Graduation Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom listened and nodded her head, "Smart girl". "You know, if the three of you want to hang out here, you're more than welcome. Some Saturday when we are out."

"What about Bev?"

"Hmmm, yeah, that could be a problem.

"Oh well... just a thought," and with that she went into the other room.

....................................

Friday night, Rita surprised me by showing up at the grocery store just as we were closing. I heard her talking to the guys as they were all curious what she was doing there. It surprised them when she told them she was there waiting for me as she put her arm around my waist as I stood alongside her.

Sitting next to me in the car she said, "Thought I would give you a bit of a surprise," leaning in kissing me on the cheek.

"Thought we might go out to 'our spot'," she purred, "That is if you want to."

As I put the 'petal to the metal', before she changed her mind she asked, "You never told the guys we were hanging out?"

Nodding, "Actually I did. They knew about the Cindy breakup and that you and I were seeing each other as friends. That kind of surprised them. I don't think they really believed it. You showing up just reinforced the fact. Thank you."

We pulled into 'our spot' and immediately started taking off our own clothes. We learned that it was quicker and easier than fumbling to get each other's clothes off, although on "make love nights" we would slowly and sensually undress each other.

I was done first and turned on the dome light just as she slipped off her panties. Throwing them into the back seat and turning, I once again took in the site of her bare chest and slightly hidden bush. I gently played with her chest, and her body purred in response. For the next two and a half hours we pleasured each other with a passion as only horny teenagers can. She came as my tongue danced around her nipples and my fingers danced around her clit. Standing outside the car, she watched as I started to stroke myself before she took things 'in hand', pressing her bare breast against my side as I savored both her hands on me before my knees bucking and squirting into the night.

"I love watching it shoot. Feeling your balls contract as you cum."

Turning off the light, she laid across my lap with my half-mast dick against her bare lower back as I casually toyed with her left breast and nipple.

"You keep doing that, and you'll get me all going again," she purred.

"And, your point is..."

"See. I promised you we would have our 'alone' time... And I always keep my promises," as she reached up and pulled me in for a deep kiss.

'Yes' I did get her 'going'. "Yes" she did come one last time before we reluctantly got dressed and I took her home. I drove home, reminding myself that this was going to be a fun summer. Little did I know, but the best was yet to come.

.......................................

The next night I parked in Rita's driveway next to Chris's car. They had decided we were all go bowling again. Each was dressed conservatively: mid-thigh light colored shorts button down light blue blouses with just the top button undone, and 'yes' bras.

Like before, those two were so into beating the other that "distractions" were never on their mind, so I did pretty well. They were so into beating each other that they didn't notice my score. I came in first!!

"Well mister, enjoy it while you can. Next time will be different," Rita smiled at me.

We went to pizza and the waitress gave me another funny look. Now, I was with two girls. I fed the juke box and danced slow sensuous songs with each of them, kissing each lightly on the cheek at the end of each song. I got another smile, and a wink, as I paid the bill and left a generous tip. I was on top of the world.

Sitting outside the restaurant with Rita sitting right next to me, I waited to see what was next.

Rita sensed my dilemma and said, "Round-about".

Once parked, she simply said, "Backseat. You in the middle."

The car was a four door full-sized Chevy, so there was a fair amount of room in the backseat. We left the door that faced away from the rest of the parked cars open to add a bit more room and still give some privacy. Rita leaned in, took my face in her hands, and laid on a hot kiss, complete with tongue.

Pulling back she said, "Your turn."

I turned to Chris and gave an even hotter and longer kiss, as Rita looked on smiling. Those two compete at everything. In the darkness, I felt a mysterious hand high on my thigh moving toward my hardening dick. As I continued with Chris, fingers traced my increasing length through my shorts.

Rita then turned me to face her, "You're the only one losing their top. Tonight anyway". With that she pulled my tee shirt off and threw it into the front seat.

That set up the sequence of events for the night.

As I kissed Rita, Chris would rub her hands along my chest playing with my nipples (nobody had ever done that before -- kind of nice) and down along my lower stomach just at the top of my shorts.

