Graduation Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe a little explanation on what a 'tractor pull' is. Any tractor pull may be called the ultimate contest between the proverbial immovable object and the irresistible force. The object of pulling is to pull the weight, which becomes progressively heavier via a machine called a sled, down the track as far as a competitor and their machine can take it. The competitor pulling the furthest distance without going out of bounds is declared the victor. These are not your usual 'field/farming' tractors. These are heavily modified machines ranging from 1,000 to 5,000 horsepower. Typical farm tractors have horsepower's of under 300. So, these modified machines are loud and are usually set up to shoot flames upward out of the exhaust. Some burn diesel some will burn alcohol depending on the size.

We get to the festival itself, which was located in a grove of one hundred year old oak trees with the water fight area off in the distance, the rodeo coral at the edge, and the Polka band next to the beer tent and it's packed with people. We milled around.

Some local charities had set up some games of chance like balloons on a board for fifty cents you'd throw three darts for a chance to win a small stuffed animal. It wasn't has easy as it sounds. The balloons were slightly deflated so you pretty much had to hit it dead on. I had my eye on a pink stuffed bunny. It took me about six tries to win a twenty five cent prize, but Rita was happy as she hugged me and told me this would go on the shelf in her room in front of the rest of her stuffed animals. I didn't know it then, but I would later find out exactly where it would be placed.

Continuing our milling around, my hand never leaving her bare waist. I began to notice how heads would turn as we walked about: guys older and younger and also some gals. I made a mental note to tell her about that later. I was pleased and hugged her closer, she looked at me and smiled.

My parents said they were planning on coming so I was keeping an eye out for them. It was my mom that saw us first. She watched as we stood across the way while we talked to a group of our former classmates, she also noticed my hand resting on Rita's waist. Moments later I saw them. My dad talking to a group of their friends, they always had friends around them. My mom still looking over at us. I waved whispered to Rita and we made our way over to see them. We chatted for a while, my hand never leaving her waist. They had always liked her and after the picnic even more. My mom could tell we were happy and having fun with each other. I know she didn't have a clue as to exactly how much fun we were having.

Rita saw them first and poked me and nodded over in their direction. Bev and Gordon were standing about fifteen feet from us. Not touching. No holding hands or anything. Bev looked Hot but not as hot as my Rita. Bev wore white mid-thigh shorts and a loose light blue tank top with an elastic top across the top of her breasts and thin spaghetti straps over her smooth shoulders with a hint of a tan line. Her breasts were a bit bigger than Rita's, but the loose top kind of obscured them. The top came down to the top of her shorts with no skin exposed.

Rita watched me as I took in the site of Bev. She knew I had a thing for Bev from our previous talks. This time, I pulled her close to me, turned and kissed her cheek. She smiled as she wrapped her arm around my waist and squeezed. We were good as we walked toward them arms around each other's waist.

"Hey guys," I said as we got closer.

As they turned, Bev took in the closeness of Rita and I as she forced a smile and said, "Hi you two. I'd heard you guys had gotten together. Good to see you again."

As Gordon turned and I could tell he was taking in Rita's new look, fortunately Bev didn't notice as I inwardly smiled as he said, "Hey, fancy meeting you two here. Have you seen anybody else here?"

"A few; but, we've only been here for maybe an hour or so."

"Cute bunny," I heard Bev say, as she looked at the pink bunny Rita was clutching to her chest.

"Bill won it for me," she gleamed as she looked over at me as she pressed her right breast against my side, I know Bev noticed the look and the touch. I didn't care as I broadly smiled back at her.

"Over there at the balloon tent. Only cost me three bucks," I grinned, "but it was worth it," as I smiled back at Rita. I had put Gordon on the spot, as he fidgeted. I enjoyed it. I found out later so did Rita.

"I'll bet I can do it quicker, and cheaper, than that," he boasted as he turned and walked toward the tent. Bev just rolled her eyes.

Four dollars later, Bev had a white bunny.

"Hey, it's for a good cause," I offered as he huffed. I saw Bev again roll her eyes.

