Graduation Summer Ch. 07

Story Info
Bill & Chris's first 'date' - The girls get closer.
8.1k words
4.78
11.5k
3

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
32aa
32aa
445 Followers

"Hello."

"Chris..."

"I'll be right over."

"OK. I need a shower."

"I'll bet you do," Chris laughed into the phone.

Less than ten minutes later Chris was sitting on the unmade as bed as Rita entered her room drying her hair. Nude.

"That was fast. I wasn't expecting you for another ten minutes," as she casually started to dress.

"I think I broke the land speed record getting here," grinning, "but before I sat down I had to make sure the bed wasn't too hot to sit on," as she looked over at her seminude best friend, "You look like you have been thoroughly fucked. And this room smells of sex. Wait a minute... Turn around. Oh my gosh! You've got a hickey on your boob!!"

"Yeah," grinned Rita as she turned to face Chris with just her panties on, "His idea. He said that that way, when I looked in the mirror for the next few days it would remind me that he was deep inside me when I got it." By now it was deep purple as her index finger traced the outline as she grinned as she quickly remembered that moment.

"Really? Well, at least your bra will cover it," Chris added as she grinned and just shook her head as Rita finished dressing.

"OK. Details. Every Last Detail."

For the next half hour Rita recounted the lurid details of the afternoon. Chris interrupting occasionally for more details.

"What did it look like in the bright light?

"How big was it?

"What did it feel like to have it all inside of you?

"You kissed it?

"He got to see all of you?

"He kissed you down there? Do you think he liked it? Think he'll do it again?

"You sent him home with your juices on his fingers?

"You flashed him from the window?" That brought on a laughing spell that lasted a couple of minutes.

Chris become quiet for a moment, "You're going to have so much fun this summer."

Rita sensed that, while Chris was happy for her and loved hearing about everything, she was also feeling a bit left out, and maybe losing her best friend. Rita reached out and they hugged.

Pulling back she looked at her best friend, "We can still do things together," Rita whispered noticing Chris's eyes welling up.

"It won't be the same. I mean, why would you choose to hang out with me over having fun sex with Bill?"

"Because I know that Bill may not always be there. We're both going off to school. Meeting new people. We're trying to just be friends. But YOU. YOU are my BEST friend. We'll always be a part of each other's lives," as they leaned in to hug each other for a few moments.

Suddenly, as if a light went on in her head, "What if I shared?"

Chris pulled back and looked at Rita with a confused look, "What do you mean, share? You mean like one night I go out with him and then another night you go out with him? I'm sure he would much rather go out with you. I mean, how am I going to keep his interest after what he's experienced with you?"

"No. I mean the three of us go out together as a group."

"I don't think he'll like that. Besides, I'll feel like a fifth wheel. You guys will want to go out and do your thing. What am I supposed to do, sit in the back seat and watch? I don't even know if he likes me that well."

"Don't worry about that. He does like you. I've seen the way he looks at you. He really had fun when the three of us played scrabble. We just need to get you two together for some one-on-one time."

Suddenly, Rita says, "I've got a plan."

For the next few minutes she laid out the start for the upcoming weekend, which would change my summer in a way that I couldn't even imagine, or dream of, a few weeks ago.

..............................................

We talked Wednesday and made plans to get together Friday night after I got off work and then Saturday night to play some miniature golf.

I arrived Friday night with a frozen pizza. Figured it would keep Rita's brother out of our hair, which it did. We went into the basement, turned on the TV, and settled down for some make-out time. Couldn't get too frisky, but make-out time is always fun with a little nipple play. Nothing totally exposed; you never know. I went home with a case of 'Blue Balls'.

Saturday night I pulled into her driveway to see Chris's car there. 'Now what?' I thought to myself.

Rita met me at the door wearing what looked like PJ's, I had a confused look on my face as she explained that she wasn't feeling well but didn't want to ruin the evening and thought that Chris and I could go out and play miniature golf instead. She was going to just go to her room and read, or watch some TV.

I thought about it. 'Why not? Could be fun. Maybe get to know Chris better. I always did like her, and like I mentioned earlier, cute. Nice pair of long toned legs. Firm and Pert breasts.