As I kissed Chris, Rita would use two hands; one around my chest, nipples, and stomach -- the other would be stoking and squeezing my hard dick through my shorts. She's such a tease.

I would alternate between kissing lips and necks. Sometimes moving to the open area at the top of each blouse to kiss the exposed skin. Each had unbuttoned the top two buttons, so I could kiss down the exposed flesh to just above the bra cup.

Two hours later, we decided to go back to Rita's and 'cool down'. I has a severe case of 'blue balls', and Rita knew it. I'm not sure if Chris knew what Rita was doing. I'm sure it would be discussed later.

We hung out in her basement, playing a board game, with no further activities. An hour later Rita walked me to the door and gave me a final "good night" kiss while pressing her firm breasts against my chest before giving another squeeze down there. I groaned...My aching 'blue balls' had returned.

........................................

Chris had planned on spending the night and having changed into their summer PJ's which consisted of a tee shirt and boxer-type shorts, they settled down on Rita's bed.

"So, what did you think?" asked Rita.

"It was more fun than I thought it would be. I mean, I was a bit nervous having you watch me kissing him. Then when you took off his shirt. That was fun," Chris giggled.

"Sharing is always good. I sent him home with a set of 'blue balls'. While you two were going at it, besides rubbing his chest, I was rubbing and squeezing his hard dick through his shorts."

"So, that's why he was groaning when I was kissing him. You're such a tease. Are you going to share THAT with me too?"

"Most definitely!! I'm picturing it right now: backseat, Him between us, naked. We alternate. One of us kissing while the other with her hand stroking is hard dick and cupping his balls."

"Are we topless or something?" Chris asked.

"Probably. Yeah. He really likes boobs, even my small ones," Rita grinning as she cupped her own, "I know he'll really love yours."

Rita thought for a moment before continuing, "I'm thinking that at some point, yeah, we'll all be naked together. In full light. You and I, watching and being watched by the other as we each get touched, kissed, cumming and doing it - legs spread apart. I sooo want to watch as he does you. To watch as his dick enters you for the first time. To see the expression on your face when he bottoms out. His balls resting on your butt. Your boobs bouncing up and down as you ride it or jiggling as you lay on your back as he thrusts in and out of you slapping his balls against your butt."

They were quiet for a few moments, as all of that sank in.

Chris spoke first, "We're best friends. Yeah, we've seen each other naked plenty of times, so that doesn't bother me. It's just that, I don't know if I can relax enough to enjoy it, knowing my parts are all showing, you watching. I mean, we've never even done ourselves in front of each other. Having you watch as he's doing me. I don't know".

More silence.

"What if we did ourselves right here, and now," Rita said softly as she turned to face her friend, not knowing what her reaction would be.

More silence.

"I'm not talking about touching each other. I think that would be too much," Rita added.

More silence.

"We'd be each other's 'first'," she whispered.

"What if your mom hears us?"

"Why, do you make a lot of noise when you come?" Rita asked smiling.

Chris chuckled, "No. Do you?"

"I do when Bill gets me off. He says it's a good thing we're far away from everybody. Our first night he jokingly said that he hoped his parents didn't hear me. But when I do myself, I keep it muffled."

"That's what I want. To have somebody else do me. Does it feel better when somebody else touches you?"

"Much better. You'll see. he's really good."

Silence.

"OK. Let's do it," Chris said softly.

"In the dark, or with the lights on?"

Silence.

Chris took a deep breath, "I want our first time to be special. But, I'm nervous. Almost as nervous as the first time doing it with what's his name. Nobody has ever seen all of me. Down there... Like that."

"Bill's the only one that has seen me like that."

"That's different. He's a guy. Guys are supposed to look at girls down there."

"We don't have to get naked," Rita said softly.

"No, I want to. Maybe, we could start off naked and with the lights on. If it gets too weird, we can do something different. How's that sound?"

Looking at each other, Rita nodded, "Ok," with that walked over and locked the door.

"Will your mom think it weird that your door is locked?"