The four of us hung out for a bit as we continued to mill around meeting other class mates, checking out the water fights from a safe, and dry, distance. There were others who decided that the coolness of the over-spray would help with the heat. Well it did. I mean it was almost a wet t-shirt contest. Even with the presence of the under-lying bras there were still a lot of nippleage. That water had to be cold coming right out of a deep well. Most of these gals were over twenty one so I'm sure it was the beer that brought out the exhibition part of them as they obviously didn't care and neither did their dates or any of the other guys taking in the display. We didn't stay long as Rita tugged on my arm.

The rodeo was fun with the barrel racing and the calf roping, although Rita felt bad for the calves as they were roped, thrown down, and tied. We didn't stay too long once that started. The tractor pull was fun. Lots of noise, flames, and just plain testosterone as she stayed close by my side my hand never leaving her exposed waist, as she would occasional beam at me. I loved it. Occasionally I looked over at Bev and Gordon. I think Bev was a bit envious due to the lack of attention and closeness she was receiving. Oh well. I don't know why she put up with him. Maybe she was just waiting out the summer.

We met up with more from our class and would chit chat about the summer. Some were from the party. Some just classmates. As evening, and darkness approached we split company. Gordon said they/he didn't want to hang around for the fireworks and mess with the leaving traffic. We bid them farewell, and hoped to see them both again before the summer was over, since I worked with Gordon, I know I would see him. I think Bev would have liked to have stayed. But, 'Oh well'.

As we awaited darkness we just enjoyed each other's company and closeness as we sat on the blanket. We behaved. When the fireworks began she sat between my outstretched legs with her back against my chest as my hands rested and stroked her bare shoulders as I would occasionally lean in to plant a gentle kiss on the soft exposed flesh of her neck. The fireworks were nice with both ground and areal displays ending with a grand finality of giant American Flag 'bomb bursting in air'.

Mother Nature also offered her version of 'fireworks' with an upper atmosphere electrical storm as spider lighting traveling across the entire sky. It was fantastic.

We were in no hurry to leave as we sat waiting for the crowd to disperse we continued to enjoy the closeness. Soon, we were almost alone in the field. We did notice other young couples sparsely spaced who were also enjoying their blankets as some were wrapped up and some weren't. I stood and pulled her up as we embraced and kissed.

A sudden thought passed through my hormone raged brain. In order to get to Rita's we would pass by the road my parents lived on. Why not visit 'the spot' not 'our spot'. The difference being, 'the spot' was where I lost my virginity. Neither one of us thought to bring condoms, but we could still 'play'.

Pulling onto the gravel road she asked, "Where are we going?"

"You'll see. It's a surprise."

As we passed my parents' house, the light went on in her head as she snuggled closer and kissed my neck.

On this moonless night only the flicker of a few remaining fireflies could be seen across the field. The sky was full of stars and the Milk Way was on full display.

"Let's put that blanket to some other use," I said.

Stepping out of the car, we embraced, followed by a deep kiss, followed by her stepping back and pulling her top over her head, followed by me pulling my t-shirt over my head. It was then bare skin to bare skin as she rubbed her small mounds back and forth across my chest as our tongues danced. Breaking the kiss, she turned and pressed her back into my chest and reached up to clasp her hands around my neck as she rested her head on my shoulder. It was becoming our favorite position. My hands moved up to cup her now flattened mounds and hard pebbles as I rolled them between my fingers.

"mmmmm," she purred, my palms continued to circle across the hardened nubs as I nibbled on her exposed neck.

"Come on. Let's get that blanket down, I need to kiss these," as my finger flicked over her nipple bringing another sharp intake of air.

Even in the dark, I could make out the darker areola as my lips and tongue did their magic on each nipple as her body stiffened and shook.

"My god I love it when you do that," she panted, "that you really love my little boobs," as I rolled over and she followed to lay directly on top of me as we kissed.

"I wasn't the only one today admiring your little boobs. So were a lot of other guys, and gals."

"What do you mean?"