"Sure. Sounds like fun."

She let out a sigh of relief; like not sure if I would go for it and screw up the first step of the 'Plan'.

Chris came around the corner to join us; wearing a light blue cotton pull over with a V neck line that molded to her tangerine size breasts. Dark blue mid-thigh dark blue shorts highlighted her long smooth tanned legs and outlining her firm little bottom.

Looking at her I smiled, "Ready?"

"Have fun," I heard Rita say.

I didn't see it, but Chris turned and smiled. Rita winked and smiled back.

Sliding over from the passenger door, Chris sat right next to me as I drove to the miniature golf. I got a whiff of her perfume. Nice. It was the first time we had been alone together. We chatted about stuff that I couldn't remember. I correctly figured that Rita had shared all of my stuff with her so I was not 'new' and 'unknown'. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Rita had not shared very much information about Chris with me. So, I asked about her summer so far, plans for school....

It was fun and pleasant relaxed conversation, like friends would have. I could really get to like Chris and enjoy being with her.

The night was nice. Warm, not too much humidity, a gentle breeze coming off the lake as we settled into our game. I knew she was as much of a competitor as Rita, but I figured I had some experience here from the times Rita and I had come here. I was hoping not to lose again. I wasn't going to let her win. I hadn't counted on the fact that Rita had shared my weakness and strategic use of 'distractions'.

The first few holes were pretty easy and we were tied about half way through. I hit a dry spell and she went up a couple of holes. At the last hole, she was one up. She went first and made it in three shots. I had a pretty good lay going into my third shot hoping for at least a tie, which would have been my best to date. Standing to my right and just ahead of me in my line of sight, she appeared to have dropped something. Bending over, her top billowed out and right there was a white cotton bra covering about half of her smooth right breast as it hung down. The lighting in this portion of the course was such that I could make out the tan line just above the bra. My heart stopped.

Standing up and looking at me smiling, "Sorry".

Needless to say, I missed the shot. I just stood there, shook my head, and grinned to myself. She doesn't play fair either.

Chris turned and walked away grinning thinking, "This is going to be easy, and fun".

We headed for the arcade. I won three with no distractions and lost one with a distraction. I wondered how much has been shared between these two. Probably down to every itty bitty last detail. Oh well. Let's see what happens.

"Let's go down to the lake."

As we stood out on the dock, I felt her shiver a bit. It wasn't cool out or anything, but I put my arm around her shoulder. She moved in to me lightly pressing her left breast against my side. Up to that point, the only physical contact we had was in the car as she sat next to me. This felt nice as we silently looked out onto the lake, the lights of houses in the distance.

I felt a bit uneasy and confused. Here I was; with Rita's best friend, my arm around her shoulder, her head against my chest, and her soft breast lightly pressing against my side. Thoughts raced through my mind: 'Would Rita be OK with this?' Did she tell Chris is was OK to have this kind of fun?'

Chris must have sensed something as she said, "Hey, let's go get some pizza. Rita tells me it is really good and I've never eaten there". Walking back to the car, my arm still around her shoulder.

Bonny brought out menus and gave me a funny look, like, "Another girl friend?"

The pizza was good and Chris really liked it, "The sauce is really different, unique, and good". We chatted some more, asked about why my sister hates Rita. If I thought she'd feel the same about her, if the three of us hung out together. I said "probably" but not to worry about it, that my mom and dad really liked both of them so that was all that mattered.

I thought I would press the boundaries, "Want to dance?"

"Sure."

Walking over to the juke box we settled on another slow Loretta Lynn song -- 'I Believe. Chris settled into my arms very comfortably as she wrapped her arms around the back of my neck, head resting against my shoulder, firm breasts against my chest as we danced to the music.

I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray
Someone will come to show the way
I believe, I believe...

Not just swayed, but actually danced. I caught the waitress off in the back watching, probably wondering. Oh well.

Too soon, the song ended. We each looked at each other and smiled. Paying the tab, the waitress just smiled.

Getting into the car, I asked if she wanted to go see how Rita was doing. She hesitated for a few moments before say softly, "Let's go to the round-about".

I looked at her and said, "Really?"