"No. I'll just tell her we were trying on clothes and didn't want my brother to walk in. Let's sit on the bed with our backs against the wall, that way not all of our parts will be showing," Rita said as she pulled her top off and pushed her shorts down, kicking them off.

Chris followed as they looked at each other in a new and different way. Yes, they had seen each other naked many times, but this time it was different. They each looked at each other as a sexual person. Both realizing they were about to share something very intimate. In the back of their minds each wondering if this was just the start.

Sitting on the bed next to each other with their backs against the wall, pillows behind them, Rita opened her legs a bit. Chis followed. They each looked down and saw the top of each other's puffy lips through their soft down. Chris watched as Rita ran her right hand down over her nipples giving each a pinch before moving through her dark blonde fur before pressing the middle finger into her wet folds; letting out a soft groan.

Rita watched as Chris did the same. Also, ending with soft groan. They looked at each other and smiled.

Resting their heads back against the wall and closing their eyes they started. A few moments later they each caught the scent of the other. Their breathing laboring.

"Tell me about Bill's dick again. What his balls feels like. What if feels like to have him inside of you. Moving in and out."

Rita softly went through the last time we made love in that same room, recounting everything and every detail. Their hands increased in speed, legs moved further apart, hips started to move as their breathing intensified.

Chris was the first to come with a muffled groan.

A few moments later she opened her eyes and watched as her best friend continued to pleasure herself. Her head back, eyes closed, and mouth slightly opened. Nipples erect. Firm little breasts bobbing in little circles as her hand moved in tight circles. She wondered if that was how she looked a few moments ago. If it was, then she was pleased.

Rita's breathing intensified, sucking in a lung full of air as her body stiffened and groaned.

A few moments later, her eyes soon opened as her breathing returned to normal. Looking at her friend, she whispered, "I love you Chris."

"I love you too Rita."

They didn't kiss, but each thought about it. They sat a few moments absorbing what had just passed between them before standing and, for the first time, pressing their naked bodies against each other, each with their heads on the other's shoulder.

A few moments later, Rita said, "Let's get cleaned up. Probably need to air out this room."

They both slept soundly that night.

.......................................

Chris left mid-morning to help her mom with a birthday party for her younger brother. Rita and I had been invited. Chris lived out a ways from town maybe 3 miles, not a farm but a nice country house sitting on ten acres of woods with a small stream flowing along the edge.

Chris met us as we arrived around 1:00 and took us inside where her mom was busy doing last minute preparations to introduce me. While we all went to the same church, I had never met her mom or dad. They were both very nice and her mom made the comment on how glad she was that the three of us had gotten together for the summer. She asked me about where I was going to school, about my job at the grocery store, and other stuff.

It was fun, as birthday parties for younger kids can be. Plenty of games, burgers, cake and ice cream. We stayed around a bit to help clean up before returning to Rita's. It was only 3:30, so we had about an hour of make out time in her basement, as her mom and brother were home. We put that hour to good use. Unfortunately, we had to keep all of our clothes on. That didn't prevent me from going home with a case of 'blue balls' as she would stroke me through my shorts.

..........................................

Chris and Rita got together during the week at Chris's.

"The party was fun. I'm pretty sure Bill enjoyed it."

"Probably not as much as he enjoyed himself back at your place," Chris grinned back.

"We had to kind of behave. Everybody was home."

"So, he went home with another case of 'Blue Balls'? Man, you've got to take care of that."

They both laughed before Rita said, "I'm sure he took care of things that night, just like I took care of things myself," as she turned and looked at her best friend.

Silence, before Rita spoke, "Chris, are you OK with what happened Saturday night? With us?"

Silence.

"Yeah, I'm OK. I thought about it the last couple of days, and realized that we shared something that few best friends ever share. And I was serious when I said that I loved you."

They both looked at each other, each with tears welling up, as they hugged.

Pulling away, Rita whispered, "And I meant it too when I said that I loved you. And always will. No matter what happens".

This time, they leaned in and tenderly kissed, as only 'best girlfriends' can.

