Graduation Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rita hesitated before saying, "Not exactly".

Chris stopped laughing and looked at her friend, "What do you mean, 'not exactly'," fingers forming quote signs.

"You want me in the closet?"

Again, hesitating, "No, not that."

"Then what?"

Suddenly the light went on in Chris's head, her eyes widening, "You're kidding? The three of us? Naked? Doing it? Right here? Together?"

Rita just looked back at her with a grin.

"Oh my!!!" exclaimed Chris, as she got quiet.

A few moments later, Chris asked, "How long have you been thinking about this"?

"A couple of weeks. But more seriously since last Saturday night. I want to share what I have been experiencing."

"So how are WE going to do this? I mean, how are WE going to get everybody naked and ready to go at it?"

"I've been kind of thinking about that too. We could do what I did a few weeks ago and leave a trail for him to follow down here, where both of us are naked on the bed. Or, we can make a game out of it."

"What do you mean a 'game'?"

"Cards. Strip Poker. Five cards, one draw where the person with lowest hand has to remove one article of clothing. The winner of the hand has the option of removing the article of clothing themselves, or designating someone else to remove it and how to remove it. Also, whoever gets naked first has to do what the winner of that hand tells them to do. Embarrassing stuff, and some fun stuff until everyone is naked" Rita said with a grin, "Then the real fun begins!!"

Chris sat there listening expressionless.

"You've really been thinking about this, haven't you? What if he doesn't want to do it with me? I mean, you two have done it, what, twice? And messed around a lot, making each other come. Seeing each other naked a number of times. What if he only wants you?" Chris's insecurities were once again bubbling to the surface.

Rita turned to face her best friend, who she could tell was on the verge of tears, "I seem to remember us having this same conversation when I suggested we should all go make out together. From what I have watched that has worked out really well for all of us. I've seen the way he looks at you when we're together and you're not looking. The way he kisses you. I know he would love to touch you, but is afraid. Afraid that you don't want that. Afraid of how I might react..."

"What do you mean? 'How he looks at me'?"

"Checking you out.

"Trust me. I know he would really enjoy having you. Having both of us! Besides, from what I remember of your description of your one and only time, this will be totally different experience. Not only that, but your boobs are bigger than mine," as Rita quickly reached over and squeezed Chris's left breast through her top. Chris squealed and both fell back laughing.

"But, he likes yours."

"Yes he does. And he'll like yours too."

A moment of silence before Rita said softly, "Chris... if you don't want to, that's fine... I just thought we could share, and have fun,"

"Let me thing about it."

With that they hugged and climbed into bed together.

....................................................

Chris woke first and laid there thinking about what they had talked about last night.

"What if I did do it? It could be fun. From what Rita has described it should be nothing like my first time. What's the worst that can happen? Besides, Rita will be there for support and encouragement. It will make our time together last Saturday night seem like a make out session."

Rita woke up, yawned and stretched. Looking at her friend, "How long you been awake?"

"Not long. Just thinking.

"How many condoms do you have?"

"A whole box," Rita said beaming.

"When can he be here?" smiling back at her.

"I'll get him here by noon. That will give us over four hours. We need to take showers and make sure all of our parts are ready and legs smooth. Maybe we should trim our bushes a bit."

"You think we need to?"

"Just a thought."

"Maybe just a bit shorter," and with that they headed for the shower

Little did I realize the next phone call would transform the rest of the summer into a dream for all of us.