She looked back at me, "That is, unless you don't want to. Don't worry. Rita told me I should suggest it because you would never think to suggest it out of loyalty to her. Unless, you really don't want to."

The way she looked at me, anticipatory and nervous. I could hear the uncertainty in her voice. She had put herself out there. If I rejected her it would hurt her to the core, and perhaps become an issue between Rita and myself. I really did want to go to the round-about for some make-out time with Chris. I really... really did.

Then the light went on in my little brain; Rita wasn't feeling ill earlier. This 'date' was all about Chris and me getting to know each other. This was all Rita's idea. Who was I to argue? I was curious how much we would get to know each other in the next hour, or so, and in the coming weeks. Little did I know what was in store.

Pulling into the round-about, I dimmed the headlights and parked off at a respectable distance from the other cars. Everybody was playing the same AM radio station, so I tuned in to join the crowd and put my arm around her shoulder.

"I've never been here before. Are there always so many cars here?"

"Pretty much. Did Rita tell you about the first time we came here and some guy yelled at me to turn down my headlights as we came in?"

"Yeah. That sounded like that was pretty funny."

FM radio was non-existent in the late 60's. There were two radio stations in Chicago that played pop rock and the completion for our market was fierce. One tactic that was used centered on a song that the Iron Butterfly had put out, 'In-A-Godda-Da-Vida'. It was seventeen minutes long and took up the entire side of an LP record (Nope. No cassettes, CDs, or eight tracks. Only vinyl). Anyway, during the day they would cut out the instrumental part and it would be a maybe three minutes long. But then on 'special' nights, usually teenage date nights, they would advertise for hours that at a particular time, the song would be played in its entirety.

We hadn't been paying attention, as I had the radio down as we chatted during our drive; but such an event was planned for tonight. In fact, minutes later, as we were sitting there in a lip lock, the familiar opening bars from the electronic keyboard started ,followed by the "DUH, DUH, DADA DUH" of the bass guitar, and then the lyrics...

In a gadda da vida, honey
Don't you know that I love you
In a gadda da vida, baby
Don't you know that I'll always be true...

We noticed what was happening when one of the parked cars turned the volume on their radio. Followed by another. And another. For the next seventeen minutes the once quiet night was filled with bass guitar and drum beat of 'The Iron Butterfly'. One couple got out of their car and started to dance. Followed by another until there must have been half a dozen couples dancing in the night.

The song ended with a huge cheer as everybody went back to what they were doing before.

Chris and I took in the whole thing in amazement, before we got back into 'us'.

The outlines of her breasts were highlighted by the soft light of the radio. Take it slow I thought to myself, as I leaned in to tentatively kiss her lips for the first time. She turned and wrapping her arms around the back of my neck kissed me back without any hesitation. Pulling back, I nibbled first on her upper lip and then the lower before returning to both.

Coming up for air, we both looked at each other and smiled.

I couldn't help it as I said, "You know, you don't play golf or arcade games fairly."

She giggled as she said, "Rita told me that if I needed to get a win what your weakness was. It worked. Did you like what you saw?" I could hear the 'playfulness' in her voice as I was certain there was a smile.

"More than you could imagine," as we dropped the subject and continued with our lip locks. I kept my hands on her back and resisted the temptation to find out if there was a patch of exposed skin at base of her back. I kind of figured that if that scenario was to play out in the future I could wait. Besides, I didn't want to exceed any boundaries."

Pulling back she rested her head on my shoulder, "You know that we are best friends."

I nodded, "Yeah".

"We tell each other everything. Bill, Rita is glowing like I've never seen before because she feels cherished. You are her first real sexual experience with a boy, and it was glorious. She doesn't feel cheap or used. She didn't feel pressured to do anything. She trusts you. Oh, and she knows I'm talking about this with you."

I was confused.

We were there for about an hour before returning to Rita's and were met at the door now dressed in a normal top and shorts. Oh, and 'yes' a bra.

"Feeling better?" I asked with a slight grin.

"Much. Must have been something I ate," she said as I kind of grinned back at her. She knew I knew.

Once in the basement, we all sat in the floor in a circle.

"Did you guys have fun?"

We both smiled.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'," as she smiled back.