...........................................

That week I had a chance to go over to the neighboring town with the intent to buy some condoms. I figured I should get my own supply, instead of having Rita getting them from Chris. Besides, I should probably replenish her supply.

Walking into the store I nervously looked around to make sure there was nobody that might recognize me. Luckily, the store was empty, except for the older woman behind the counter. Satisfied that I was safe, I picked up a couple of miscellaneous things before approaching the counter and asked if I could see the pharmacist. Like with the girls, she asked what it was pertaining to, and like the girls I said it was personal. Like I was going to tell a woman, my mom's age, I was there to purchase condoms. She gave me a knowing look before turning toward the back of the store.

A few moments later a gentle looking gray haired man in a white lab coat came out.

"How can I help you?"

This was going to be hard, but if the girls could do it so could I. Looking off to the side I quietly said, "I would like to buy some condoms".

There, that wasn't so hard. I finally looked up to see him looking at me with a gentle knowing look.

With a slight smile he said, "Can I see some ID. You need to be 18".

After checking my driver's license, "What kind would you like?"

I remembered Rita's description, "Regular.

"Oh, can I get two boxes?" as I didn't want to have to go through this any time soon. Little did I realize, I would be back a few times before the end of the summer.

He returned, rang up all of my purchases and put everything in a brown paper bag, before saying, "I see you are from the next town over. I understand small towns. I also want to congratulate you the taking responsibility for this. Not many guys do. Some rely on the girl. Some just do it, figuring if something happens it's the girl's problem.

"It would have been easier, and less expensive, to go to some place with a condom machine. As you probably already know, those aren't reliable. Tell your friends if they are in need of these, to come here. I would be more than happy to help. Quietly."

As he handed me my purchases before walking away, I heard him say, "Tell your girlfriend she has quite a guy."

Returning home, I felt good about myself. I had done the 'responsible' thing in the eyes of an older man.

...................................

The summer was turning into a typical mid-western summer; 90 degrees -- 90% humidity during the day. Cooling down to high-70's at night with the same humidity level. Make out sessions at the round-about and at our spot were becoming uncomfortable, not only because of the humidity but to the ever present mosquitos. Rita laughed that if she got a mosquito bite on her chest you wouldn't be able tell the difference between the mosquito bite and her boobs. I told her that I could always tell, as I reached down her top and inside the cup to give one a gentle squeeze rolling the nipple between my fingers along the way.

Cars didn't have air conditioning and hardly anybody had central air in their homes; only window air conditioners and then usually only in the main living area. You slept with the windows open and hoped for a breeze. Basements were always nice and cool. And that is where we would hang out, although it really cut down on opportunities. But, we still had fun.

Wednesday and Friday nights Rita and I would have our make out sessions in her basement. Saturday night the three of us would either go bowling or to a movie before returning to her basement for some limited 'fun'.

I described my mid-week purchases to her during our Friday night session, leaving out the part about that I was 'quite a guy'. She suggested that she should keep one box in her room, for future opportunities. Hiding two boxes could be a problem, not that her mom would be going through her room, just thought each should share the responsibility.

All three nights I went home with a case of 'Blue Balls'.

...............................

Chris spent the night again but this time they were going to sleep together in the basement on the fold out futon. Each wondering if a repeat of the previous Saturday night was in store.

Using the upstairs bathroom they each did whatever teenage girls do to get ready for bed at night and changed into their sleep wear. Getting comfortable they sat cross-legged on the floor with their backs against the futon. Rita had an idea for the next day but she needed to get Chris's OK.

"Bill, bought condoms this week," Rita started out and proceeded to relay my experience.

"So, you have one box here?"

"Yep. I need to give you back the few that you gave me."

"Don't worry about it. It was for a good cause," Chris laughed.

Rita got a bit serious, "I was thinking.

"My mom and brother are leaving tomorrow morning to go see my grandparents up north and will not be back until 6ish or so..."

"And you want me out of here so you can have your way with Bill. Or are you telling me so I can secretly hide in the closet and watch?" Chris laughed.