The skin on the shaft is loose and will move up and down a bit as you move your hand up and down, pulling the skin as you go. Keep that up. You should be able to tell if you are doing it right by his reaction until he cums. And play with his balls.

"Oh. I should warn you; don't' have your face near the end of his dick when he cums. It gets messy. Or, you could just take the tip in your mouth and move your tongue over the end. I've never done that, but have heard about it. Thing is, when he cums you've got a mouth full of sperm that is thick and a bit salty. Some girls swallow and some spit it out. Like I said, I've never done that, only overheard details from those sluts while we were all in the girl's showers after PE."

"I think I will pass on the mouth part. For now", Rita grinned.

....................

The next day I picked her up around 12:30. The picnic wasn't starting until around 2:00, but I wanted a bit of time there before the whole clan got together so she could be introduced gradually. Well that was the plan. Unfortunately, not all plans pan out 'as planned'.

We pulled into the driveway and parked. My mom was busy doing last minute things and my dad was busy cleaning the grill. Both stopped what they were doing and welcomed Rita with big smiles and hugs. My sister was off to the side doing something, but never looked up.

"Anything I can do to help?" Rita asked.

"Thanks, but I think we've got everything under control, even though it may not look like it," my mom replied. "You two just relax. The clan will be here soon. Hope they don't scare you off."

As we turned to leave my mom nodded her head, winked, and smiled at me. I felt good.

We wandered into the front yard and I pointed to the woods across an eighty acre corn field.

"That's where the party was a couple of weeks ago."

"Wow, you could almost walk from here. No wonder you could hear it from here. I thought you lived in town. Across from Gwen."

"We moved here the end of last summer. My dad had always wanted a small farm, this is forty acres, about thirty acres for crops and ten pasture. He still owns the house in town. It sat on three acres and he planted beans, bought a small tractor to cultivate. That is where I learned to drive a tractor. This house is a lot smaller than the one in town and the basement is a dirt floor and walls. Seems kind of primitive, but he has plans to do a lot of remodeling. He used to be a carpenter and actually did build the house in town before they got married. Then he helped my uncle build his. It will just take time and a lot of work. I know he's still considering just tearing it down and starting over. He thinks it was built around the turn of the century. Not sure which way he is going."

We walked around to the side of the barn as I pointed out the cows in the pasture, the line of trees to the east, "There's a stream at the back of the property that is not part of the farm, but it freezes over enough that I can skate on it. I actually skated quite a ways upstream. It's pretty cool."

Looking north I pointed, "Those trees mark the property line on that side. Look, there, between those two trees, to that open spot on the far side of that field on the hill. See it?"

"Yeah. What is it?" her eyes focused on the spot.

"It's where I gave my virginity to someone very... very special," as I looked over at her and choked.

We were behind the barn and out of sight from the house as I leaned in and kissed her. Her eyes were misty, but she had a smile and kissed me back.

"The condom is probably still there. I was thinking walking over there some time to retrieve it, wash it out, and safe it as a souvenir."

"Let's go do that together," she grinned as we both regained our composure.

"We'll see how the day goes. You may find you need a break from everyone. But, if not today, next time you're out," as I squeezed her waist.

The clan arrived, within minutes of each other. So much for the gradual introductions.

My aunt and uncle from my dad's side along with their daughters: Ellen, Elaine, Bonny and Connie. Ellen was two years younger than me, Elaine four, and the twins five and my grandmother.

My aunt and uncle from my mom's side and their kids: Paul, Laurie, and Phil. They were the same ages as the other cousins.

My dad's sister, husband, and son, Ken. Ken was a spoiled only child, a year younger than me.

I made introductions...I think it kind of threw all of them at first...Cindy had been to the house the night of my graduation only a few weeks ago. They all knew that Cindy and I had been going out for quite a while, and now. Suddenly. This new girl. I don't think they recognized her from church, as Rita always went to the late service, while they went to first service as did we. I'm sure the aunts and uncles all wanted to know what happened, but knew they would have to wait for the sordid details. Fortunately, my aunt on my dad's brother's side kept her mouth shut, for a change. However, I knew if she did open her mouth my mom would be right there shoving it back at her. My mom was like that as she didn't take any crap from anyone. Especially if it was none of their business. And ESPCIALLY if it involved one of her kids.

There were horseshoes, Frisbees, lawn darts (Jarts. Yeah, back then you could actually throw an oversized aluminum dart with a pointed end up in the air trying to get in a ring about twenty feet away. It was a fun and popular lawn game, until someone, someplace, got hurt. Then they were taken off the market.).