"How did the golf and arcade go?"

"I lost again at golf," and added, "but won three out of four at the arcade".

I could see she wanted to know about any 'distractions' that may have contributed to my losses, but didn't go there. We sat around just chit chatting. The two of them went on as if Chris and I out on a date together was no big deal. The fact that Rita had told Chris about letting me look down her top and the two of us out at the round-about making out confused the heck out of me, again. I sat there quietly, and then finally said I needed to get home.

"Let me walk you out," Rita said as she stood.

We walked to the front door without saying a word. Finally, she turned to look at me and wrapped her arms around my neck looking at me, "You OK?"

"I don't know. Confused?"

"OK. Let me guess. You're confused as to why I pretended to not be feeling good so that my very best friend would go on a date with my second best friend, with who I have shared some very deep and personal things with.

"That it's OK that I know she dressed so she could easily show her bra covered boobs to you, which I happened to have had a part in for just that purpose.

"That it's OK that I suggested to her that you guys go to the round-about for some make-out time and some 'talk' time. And that I'm OK with it all. Does that pretty much sum it all up?" she said as she gave me a kiss.

I stood there wide eyed. "Yeah. That pretty much does."

"OK. Let me see if I can clear up some of that confusion."

"Do you want to do that here, or out in the car," I asked.

She thought a few moments before answering, "I think here is fine. If we go out there we could be out there for a while. Not that there is anything wrong with that, just didn't want to leave Chris alone for too long. OK?"

"Sure. That's fine."

She began, "We'll still have our make-out time," as she lightly kissed me again.

"OK. As you know, Chris and I are, and have been best friends for a long time. We share everything. You already know that we shared the details of our first times with each other.

"I also shared OUR times together with her. I'm sure you know that."

"Yeah. I kind of figured that."

"Well, it was after our last time together, in my room, that I called her and she came right over. When I was done, I could see she was feeling alone, maybe left out, maybe not sure if I would be spending more time with you than her. So, I thought why not share you. Not one night you go out with me, and then another night, you go out with Chris, I mean the three of us go out together.

"Do the things that you and I do. Even go to the round-about. Chris was afraid of being a fifth wheel, so I thought you two needed some one-on-one time, complete with round-about time, to get to know each other. To get more comfortable with each other.

"I also thought it would help us out too. When you left last Sunday I realized that some very deep emotional bonds were forming. It's not a bad thing. You can't share what we shared Sunday and not have something happen, at least for me. We weren't supposed to get serious."

Sighing, "Me too. I've never felt anything like that. I know in the beginning, we were just supposed to be friends. Each us of knowing we were off to school and all of that.

"I don't want this to end," my voice cracking.

"Bill, that's not what I am saying at all. What I am saying is; you and I can still have our make-out time at 'our spot' and some alone and personal time when we can. But let's bring Chris in on some of our dates. She's my best friend. I can't, and won't, abandon her. So please don't ask me to choose. Because you won't like the answer."

"I'm not asking you to choose. I would never do that. I was just so confused about what was going on. I thought you were pushing me away."

"I'm not pushing you away. I just want to lighten up a bit. But still have fun. Does this feel like I'm pushing you away?"

She leaned in; pressing and rubbing her breasts against my chest as our lips met in a massive lip lock as I pulled her tightly into me. I started to harden.

Pulling back, "OK? Now?"

I nodded.

"Just think, you will be the envy of all the guys with two gorgeous and sexy women on your arms. I thought that was every man's fantasy," she giggled.

On the way home, I was thinking, 'Why not? Two girlfriends. I wondered if it would go past just making out. Little did I know.

........................................

I was sitting at the kitchen table the next day when my mom came home from work. She hadn't asked about Rita and I for a while.

"So, you and Rita have a good time the other night?"

"Well, it turned out that when I went to pick her up, Chris was there. Rita said she wasn't feeling well and that Chris and I should go out. So we did. It was fun. Went and played miniature golf. Then we went back to Rita's and watched TV. She was feeling better by then. Looks like the three of us will be doing a lot of things together. Rita thought it would be good for us, so as to not get to involved before going off to school and stuff."

32aa
32aa
445 Followers