Graduation Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You had three last time. I wanted to go one better."

She couldn't stop laughing, so I leaned in and kissed her. That ended the laughter as she kissed me back with a hunger as she rubbed her back against my hard member.

Breaking she looked at me, "I want to make you cum. But I don't know how. I've never done it. Would you like to teach me? I'm a good learner," I couldn't see it, but I could again hear the smile in her voice.

"Nobody has ever done that to me. I'd like it that you want to."

"You mean that selfish ex of yours never took care of you, even after you getting her off? I'll always take care of you", she said with another kiss.

"It'll get messy. Why don't we step outside? The last thing I need is for my parents to find evidence of our playing?"

She giggled again, as we stepped out into the darkness in all of our nakedness. No moon tonight.

"I can't see", she said.

Hmmm. I wasn't going to turn the headlights on. Think!!

"Wait. I think there's a flashlight in the glove box," fumbling, "Found it. Hope it works."

Turning it on, I couldn't help but shine it on her breasts. I could see her grin as she stood there while I took in the view.

"My turn", she said taking it from my hand and directing it to my dick pointing directly at her. She got down so it was at eye level.

"This is only the second time I got to see it. This is a much better view. I can't get over how long and thick it is. How your balls hang down. All loose. You're right, it needs daylight. We'll have to see what we can do about that," she said grinning up at me.

She wrapped her right hand around the shaft about halfway while holding the flashlight in her left.

"Do you want me to hold the light so you can explore with both hands?"

Without even answering, or looking away, she handed me the light as her now free left hand cupped my ball sack and gently explored its contents.

I groaned.

"Do these ache?" she asked; gently massaging my balls.

I could only nod. She looked up at me and smiled. She knew she had me between my looking at her breasts and her playing with my balls, she could have asked me to cut off my right arm right then and there and I would have agreed.

"Your ex never did this for you?" she cooed as she rubbed her finger tip over the forming pre-cum while continuing to massage my balls.

I could only shake my head.

"Stupid girl. Never knew what she was missing out on."

I only groaned.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" she grinned some more.

The tease continued. The head of my dick was now shining from the copious amounts of precum oozing out of the opening. I watched as she took my dick and rubbed the head across each erect nipple at times it looked like she was trying to push her nipple into the opening. I watched as she moved along the sensitive valley on the underside of the glans over her glistening nipple. I groaned. What's gotten into this girl tonight? Whatever it is, I hope doesn't leave.

Looking up at me with a mischievous grin, "Do you want to kiss my nipples? To clean them off? To taste yourself on my hard nipples?"

I only nodded as she continued to coat her nipples with my secretions. Standing, she presented her shiny nipples as I leaned in to eagerly lick, suck, and lick some more each nipple. Cradling my head to her chest I listened to the gasps, groans, and moans as I cleaned and again worshiped those lovely little mounds.

"Come up here and kiss me," she hissed.

Our lips locked as she rubbed her slickened breasts across my chest as I held her tight.

Pulling back, she says, "I really think you need to cum. Ready?"

I could only nod.

"You'll have to show me how to do this," as she again lowered herself to sit on her knees.

I reached down and grasped the shaft and moved the skin up and down. She watched in amazement.

"Here. Your turn,"

Her right hand replaced mine and for the first time in my life, a hand, other than my own was wrapped around my erect member, stroking. The coolness of her hand; I thought I was going to squirt right then and there.

"Oh my. Yes. Keep playing with my balls."

Everything she was doing felt so incredibly marvelous. I'd done the exact same things myself, but with another hand on my cock and balls, every sensation was magnified.

She got into a smooth slow rhythm. I was in heaven. I wasn't going to last long, and she sensed it coming.

"Let me know when you are going to cum so I can get out of the way."

Chris must have given a few instructions. I'll have to thank that girl at some point and in some way. Again, little did I know.

I could feel my balls tighten.

"NOW!!"

She pointed it off to the left, I grunted, groaned loudly, my knees almost buckled, and then shot one thick white stream about three feet out, followed by a second only a foot away, finally a third that just oozed out and dripped to the ground.

Rita was practically holding me up by the end. I'd had some good orgasms in my time but nothing had ever been like that.

"Are you okay?" she finally asked.

Looking down at Rita, her eyes wide in amazement, right hand on my softening dick, left hand still clenching my scrotum as my breathing slowly returning to normal.

Rita spoke first, "Oh my!! That was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I could feel your balls contract each time it shot out. Does it always shoot that much? What if I kept doing it, could you cum again? Your dick is getting soft, does it do that all the time? Do your balls feel better?" All of those question came out of her mouth in about two seconds.

I pulled her up as she reluctantly released her hold on everything and brought her in for a deep kiss. Careful to keep my cum covered head of my dick away from her. Didn't want any accidents.

"Thank you. I have never had one like that. Let's go inside. I need to sit down."

I found an old discarded napkin in the glove box, and cleaned everything off before stepping inside as she returned to laying across my lap, as my right index finger casually toyed with her hard left nipple.

"Let me think. No. it doesn't always shoot that much or far, at least it hadn't up to just a few minutes ago. Guys don't cum more than once back-to-back. I think it is Eve's fault."

"Eve? Who's Eve? What are you talking about?"

"Eve. You know. Adam and Eve? Garden of Eden?"

"What does that have to do with what we were just talking about?"

"Don't you know? God gave Eve a choice; you can either be good at determining directions or you can have multiple orgasms."

I thought she was going to split a gut laughing. When she finally calmed down she wiped away the tears. Still chuckling she said, "Where did you ever hear that?"

"I think I read it somewhere. Maybe in Playboy joke page."

"Oh, you look at Playboy just for the jokes?" she laughed again.

"No, mostly for the articles," trying to say it with as much a straight face as I could.

"I'll have to tell Chris that one."

"Will that be along with the 'details'?"

"Maybe," she grinned at me.

......................

"Well it's good to hear you didn't send him with 'blue balls'," Chris said ginning at Rita as they sat in Rita's room.

"I can't believe how much came out and how far it shot. The feeling of his balls contracting. I can't wait to do that in the daylight so I can see everything soooo much better."

"When and where are you planning on doing that?"

"Don't know right now. Probably here... Some afternoon when everybody's gone for the day," Rita replied with a sly grin.

"Can I hide in the closet and watch? I'd be very quiet. Well, maybe not all that quiet."

Rita just shook her head as they both laughed together, "I'll think about it".

Another week past and we were approaching the end of July. Rita and I had been getting together every Friday night, sometimes with Chris and sometimes not. We also went out every Saturday night, doing various 'couple' things like bowling, miniature golf, movie before winding up at 'our spot' to pleasure each other. Whenever it was her time of the month, she was content with me worshiping her breasts and nipples, as she said the 'time' made her nipples increasingly sensitive. That resulted in some strong 'nipple orgasms' sending minor shock waves through her topless body as I licked and suckled the hard nubs. She would delight in sending me home afterwards with a wonderful handjob. She was right. She was a fast leaner.

We hadn't done IT since that first night, but did everything else: making each other cum in the dark, or with the dome light on, or with the aid of a flashlight.

On my way home one night, I longed to see her nude form in the full light of the day. Little did I realize that things were about to change, as she had the same thoughts.