There was also beer. My dad loved his beer, along with his brother. We probably could have, but decided not to. I was going to be driving her home later, so it didn't sound like a good idea.

There was plenty of food: Potato salad, a jello-fruit salad, two kinds of baked beans (molasses type and a dried white bean type), corn on the cob, burgers, brats, and hot dogs. My mom loved to throw parties, and feeding people was her passion. If you left hungry it was your own fault.

It was chaos for the next few hours. Lawn games, my dad grilling, my mom and sister bringing out food. Rita asked if she could help, but my mom smiled and said she was ok. My sister just glared.

"What's with your sister? She never acknowledged me when we first got here, and then just glares at me."

"I think there are a couple of things going on. First, Cindy is a friend of hers. A couple of days after the breakup, I found my ring on my desk on top of a piece of paper with the word 'JERK' in capital letters. I think it really ticked her off finding out that I went out with you the following weekend. Second, she sees that I'm happy. We were never close, but I think she feels she has always been compared. I wouldn't worry about it. The important thing is that I like you, and so do my mom and dad."

The party ended. Everybody left. Rita didn't bother asking, just went over and helped my mom clean up. I helped my dad clean up and the four of us sat around and chatted. Didn't know where my sister went, frankly didn't care. They asked Rita about where she was going to school, what she was thinking of studying, how she felt about leaving home, if she was excited about meeting new people. Rita and I shared a quick look, which I think my mom picked up on. Moms are good at that!

It was getting to be around 6:00 and they asked if we wanted to stay for another burger or brat. They were going to whether we decided to or not. So we did, and stuffed our faces again.

It was getting dark by the time we pulled out of the driveway.

"That was fun. I always knew your parents were fun."

"Crazy?"

"Everybody's family is a little crazy in their own way... That is what make each family unique. I will have to say though...maybe a little crazier than mine," she grinned, "They sure know how to throw a party."

"You think THAT was crazy, you should see it when they've invited their friends and my dad's coworkers. Picture the food and beer times three. Most of it gone at the end."

"Your mom does everything for that?"

"Well, she plans it, but the other women help with the food and stuff."

She snuggled up next to me. I knew where the next stop would be.

Ten minutes later I parked the car in the deserted round-about. It was Sunday night so I figured it would be empty. It was.

Later we stepped out of the car - topless. I leaned back against the car Rita again pressed her bare back against me as she rested her head against my shoulder exposing her long smooth neck. My lips nibbled on the exposed flesh. She moaned as her hands went up and grasped me behind my neck pulling me into her flesh as I continued to nibble. Straightening up she stood tall, her breasts flattened against her chest as she presented them to the empty night. My hands went up to roll each erect nipple between my fingers, "mmmm. Yes", she purred. My hands then moved to rub my palms over and over the erect nubs, down across her exposed rib cage, across her taut tummy, across the top of her shorts, and then back to her nipples as she let out another gasp.

The thought of slipping my hand into her shorts crossed my mind, but quickly discarded it. Even after our 'first' time that night, I wanted her to set the pace of our activities. That she freely offered her firm mounds to me told me we would get there. In the meantime, I was content, as was she, to make love to her through her sensitive nipples.

"You sure know how to get me going," she purred as she turned as our lips locked and our tongues danced.

....................

We talked Wednesday and decided on bowling for our third date, she giggled over the phone and said that since she hadn't bowled in years, maybe I would have a chance to break my losing streak. I thought it was a good possibility. I hadn't counted on the distractions.

I mentioned that since I got off work around 9:00 Friday that perhaps I could drop by and we could hang out for a bit. That put an idea into her head, as she said it sounded like fun. I was hoping for a little "make out" time. I picked up a frozen pizza from the store.

I pulled up to her house and noticed a car in the driveway that I didn't recognize, so I parked on the street.

Rita answered the door, led me to the basement, and sitting on the couch was Chris. This was a pleasant surprise. I had always liked Chris as she sat there legs stretched out on the couch, pull over light blue top, and shorts at mid-thigh. Man, she had nice legs.

"Hey Chris. What're you guys up to," I asked as I looked around.

It was the first time I had been in her basement. It was nice: carpeted, couch, love seat, coffee table, end tables with lamps, and a TV. The room was softly lit by the two end table lamps as the radio played quietly.

"We usually hang out together on Friday nights, thought the three of could hang out together," replied Rita.

"Sounds good," I replied while trying not to show any disappointment.

We watched a bit of TV, when Rita had the idea to play scrabble. I was never much of a board game person, but agreed. Out came the box, and a dictionary. Man those two are competitive with each other! I knew Rita was competitive but the two of them. One would play a questionable word and the other would challenge and turns would be lost. It really helped me as I never challenged and used real words, so I was able to get rid of my tiles first.