"When we were walking around today, I was watching. Guys, older and younger, turning to look at you, even Gordon was checking you out. Seeing the sexy girl I had my arm around. There were also a few gals. I made a mental note to tell you about it later. I just didn't want to make you all self-conscience at the time. I loved it. There are very few women that can wear what you wore today successfully. But you did it."

I could hear her sniffle. As she buried her face into my neck I could feel the wetness of her cheek as she softly said, "It's all because of you. I never would have considered buying, or wearing, something like this. I mean from our first time, right here actually, and every other time we've messed around, you have loved my little bumps. You didn't just kiss them in passing hoping to get to the other stuff. You really liked them. You've always basically made love to me through my boobs. You knew how sensitive they were, and how much I loved having them kissed and everything.

"I know that if we just left right now, you would have had a good time yourself. So, yeah, it was you that made me realize that I should be happy with what I have. To be proud of it. The look on your face when I came into the kitchen earlier said it all. It gave me butterflies. I think if my mom hadn't been there I think I would have dragged you up to my room and had my way with you," she grinned and kissed me again before again turning a bit more serious.

Sighing, "That you held me so close all afternoon, it told me you were proud to have me on your arm as your girl friend (two words). I mean, even when we met up with Bev and Gordon. She looked so sexy. She always has looked sexy and confident in her look, remembering that you did have a crush on her once. My insecurities kicked in and I wondered for a brief moment if you thought she was sexier than me. She does have bigger boobs, not that you could tell with that outfit. But when you squeezed and kissed me I had my answer," as deep passionate kiss followed, her hips grinding against my hardness.

She continued, "I don't know if my mom knows it's because of you, but I think she suspects, not that it's a bad thing. I just know that she's happy that I am happy. She was really surprised that I bought that top. Even more surprised when I told her when and where I was going to wear it. So, yeah, it's all your fault," even in the darkness I could see the smile

"I didn't do anything I wouldn't have done for a girl that I cared a lot about. That I cherish as much as you," as our lips met again, my hands moving up and down her bare smooth back down to grip two firm butt cheeks as she continued to grind into me.

"My god I wished we had a condom. I would really, really enjoy having you inside of me. Deep inside of me."

"We don't need a condom to have fun. Come here. Let me kiss them some more," however I did make a mental note to 'be prepared' in the future.

We continued our semi-nude make out session for another half hour, or so, before deciding it was time to get her home. We could have gotten naked and made each other cum, but decided to save that for another time. I was into worshipping her breasts, and as she said, 'Making love to her through her boobs'. The house was dark when we passed by. I hoped everyone was sound asleep.

The next day Chris got all of the details.

..........................

Saturday night we went bowling.

I hadn't noticed when I picked her up or as she sat next to me in the car, but the first time she bent over to put on her bowling shoes her blouse billowed out, and there they were. No bra. Just two lovely half apple sized smooth mounds hanging there. The rust colored hard nipples surrounded by the quarter sized cinnamon areola pointing down gently swaying with her movements. It was the first time I had seen them in any kind of light. My heart stopped. She looked up at me, as I stood there completely dumbstruck, and grinned.

"You don't play fair."

"A girl has to do what a girl has to do", she grinned back as she sat up. She knew my weak spot and was loving it and I was seeing another, emerging side of her. I loved it.

I lost again. While not a great bowler, I can usually hit 150. All three games I didn't break 100. Rita scored between 110 and 120. Each time she would retrieve her ball, she would bend down and hold it for a moment giving me an eye full. It was a good thing that there wasn't anybody in the neighboring lanes. Toward the end of the last game, she unbuttoned one more button, so that now her blouse was unbuttoned to just above her breasts. Sitting at the scoring table, she would adjust her blouse and lean so that the entire left breast was exposed. I think I threw three gutter balls in a row. While not hard, I was 'extended' to the point she could tell the affect she was having on me. I shook my head. She just grinned.

Before we left, she did re-button the second button. Remember, this was the mid-sixties in a small mid-western town. Girls didn't go around braless, much less expose that much skin in public.

"I love the affect my little boobs have on you", she giggled as she snuggled up against me and rested her hand on my thigh.