An hour and a half later, I finally won, this time there were no distractions.

Rita walked me to the door and put her arms around my neck, "That was fun," she said as we lightly kissed. "I hope you weren't disappointed to find Chris here. I just wanted the two of you to get to know each other better, since she is my best friend."

Kiss.

"You were probably expecting more of this type of 'hanging out'," she grinned.

Kiss.

"I guess you know me pretty well. Yeah. I was a bit at first, but watching you two play against each other was really fun to watch."

"Yeah, we're both pretty competitive. Besides, you won!" she laughed.

"See what happens when I'm not distracted."

"Well, I'll have to come up with some distractions of my own next time. Maybe some 'under the table' type."

...................

4th of July in the Midwest is usually hot and dry: festivals complete with parades, firetrucks, Polka Bands, tractor pulls, beer, rodeos, lots of American Flags, and water fights. For those of you who haven't been heard of 'water fights', it's where an old beer keg is hung along a cable about fifteen feet in the air spanning a distance of about thirty yards. Each of the surrounding fire departments would gather in team competitions where keg will hang in the center of the playing field.

One team on each side will attempt to move the keg over the opposing team's line by spraying it with their fire hose. This is repeated until they get to the two remaining teams who will then compete in a final round resulting in the champion! The surrounding audience would usually get soaked, but it was hot out and nobody cared). Oh, and more beer. Sometimes there would be carnival rides, this one did not. The festival would usually end with a fireworks display that could be seen from miles.

There was such a festival going on in the neighboring town west of my dad's farm in the middle of the week, because that is when the 4th was. It was a small town, of about 1,000 but it drew from a lot in from the surrounding towns. People of all ages, occupations, and backgrounds. Since it was a Midwest farming community a lot of the folks came from a farming background. They were good hard working church going folks, who never took anything for granted, but would give you the shirt off their back if you needed, even a stranger. They had worked their hard their whole life for what they had. Family and friends meant everything to them.

Most had grown up during the depression, as were my parents, so they were all thankful for what they had and for family and close neighbors. But they were generous. There were many instances where if a farm family had a family emergency, or tragedy, during planting or harvesting the neighbors would drop whatever they were doing to come to their aid. I witnessed that on many occasions. But when they all got together at a festival, it was a fun time.

As I was waiting for Rita to come down I was chatting with her mom in the kitchen as she stood with her back toward the stairs leading up to Rita's room. Suddenly I caught sight of Rita's lean legs as she slowly came down the stairs, then her shorts, bare midriff, then her chest as she reached the bottom of the stairs she stood there smiling. My eyes went wide and whatever her mom was saying was lost on me, as my heart stopped and I could only say, "Oh my god", as her mom smiled back at me knowing her daughter had entered the room.

Today, she wore mid-thigh light blue loose fitting shorts, white sandals and a white form fitting tube top with an American Flag across her toned tummy. The top started just above where the top swell of her breasts started and ended a couple of inches above her shorts with a triangular cut out exposing her cute little navel. The snug top was perfectly molded to each of her 32AA firm mounds - it was like a small apple had been cut in half and each half placed high on her chest; her flawless smooth bare lightly tanned shoulders on full display - with no tan lines. I had never seen her dress like that. I don't think anybody else had either. This was new. I liked it. No I loved it as I said a bit louder, "Wow", as the smile on her face went from ear to ear.

"Chris and I went shopping the other day. She convinced me to try it on. I'd never worn anything like this before. Never even thought of it. I mean my boobs are so small I thought they'd disappear... but they didn't and here they are," her face still beaming.

"She showed it to me when she got back from the store and I asked her to put it on. When I saw it on her I started to cry. My shy baby was gaining confidence in how she looked and was becoming comfortable with herself."

Picking up a blanket that was sitting on the kitchen table we left, "For the fireworks. Thought it would be more comfortable than sitting on the ground," she casually said. Little did I realize how familiar we would become with that particular blanket as the summer went on.

We pulled into the crowed parking lot. I had been catching glimpses of her on the drive over: her bare shoulders, the soft mounds, her lean tan thighs. She caught me gazing a number of times and smiled. She knew I liked what I saw as she rested her hand on my thigh.

Getting out of the car you could hear the 'OMP-PAPA' of the Polka bands and the roar of the tractors competing in the tractor pull. I put my right hand around her waist as my fingers found the exposed patch of bare skin as we walked toward the festival. She looked at me and smiled again as she briefly rested her head on my shoulder I kissed the top of her head. This was going to be a fun day.

32aa
32aa
451 Followers