"I think we should skip the pizza tonight", I said and I looked at her and started the car.

"What? And make your girlfriend go hungry. Besides, it's not dark yet."

She was teasing me. She loved it and knew that I did too. I did!! Tonight was shaping up to be different. More play. Maybe this was her way of making our time together more fun and less intense. Cindy never 'played' like that. I need to stop with the comparisons. Cindy was history. I had Rita, and I could deal with that. "Girlfriend?"

The teasing didn't stop as we ate our pizza. We sat so that her back was toward the rest of the place. While the second button of her blouse remained buttoned, she adjust the material of her blouse between second and third button that offered just a glimpse of the swell of the bottom curvature of her left breast. She caught me looking a few times and just smiled. I wondered if this was turning her on as much as it was me. I was hoping to find out later.

We danced to Patsy Cline 'I Fall to Pieces', but this time... closer...slower...her breasts not confined in a bra felt soft against my chest... her head on my shoulder as the music started.

I fall to pieces

Each time I see you again

I fall to pieces

How can I be just your friend?...

As the song ended, I felt her wipe her eyes on my shoulder as we held each other tight.

The waitress watching from the kitchen door, which I hadn't noticed, nodded and gave me a knowing smile as I paid the tab and tip.

As soon as we got into the car, I pulled her in for which started out as a soft and tender kiss, but ended as hard, hot, passionate kiss filled with hunger. Probably harder and hotter than ever before.

"I guess somebody's motor's going", she grinned.

"My motor has been going from the moment you bent over to put on your shoes."

"Mine's been going since I decided to not wear a bra. I just needed to make sure my mom didn't notice."

"Could this become a standard feature?"

"Maybe", she grinned, kissing me again.

"Let's get to 'our spot', so that I can pay homage to what I have only been able to get glimpses at all night."

I tried to drive casually, like it was no big deal. Later Rita laughed that she thought we would crash.

About twenty yards from the lane, she moved over to the passenger side and started to unbutton her blouse. I looked at her with a puzzled look.

"Just getting myself ready. Don't want to waste any time," she grinned as she tossed the dis-guarded garment into the backseat, and turned to face me as we came to a stop. Headlights off and only the soft light from the radio bathed her breasts in a soft glow.

I was getting hard as I removed my shirt and pulled her into me. For the next hour I made love to those beautiful mounds and nipples as shock waves jolted through her body a number of times.

"Bill, make me cum like you did that first night, and take these off", she panted tugging on the waistband of my shorts.

She sat up, lifted her butt, as she completely removed her shorts and panties in one motion, tossing into the back seat on the increasing pile of discarded clothing. My shorts were added to the pile. I flicked on the dome light as she lay back down on my lap as I took in the vision before me: the flattened breasts, erect nipples, the triangle of fur as she moved her left leg to the floor, right leg on top of the back of the seat and out the open window, my hard dick pressing against her back as her sweet musky scent filled the still air inside the car. A scent I had never picked up before. Little did I know that would not be the last time for that experience, or that I would be getting up close and personal with its source.

In the darkness my hand went down her chest and through the soft downy hair to the wide open slit. Slipping a finger into her opening answered my earlier question if she was as turned on as I was. My finger found a slickness and warmth like never before as it entered her, letting out a gasp as she sucked in a lungful of air. I withdrew and added a second finger, which was followed by a low groan. It was a good thing we were away from everything and everybody.

Withdrawing from her wetness, my index finger slid upward in search of the center of her pleasure. She moaned as I found it and gently stroked it before moving to the outside. Moving my fingers in circles I gently rubbed the hood over the nub. The first orgasm hit her quickly as she went rigid and cried out. The second and third followed with an equally loud cry. Should I go for a fourth? Why not? Moments later it followed, as she stiffened, let out a primal groan and then went limp.

Her chest heaving. I could almost hear her heart beating rapidly as she lay across my lap with her eyes closed my finger still resting between those soft wet folds.

A few minutes later, "Oh my god Bill. I've never felt anything like that. I lost track. How many?"

"I counted four."

She cracked up, "You were counting? Four?"